Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart

9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
      732-348-8096
      CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.

2017-03-23

"fast shipping,good product,works great."

2017-03-23

I've got a wrong item.

"I've ordered two lenses: 35 x 50 and 16 x 52.
But they sent me both the same - 35 x 50, which they can see in my pictures.
My complaint led to no result. Their representative asked me many questions, I sent her all information, including pictures, and after all, she stopped to communicate.

Rep reply posted Mar-23-2017

“Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

And our colleague had replied to you on 2017-3-21 after you sent the information.

But we want to tell you that the pictures you offer is the package shipped from 2016.

So it is a wrong order you talk about.

Would you please send a picture of item you received on 2017?

Please don't worry,we will help you check it in our warehouse once you send the picture which the shipping label should typed the year in 2017.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Look forward to your reply.

2017-03-22

GPS System Purchase

"It seemed like item would never arrive, but it arrived on date promised. The item is pretty much as described and may be a bit more analytical in nature to operate, but overall it was a very good purchase and for the price we can't beat that! "

2017-03-20

Good selection of products

"Have ordered many times from site as some items are at lower cost than the other competitors "

2017-03-20

hit or miss

"the over seas takes forever try to order symbol from us ware house ,others word then that is ok prices are reasonable.and they do respond to email as for returns well you be the judge thank you "

2017-03-19

"I thank that the product will do what I need done but the delivery time seamed a little long .All n all I will more than likely to do business with you again . "

2017-03-17

Problems with Product and customer service

"In November I ordered a "Robo Twist" automatic jar opener from an other Vender and was very satisfied.
So I decided to give a couple to relatives. When I typed in "Robo Twist" in my browser, I got an internet advertisement from TMart which had a better price than Walmart- my original source. The picture showed what looked like my "Robo Twist" including the GREEN button. So I ordered SKU: 86008777 and decided to get three (3). All arrived with the name Culinary One Touch Jar opener. The button is BLACK not green. All three do not work. The primary problem is that the gripper feet do not hold tightly to the jar body. The gripping surfaces for the lid do not close, rotate and then reopen to allow the jar opener to be removed. Worst of all, my daughter saw mine and ordered also from TMart for her mother. It does not work either. That’s four (4) problems with four automatic Jar openers ordered from TMart.
I sent this note to TMart and received a request for a Video showing the issue which I sent on 03/01/2017. Since then No response!!

Rep reply posted Mar-19-2017

“Dear customer,
Sorry to tell you that we do not receive your video on 03/01/2017.

Would you please send it again to our online support for check?

And may i ask the second order number for check?

Please don't worry,we will give you a solution as soon as possible about the 4 items.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-03-16

Bought the USB Slim Portable Optical Drive...

" Product is for Windows 98...it's 19 years behind times! Don't buy.
Still waiting for a response from Tmart on this.... however I have bought other products from Tmart and They have been really good to do whats right in the past and I have no complaints with them thus far.

2017-03-14

"Very pleased with delivery and performance

2017-03-13

Now I am om the move

"I do not move my laptop much. When the battery died I wasnt sure I wanted to replace it as very pricey. Tmart price was much less and service was great. Now I'm on the move from room to room. Outside if I want. Thanks to Tmart"

skihut-6498's Avatar

2017-03-10

no light at the end of the tunnel

"I order a head light and expected that it came with batteries and a charge. It was necessary to purchase extra the batteries and a charger which brought the resulting price to several dollars than what I see advertised. The sales picture was deceiving and it cost me more. Also no information on either the head light, the batteries or the charger. I am expected to guess when the charge is complete or how long a charge might take. Shopping with Tmart is a test of patience and a task of endurance"

Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

And is there any screenshot of pictures you seen for check?

May be there have some misunderstanings in this case.

Please don't worry,we will offer you the best solution after verify with our relevant department.

Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Have a nice day.”

2017-03-10

Value shopping

"T mart has changed their Web page setup, much more user friendly, order tracking is a lot easier with a quicker response.
Placing an online order is very nice, most everything ships within 24 hrs., you just have to understand that not everything ships from U.S. warehouse so receipt of an item is a little further out. Their packaging is sometimes a bit light, so the product box that the item is in may be damaged, but 99% the product is fine. If there is any issues with the ordered item, i.e. doesn't work, damaged on receipt, contacting customer service and their response is quick, an the issue is taken care of. Product list is extensive, and pricing is very good, and have not had any issues with quality.

2017-03-09

Great service!

"Item recieved quickly and met my expectations"

2017-03-08

great service

"I had many issues with my phone. It turned out to be just the battery. The battery that I ordered was delivered quickly and was inexpensive. I'm happy"

2017-03-05

failed

"ordered GPS 2/11/17 still have not received it."

Rep reply posted Mar-05-2017

“Dear customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

We checked the status on www.fedex.com/us by tracking# 61292700245229478580

Status: delivered,

The tracking# showed that the package was delivered, but you have not received it, please contact the local post office.

A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office.

At least, it should be a file included the seal of the post office or their staff.

We could not handle your problem without the proof.

Hope you can understand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,408 merchant members.