TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.11/10 2.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.60/10 1.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10

"Came quickly and was as advertised"

"I had a great experience with t mart they honored there word they are good"

"I placed an order and It has been over 5weeks. I did not know it take this much time and I was complaining about this to customer support, and they just keep saying that "You need kindly understanding"
I don't get it this situation, I paid for product but I don't receive my product or refund. I also need kindly understanding to slow service.

" very easy shopping and qiuck shipping great products"

"T-MART.com suckkkks!

I just bought a simple item (make up brush) from that shit website.
Been 2 months, I have yet to receive my parcel
I contacted the customer's service only to be attended by someone who can't even type proper English.
I was then told, my parcels went missing
and how she will reship to me again, only to tell me later on
Nope! the item is out of stock!

Now. EXCUSE ME? Isn't it YOUR job to let your customers know that??
So you can either reship those items to them or provide them with a refund?

but NO. no one informed me. This is the exact same situation as Sheinside.com (Which, by the way, I never ever purchased from that crap website again)

I kept trying to explain my situation and hoping my questions will be answered
but TMART's customer's service, "Cherry", doesn't seem to understand much at all

It was such a frustrating process
I am just so disappointed and frustrated over how all these websites from China are handling situations.

Their websites should be closed down, seriously
What a bunch of tosh!

Before she even answered one final question I asked 4 freaking times! (that her brain can't seen to comprehend)
" Did I purchase this item via paypal or credit card"
She suggested I go purchase from e-bay (LOL???) and ask me to exit this chat.
OH MY GOD!
WHAT KIND OF F*UCKED UP service is this?!

So pissed!!!

"The product is exactly what I've ordered.

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH...IT WAS GOOD .."

"WARNING ... STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! I placed an order with Tmart and they charged my credit card. I did NOT receive my products. I've been emailing them for the past two weeks. I have my order number and everything, and they keep telling me, "Sorry. We can't help you. Nothing we can do." I told them I was going on social media to warn people that this is how they conduct their business, and then I got an email back saying that they would refund me 80 percent of my purchase, which was really 50 percent, but if that's the best I could do, then I'd take it. So I told them I'd take the partial refund. Then I get an email back from them saying, "Sorry. Nothing we can do even though you have your order number." They do not stand behind their customers or care whether or not a customer gets their products or not. They charge your credit card and take your money, and even with proof of that, they do NOTHING if the customer didn't receive his items. I'm willing to bet they don't care if a customer isn't satisfied with their products or their products are defective either. They just are not going to help their customers or care about them. I hope I can help some other innocent people out there who are going to buy from this DISHONEST COMPANY!!!!"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-19-2014

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear customemr
We're very sorry to hear about this experience. It is distressing to hear that we have caused such difficulty for you. It certainly isn’t our intention?
Cause your package had delivered.
Could you please send us the package lost?
So that we will reship or refund.
Thanks for your understand and Looking forward to hearing from you.”

"Generally quick delivery. Products as advertised. Especially like "free" shipping!"

"Very satisfied. My experience with Tmart is excellent quality of items and fast shipping."

"The items I ordered were received in a very timely manner. The quality of the items was very good to I had one issue with one item but,I can work around it. I'm really pleased with my order thanks T-Mart."

"The product was very cheap. The delivery was fast. The product quality was also good.
Its like a complete package in a very cheap price!!!

"very easy to order LED lights over yhe internet. they were delivered quickly and were in good condition. price was great!"

"Fast, easy and best of all I can use paypal which is the best. Don't have to pull out my credit card all the time."

"Great site, ordering is easy and delivery very fast"

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.