Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.92/10 5.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.81/10 3.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.75/10 2.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

2016-04-29

What a Joke!

"If I could rate lower I would rate in the negatives. I recently purchased a battery replacement for my mother-in-laws laptop. Shipping told me it would be here in 2 days and it took 2 weeks, I shrugged this one off. Then, once it finally arrived I installed the battery and it shut the laptop down upon installation. I did tons of troubleshooting, the first one I got to identify for a short period of time but would not charge. I contacted customer service and informed them of everything, they asked me questions about the battery, laptop as customer service should. However, very impatient people to deal with, seeing I was trying to talk to them, cook dinner for my family and handle 2 children in the middle of it all. I finally got them to send me another replacement. AGAIN I was told a couple days and it took 2 weeks. Once again, I received the battery and did not work at all, no matter what trouble shooting I did. AGAIN I contacted customer service via ticket rather than chat, I got asked the same questions and requested to send pictures of the screen (this wasn't hard as neither of the batteries powered the laptop.) I got tired of the charades and requested an immediate full refund. The contacted me a day later telling me to wait a day for the refund (I just got this request today so I've yet to see how long it will take to do a simple refund.)
Here is where it gets insulting to me, I am an IT graduate, I service computers and other electronics in the local area for friends and family and I run my own online retail store. I know for a fact most of you who have been on both sides of customer service know how it works. Whats the term? Ah yes, Customers are always right! And for a business the LAST thing you want to do is make a customer mad, upset or angry. Why? Because angry customers talk, they talk to other potential customers and turn these potential customers away from your business. So Tmart, instead of replying to me and telling me how sorry you are for the issues for the 4th time. Try practicing some real customer service, notice you have a customer that is more than upset at your service and just want's a refund and to be done with your services and products that do not work. (Believe me there are many more sites I can blast my review on.)

This review was modified by warlockfive67 on April 29 2016 10:13:15 AM
Rep reply posted May-02-2016

“Dear customer,
We had email the solution to you.Hope you will satisfy with it.Look forward to your reply.Have a nice day.”

2016-04-27

"we are very very happy with every thing Tmart rocks"

2016-04-24

"Delivery was later than stated. Online chat gave me no help. Need to add an option to show when needed to adjust arrival date. "

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2016

“Dear customer,
Sorry for make you worry about your package.But it will be delay sometimes by many reasons.For example,the bad weather or traffic.We will help you speed it up.Thanks for your patience and cooperation.And please feel free to contact with us if you need more help,our Ticket Service System: http://helpcenter.tmart.com/ticket/index.”

Smart Watch

"I just got my Smart Watch and I can change the time but not the day and date."

Rep reply posted Apr-24-2016

“Dear customer,
We do not find your order from your name.Would you please kindly tell us your email or order# for better checking?And you also can check the manual to have a try.In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html”

Great Resource

"Always entertaining to read the product descriptions. A great resource for replacement batteries for smartphones, laptops and tablets. "

2016-04-22

"Arrived on time product works fine will order again from from T mart"

2016-04-21

Painful

"Its to early to say if I will actually receive my purchase or a healthy dose of identity theft. You're forced to utilize pay pal than you're forced to prove that you're the one who accessed your pay pal account and submitted the purchase request. They request a copy of pay pal purchase receipt and a picture ID before they will process and ship but the money has already been deducted from your account. The entire purchase felt sketch and I am still scared I will never see this purchase."

Rep reply posted Apr-21-2016

“Dear customer,
We do not find your order from your name.Would you please tell us the transaction ID or order# for check?And we will give you best solution after verified.Thanks for your kindly and cooperation in advance.Look forward to your reply.”

2016-04-18

t-rocks

"fast & good service highly recomend"

2016-04-16

happy but unhappy

"I am happy with some of the products i've received, but one item didn't work correctly and i talked with customer service twice and now it has just been forgotten and my last order had one item that wasn't there but is suppose to be on the way and i still haven't received it."

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2016

“Dear customer,
It is our honour to help you.But would you please tell us the order# for better checking?In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html”

Arrived quickly

"Very satisfied with getting the item quickly as promised"

Great Service

"I received a defective product and it was replaced without a lot of hassle. "

Very Good . Thank You

"Everything was ok from the price to the Delivery."

2016-04-11

"My order was cancelled and I had to go in and re-order it. "

2016-04-10

False advertising

"My bracelet was described as waterproof but it wasn't. So it crapped after two times in the pool."

This review was modified by barbarawrites14 on April 11 2016 06:56:02 PM
Rep reply posted Apr-11-2016

“Dear customer,
We had email you the resolution,please check it.Have a nice day.”

2016-04-09

extra charge

"i paid for it then there was an extra charge from international called bank and they said BEWARE of those extra international charges.
other than that i received item ahead of time and it works fine

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,612 merchant members.