Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart

9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
      732-348-8096
      CustomerCare@Tmart.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

Just what I need.

"Tmart is one of the sites I check every day before I make any purchases. The prices are right and the things that I buy are always great. Never had a problem. Thank You"

2017-07-22

GPS

"Came on time .My son was very pleased and hopefully we will be buying fromyou again.

2017-07-20

Camera Battery Buy

"I needed another camera battery before our trip. I ordered online through Tmart and was amazed to get it in a few days considering most of our mail seems to have significant delay and it was the Weekend before July 4th. "

2017-07-19

The order

"The ordering was painless and the payment was easy, but until I revieve the goods I can't say more."

2017-07-18

Cool shopping

"I have had excellent service from this company. I did a lot of shopping at Tmart as I trust it. Good choice for Chinese products. I am with Tmart from almost a year."

2017-07-18

I am Somewhat Satisfied

"I ordered a shoe rack that was supposed to hold 50 pairs of shoes. I got enough pieces to make a shoe rack that holds 32 pairs of shoes and the only way you could make it right was to give me points that I won't ever use. "

2017-07-08

Exactly as described and shipped quickly

"The purchase was painless and good"

Nikos

" Tmart is a very reliable site with very interesting gadgets. Some of them are not genuine but they are a lot cheaper. I fully recommend tmart."

Cheap as chips

"Mostly positive experiences from Tmart, very cheap but most of their products are decent for the price. Just pay the extra postage if you want goods soon as they will be sent on the slow boat from China otherwise. It's only a few pence extra."

2017-06-29

Slow shipping , but great customer service.

"Slow shipping, but they have great customer service, willing to give back money for an order that didn't come through. "

2017-06-25

good site

"Good communication, quality products and fast shipping! Recommended!"

2017-06-24

great to shop at

"Enjoy shopping on your site there are many useful things that your site offers.

2017-06-19

Good service

"All the products that I recived are good, I have a little problem with same package, but it was solve by customer support"

2017-06-09

still waiting for my refund, that they say they cannot give me, but they have my items.they have their product and my money...I was rippe

"Was sent different items than was pictured..asked for refund and was given every excuse not to send me my money back..was asked to take many pictures of the items and when I did.. was not good enough..was then asked to measure items..did it..then was asked to weigh items..I was jumping through hoop just to get my money back..finally got a return label..sent items to company..then was told they could not give me a refund..so now I am out of 54 dollars and I have no items either...RIPPED OFF...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.."

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear that.

But from your picture,it is hard to see the material of item you received.

So our colleague had asked for weight,please understand.

And we would like to refund to you,so this case will be completed in quickly.

But we find you had made a dispute in paypal and the paypal is checking it by now.

It will take more days to check it.

so in order to solve this problem soon,would you please close the dispute firstly?

Then please feel free to contact with us for refund,thanks for your understanding.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-06-09

Terrible customer service

"Received dead device! Explained in details the problem, customer service asked to upload video but the link they sent do not allow to do this! Closed my case in 3 days!!!!! Keep away from Tmart!"

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
Firstly,please accept our apology about the inconvenience caused by us.

For this issue of order#170427GDPFTG,we find you had sent a video yesterday.

And our colleague had gave you a suggestion,may i ask do you have a try it?

In order to solve your problem in quickly,we had double checked your video and contact with our relevant department.

We find there is no light up when you charging it.

So there is a problem of charge,would you please try it again follow the manual?

If it still doesn't work,please feel free to contact with us:

Have a nice day.”

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.