Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart

9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
      732-348-8096
      CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.

2017-03-13

Now I am om the move

"I do not move my laptop much. When the battery died I wasnt sure I wanted to replace it as very pricey. Tmart price was much less and service was great. Now I'm on the move from room to room. Outside if I want. Thanks to Tmart"

skihut-6498's Avatar

2017-03-10

no light at the end of the tunnel

"I order a head light and expected that it came with batteries and a charge. It was necessary to purchase extra the batteries and a charger which brought the resulting price to several dollars than what I see advertised. The sales picture was deceiving and it cost me more. Also no information on either the head light, the batteries or the charger. I am expected to guess when the charge is complete or how long a charge might take. Shopping with Tmart is a test of patience and a task of endurance"

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

And is there any screenshot of pictures you seen for check?

May be there have some misunderstanings in this case.

Please don't worry,we will offer you the best solution after verify with our relevant department.

Thanks for your feedback and patience.

2017-03-10

Value shopping

"T mart has changed their Web page setup, much more user friendly, order tracking is a lot easier with a quicker response.
Placing an online order is very nice, most everything ships within 24 hrs., you just have to understand that not everything ships from U.S. warehouse so receipt of an item is a little further out. Their packaging is sometimes a bit light, so the product box that the item is in may be damaged, but 99% the product is fine. If there is any issues with the ordered item, i.e. doesn't work, damaged on receipt, contacting customer service and their response is quick, an the issue is taken care of. Product list is extensive, and pricing is very good, and have not had any issues with quality.

2017-03-09

Great service!

"Item recieved quickly and met my expectations"

2017-03-08

great service

"I had many issues with my phone. It turned out to be just the battery. The battery that I ordered was delivered quickly and was inexpensive. I'm happy"

2017-03-05

failed

"ordered GPS 2/11/17 still have not received it."

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2017

“Dear customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

We checked the status on www.fedex.com/us by tracking# 61292700245229478580

Status: delivered,

The tracking# showed that the package was delivered, but you have not received it, please contact the local post office.

A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office.

At least, it should be a file included the seal of the post office or their staff.

We could not handle your problem without the proof.

Hope you can understand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2017-03-05

FAULTY GOODS 12V - Terms & Conditions with REFUSAL to issue a RETURN suggested use 220volts !!!

"Does this Company in CHINA listen or believe they are not ACCOUNTABLE ???

Purchased in 'good faith 12V portable car cooler, 12V plug in NO power, faulty goods?

REFUSAL to issue a return label when goods are 'faulty' and do NOT WORK, very POOR Customer Service as witnessed & stored on e-mails?

ANY other registered Customers with similar real CONCERNS & same situation???

Also very SLOW DELIVERY after payments made?

Still WAITING for RETURN response, note order No attached.

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2017

“Dear customer,
We want to tell you that the item you ordered need to be used in your car.

So would you please have a try it there?

But if you want to use it at home,you need to buy a converter with 220v.

Please understand,there have different powers in two places.

And would you mind sending a video to show problems if you find the item still doesn't work?

We will help you check it and offer you a best solution.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-03-04

Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service

"Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service

Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service.
All orders were delivered as stated on the site.

2017-03-03

Cheap, gets the job done, slow

"I love this site for the variety of tools and toys. The prices are great. The quality is generally acceptable. You just have to be patient for the items to ship to you."

2017-03-01

Free movies

"it did not work no matter what I did.The re. Is no c usomer service to contact"l"

Rep reply posted Mar-02-2017

“Dear customer,
We have online service and ticket service here.

And would you please tell us the order number you talk about for check?

It is better that you could tell us the problem in more detail so that we can offer you an available solution.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-02-28

worse service ever

"i ordered to get the item the first days of february, i havent got the item, and the customer service does not help me. the worst service i ever got from internet"

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2017

“Dear customer,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for all inconvenience caused by us.

We checked the status on www.fedex.com/us by tracking# 61292700245228301063

Status: delivered,

A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office.

We could not handle your problem without the proof.

Hope you can understand.

2017-02-27

24 hrs shipping

"But choose a shipping methods that costs more for your customer to wait longer."

Rep reply posted Feb-28-2017

“Dear customer,
Firstly,thanks for your support to place a order on our shop.

And we will ship items out within 24 hours in normally.

There also have many shipping methods you can choose before you check out.

It will take difference periods to delivered in according to which methods on your order.

So would you please tell us the order number for check it?

We will help you speed it up and improve it in the future.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html”

jeklasinz's Avatar

2017-02-27

Lived up to reputation

"I have purchased from Tmart 6 times in past before this 7th purchase.
Surprisingly the item I wanted was cheaper at Tmart than two of their competitors.
I first had trouble logging in, then when I tried to update my e-mail address I realized I not. I could reregister in a new account but would lose my points for past purchase. This is the first time I received a product from Tmart that was defective. When I contacted them they quickly responded and asked that I send a video or pictures of problem. I had problems using their video download, and they responded as that they did not receive them. I re-sent the TWO videos multiple times in different formats but never could get another response from them. Tmart lived up to what I have read in past on RC Group Tmart not known for good customer support. I will think long and hard before buying from TMART again.

Rep reply posted Feb-27-2017

“Dear customer,
It is regret to hear that you can not login your original account.

But we can help you reset a new password.So you will not lose points.

For the issue of defective item,we do not find any record about the video on our system.

Would you please tell us the problem in detail or send a video to our online support for check firstly?

2017-02-26

time to receive

"the time for receive the package is very long, "

2017-02-25

just perfect

"small, but for size large capacity. kept things cook as I desired.

for my needs, the perfect product.

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.