Stores > Tombstone Tactical
  • Tombstone Tacti

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tombstone Tactical by clicking a star below.
2017-05-17

Horrible inventory keeping. Stock count is made up.

"Awful, was waiting on an item to be in stock. Today, they changed stock to 6 and after I ordered they emailed me and told me item was not in stock. "

2017-04-27

What a shame

"Was trying to add a gun to an order placed knowing we had a 3150 order placed. Was trying to get a price on everything totaled and got told way to much then goes on to state how the financing works. He had me upset that i canceled my order. Good idea and hung up.... Thats a loss of 3500. How much more before u fire him"

2016-12-22

Your way, right away!

"Called and paid for a firearm, they took care of the rest. Set up a local dealer to transfer it to and had it the next day. Free shipping too!"

2016-12-20

Absolutely impressed

" I ordered my Steyr S9-A1 on 12-18-16, called to confirm that my FFL guy faxed his paperwork on 12-19-16 and got my call from my FFL that my order was in his possesion today, 12-20-16. From Arizona to Miami, Fl in two days! Just got back from paying the transfer fee and background check and felt I needed to give a review on this outstanding service.
Damn that's fast and I have never had a firearm purchase ship that fast, ever. AND free shipping on top of it! Kudos to Tomb Stone Tactical
They have definitely earned my future business

2016-11-01

Delivered my 1911 as promissed

"Ordered a custom 1911 at a very good price. The order process was smooth and easy. It arrived in perfect new condition. I have contacted them about other hard to find hand guns and always found a quick truthful inventory reply. If it's back order from the factory, then good luck unless you find it in inventory somewhere. So for my one order and several contacts for stock checks, Tombstone rates a perfect with me."

2016-10-18

Awesome place

"Love it straight forward went into the store got me a Sig 1911 extreme worth the money fast and easy. "

2016-07-28

In Stock but Not in stock & a restocking fee to cancel !!

"Ordered a Smith 586 Talo listed as "in stock." Order listed as "processing" for several days then changed to "on order." After several failed attempts to speak to a service rep, was finally told their supplier has gun in stock & there is a delay. A "restocking fee" would be charged for the gun Tombstone lists as "in stock," if I cancel order. I advised a credit card dispute would be filed and was referred to a supervisor.

The supervisor was very nice and offered an additional $25 credit to wait for my gun to arrive. He couldn't give a firm shipping date, so I requested & received a refund.

2016-05-19

A customer-oriented business

"Ordered a DE 50AE barrel and 3 50AE mags from there. No problem at all. Fast shipping, solid packing. And the price, can beat any online stores such as Buds or Centerfireguns."

2016-05-07

Outstanding transaction

"Ordered a Remington R1 Enhanced and TruGlo sights 5/3/16 on line. Received the sights in the mail 5/5. Received the pistol UPS 5/6, in perfect condition. That's as good as Amazon Prime. All this at a great price way below Cabela's. Sales rep on the phone was pleasant, helpful and took the time to verify the sights would fit the gun. That's as good as it gets. I will certainly recommend them."

2016-01-29

Sales staff has no customer service skill at all.

"I ordered an AR-50A1B from them. I wanted to to layaway short term until receiving my tax refund or next paycheck, whichever came first. I proceeded through the checkout process and the layaway option never came up. The order was processed. They called and left a message about a "payment issue". I called them and was told that the layaway program was "suspended" and that there was a notice on the home page. There was no notice. We changed the order to "awaiting payment". 7 days later I called to verify the payment amount and also asked about getting the new, lower price on the rifle. I was told no since the order was already made but that I could use the Norton low price guarantee to get $100 back. I understood their policy and was okay with it. I appreciated them holding the order and said so. I also told them that I was on the way to the bank to get a cashiers check to mail that day. I mailed it priority mail with a delivery for Wednesday. Thursday morning I found that my order was gone and there was no order history. I talked to two different sales associates. I was hung up on by one of them and told I was throwing a temper tantrum by the other. Admittedly I was a little upset. Come to find out the associate I talked to on Monday morning had not noted that payment was forthcoming so the owner had canceled the order Thursday morning. The payment envelope was out for delivery Thursday morning. There was no contact to ask if I still wanted the gun or had made payment. He just canceled the order. When I mentioned I could them purchase the rifle for less from another reseller they basically told me "Fine. Go ahead". I responded that I would not because I keep my promises and don't cancel deals behind the other party's back. Things got heated and I was admittedly upset and a little rude but their customer relation skills are horrible. I've spent 20+ years in a customer service industry and if I ever acted like that to a customer I could have expected to get fired by my boss and possibly punched in the nose by the customer. Sometimes you have to just shut up and take it when dealing with customers. They showed no ability to do so and their overall attitude was "we don't need your business". Hopefully when the current firearms boom slows down they can find good jobs working a drive-thru. Tombstone Tactical is not a retailer. They are a re-seller. All they do is play middleman between a customer and a warehouse. They don't deal with customers personally (at least not the telemarketers playing sales associate) and have no skills doing so. It's now 24 hours after telling them to go ahead and ship the gun and my order is now "Ready for shipping". I expect it will be for several days because apparently they don't need to sell guns very badly. And of course they have my money now so there is no rush on their end. "

