TmartCoupons
  • Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.42/10 2.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.12/10 1.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"1. Black flashlight did not work.
2. Wrote to someone who promised a refund in points and never delivered.
I have enjoyed my other purchases, but this one for a 14 LED 3AAA cartridge never worked.

"Product was poor and worked only sometimes put away wasn't sure what to do with it"

"Supposed Customer Service will not believe what customers incorrectly received and make you take a picture of the product and the package --then tell you the 'warehouse' is correct -even when the written sales description and shipping description plainly say what the product is supposed to be.

When presented with both descriptions they still maintain their 'warehouse' is correct.

"This site sucks All the time waiting for shit. 2 months go by and they still have trouble getting the package to the destination. Frikin idiots. All I have to say is you have a better chance at getting pregnant than receiving packages from these aholes."

"It took awhile to get here, but that was expected. The issue is the items that I received were not in great condition. The body had a broken part and one of the props was partially bent. I have not contacted tmart yet because I just disco reed this today when I began the rebuild of my quad. The outer packaging seemed fine however the inner box was bent severely. Upon checking the body had a broken part. I will be contacting tmart to see what can be done if anything. "

"This is my second purchase and both times received wrong product "

"Some of the Tracking is non-existent. takes too long to get. 7-22 days at the fastest. Product is worth the wait most of the time."

"Great prices, pretty fast shipping and you always know what to expect from them."

"Very iffy. Sometimes everything goes off without a hitch. Other times you get cheaply made products which don't work properly. Recourse is difficult because they never admit fault. In one instance they mis-typed my address into their system. The shipment never arrived and they insisted I gave them the incorrect address. When I tried to get my payment back from PayPal, TMart lied about the incident. A total loss of my payment. I suggest you pay Amazon a little more, and be safe."

"My purchase arrived early, works great and of good quality. "

"Order shipped on time. Items were as advertised. I had a DOA problem on one of the items. Tmart sent me a return label to send it back on and refunded my money for the defective item. I am very satisfied with their service."

"The overall experience, with T-mart has been enjoyable.
customer service was polite and patient(even though I misunderstood an add and thought that I was to receive some free items and didn't realize until later that I had misread. A guitar string was broke and they gave me a partial refund after I said it was too much trouble to send back for that. Didn't even have to ask.

"Order arrived as promised."

"Received quickly and good product"

"Delivery on time and when product did not work, the customer service was very helpful, worked hard to find solutions to my satisfaction "

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,852 merchant members.