Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8/10 8/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.79/10 7.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-08-23

Tomtop good to buy from them lowest prices Great Shopping online store, the prices are ok the product are best, the suport personal are fast

"Tomtop good to buy from them lowest prices
Great Shopping online store, the prices are ok the product are best, the suport personal are fast and offer the right solution, delivery is ok aroud 14 days, shipping is 1 to 4 days max from the date of order. Great store i will bay again for shure from them.I only have one issue hope will solve.

2017-08-23

Good

"No trouble just ordered got on time"

very good service

"top service, fast shipment, very good!!!"

TomTop - Great Experience

"I have ordered from TomTop on several occasions recently. Each time, everything has been excellent. The U.S. prices absolutely have no competitors. They ship fast - all my orders were shipped by FEDEX at no additional charge. In addition, their products are the latest versions available, not "last-years" model. Fortunately, I have not had the need to return any items, so I cannot comment on dealing with returns. Because of my pleasant experiences with them, I now turn to them first for my purchases."

Well DONE

"Great site, all arrangments were honored.

Fast delivery and good service.

Good prices and a lot of choice

Excellent

"Good products, fast shipping.
They offer a lot of discounts and promotions.

SON UNOS LADRONES!!!

"Son unos ladrones, yo pagué casi 10 euros por un envío rápido desde Alemania, y ellos me enviaron desde China, y mi paquete que tendría que llegar en 4 días hábiles, llegó mas dos semanas después, les pedí que me reembolsaran el dinero del envío y no me reembolsaran."

2017-08-23

perfect support with good asortment and up to date products

"Tomtop is an absolutely reliable partner with very good prices and assortment. Good support, friendly staff and always up to date with new products. I have already ordered several times and everything was delivered punctually."

2017-08-23

most **** place. bad tracking, bad custom service. product broke on the way. product never arrive. no money back. no support

"ehh... am I just seeing thefts or what.
I bought a product, which after 1 month had not arrived. and very difficult to communicate with them..
*Tracking not working, when they send a different link, I saw the item has been broken at the customs. now I am left by my self......
They say I should wait for product.. I just want the money back.. no respons on that.
when contacting the post delivery here, they have no search on that tracking link...
**** tomtop

2017-08-23

excelente web de compras online

"web muy segura, dispone de paypal y tiene precios excelentes, muy recomendada"

2017-08-23

Quality products at competitive prices

"Quality products at competitive prices with a reasonable delivery time to Spain."

Great Site

"What you want to know about the product market, but it is very good for a sale with credit card and without shipping too much beyond the tracking code without possibility of screening in Brazil."

Great shop

"Great shop. Pack sent quickly and well packaged. Prices sensational. Cool discounts. I would recommend."

Buy smartfone

"I made a purchase of a smartphone of UMIDIGI C NOTE 2 the device is very good and good store I made contact and it will answer my request"

Excelente!

"Quem ainda não comprou eu indico,pois a atenção para com os clientes e os produtos são otimos!"

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!