• TonerMAX TonerMAX Elite Status
    • Address: 6901 Lynn Way
    • Contact: info@tonermax.com
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST.

2015-07-06

"Item arrived fast and in perfect conditions, great seller. Very satisfied."

2015-06-23

"i was very pleased with the service and the delivery time,the price in my price range.I will use Tonermax ;in my next order.
Sincerly Gene"

2015-05-30

"I ordered two different types of Toner Cartridges, online from Toner MAX, late evening, on May 27th. They were to be shipped via Free standard shipping. To my surprise, I received one the very next day and the other came the following day (Friday May 29). Both were delivered via UPS, ground. WOW! I've never had such great service and the products were as promised and very inexpensive verses my cost from local retailers. I am one happy new customer. Thanks for the GREAT service. Needless to say, TonerMAX is my new Printer supplier. Thanks, again. Jack M."

2015-05-28

"Great product and service. Will order again."

2015-05-04

"Delivered what I ordered quickly."

2015-04-18

"timely delivery correct product

2015-04-04

"I was pleased with the speed of delivery and content. I would, however, liked to have received a CLI8Black as well as my Canon MX850 requires this cartridge as well."

2015-03-29

"Item received in excellent condition and on time. "

2015-03-23

"Quick shipping, product as expected. An easy transaction!"

2015-03-10

"Prompt and well priced service"

2015-03-06

"Everything was great! I still don't proof the ink, but the shipping arrived on good time and the package was protected. The price was according to the market and next time I hope to try your store again. Thanks you"

2015-03-06

"Site is easy to follow and locate exactly what you need. "

2015-02-12

"Item arrived before scheduled due date and works perfectly!"

2015-02-06

"Timely shipping
easy to navigate website."

2015-01-22

"I am disappointed that TonerMAX does not stand behind the products they sell. To allow returns for only the first 30 days after purchase assumes that little to no stock is kept on hand, and that all malfunctioning cartridges will be discovered quickly. Since toner has no shelf-life, apparently only the income is of concern.

If the cartridge had functioned properly, I would have saved a nice amount of money. However, since it did not work, and I cannot return or exchange it for the sole reason that more than 30 days have elapsed since purchase, I have lost all of the money I spent.

I cannot recommend TonerMAX, and I will not be making further purchases from the company. I would strongly recommend others evaluate whether possible cost-savings is worth reduced service and reliability, and help TonerMAX understand that service is the way to keep customers. "

Rep reply posted Feb-19-2015

tonermaxmanager, TonerMAX rep has responded

“I am sorry that you were unhappy with your experience with us. You are correct, our return policy is 30 days from the time it arrives, and inside of that time frame you would have gotten a return or replacement without hassle. Unfortunately, you attempted to return them 6 months after they were delivered and the manufacturers warranty had expired and I could not offer a refund.”

Share TonerMAX's store rating

TonerMAX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TonerMAX is a merchant member
TonerMAX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.