"Tom Bihn is extremely well-known for their quality and craftsmanship; they display it in every bag they sell. What isn't necessarily as well-known is the care and attention they pay to their customers who've already given them money.

I ordered a Checkpoint Flyer, which has one component which is individually sized to the laptop. Minutes after I placed the order, I got a personal email from their customer support guy, Casey, telling me that I'd just missed the last one of the size I needed, and offering to upgrade my shipping to overnight when they got more in next week. With the upgrade, since they estimated they'd get in the cases on Wednesday, I'd receive the bag *before* I would have gotten it originally with UPS Ground! He also offered simply to cancel my order if I preferred, but I chose the first plan. I was stunned to be contacted so fast, without any action on my part.

Casey then continued to keep me updated throughout the order process, making the whole experience feel very personal. The bag, when I received it (a day earlier than I'd originally expected, as noted) was fantastic, just like the service was.

I will absolutely order from Tom Bihn again, should I ever need another bag-- unfortunately for them, I'm not sure this one will ever wear out!

"Although Tom Bihn bags are pricey, they're very good quality. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast.

It's been a year now and the Brain Bag I ordered still looks new. I'm even considering purchasing more bags from them.

"Tom Bihn makes absolutely the finest computer bags that you can find anywhere. Everything is incredibly well thought out and functional. The materials are top notch, and the workmanship is amazing.

I have two of their Empire Builder bags, two of their Brain Cell laptop sleeves, several Snake Charmer accessory bags, a Freudian Slip organizer, and dozens of their Strapeeze cord minders. I have put these through 2 or 3 years of hard use and abuse. Everything still looks brand new and works amazingly well.

All of their products are made by American workers in the state of Washington. Their customer service is incredible. They respond instantly and intelligently to phone calls, e-mails, and posts on their website. The staff actually know what they are talking about and will go above and beyond to satisfy and take care of customers.

Yes, their stuff is expensive. But you absolutely get what you pay for. I've bought cheaper bags in the past and had to replace them. I don't foresee my Tom Bihn bags ever wearing out.

"I wanted a laptop keyboard cover for a new laptop.

I should of checked dimensions carefully, because this particular one was smaller than the one in the picture. Still, it was really the only laptop cover I could find.

See on my laptop, people have reported that when they close it - the keyboard will eventually leave "stains" on the screen. I didn't want that problem.

Though this cover doesn't cover the entire keyboard nicely, if you position it just right it works good enough...so I didn't return it.

I think Tom Bihn products are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Item was shipped out the next day via USPS and I got it the very next day. I love shippers who use US Mail.

"Nice product and excellent quality. Easy to order and delivery was fast."

Tom Bihn is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tom Bihn is not a merchant member
Tom Bihn does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!