Stores > Tmart

• Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.76/10 2.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-05-24

"The control did not work.Its very hard to get to a return number.TMART was kind and refunded our money"

2016-05-23

Wrong items

"Nothing works need to get a full refund ASAP. "

Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for inconvenience caused.For this issue,would you please tell us your email or order# for check?Then we will give you the satisfied solution after verify.In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:http://www.tmart.com/support/live-chat.html”

2016-05-22

Wrong Batter

"The battery I was sent was the wrong battery for my Samsung S-3. The one I was sent looked like the battery my phone uses but it was the wrong one it wouldn't fit. It arrive in good order, for a great price and in good time but it was the wrong one. Is there a way I can get sent the correct one sent to me? When I got on live chat they told me they didn't have the battery in stock and wouldn't give me a refund of $4.83. I intend never to shop at Tmart again and to tell everyone how dissatisfied I am with the organization."

This review was modified by davidmcallister on May 28 2016 05:03:43 PM
Rep reply posted May-24-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
We had email the solution to you,please check.Have a nice day.”

2016-05-20

then i will give-you 5 stars.

"hello .there one women ring ,that i have never receave.please sent it to me.m.jacques bailey 14360 appt 203 notre-dame est pointe-aux-trembles montreal qc ,h1a1v4.thank-you."

2016-05-18

Gret products

"I have used t mart a couple of times now to buy very hard to find electronic item accessories and they have come through. Products were as advertised and shipping was good and quick. "

2016-05-18

PS3 controllers best deal

"Shipping was quick. Price was great. So far they work well. Thanks!"

2016-05-16

Love TMart

"Awesome prices. Fast delivery. Been with this company since the beginning. I recommend you to everyone!!!"

2016-05-16

Item damaged

"Tmart send same new item....A+++"

2016-05-15

Friendly Quick Company

"Tmart is great on deliveries. Always timely. They are very prompt and their products are good quality. Also, I had received a flashlight that the switch would not work, and they immediately sent me the replacement."

2016-05-15

Just as described and on time prescribed.

"Got what I order and exactly as described. Confident that I will receive the item at the time prescribed by tmart. "

AMAZING!

"I am very happy with TMart. My order came a few days early, and my items were great, good quality. I will continue to shop at TMart- I highly recommend them to anyone who whats good quality at a stupid low price!"

The price is right!

"I was very pleased with my purchase from TMart. Very good quality and the price is right. I would highly recommend this company. Everything I have ever ordered from them was well worth the price paid. "

2016-05-13

"I have had issues with this product being damaged in shipping on previous orders but found when I only order 4 pieces they seem to all get here safely. I do suggest some packing materials with the product as they damage easily. Maybe adding more than 4 to the box makes placement more difficult to hold that many in the box and they get smashed in transit."

2016-05-11

Good service, FAST!

"Our order process was seamless, delivery prompt. Product exactly what we needed.
Thanks!

2016-05-10

Delivery time is too much

"Improved delivery time, deliver from international warehouse take almost 30 days"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,590 merchant members.