Stores > Tmart

• Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.04/10 3.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-06-21

Terrific controller, works great, love grip, sensational price!

"Got this in time for my dtr's bday! Arrived FAST,!! Perfect condition and NO issues at all with lots of use by our 8 yr old daughter with autism! Very pleased and will buy here again!!"

2016-06-21

Save your money and buy American!!!

"Tmart is a company that is nothing but crooks. I have messaged their customer service multiple times about the product that I purchased and they keep sending me the same message. They have no interest in helping me with my problem with their merchandise and are laughing all the way to the bank. Do yourself a favor and run as far as you can from this site!"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear customer,
May be there is something misunderstanding on this case.We had email the solution to you,please check.And hope this case will be a happy ending.Have a nice day.”

Happy Papa

"excellent service and product
henry leland

2016-06-19

Happy and Satisfied

"When I find something of interest and order it, it always comes on time or sooner and the quality of the item is always satisfactory."

This review was modified by djan-31032 on June 23 2016 08:34:36 AM

2016-06-14

waterproof cam

"hi

I did get my order from you ,,

the pcks was in good shape ,when I pic it up at post office

can you pls on your ad pls make sure you tell the people that it wil take about 15 to 20 days to get there order ,,, you say that it will come in 2 days

iam in Canada ,,, but your ad say I will get in a few days wich is not true in ur ad

I will tell you that iam happy I get my order ,, and will do more orders with you again thank you

Michael

This review was modified by lalondem53 on June 14 2016 12:43:01 PM

2016-06-13

Does T-mart Rock? T-otally!!!

"Good quality products, low prices and fast free shipping. Great seller. AAAAA+++++"

2016-06-07

MINI MX TV BOX

"this box was exactly as advertised. KODI activation easy! I would get the box with 2G OF MEMORY. DO THIS AND CUT YOUR CABLE! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME USING THIS COMPANY AND I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. "

2016-06-06

Arrived timely

"Product OK, somewhat different then expected."

2016-06-05

"Product delivered quickly as described"

Merchandise NO RECEIVED

"Order #: 160512U7SDHD

May 11th. I set the order. Still today June 2nd. havent received it? Can I know what is going on? Thanks

Tmart.com Reminds: We have sent out all of your item(s) (160512U7SDHD)
Dear Mr. /Ms. ANGELA LEMOS,

Greetings! Thank you for purchasing from Tmart.com, we have sent out your item(s). Your package can be tracked with the tracking # at http://www.tmart.com/user/track_order.html?keys=wv15nb1463169269

Shipment Information:
Order #: 160512U7SDHD
Shipped Item(s): 3 X OHSEN Men Women Waterproof Digital LCD Alarm Date Military Sport Rubber Quartz Wrist Watch Black
16010304 * 3

I HAD RECEIVED THIS E.MAIL BUT TODAY JUNE 12TH.....STILL I DIDNT RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE.....DO YO KNOW WHERE IT WAS SENT? MY LOCAL POST OFFICE DOESNT HAVE IT!
WHERE IT WENT? THIS IS A SHAME! THE MONEY WAS TAKEN OFF FROM MY ACCOUNT VERY SOON BUT MY ITEMS ARE DISAPPEARED?
I NEED A RESPONDE A.S.A.P. THANKS

This review was modified by telesita on June 12 2016 05:26:18 PM
Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

A rep from Tmart, Tmart, has responded

“Dear telesita,
Sorry for inconvenience caused.And we had email the details to you,please check.Hope we can do business again.Have a nice day.”

They did it right

"They did what was ask of them"

2016-06-02

"Delivered on time easy to follow traking"

2016-05-30

Excellent Product and Shipping on time.

"Received good projector. Fast shipping and tracking. "

2016-05-29

Good prices

"Some of the best prices for the stuff you use daily. Shipping options. I've spent hundreds of dollars and never have I been dissatisfied."

2016-05-24

"The control did not work.Its very hard to get to a return number.TMART was kind and refunded our money"

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,565 merchant members.