2016-01-08

"I ordered my first firearm, a Springfield XDM 9mm 4.5", on 12/30/15. This is the first time I have ever purchased a firearm, and I wasn't 100% sure how to do it legally online. I will admit that I saw the review from earlier in December and had concerns about placing my order with Tombstone Tactical. However, their website showed that my firearm model had one item in stock. Once I placed the order, it showed as being unavailable.

I emailed them to provide the information for the FFL dealer I was going to use, and they replied promptly. They were very courteous to me, even knowing that I was a goober trying to figure out how to work the internets to order a gun. The free shipping was for 2nd Day UPS service, which made my firearm go quickly from Arizona to Ohio.

All the paperwork was sent properly to my FFL dealer, and the transfer took less than a half hour.

For this being my first online purchase, I really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

2015-12-17

"Very disappointed in Tombstone Tactical. They indicated that they had 12 Colt 1911 9mm. Also said it would ship in 1-2 business days over a week and still hasn't shipped. I called and found out that they had 0 in stock and were out sourcing my order. They have no idea when my gun will ship. Yes my gun the charged my credit card on day one.
Very dissatisfied.

2015-08-22

"I ordered a laser engraved Uberti 1873 cattleman on Tuesday morning and the revolver was in my hands by Thursday afternoon. Tombstone Tactical has really impressed me with this quick turnaround. The price was reasonable also with free shipping to boot."

2015-03-06

"Purchase Transaction Date: 03/02/15, Springfield XD 9mm Essentials Kit

I looked up prices on the gunwatcher and slickguns websites. There were a few suppliers that were less expensive, but they had poor reviews on this website; or on Yelp; or seemed suspicious (no address on their website). I decided to spend a few dollars more and order from Tombstone Tactical, and not have to worry about delayed deliveries or Bait-N-Switch tactics. I ordered my firearm on a Monday at it was delivered on Friday, which I thought was a pretty good turnaround.

I would definitely order from them again.

2015-02-28

"I love Tombstone Tactical. I spend hours and hours a day on the site, just looking, just for fun. I know that half the excitement is in looking, like women. Most times I know what I want, and Tombstone Tactical makes it easy to find what I'm looking for. I think they have one of the best built websites I have ever seen, and I so thoroughly enjoy looking. They have great prices too! They also have deals here and there, look for big deals after memorial day and veterans day. I ordered my Colt AR15A4 from them this past Veteran's day for $1099, that usually went for about $1200. I just ordered a Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24 from them for $604 because there was no way I could wait until Memorial day. That's the problem with looking, eventually, you just have to have it, and you pull the trigger. They have a live inventory system, so when you order something it disappears from the "In Stock" quantity. I looked seconds before I ordered the 930 JM Pro 24, and they had 2, and after I clicked "Submit Order" I checked again and it went to 1. They are responsive to emails. When I was getting ready to order my Colt AR15A4, I asked them what the serial numbers started with at the low end, because I knew the rifle was a new product from Colt and I wanted to check it against some serial numbers I'd seen on Gunbroker, and honestly I didn't really expect them to know, but low and behold someone emailed me back with the exact answer, and when I received my rifle it was in line with that, 003 something. They had one of the lowest serial number around. Seriously they have a huge inventory with seriously any and every gun you can think of. If the internet has it, they have it. I will always buy my guns from Tombstone Tactical. Tombstone Tactical, because guns.

(UPDATE: I recently ordered a Trijicon TA31 RCO A4CP and it came a few days later. Funny story I actually went outside just walkin around no real reason I just went outside and look who pulls up, and look what they have, dang ol UPS with my dang ol Trijicon. Boy what a good day. I've always wanted one ever since the Marines started issuing them. [side note, the CP in A4CP stands for civilian package] Hey thanks for listening to me. Tombstone Tactical, because guns.)

Share Tombstone Tactical's store rating

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member
Tombstone Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!