TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.25/10 3.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.68/10 2.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Tmart will remove funds from your account and then wait for 3-7 days (as is shown on their website) to ship the product. This is not good business practice. Should have gone with Amazon. Buyer beware!"

"I am frequent buyer from TMART but my last purchase left me unsatisfied as both the products did not match my expectations as the bluetooth hands free is not working and the car mount GPS is not as good as it looks on the website.

"t-mart is the best low price i like the company thank you t-mart"

"Good service. Easy installation."

"I CHECK TMART EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE COMPUTER. VERY SATISFIED WITH ALL ORDERS I HAVE MADE. BK"

"I not happy because the GPS I bough it does not charge and it does not work"

"The site was easy to manoeuvre through and order from. The product was exactly what we expected.

"I ordered a $150 IRadish watch phone from TMart on Monday 11 in the morning then cancelled a few hours later as it had the wrong frequencies. TMart acknowledged my request [T140811DF7UPC], and I also requested cancellation on their Chat system. On the 16th August I receive notification that the item has been shipped. 5 days AFTER I cancelled. Now I have no choice but to call VISA and refuse delivery as I cannot get any response from TMart"

"I ordered 2 glasses for different phones I received 1 and haven't heard what is going on with the other"

"I am 100% satisfied with my purchase TMART find there are things much cheaper than other online pages if not names, and fast shipping. since I found it by accident looking for merchandise, I always end up buying and compare prices on TMART. true that I have recommended it to many friends and family to buy here for its variety of household products and electronic and mobile phones. I recommend them 100% !!"

"The first product I ordered from them failed, and It took another month to receive replacement, which doesn't work much better! My second order for another product worked fine, then one week later I received the second order again, I e-mail Tmart to send me A return shipping label so I can return the second item that I did not order, I guess because they wanted to save face they wouldn't admit they made a mistakenly and sent me my second order twice, and said if I wanted to return it I Would have to pay the return shipping cost myself. The best I can tell from my experience the Quality of the products they sell our third rate, in the Quality of the company and their personnel are also third rate!. I do not recommend doing business with this third rate Company!"

"quick delivery I'll order more stuff again!"

"I received my nun chuck in top quality condition. It was packaged and shipped to me in less than 1 week. I appreciate companies that deliver top notch service and products. Thank you for having reasonable pricing for new products."

"Prices are good, however delivery takes forever."

"THANX!
WILL REORDER LATER.
L.R.

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,858 merchant members.