Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"I'm so frustrated. I ordered a pair of boots off the website 5 days ago and the status says it is still processing. TOMS got paid immediately but still haven't shipped my shoes. WOW, seems like a a shady operation to me, they get my money I don't get my shoes. I don't think I'll support this company anymore.

"This is the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I will not be buying from them again. I got a pair of shoes as a gift that were incorrect. I had to call to be able to return them, I was on hold for over 30 minutes. They said they would be sending me a return shipping label which I never got. I called again, and was on the phone for another 30 minutes. Still no shipping label. I called a third time and talked to a manager and finally got in. I put the shoes in the mail a week later. Four weeks went by and I still did not have a credit on my account, or a refund. I had to call once again to see if they got the shoes. And all she said "Oh yea, those were processed a while ago." She ordered me the correct shoes, said she would send me a order confirmation email which I never received. I asked for it to be linked to my online account so I could see that status. I had to rep tell me that she could do it, and it could take up to 24 hours for it to appear. It never did, talked to another rep that said it was impossible to link it to my account. I will never purchase from them again. As much as I like the shoes, there customer service ruined it. I asked to have someone call me about all of this and of course that never happened. I am to the point that I want to send my shoes back because of all of this."

"I have had the worst most annoying experience ever with TOMS shoes. I received a gift card for my birthday.... tried to use it online, didn't work - OK sometimes technological problems happen so I called and placed my order over the phone, piece of cake. Received the shoes and they did not fit...sent them back and received confirmation that they were received.. well since I had to order over the phone the refund for the return was not put back to my online account so to use my gift card I had to call over the phone and order once again. I placed an order over the phone.... the girl I was speaking with did not treat me like I expect to be treated being a customer but whatever I placed the order an hung up. About 2 minutes later I received a confirmation email and the shoes ordered were not the shoes I requested. I immediately called back and said whoa, those were not the shoes I ordered and I received the response "sorry, once the order is placed you can't cancel" umm I do not want to cancel I just want the shoes I requested to be ordered! The rep then tells me I have to wait to get my shoes, then send them back, then once the shoes are returned I can call back to order the shoes I wanted. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It was the reps fault not mine, so I being EXTREMELY frustrated said whatever and hung up. After pondering for about 10 minutes I decided no way, I should be able to change my order to the shoes that I said I wanted so I called back and asked to talk to a supervisor... the girl I spoke with this time tells me all supervisors are busy but will get right back to me and took my number. Well that was Friday August 1st and I still have not heard from any customer service rep since. TOMS supposedly a "charity" organization sure does not value their customers satisfaction ... which then makes me wonder how the "one for one" works when the customer is not even happy! Once I finally get the shoes I want, with the luck I had will be hopefully be by September I will never be ordering from TOMS again."

modified review This review was modified by Customer-22 on August 06 2014 11:46:36 AM

"Totally changed my perception of TOMS two days after I ordered a pair. Customer service is the worst of all the companies I have dealt with. The website is glitchy when you place an order and they charge you money to make changes to your address even though it would be returned to them if the address is wrong. Overall very negative impression. One for One seems more like a marketing strategy than any charity when they can't help their own customers. Charity starts at home after all. Would be returning the order irrespective."

modified review This review was modified by CustomerIsKing on August 05 2014 12:06:35 PM

"Worst customer "service" on the planet. I returned two pairs of shoes, using Toms return authorization form, USPS with tracking. The return was delivered and I received an email the next day acknowledging the return complete but listing the refund as $0.00 (should have been $108)! I called immediately and after a very long wait finally spoke to a customer service rep who had no idea what the problem was but said that it was probably a problem with their new software and that the refund should be processed in the next week or so. Two weeks later, the refund hadn't arrived and I checked on their website and found that the return was listed as "incomplete," whatever that means. I sent an email, as it was the weekend and their customer service is only open 8-5 PST Monday through Friday. I immediately got a robo acknowledgement but after three days still no response. So I called customer service again, spoke to a new rep, who still had no idea what the problem was, kicked the problem up too "headquarters," from whom I'm supposed too hear "in a week." I asked to speak to the returns department directly, was told that's impossible. I asked to speak to a supervisor directly an was told that no supervisor was available, but she'd put in a request for a supervisor to call me. Still waiting. Oh, on top of everything, the "Live Chat with Customer Service" link on the website is dead. Don't buy Toms shoes if you want to be treated like a customer."

modified review This review was modified by omarfezo on June 10 2014 08:47:48 AM

"I tried to return a pair of Toms shoes that were too big for me. I followed the directions and went under "My Account" and then to "My Orders" but then the return option would not work. I called the customer support line and got put on hold 30 minutes, then hung up on. I emailed Toms.com support and my email got bounced back with the following message:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

support@toms.com
The email address you entered couldn't be found.

REALLY??? REALLY??? All I want to do is return a pair of $59 shoes that flop on my feet because the fit is horrible!!! I've had Payless flats that fit better- NO JOKE

modified review This review was modified by love2yoga on May 13 2014 01:39:34 PM

"TOMS "Happiness Guaranteed" is a scam. I had my shoes for TWO weeks and one shoe started falling apart. All emails have gone unanswered. I find it disgusting that quality issues are put on the back burner yet if you want to place an order, of course they are there to answer right away. I can't believe that I have to file a dispute with my bank over this. 9 pairs of TOMS shoes in my closet and I feel like tossing out every single one over principle. The fact that they do not stand behind their guarantee is enough to make me never want to buy another show from them again."

modified review This review was modified by AngieRutherford on August 23 2013 09:44:28 PM

"Good shoes, but bad service. It takes a very very very long process when i placed an order. I'm waiting my shoe more than 15 days without any notice. When I asked TOMS Happiness team they just say sorry for delay but not do anything. And I cancel my order at the end. It's very bad experience with toms.com"

"Toms shoes are a scam! Try to verify if shoes are actually donated. Their customer service is a joke. Their office consist of plywood partitions located in a warehouse. Ignored for an order they cancelled. Finally contacted a rep. and she said they couldn't help and hung up. Supervisor just snowed me with the promise that customer service would be dealt with. They're cutting of the retailers to limit the profits for themselves."

"This is a review on international orders to Australia. The overall experience of purchasing from Toms online was mediocre. Items were shipped 5 days after being ordered and was shipped using the incorrect method. I chose Express Shipping which was $8 more but the shoes arrived 2 weeks later and was shipped priority mail, hence why it took 2 weeks to be delivered. I have emailed customer service and it has been a week and no reply and no confirmation that my query has been received. I might ring them when the busy Christmas season is over but if I don't get to it I just hope a child in need will benefit from the $8 they have ripped me off!!!"

"Company has an interesting "mission statement" however shoes are cheaply made & overpriced (so that they can make enough $ off each pair to donate a pair to those in need). Website claims they have a "100% Happiness Guarantee". I found that to be an empty promise. My 3 emails to Tom's (over a 3 week period) were 100% ignored. It was only after I cc'd the company president on the last email did someone from Tom's contact me. For a company that boasts about it's "Happiness Guarantee", it was too little too late. I will not be a repeat customer."

TOMS Shoes is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TOMS Shoes is not a merchant member
TOMS Shoes does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!