Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-08-23

Always a great experience

"Excellence appears to be the norm at Tmart, from a dazzling array of items to a super efficient order, payment and delivery system, not to forget outstanding pricing,

Gonna keep coming back to TMart

2016-08-23

I come here before amazon

"You have better prices and more choices to select from .. I check your site out a lot .. even for items that I would not normally want. Keep up the good work"

2016-08-22

poorer than poor!

"Item worked briefly, no customer service what so ever. tried several times to contact, would put off answering till weekend and you couldn't get answer back."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

“Dear Tracy,

Sorry for the trouble.

According to the information you have offered in ticket, the item can not work normally, so we have sent the Return Label to you via ticket, please kindly return the item and then we will resend a new one or refund for you according to your requirements.

2016-08-20

Killer price on hard to find item

"Though I thought it would've preformed better but for the price I am satisfied."

2016-08-20

Delivery Issues

"T-Mart's delivery time frame is terrible. I even paid extra for 1st class delivery.

The tracking doesn't work.

I like their products and prices, so I see something I like, I will compare with other sites and buy from competitors in the future.

“Dear Joseph,

Sorry for the trouble.

Your order was placed on July 30 and it was shipped from our US Warehouse on August 1 by Fedex, according to the tracking information, the package was delivered on August 6, you can track it directly on Fedex.com. We will improve the tracking link on Tmart account so that you can track the package directly in the future.

2016-08-19

Free Delivery to Canada is a plus point.

"GPS did not come with a SD / Flash card.
Enquiry email was not replied.

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

“Dear Birti,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have confirmed the information with our supplier. The GPS Navigator comes with an internal 4GB Memory Card, there is no other SD / Flash card in the package, you can also check the components list on product page:
Package Includes
1 x Car GPS Navigator
1 x Travel Charger
1 x Car Charger
1 x USB cable
1 x Car Bracket
1 x User’s Manual

If you have any question about this, please kindly let us know.

2016-08-19

Lens mix up and dispute dispute.

"I ordered two different, small lenses. One was supposed to have an IR filter and one was not. Both arrived without the filter. I contacted Tmart about the error. First they tried to claim the order was only for one lens. Once I proved to them (with a screenshot of my order from their own website) I had ordered two lenses, then they had me send a photo of the parts I received. I did that and they never replied. Finally I opened a PayPal dispute to help resolve the issue. Tmart replied that they would only ship me the correct item IF I first closed the dispute. After arguing with them about this, I reluctantly closed the dispute. They did ship the correct lens, but slowly from their China warehouse instead of the US location (where i first ordered from and the parts were in stock). While I finally got what I ordered, I am not happy with the way the situation was handled by Tmart."

“Dear Joseph,

Sorry for the trouble.

In every product page, there is a "Package Includes" information which indicates the things should be in package. Could you please advise us your order number? If anything is missing, we will check the details with our supplier and resend it for you.

2016-08-17

"Exactly as promised. Item was spot on."

2016-08-17

Go here first

"The charger works great! And have already got someone else to order one.. We are both very satisfied."

2016-08-14

Fast

"Fast delivery - good value."

2016-08-14

led lighting

"Pretty good product for the price. I had ordered 2 led patio lights and delivery was within reason. However only one light worked. I called and another light is suppose to be on its way to replace the defected one.
I will order again from Tmart.

2016-08-12

"i did get good customer sevice ,,waiting on return product ,ill give a better review than"

“Dear William,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked that the replacement has been delivered on August 19, have you received it by now? Could you please advise if the GPS Navigator arrived in good condition? Hope you like the product and we are always here to help if you have any questions.

Thank you for your support with Tmart.

2016-08-12

Did not deliver the goods..

"The item we ordered was missing several components. After numerous email exchanges through the support portal on TMart's website, the only resolution was to send the item back for a refund. They should have been able to supply the missing components after providing a list of what was missing. Also, it is very evident from the grammar in the messages that this is a company not based in the United States."

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought you.

We have contacted our supplier to get the components of the violin you have ordered, we will notice you as soon as we got it from them by email.

2016-08-10

lights won't light

"The solar powered LED lights i ordered arrived quickly BUT one set won't work at all and the other set has a short. 10M 60 LED Solar String Light Xmas Outdoor Party
J01723 * 2

Rep reply posted Aug-12-2016

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought you.

We offer a 100% safe online shopping guarantee for all customers. Since you have received a defective item, could you please kindly contact us via Ticket here:

We will check the problem and solve the problem for you as soon as we received your ticket.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best Regards

2016-08-09

Great Service

"Easy transaction, quick delivery!"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,513 merchant members.