• TonerMAX
    • Address: 6901 Lynn Way
    • Contact: info@tonermax.com
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST.

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Quick shipping, product as expected. An easy transaction!"

"Prompt and well priced service"

"Everything was great! I still don't proof the ink, but the shipping arrived on good time and the package was protected. The price was according to the market and next time I hope to try your store again. Thanks you"

"Site is easy to follow and locate exactly what you need. "

"Item arrived before scheduled due date and works perfectly!"

"Timely shipping
easy to navigate website.

"I am disappointed that TonerMAX does not stand behind the products they sell. To allow returns for only the first 30 days after purchase assumes that little to no stock is kept on hand, and that all malfunctioning cartridges will be discovered quickly. Since toner has no shelf-life, apparently only the income is of concern.

If the cartridge had functioned properly, I would have saved a nice amount of money. However, since it did not work, and I cannot return or exchange it for the sole reason that more than 30 days have elapsed since purchase, I have lost all of the money I spent.

I cannot recommend TonerMAX, and I will not be making further purchases from the company. I would strongly recommend others evaluate whether possible cost-savings is worth reduced service and reliability, and help TonerMAX understand that service is the way to keep customers.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

tonermaxmanager, TonerMAX rep has responded

“I am sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. You are correct, our return policy is 30 days from the time it arrives, and inside of that time frame you would have gotten a return or replacement without hassle. Unfortunately, you attempted to return them 6 months after they were delivered and the manufacturers warranty had expired and I could not offer a refund.”

"I haven't used the product yet, but service was prompt, and it arrived in a timely manner. Would definitely order from here again."

"I was very satisfied. This is the first decent ribbon I have had in a long time. Had ordered six-packs before from somewhere else and they always had dark spots or too light spots in various places, but this ribbon has done beautifully."

"Fast and efficient. We will purchase from you again! Thanks"

"Price was competitive, and free shipping made my decision to purchase from TonerMAX. "

"Product delivered as promised and price was lower than other websites. Will order future printer supplies from you!"

"Never received. Was told shipped Oct 7 and October 18th the tracking says A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." You don't tell a customer an item is shipped and the only thing is I paid for a shipping label.

"Received quickly and I had made an error on my order and they fixed it so I received the correct amount of toners."

"Always before when I ordered I wanted the STAPLE 3100, I recieved other name staples in boxes that looked like they had been on shelves for several years. Have not used yet but assume they will fit. Will have to think twice before ordering again.
Roger

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

tonermaxmanager, TonerMAX rep has responded

“Hi Roger-99145,

You ordered compatible staples for your Toshiba machine and that is exactly what we sent you. I talked to you via the phone today and you confirmed with me that the staples themselves are the same as what you expected, but the boxes were different than you had previously gotten from us. We often times by product from different suppliers depending on what is available in the marketplace. The most important thing is that what you ordered works in your machine. I gave you my personal contact info and if you have any issues feel free to contact me directly. I hope that after our conversation you will continue to rely on us for your printing supplies needs. We value your business and want all of our customers to enjoy their experiences with us and we look to deliver quality products and great prices. Thanks for your business and I hope you feel more comfortable now that we have talked personally.
Best Regards,
Daniel Victorelli
Senior Customer Service Manager”

Share TonerMAX's store rating

TonerMAX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TonerMAX is a merchant member
TonerMAX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,840 merchant members.