Tmart Reviews - tmart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.50/10 956 reviews

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"The Tmart service Team especially Amy has been awesome, immediate response to my emails, very polite, return postage paid receipt within 3 days, I am impressed."

"Well i am very disapointed with Tmart. They sent me a faulty and unsafe product and they kept saying it wasnt and it was me. I had product checked by a proffessial which cost me and they said it was faulty and to send it back. Tmart offered me £2.34 to get it fix.That amount cost me in petrol to get to the shop to get it checked.They have a cheek as they havent put my feedback on to there website as it is negative. I would recommened you to buy anything from this site just incase you get sent a faulty product. If you want to waste your money and be bullied by Tmart you go ahead as they feel that they can fob you off with there policy which on there web site dosnt say how much to offer. Buyers rights they are not abiding to."

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014
Tmart's Avatar
Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear Justinp100,
Thanks for taking the time to write and share the experienced on our website, so that we can continue to improve our company and our customer service.I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
For this issue, we will offer you the RMA to ship the item back for reship or refund. And the shipping compensation will be 4.7 GBP . Is that ok?
We will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best wishes,
Sherry,
Tmart.com”

"I have been sent the wrong inks now 3 times I've been insulted, threatened with slow shipping and all I've been offered is 2$ in points nobody seems to know what their doing going on 6 weeks now and problem still hasn't been resolved well I have just received the new ink set I was to get in return for the 3 wrong sets, and if course its wrong again this is unacceptable for a company to be this incompetent its like u just send whatever the hell u want 4 times the wrong item how is this possible?"

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014
Tmart's Avatar
Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear melodybowser,
Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
For this issue, as you mentioned you have received the wrong item, would you please take a picture to show the item you received, if convenience?
After I check it, I will directly offer you exchange or refund.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Best wishes,
Sherry,Customer Care Manager
Tmart.com”

Rating 8/104/5

"Have few great experiences. It takes 3-4 weeks for shipments to arrive from HK/USA to Holland. Unfortunately they do partial shipping. Post office in the Netherlands makes a lot of mistakes. So when one shipping gets lost, it's difficult with paypal to claim partial refund.

Recently I had such an experience. Tmart.com didn't want to take the loss. Actually they did a great job, it was the post office that screwed up. My bad I did not choose shipping insurance. Long story short, without too much hassle, they gave me a 80% refund which I consider a great service. (matter of principle, not the few euros)

Quality of products is great.

Really can't understand where those awful reviews come from (fake?). Why people blame Tmart so much for the mistakes of their local post office? It's safe shopping for sure.

modified review This review was modified by serjan on July 09 2013 03:39:47 AM

"Dealing with Tmart is the worst internet shopping experience ever, this company is a total scam, and deliberately sets out to deceive the unwary.Well after perseverance and darn right aggression I finally got my refund,T mart again blamed the post office, customs,the airlines the weather and anyone else who could not defend
have a look at the post from Holland???? above to see how their small minds work Sham Sham Sham.

modified review This review was modified by Jasperboy on July 14 2013 10:37:48 PM

"Don't use T-mart. They have absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. Their system grabbed an old address from who knows where and when I contacted them about the issue they couldn't have cared less. I know for a fact that I put the correct address in when ordering the items. The postal service told me how they could correct the issue and T-mart refused. I used t-mart's live chat option to speak to a customer service agent and they barely spoke English. They either couldn't understand, or didn't care about my problem."

modified review This review was modified by the_fyrestorm on July 05 2013 09:03:42 AM

"Stay away from this company! They are a joke. Placed order June 1, 2013 and did not receive product so I did a chat session with a rep on June 13th to check on the status of the order only to be informed the items were on back order and they would be ordering them for me that day. Still no items received so once again I chat with a rep on July 4th that tells me the exact same thing. The kicker of the story is that they took the money out of my account the day the order was placed. "

modified review This review was modified by Volowder on July 04 2013 07:00:53 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"First, Tmart is not a scam or fraud; they are a legitimate company. Their problem seems to stem from the fact that they are incompetent and hopelessly clueless on how to deal with even the most minor customer service issue.

I have purchased several LED lights from them; prices were cheap, service was reasonably good. Then they short shipped me on an order for 6 bulbs; they shipped one in a padded envelope with no packing list. Dealing with them was hopeless; first they wanted photos of the box and packing; after that, they claimed they must have a photo of the actual product; then I heard nothing. Finally I contacted my credit card company and got the charges reversed for the remaining 5 items.

Their website is poorly designed from a customer service standpoint and once you enter an email address, that's it, so if you change email addresses, they continue to send email to your old address; you can't update it and apparently neither can they.

