Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Order still processing

"I ordered some items from Tomtop the last September 30th. The order is still processing without any kind of information or news about the delay. Their support e-mail, chat or forum is not working, they don't have a functional client support service.
This is not a reliable store!!

Un ottimo acquisto

"Confermo l'ottimo rapporto prestazione prezzo.
Lo smartphone funziona perfettamente ed è molto rapido nella gestione delle principali funzioni.
I tempi di consegna sono stati conformi a quanto indicato.
pompeoscelsa@gmail.com

2017-10-18

BEWARE, not to be fully trusted

"Bought several items from them, the first was great but then things started to be very clear, second item i had to complain due to a deceiving product advertising, and they refunded with some points, which is ok at best, but one of the last items was a 64GB microsd i bought that is in fact a FAKE product, with only 1,1GB. Sent them several emails, pictures of the tests, they didnt even bother to answer after my second email (order AN17I08V3908-QBZRSD), Paypal solved my refund problem but not due to them. The last order to arrive was only with half of the products, already sent them an email, didnt answer (AN17I26P4225-PHBZAC).
They dont have a minimal costumer service department, only by email and they only answer once a day (when they answer).

2017-10-18

great reseller. anytime again.

"I was very positively surprized about the service and the quality of the goods purchased. I have recommended the site to at least 5 friends of mine who all have ordered goods and are happy with their purchase.
Anytime again.

2017-10-18

Does not refund amount paid for unsent products

"My product (AA17H05C2443-RZ47TR) was returned to Tomtop store and the paid amount of almost $ 500 is not refunded, 74 days ago I made the payment and more than 20 that I request the refund and they ignore.
They do not respond to email and when they respond they are just the standard answers with no solution.
I'll file a charge, in my country there are many cases of this store.

2017-10-17

Tomtop is a SCAM company with worst support

"Don’t buy from this scam company Tomtop if you are not looking at throwing money into the drain! Don’t believe all the positive reviews because I think those are fake reviews especially when there are so many negative reviews out there that’s similar to my personal experience dealing with this scammer

Bought an Andoer camera with them, and they send me one with an all scratch protective case which I can’t use the camera with it at all. The only thing the support ever did was wasting my time, trying to drag on emails then decided not to reply and ignore all my emails after I told them just send me a new case or refund.

I will certainly not want to deal with this company ever and I regretted not to do a bit of research before I buy anything from them!

Good shop

"I think that it is one of the better chinese shops. Good delivery. original Xiaomi products"

Best Shop Ever

"As always, I am happy to buy in TomTop. Very good prices, fast support, true descriptions. Nothing more to say!"

2017-10-17

Best online seller for electronics

"Bought some electronics for live music, shows and gigs, and better than expected quality and price"

Perfecto

"Todo lo que he comprado en la tienda ha llegado en tiempo y forma correctas."

2017-10-17

Terrible Store! Worst after sales ever! Be Careful With this store!

"Be careful with this Store!
They do not delivery the product on time, they do not answer you after you buy the product!!
The worst after saler ever!!!
I have two orders that I did about 70 days ago, one of them returned to the origin, and the other one there is no shipping information, and I try to get a decent answer from Tomtop, and they NEVER do!!!
After 2 months waiting and checking that the product will never arrive, I asked for refund, and the only return they give to me is to wait for the product!! Even when I showed them the tracking information confirming that the product was returned to them!!!
They are not worried with the costumer!! They don´t care at all if you will receive your product or not,, as long as they received your money!
Terrible Store!!!
Buy in anywhere else, or you you surely have serious problems in receiving your product or your refund!!!!
Do not recommend for no one!!!!!

Everything OK!

"I've made several orders in past months and I cannot say anything negative about the shop. I received orders quickly (to Poland), well secured. I recommend this shop."

TomTop experience

"After a while with no delivery or any message I contacted the TomTop site and enquired about my order. I received a reply quite soon suggesting either waiting or money refund. I received money refund with no further delays or questions."

terrible post sales service

"I bought a BV8000 august 14 at tomtop website, i received item quite fast but charger was not working.
I AM CLAIMING SINCE NEARLY 2 MONTHS and only i have a tracking number and website to follow it in chinese.
You can claim and send emails, but everytime somebody different repply you but no solution only delaying the situation.
I have now 2 months the phone but not the correct charger for it

2017-10-17

Competitive pricing and good communication

"I ordered a NEO Coolcam in September from Tomtop. Pricing of the item I ordered was very competitive and was delivered to Australia within 4 weeks. Communication from Tomtop was very good. They notified me when the item was dispatched. So far I am very satisfied with my purchase."

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!