Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.07/10 8.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-11

Good products at great prices and always free shipping!

"I've been ordering from T-Mart now for a few years and I am one of their top tier customers. They pack and ship my orders before the others, so I appreciate that. Most of the products I have ordered from them were good quality and good value for the price paid. In this order, I purchased rechargeable batteries, a battery charger (AA and AAA) and two bluetooth car audio devices. They came quickly and were shipped from a USA facility. The only problem keeping me from giving 5 stars is that the bluetooth car audio devices arrived faulty. T-mart has a good return policy though, so I should be able to have them replaced without too much trouble."

This review was modified by tlsallie on January 13 2017 07:45:02 AM

2017-01-10

U80

"I ordered 2 smart watches and when they came neither one worked. I contacted customer service and they said they would send out new ones. The original order was placed a month ago and so far I have received 1 replacement watch that fortunately works but am still waiting for the 2nd.Customer service says it was shipped but keeps sending me the tracking number for the 1st replacement but have not sent out the 2nd replacement. They keep telling me it will take 3 to 7 days to get a new shipment in before they can ship it out."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.

But would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

And may i ask wheather the 2 watches included in the same original order?

We will help you check it in detail and give you a solution soon after verify.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html”

2017-01-10

Violinist in the making

"Now he has a bow and strings "Don't know what I'm doing but it always makes a ping!""

2017-01-07

just wrong

"sent the wrong item and never followed up on my request to fix it."

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Dear customer,

And for this issue of item,would you please send a picture of item you received with sku# to our online support for check firstly?

Please don't worry,we will offer you a satisfied solution after verify.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-01-01

Satisfied

"the best item when i get it, but i must wait a long time about over 20 days"

2017-01-01

Very Poor!!!!!!!!!!

"I would like to said...your products are very bad, no refund policy, and is terrible Customer Service. I have terrible experience.I got a few item and is terrible quality....How you can re-fund ...is to provide service and re-fund with proper quality

Jose Vargas

571-274-9577
USA

Rep reply posted Jan-02-2017

“Dear customer,
We have a QC team who tests your ordered products to make sure they are functioning correctly before they are packed and sent to you. In addition to the normal quality assurance checks, all the goods have passed in the factory line.

Tmart.com's Standard Return Policies are only applicable to the products purchased by you directly from Tmart.com. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The policy of Compensation First is available for all the problems.

So would you please kindly tell us the problem in detail?

We will offer you the best solution in according to the policy of our company.

2016-12-29

Fraud Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I would never, ever, buy anything from thsi scam company. I have been trying to get my refund after I orderered a violin that was defective and I never recieved my money!!!!!!!!!! This is a scam, never order anything from this company"

This review was modified by gigiSgs on December 29 2016 07:35:28 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-29-2016

“Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear that.

But would you please tell us the correct order number and details of problem for better checking?

Then we will give you the best service after verify.

2016-12-28

Tmart

"Order arrived sooner than expected. i was pleasantly surprised with the service. "

2016-12-25

Doing it right

"I always feel I receive good Value when I shop at Tmart. "

2016-12-24

Guitar delivered in two pieces.

"My two year old grandson wanted a guitar for Christmas this year. I ordered one from Tmart and received it in a few days. I noticed the dos was torn on the side, but I did not think the guitar would be damaged. After opening the box the guitar was in fact in two pieces. There was no packing slip in the packaging and I had no way of knowing how to return it. I emailed the company two weeks ago and still have no been notified as to what I am suppose to do with the damaged guitar."

Rep reply posted Dec-25-2016

“Dear customer,
Our colleague will reply to you within 48 hours if you had contacted with us.

For this issue of guitar,would you please tell us the order number and send a picture of damage item to our service for check firstly?

We will give you a satisfied solution after verify,thanks.

Look forward to your early reply.”

2016-12-21

Still waiting

"Two orders from weeks ago were never delivered. Tmart customer service said to "check with the post office."

No, Tmart, that's not customer service. That's a fool's errand.

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry for the delay of orders.

But would you please tell us the order number firstly?So we can help you check it soon.

And could you please confirm your shipping address on your orders is correct or not?

Please don't worry,we will offer you the best solution after verify in according to policy of our company.

2016-12-18

Can't trust Tmart!!

"I ordered a violin from tmart. They sent me a defective/broken and wrong sized violin. Then they sent me a return label to ship it back. I did that. They received it but then also after 4-5 days they never shipped the new one. When I enquired then they told me that it is not in stock. So still I don't have the violin. Still waiting for one. It was a Christmas gift for someone but now spoiled.
The worst part is that this is happening for the second time. When first time I ordered the violin the order was placed successfully but not shipped for many days then when I enquired they told me the same thing and I canceled the order. But such a big fool I am that I trusted them again....

Rep reply posted Dec-19-2016

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

But we can help you check the inventory on our system before you place the order.

For this issue of broken item,would you please kindly tell us the order number for better checking?

We will help you exchange item which is in stock or refund it to you.

2016-12-16

Great service

"Excellent service and on time devliery"

2016-12-16

la solicitud realizada fue satisfactoria

"La solicitud de cambio de direccion para la llegada del producto fue satisfactoria cumplieron a cabalidad estoy agradecido por ello"

2016-12-15

XTAR VC4 LCD Li-ion/Ni-MH USB Battery Charger for 18650 26650 32650 14500 AA AAA Battery

"Excellent product and Seller. A pleasure to do business with."

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.