TodayComponents.com Reviews - todaycomponents.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 34 reviews

TodayComponents.com is a merchant member
TodayComponents.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I ordered the Omron H3CA-A, It was delivered quickly. I started using it immediately and noticed it is of very high quality. works as expected. very durable. i will purchase again from the seller. The price is excellent , its easy to use and its very accurate. This machine is phenomenal to use in my shop. I really did not expect to be as pleased as I am. I am using it and it is perfect. More accurate reading than other models i have used before."

modified review reply posted Jan-09-2014

Rating 4/102/5

"This is the second item in as many days they listed as in stock but were unable to fulfill the order. Appears they don't keep their website updated with true stock on hand. Several days wasted."

"I purchased Telemecanique SR2B121FU and am completely satisfied with it! Great quality, compact, well made and well thought out. The price was by far the best I found for the model I wanted. Outstanding communication with the online support team, constant status as to order process. Shipping was fast, it arrived in perfect condition!Would/will highly recommend todayscomponents.com to anyone!"

modified review reply posted Nov-17-2013

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"Purchased a SIEMENS 6EP1333-2AA01 pwr supply as one of our units stopped working and i'm happy to report that my experience was solid from start to finish. Customer service was knowledgeable, accessible and very helpful, as i accidentally submitted my old address and needed to have my package rerouted. Prices are fair, product was delivered on time and parts work fine. I highly recommend these guys."

modified review reply posted Nov-17-2013

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"I ordered an Omron H3CA-A recently and it came very quickly. The product was exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this company since they offer free technical advise as well as having quality products to choose from."

modified review reply posted May-20-2013

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"Got recommended to go to this website since i was looking for a few electrical things for my business, and ended up buying a Telemecanique ZB5-AS54, really good product and at a good price! I shall be coming back here next time! Thanks alot"

modified review reply posted May-20-2013

“Thanks for your order! Its a pleasure for us to serve you!”

"I ordered some sensors and relays from todaycomponents.com and received them very quickly. Their website was very easy to navigate and their customer service representative was very helpful when I called with a few questions. My order arrived quickly and well packaged and I'm very happy with my experience."

"I ordered a relay that showed in-stock at TodayComponents, and made several high-value purchases around the expectation that they would deliver the relay, which is not in stock elsewhere. Well, they cancelled the order the next day and told me to pound salt. I guess their false advertising and continuing to show that part in stock is a way of luring people into their trap. I am left holding the bag for $250 worth of electronics that I cannot use. The relay still shows in stock, this company really has some nerve. If you want to lose your shirt, please enable this company to continue abusing unsuspecting customers."

"Quick Delivery, excellent customer service. I need a replacement for a part Moeller PKZM0-0.63, I browsed online, found this comparison site called Octopart and they showed me that TodayComponents.com has the part in stock and have the lowest price compared with the other sites. So I ordered and the item arrived at my doorstep within 2 days. Great experience and I will definitely order from them again!"

"Superb website with superb service! I would, firstly, give lots of credit to their customer support. I am not a guru when it comes to any electro-mechanical stuff so I needed a reliable guide on what my options are in choosing a specific needs product. I finally purchased Moeller FAK-R/V/KC11/1Y Emergency Stop Switch Contact. Besides fair pricing it was a nice surprise to actually receive the item so fast, in just few days, by the warehouse door. Excellent support made this transaction a great bargain for me. "

"Wow! These guys are incredible. We purchased the Moeller FAZ-C6/1. It was the lowest price, it arrived ahead of the estimated time, and it was packed professionally. I highly recommend TodayComponents.com!"

"Todayscomponents.com is an easy to use site with lots of options available - you can buy something, get the overstock option or they will find the part for you. and you can sell your parts to them. I ordered the Meoller M22-XGPV protective collar emergency stop on September 8th and it got here so fast. Those guys really know what a customer wants as far as high quality product at a reasonable price. I really like how friendly they are - chat service was very knowledgeable. "

"I had a great experience with todayscomponents.com. I received my purchase in a reasonable amount of time and I had no problems with my order (Moeller ZB32-32). I will defiantly use this website again."

"Everything was flawless. I got a great price on my parts, shipping was very reasonable and quick, customer service was great. I emailed them to change my order, they did. Then I asked for a additional paperwork, they got it. I have nothing bad to say. I will check with TodayComponents first for my next electronics order."

"I ordered a couple components through this company and was very satisfied with the parts i received, just as described and they got here fast! I ordered a Crydom D2440D-10 relay component and a Omron H3CA-A timer. Very reasonable prices. Both came as described and was exactly what i was looking for. Recommended if your looking for great service and good quality parts."