• Address: 6901 Lynn Way
    • Contact: info@tonermax.com
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - 5 pm EST.

"Price was competitive, and free shipping made my decision to purchase from TonerMAX. "

"Product delivered as promised and price was lower than other websites. Will order future printer supplies from you!"

"Never received. Was told shipped Oct 7 and October 18th the tracking says A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." You don't tell a customer an item is shipped and the only thing is I paid for a shipping label.

"Received quickly and I had made an error on my order and they fixed it so I received the correct amount of toners."

"Always before when I ordered I wanted the STAPLE 3100, I recieved other name staples in boxes that looked like they had been on shelves for several years. Have not used yet but assume they will fit. Will have to think twice before ordering again.
Roger

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-13-2014

tonermaxmanager, TonerMAX rep has responded

“Hi Roger-99145,

You ordered compatible staples for your Toshiba machine and that is exactly what we sent you. I talked to you via the phone today and you confirmed with me that the staples themselves are the same as what you expected, but the boxes were different than you had previously gotten from us. We often times by product from different suppliers depending on what is available in the marketplace. The most important thing is that what you ordered works in your machine. I gave you my personal contact info and if you have any issues feel free to contact me directly. I hope that after our conversation you will continue to rely on us for your printing supplies needs. We value your business and want all of our customers to enjoy their experiences with us and we look to deliver quality products and great prices. Thanks for your business and I hope you feel more comfortable now that we have talked personally.
Best Regards,
Daniel Victorelli
Senior Customer Service Manager”

"They are always the best with very fast delivery.

"Products delivered as ordered, and within 3 days. Excellent Service."

"I was very satisfied with the delivery. Thank you."

"Last week TonerMax shipped the wrong product. They have been very slow in correcting the issue. As of today 9-15-14, I still have not received my PAID-IN-FULL order. Very poor customer service. Very poor response to dealing with issues. This was my first time, and last time doing business with TonerMax."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

tonermaxmanager, TonerMAX rep has responded

“Hello,
We completely agree - it was our fault, we shipped you the other customer's order. Mistakes happen sometimes, nobody is immune from making a mistake.
The time delay happened because we were trying to reach the other customer to confirm that he received your order. Now we shipped you the correct item and emailed the tracking number.

Again - we are very sorry this happened, but we did everything we could to resolve the issue as soon as it was possible.”

"Always completely satisfied with service from Tonermax"

"Easy to order, promptly delivered. My only quibble is the shipment was poorly packed & the box had collapsed due to the a science of any padding whatsoever. The packages inside weren't damaged though. "

"Good price + delivered when promised."

"Service was prompt and I received what I ordered in a very nicely packaged box."

"Was completely satisfied with my purchase and the speed of it getting to me.will reorder from you with no hesitation. Charlie Vanderpool"

"Excellent prices. Fast delivery. "

TonerMAX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TonerMAX is a merchant member
TonerMAX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.