Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart
      9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
      732-348-8096
      CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.

2017-03-26

Great Deals

"Painless, quality goods at great savings!"

Great products

"products and pricing are excellent but slow shipping from US warehouse."

best ever

"My purchase was simple and easy not only that but the shipping was extraordinarily fast I will purchase again."

2017-03-24

I have been shopping with Tmart for a little over a year.

"Tmart has good quality items for a good price. I have contacted customer service a few times, they are polite and try to help you with your issues. The shipping is pretty fast as well."

Great service!

"Great prices, great service"

Great experience

"My first purchase at Tmart was very satisfying. I got a great price, and was surprised my the fact that I could use points garnered from creating an account and subscribing to their newsletter to get a discount on my purchase. I was even further surprised by the fact that they were offering free shipping, and that buying from them would be cheaper for me than buying from a local online retailer (I live in New Zealand). If you're looking for an online retailer, you should seriously consider buying from Tmart."

2017-03-23

"fast shipping,good product,works great."

I've got a wrong item.

"I've ordered two lenses: 35 x 50 and 16 x 52.
But they sent me both the same - 35 x 50, which they can see in my pictures.
My complaint led to no result. Their representative asked me many questions, I sent her all information, including pictures, and after all, she stopped to communicate.

Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

And our colleague had replied to you on 2017-3-21 after you sent the information.

But we want to tell you that the pictures you offer is the package shipped from 2016.

So it is a wrong order you talk about.

Would you please send a picture of item you received on 2017?

Please don't worry,we will help you check it in our warehouse once you send the picture which the shipping label should typed the year in 2017.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Look forward to your reply.

2017-03-22

GPS System Purchase

"It seemed like item would never arrive, but it arrived on date promised. The item is pretty much as described and may be a bit more analytical in nature to operate, but overall it was a very good purchase and for the price we can't beat that! "

2017-03-20

Good selection of products

"Have ordered many times from site as some items are at lower cost than the other competitors "

2017-03-20

hit or miss

"the over seas takes forever try to order symbol from us ware house ,others word then that is ok prices are reasonable.and they do respond to email as for returns well you be the judge thank you "

2017-03-19

"I thank that the product will do what I need done but the delivery time seamed a little long .All n all I will more than likely to do business with you again . "

2017-03-17

Problems with Product and customer service

"In November I ordered a "Robo Twist" automatic jar opener from an other Vender and was very satisfied.
So I decided to give a couple to relatives. When I typed in "Robo Twist" in my browser, I got an internet advertisement from TMart which had a better price than Walmart- my original source. The picture showed what looked like my "Robo Twist" including the GREEN button. So I ordered SKU: 86008777 and decided to get three (3). All arrived with the name Culinary One Touch Jar opener. The button is BLACK not green. All three do not work. The primary problem is that the gripper feet do not hold tightly to the jar body. The gripping surfaces for the lid do not close, rotate and then reopen to allow the jar opener to be removed. Worst of all, my daughter saw mine and ordered also from TMart for her mother. It does not work either. That’s four (4) problems with four automatic Jar openers ordered from TMart.
I sent this note to TMart and received a request for a Video showing the issue which I sent on 03/01/2017. Since then No response!!

Rep reply posted Mar-19-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
Sorry to tell you that we do not receive your video on 03/01/2017.

Would you please send it again to our online support for check?

And may i ask the second order number for check?

Please don't worry,we will give you a solution as soon as possible about the 4 items.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-03-16

Bought the USB Slim Portable Optical Drive...

" Product is for Windows 98...it's 19 years behind times! Don't buy.
Still waiting for a response from Tmart on this.... however I have bought other products from Tmart and They have been really good to do whats right in the past and I have no complaints with them thus far.

2017-03-14

"Very pleased with delivery and performance

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.