TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.60/10 6.60/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.27/10 3.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10

"Não foi entregue anda não sei a onde vigaristas !!! "

"Took 19 days to arrive my son needed a couple extra batteries for a summer trip. They did not arrive in time"

"Product was wonderful...very fast delivery...thank you :)"

"Tmart has unbeatable prices, great service and always gets the order right.
I would recommend them, and will continue to buy from tmart.

"I have made many buys from tmart , I have no idea witch you want commenton."

"Products have been great. Just wish I would get my products quicker."

"I purchased a tablet cover and keyboard. I ordered for 7" and received 9", and the mini-USB does not fit into my Vidao USB slot !!!!! P)lease tell me w2hat to do !!"

"We have purchased several items from Tmart in the past and have been pleased with every one of them. The shipping has been timely and the quality is well worth the price. We have not had any issues requiring contact with their customer service, so I cannot comment on that. In all, we have been pleased with out dealings with Tmart."

"FAST AND EASY TRANSACTION"

"I have been very satisfied with T-Mart products and service, No problems everything has arrived in good shape and as soon as possible..most quicker than anticipating,
And for most the prices are a plus...

"I love shopping at Tmart!! It's quite the adventure to peruse the great variety of inventory they have. I will continue shopping with Tmart."

"I ordered something on June 5 today is July 25, and I still didn't get my order. It's still hasnt arrived. Not only that I have an email that says that if I don't get it in 45 days that they would reship it for free or I can get a refund. Now they are giving me a hard time with reshipping my merchandise. Ive ordered with them so many times, that 1 of there response was I gave them the wrong address. I gio to the post office with my tracking number and they told me it is still in Hong Kong out hasn't been shipped here yet. So I send an email to tmart and I let them know that and there still with I have them the wrong address. They sent me the address that they said was wrong and guess what? It wasn't. They never shipped it to the United states. So now I asked for a refund let's see what happens. To be continued. P.s I have over 20 emails going back and forth with tmart. I even have the one they said they will give me a full refund. I will be back on this review. To be continued!!!"

"Fast reship on a defective item -- had new one in 3 days!"

"Very disappointed, I received my tablet two weeks ago and it doesn't work . I have called customer service and text two or three times to get an RMA number to return it so far no luck, I have not get a response. I want my money back. I will not do business with this company ever again.

"I had bought a mouse from Best Buy that had a slide scroll , but I didn't like the way it worked, so I found the same mouse on Tmart but with a scroll wheel and I love this mouse. Best part is I paid $10.00 for this. Best Buy had it for $40.00"

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.