Stores > Tmart

• Tmart Tmart Elite Status

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

2016-11-29

Need something quick - Tmart does it extremely WELL!

"Second laptop battery ordered from Tmart. Super fast delivery and quality products. Thank you!"

2016-11-29

ALMOST Exelent

"MOSTLY SATISFIED EXEPT THE 2 POWER SUOOLY ...ONE WAS DEAD ON ARRIVAL
I DID NOT BOTHER RESENDING JUST DUMPT IT IN THE GARBAGE

2016-11-28

issues...

"Software does not work well for Android or needs major updates. Synchronization a problem, watch seems to be OK, just wish it worked better with my Galaxy Note 4."

2016-11-26

very much needed

"we bought a foreclosed house not finished. not enough batteries for all the work needing to be done. now we have ones charging while using the other one. came faster than i expected. great price."

2016-11-26

Very Satisfied

"Changed my mind after ordering. Order was cancelled with no problems at all. Good communication."

2016-11-23

Never received my order

"This company has been the most frustrating company I have ever ordered on line. My order continued to be cancelled even eggnog they asked to see a photo of my credit card. That request scares me. Even after complying, and accepted by my credit card got the charge, it was still cancelled with no explanation."

Rep reply posted Nov-24-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
Firstly,we are so sorry for inconvenience caused.

And in order to confirm the security of the orders,we have a system of risk control.

For this issue you point,would you please tell us the order number for better checking on our system?

It is our honour to help you solve it as soon as possible,thanks for your understanding.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Have a nice day.

2016-11-22

Just what I wanted

"The inks are well packaged and arrived in a timely manner.

2016-11-21

BATTERY DEAL , THEN ADDED A NITECORE MULTI CHARGER , PERFECT SOLUTION

"10 BATTERIES FOR MY TM-26 FLASHLIGHT , THEN ADD A MULTI DIGITAL CHARGER FOR ANY RECHARGEABLE BATTERY , DEFINITELY ALL SET FOR ANY OUTAGE "

2016-11-18

One of the best on line shopping experience!

"I like to buy on TMART because they always have the right tool and gift when I need it.One of the best thing is, they have warehouse in the US."

2016-11-17

Bright lights

"I just put the lights outside to see if I would like the results and I loved the lights. Can't wait to get my Christmas decor done outside. Thank you. "

2016-11-17

Long delivery but good items

"The items were in packing status for about a month, instead of having shipped within 7 days as advertised. I contacted them and received the items in the next few days, so they must have been shipped prior to that, I'll never know.. Good price, good quality also, in fact better than expected, works well, finally i'm happy with this purchase, as almost always with TMart."

2016-11-13

in mem

"went in simply but I don't know to ck them if their up to par"

2016-11-12

On time and what I expected

"It arrived in a timely fashion and was I expected very satisfied"

2016-11-12

Wonderful, Marvelous now workikng hose nozzles are mine.

"Perfect description of item.
Prompt shipping, arrived right on time!

2016-11-12

OK product for the price

" While it says that it records in MP3 and shows the feature on the device when recording it does not actually do so; when the file is transferred over to computer it doesn't transfer over into MP3 and you cannot convert it to an MP3 file on your computer either even with aftermarket program products that are supposed to do that. "

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.