• Address: 5925 Kirby Dr., Suite E #555, Houston, TX
    • Contact: info@todaycomponents.com
    • Customer Support: 877-978-6829

"This is the second item in as many days they listed as in stock but were unable to fulfill the order. Appears they don't keep their website updated with true stock on hand. Several days wasted."

"I ordered an Omron H3CA-A recently and it came very quickly. The product was exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this company since they offer free technical advise as well as having quality products to choose from."

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2013

todaycomponents, TodayComponents.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"Got recommended to go to this website since i was looking for a few electrical things for my business, and ended up buying a Telemecanique ZB5-AS54, really good product and at a good price! I shall be coming back here next time! Thanks alot"

modified review Rep reply posted May-20-2013

todaycomponents, TodayComponents.com rep has responded

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"I ordered a relay that showed in-stock at TodayComponents, and made several high-value purchases around the expectation that they would deliver the relay, which is not in stock elsewhere. Well, they cancelled the order the next day and told me to pound salt. I guess their false advertising and continuing to show that part in stock is a way of luring people into their trap. I am left holding the bag for $250 worth of electronics that I cannot use. The relay still shows in stock, this company really has some nerve. If you want to lose your shirt, please enable this company to continue abusing unsuspecting customers."

"Everything was flawless. I got a great price on my parts, shipping was very reasonable and quick, customer service was great. I emailed them to change my order, they did. Then I asked for a additional paperwork, they got it. I have nothing bad to say. I will check with TodayComponents first for my next electronics order."

"I was real surprised to see the awesome quality that TodayComponents.com provided, I had been looking for this item for quite a while and once I found it on this website, I knew I had to take a risk and order, however the risk payed off since the quality is amazing! The shipping was outstanding too! What can I say more? I would defiantly recommend TodayComponents.com to my friends and family."

"I have been looking for a place online to buy my sockets at a good price with good people to help me. Customer service seems to be a dying breed lately. It seems I have found it. My order was completed with out any problems in a timely and professional manner, it was also shipped out and on its way quickly. The web site is fast and was very easy for me to use and find what I was looking for. I did have a couple of questions about a product I was unsure if I was going to order in the future. When I called for information they were very nice and helpful with my questions. I will definitely recommend todaycomponents to anybody who is looking good customer service, fast shipping, good pricing and easy to use fast website. Great website and I will be returning in the very near future for my next purchase. "

"I was surprised with the quality of the products that I received from TodayComponents.com! I mean, I expected the quality to be alright due to the price, but that all changed once I received my order. Their website was so easy to use and I was able to find everything I needed without spending a lot of time searching. Ultimately, if I ever need anything else, I am going to TodayComponents.com first!"

"Like minionsweb, I began the process of placing an order for 20 relays with TodayComponents. The price was reasonable; similar to what I saw at Mouser. When I got to the shipping page the charge was $149 and only that charge was offered! I also called the 877 number and was reconnected to popcornmachine.com. When I selected the zero option on the menu. After selecting the zero option again I was put in another que that simply said to leave a message. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the people that gave glowing reviews for TodayComponents actually work for TodayComponents."

"I was in need of a replacement Omron electric safety latch and found it quickly on TodayComponents.com. Their price was great, their communication was great, and the shipping was great. They came through quickly when I needed this to get back up & running."

""I recently ordered Crydom D1240
and I am very happy with the delivery and customer support. I have more purchases planned for this year and will definitely be using TodayComponents to help complete smooth transactions. Highly recommended for higher quality products and great service.

"The purchase experience was good

Filling out this survey takes more of my time than the actual online purchase
THAT IS FRUSTRATING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Experience with TodayComponenets was nice. I am happy with great customer support and affordable price. The item I ordered delivered ahead of schedule.
I will definitely do business with TodayComponenets in future.

"I recently ordered Omron EE-SPX304-W2A and could not be happier with the transaction. I was especially pleased with great customer support and affordable price."

"Reputable seller, good communication, goods arrived."

TodayComponents.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TodayComponents.com is a merchant member
TodayComponents.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,879 merchant members.