Stores > Tmart
  • Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tmart by clicking a star below.

2017-03-22

GPS System Purchase

"It seemed like item would never arrive, but it arrived on date promised. The item is pretty much as described and may be a bit more analytical in nature to operate, but overall it was a very good purchase and for the price we can't beat that! "

This review was modified by MistyRoseCatfish on March 24 2017 11:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

Good selection of products

"Have ordered many times from site as some items are at lower cost than the other competitors "

This review was modified by ford58 on March 22 2017 09:00:08 PM

2017-03-20

hit or miss

"the over seas takes forever try to order symbol from us ware house ,others word then that is ok prices are reasonable.and they do respond to email as for returns well you be the judge thank you "

This review was modified by msstew77 on March 22 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-03-19

"I thank that the product will do what I need done but the delivery time seamed a little long .All n all I will more than likely to do business with you again . "

This review was modified by clancy_midkiff on March 21 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-03-17

Problems with Product and customer service

"In November I ordered a "Robo Twist" automatic jar opener from an other Vender and was very satisfied.
So I decided to give a couple to relatives. When I typed in "Robo Twist" in my browser, I got an internet advertisement from TMart which had a better price than Walmart- my original source. The picture showed what looked like my "Robo Twist" including the GREEN button. So I ordered SKU: 86008777 and decided to get three (3). All arrived with the name Culinary One Touch Jar opener. The button is BLACK not green. All three do not work. The primary problem is that the gripper feet do not hold tightly to the jar body. The gripping surfaces for the lid do not close, rotate and then reopen to allow the jar opener to be removed. Worst of all, my daughter saw mine and ordered also from TMart for her mother. It does not work either. That’s four (4) problems with four automatic Jar openers ordered from TMart.
I sent this note to TMart and received a request for a Video showing the issue which I sent on 03/01/2017. Since then No response!!

This review was modified by drathman06 on March 21 2017 12:15:08 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-19-2017

“Dear customer,
Sorry to tell you that we do not receive your video on 03/01/2017.

Would you please send it again to our online support for check?

And may i ask the second order number for check?

Please don't worry,we will give you a solution as soon as possible about the 4 items.

In order to be more efficient to solve your problem, you can also try our online service:https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-03-16

Bought the USB Slim Portable Optical Drive...

" Product is for Windows 98...it's 19 years behind times! Don't buy.
Still waiting for a response from Tmart on this.... however I have bought other products from Tmart and They have been really good to do whats right in the past and I have no complaints with them thus far.

This review was modified by madonnaborromeo on March 21 2017 12:00:22 AM

2017-03-14

"Very pleased with delivery and performance

This review was modified by meandgert on March 16 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-03-13

Now I am om the move

"I do not move my laptop much. When the battery died I wasnt sure I wanted to replace it as very pricey. Tmart price was much less and service was great. Now I'm on the move from room to room. Outside if I want. Thanks to Tmart"

This review was modified by Sebenick on March 15 2017 05:30:01 PM

skihut-6498's Avatar

2017-03-10

no light at the end of the tunnel

"I order a head light and expected that it came with batteries and a charge. It was necessary to purchase extra the batteries and a charger which brought the resulting price to several dollars than what I see advertised. The sales picture was deceiving and it cost me more. Also no information on either the head light, the batteries or the charger. I am expected to guess when the charge is complete or how long a charge might take. Shopping with Tmart is a test of patience and a task of endurance"

This review was modified by skihut-6498 on March 14 2017 12:15:12 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

“Dear customer,
We are sorry for inconvenience caused.

For this issue,would you please tell us the order number for check firstly?

And is there any screenshot of pictures you seen for check?

May be there have some misunderstanings in this case.

Please don't worry,we will offer you the best solution after verify with our relevant department.

Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Have a nice day.”

2017-03-10

Value shopping

"T mart has changed their Web page setup, much more user friendly, order tracking is a lot easier with a quicker response.
Placing an online order is very nice, most everything ships within 24 hrs., you just have to understand that not everything ships from U.S. warehouse so receipt of an item is a little further out. Their packaging is sometimes a bit light, so the product box that the item is in may be damaged, but 99% the product is fine. If there is any issues with the ordered item, i.e. doesn't work, damaged on receipt, contacting customer service and their response is quick, an the issue is taken care of. Product list is extensive, and pricing is very good, and have not had any issues with quality.

This review was modified by krdl46 on March 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-03-09

Great service!

"Item recieved quickly and met my expectations"

This review was modified by barbara-81943 on March 14 2017 12:00:25 AM

2017-03-08

great service

"I had many issues with my phone. It turned out to be just the battery. The battery that I ordered was delivered quickly and was inexpensive. I'm happy"

This review was modified by demoreoj on March 10 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-03-05

failed

"ordered GPS 2/11/17 still have not received it."

This review was modified by dkoltveit on March 07 2017 11:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-05-2017

“Dear customer,
Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

We checked the status on www.fedex.com/us by tracking# 61292700245229478580

Status: delivered,

The tracking# showed that the package was delivered, but you have not received it, please contact the local post office.

A proof of delivery record may be available through your local Post Office.

At least, it should be a file included the seal of the post office or their staff.

We could not handle your problem without the proof.

Hope you can understand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

2017-03-05

FAULTY GOODS 12V - Terms & Conditions with REFUSAL to issue a RETURN suggested use 220volts !!!

"Does this Company in CHINA listen or believe they are not ACCOUNTABLE ???

Purchased in 'good faith 12V portable car cooler, 12V plug in NO power, faulty goods?

REFUSAL to issue a return label when goods are 'faulty' and do NOT WORK, very POOR Customer Service as witnessed & stored on e-mails?

ANY other registered Customers with similar real CONCERNS & same situation???

Also very SLOW DELIVERY after payments made?

Still WAITING for RETURN response, note order No attached.

This review was modified by clvillas on March 07 2017 08:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-05-2017

“Dear customer,
We want to tell you that the item you ordered need to be used in your car.

So would you please have a try it there?

But if you want to use it at home,you need to buy a converter with 220v.

Please understand,there have different powers in two places.

And would you mind sending a video to show problems if you find the item still doesn't work?

We will help you check it and offer you a best solution.

Look forward to your reply.”

2017-03-04

Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service

"Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service

Fast delivery, price and a good and fast customer service.
All orders were delivered as stated on the site.

This review was modified by Jan.S on March 07 2017 12:15:25 AM

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.