• Tombstone Tacti

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Purchase Transaction Date: 03/02/15, Springfield XD 9mm Essentials Kit

I looked up prices on the gunwatcher and slickguns websites. There were a few suppliers that were less expensive, but they had poor reviews on this website; or on Yelp; or seemed suspicious (no address on their website). I decided to spend a few dollars more and order from Tombstone Tactical, and not have to worry about delayed deliveries or Bait-N-Switch tactics. I ordered my firearm on a Monday at it was delivered on Friday, which I thought was a pretty good turnaround.

I would definitely order from them again.

"I love Tombstone Tactical. I spend hours and hours a day on the site, just looking, just for fun. I know that half the excitement is in looking, like women. Most times I know what I want, and Tombstone Tactical makes it easy to find what I'm looking for. I think they have one of the best built websites I have ever seen, and I so thoroughly enjoy looking. They have great prices too! They also have deals here and there, look for big deals after memorial day and veterans day. I ordered my Colt AR15A4 from them this past Veteran's day for $1099. I just ordered a Mossberg 930 JM Pro 24 from them for $604 because there was no way I could wait until Memorial day. That's the problem with looking, and lusting, eventually, you just have to have it, and you pull the trigger. They have a live inventory system, so when you order something it disappears from the "In Stock" quantity. I looked seconds before I ordered the 930 JM Pro 24, and they had 2, and after I clicked "Submit Order" I checked again and it went to 1. They are responsive to emails. When I was getting ready to order my Colt AR15A4, I asked them what the serial numbers started with at the low end, because I new the rifle was a new product from Colt and I wanted to check it against some serial numbers I'd seen on Gunbroker, and honestly I didn't really expect them to know, but low and behold someone emailed me back with the exact answer, and when I received my rifle it was in line with that, 003 something. They had one of the lowest serial number around. Seriously they have a huge inventory with seriously any and every gun you can think of. If the internet has it, they have it. I will always buy my guns from Tombstone Tactical. Tombstone Tactical, because guns."

This review was modified by Made_In_America_By_Americans on February 28 2015 01:22:30 PM

"My experience with Tombstone Tactical was absolutely first rate. Emails were responded to immediately and everything transpired exactly as it should. One worries about sending a check to a business without having the goods in hand ... no such worries with Tombstone! I mailed my check from Texas on Thursday and on Monday received notice that payment had been received and that my item had shipped. It was received at my FFL on Wednesday in flawless condition. Tombstone's inventory was good and their prices reflect good value. I would not hesitate to buy from them again."

This review was modified by BritSig on October 31 2013 12:21:51 PM

"I phoned in a order on 6/5/2013 for a American Tactical Imports M42228 AR-15 Complete Upper .22 LR 16in 28rd Black. I was told it was in stock. I told them I was from CA. could they pull the 28 rd. magazine out and ship just the upper to me as have mags. they told me no problem.I paid with a credit card. On 6/11 they told me they were waiting for the warehouse to ship it to them so they could pull the magazine out they expected it to arrive that day or the next.As of 6/15/2013 I am still waiting for it to be shipped. As far as communication to my e-mail requests they are fast and polite. Getting my upper seems to be a problem.
I will still give them another chance in the future because of the special request to pull the magazine because of CA laws.
I received my upper when I opened the box it was a Chiappa up not the M42228 - American Tactical Imports AR-15 Complete Upper .22 LR as the one I ordered. When I contacted them and stated the Chiappa was less money than the one I ordered they told me they put in a 10 rd Chiappa magazine at no charge so we were even. The thing is it was not what had ordered. I ordered their upper because of a problem I was having with the new upper I had bought from Chiappa being shipped with a used bolt and a broken firing pin. Now I have (2) Chiappa uppers that I have to deal with the rude customer service people. Poor service from Thombstone as far as delivering the item they advertise on their internet site I would be aware of the company tactics before ordering from them in the . I was contacted by Colton the sales manager on 5/8/2014. After a discussion with him about my poor review and the staff that worked with me on my purchase we able to solve my past issued to my satisfaction. I will give the company a excellent rating and would recommend them to anyone and I will shop with them again. Colton has excellent costumer relations and knows how to talk to a customer

This review was modified by dtodd57 on May 12 2014 11:01:37 AM

"Tombstone Tactical came through on an item that I couldn't find anywhere else. The price was reasonable (a few dollars below retail) and shipping/handling was very speedy. I ordered on Tuesday and received the item on Friday. I will definitely buy from them again!"

"Had an initial problem but it was corrected by their staff."

This review was modified by kdswheel on February 10 2013 05:46:41 PM

"was a bit nervous especially after reading the few reviews about slow delivery. my story has a happy ending with my order shipping exactly 2 weeks after my order was submitted with the delay being blamed on the high amount of orders. i have my new sig and can say tombstone answered all my e-mails on the rare occasions the phone wasn't answered. price and service have been great!"

This review was modified by gregshu on January 26 2013 05:53:21 PM

"Processing was slow due to the demand following the President's comments on gun control but everything proceeded smoothly and I am quite pleased with the product. The website makes it easy to follow the progress of your order and track the delivery."

"I ordered something on Christmas. Was really surprised to get a tracking # the day after. This tracking number never "updated". I have emailed several times, posted on their facebook with no response.

Buyer beware! I guess I will go to the bank and see how I can get my money back.

"I am always weary of ordering products from sites I haven't ordered from before, but my order to tombstonetactical.com went flawlessly! I ordered a sig p238 7rd magazine and it came in quicker than they told (estimated) it! Great prices and great store, I will definitely shop there again!"

"Excellent website, very good prices, and most important to me the staff are VERY helpful answering my email questions."

"The site was easy to use and the product(s) arrived before expected, even with the holidays."

"Thanks TT your service was great. Ordered on new years night and fired my M&P on the 4th. AZ to FL in 72hrs. Can't get any better."

"A+++++++ price was not bad, even on the product that I could not find anywhere!!!! I will shop here again!!!"

"Great new place I found,on time with no problems."

Share Tombstone Tactical's store rating

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tombstone Tactical is not a merchant member
Tombstone Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!