TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.61/10 2.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"product came in good time."

"they were quick in sending the order ad they have everything that I needed and at a cheaper price than anyone else"

"i never got my items and never any help. would never recomend

"For an order to take longer than a month is intolerable. If it is coming from Hong Kong, you must find a way to get it to the customer much quicker."

"Always good service and products, I will continue to shop here."

"Great value for the products. Every product worked.
But, still waiting on one order to be delivered- it's been 40 days. I believe i will get it.

"I was skeptical at first, but I received exactly what was described on the site in 9 days! I'm impressed!"

"It wasn't what I hoped for. For one, I wanted to use it to take pictures. I could, but, where are the pictures stored? I did not find them, in spite of over 25 years experience with Windows and over 30 years accumulated experience with other operating systems.
Also, the view screen cracked within one week of getting the unit. How doi I get that repaired?

"I am very pleased with Tmart.com. Good prices, fast shipping, excellent customer service.

I LOVE IT

"I did not receive the product until 20 days after you shipped it. Most of the problem appears to be USPS and the US postal department. They received the product 7 days after it was initially shipped. They showed it delivered on June 23rd, but I didn't get it until June 30, because they delivered it to the wrong address. I do not hold this against you as a seller, but feel you should know what goes on with the shipping. The other item I bought from you also took excessive time. I appreciate the free shipping, but over 14 days can be frustrating. "

"I FOUND THAT " TMART " HAD THE BEST PRICES ARROUND FOR THE ITEMS THAT I NEEDED ! I PURCHASED MANY ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY & HAD ONLY ONE PROBLEM WHICH WAS QUICKLEY TAKEN CARE OF BY THEIR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT ! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COMPANY & WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE ! "

"I ordered something 1 month ago, they sent me part of it which came from the U.S. warehouse, but the partial order from overseas never came. When I contacted them they said wait a while longer. still didn't come."

"the items we ordered came VERY fast. I have ordered many items from TMART and service and quality of items has always been great."

"Quick, excellent transactions with no problems. Will use Tmart in the future absolutely."

"Tmart's prompt and quick deliveryof materials is wonderful. I am very pleased with their service and the quality of the matierlas that I have received over the past several years. I recommend Tmart to many people."

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.