One last thing: they only publish "good" reviews on their site. Don't bother writing a bad review; it'll never get published. Use this company at your own risk and pay for everything with a credit card that protects you with good dispute resolution. You'll probably need it.

modified review This review was modified by kenndog on July 02 2013 06:42:25 AM

"I ordered two extended life batteries for my phonethe pricing very cheap so I figured there was very little risk I placed the order and then afterwards I got a little worried because I saw so many negative reviewsneedless to say they arrive within 5 days for free shipping they were the correct ones and so far they're working right I'm a question a second order because of the negative reviews but my experience this time has been great"

modified review This review was modified by thomasr96 on July 01 2013 10:27:09 PM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IT IS A FRAUD.

They are absolutely terrible. I ordered a case for my fathers tablet for his birthday:

1. First up, I paid extra for express shipping- the item arrived outside the predicted time so I missed his birthday.

2. 2nd, I was told the shipment would come from the UK where I live. It didnt it came from China so I was asked to pay import taxes and fees worth MORE than the item itself. I contacted the help centre at Tmart WHO ARE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. They told me it was my fault and that I should have read the pre-sales FAQ point 7. I WAS NEVER TOLD THE SHIPMENT WAS COMING FROM CHINA SO HOW CAN I CHECK WITH CUSTOMS ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TAXES ARE DUE!!!????

3. LOOK AT THE OTHER REVIEWS THIS COMPANY IS A MASSIVE FRAUD.

modified review This review was modified by GDAWGBEE2000 on June 28 2013 01:14:51 PM

"In all fairness, I don't typically write reviews for companies, because, well, service is service, and I normally expect my packages to come in the mail after purchasing online.

But seeing all the poor reviews on this site, I felt the need to speak about my experience with Tmart.com.

I placed an order for a Leather Case Bag for Sony NEX-5C White (SKU:D0062) upon seeing the amazing price of $10.54 (CAD) for it. Right after I bought it online, however, I had a sinking feeling, and decided to google Tmart reviews. My stomache sunk upon reading all of the past experiences of previous buyers, and so I thought "Oh well, there goes 10 bucks", thinking that I would never see my package again.

Well, just a week ago, on the 15th, I received my package via ground shipping (it was delivered via USPS, and then Canada Post straight to my mail box), and the leather case that was for my camera was absolutely amazing. Great quality, even better price. So I am very very glad that my experience with Tmart was one that went smoothly and well. Couldn't be more glad to have had a positive experience with Tmart, and couldn't be a happier customer.

Anyways, just wanted to let others know out there that there is the chance that you'll have a great experience with the company. Happy shopping!

modified review This review was modified by WendyNgai on June 21 2013 05:19:00 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I received the order of three iPhone charging cords, but all three were the same size. I order one 2-meter cord. I tried to enter a claim on their website, but it simply did not work. I finally got a very nice lady on the chat line and she agreed to send the 2-meter cord out to me right away. They sent the WRONG size AGAIN. I then went hrough the chat again and got a person named 'Sweetie'. She was the very definition of horrible and frustrating customer service. She asked the same two questions 3 times and was so inept at typing English, that I had to tell her I did not understand what she wrote at least 3-4 times. It took three times longer to get her to agree to send the correct cord to me that the previous Lady, even though the wrong one was sent. I'll be finding out soon if they shipped the ciorrect size this time.
I would not recommend using this company.

modified review This review was modified by grtwhtg on June 21 2013 01:34:35 PM

"Right from the start this company lied to me. They said they were shipping from the US but when the package arrived weeks later, it had a Chinese customs declaration on it. One of the enclosed cables did not work and they offered "points" instead of a new cable! I don't want or need "points". I want a new working cable. Don't buy from these people!!!"

modified review This review was modified by iuvenis2000 on June 15 2013 05:08:52 AM

"So I ordered makeup brushes from tmart.com not knowing or hearing of the website before. And after I ordered the brushes I decided to google reviews about tmart.com. To be honest, there were only a couple good ones so i was pretty skeptical about it. But no less than a week later did I just receive my brushes!! They look exactly as pictured shown. I haven't used them yet but they were a good deal and im glad i found the website! i will be purchasing more in the future!!! :)"

modified review This review was modified by normass321 on June 14 2013 01:23:41 PM

"They sent me a faulty, returned-to-stock TV mount bracket and expect me to pay most of the shipping costs to return the item. Their policy is to only pay a maximum of 30% of the items value in return shipping, regardless of whether the customer has decided the item was wrong, or it is a faulty item.
I recommend you only order small items from this store, and one at a time (its free shipping to you after all).

modified review This review was modified by Howard13 on June 08 2013 02:12:56 PM