Stores > Tmart

• Tmart

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-27

internet greatest

"I find that Temart has the best buy and a large selection of items. Also are very quite at shipping the item you order."

Happy Service

"I've bought all sorts of articles from Tmart over the past few years and have never been disappointed with the service. Certainly a couple of the items have not been exactly what I expected but only because I misunderstood the descriptions: when I went back and checked it was my error, not Tmart's.
I particularly appreciate the free delivery. Living at the bottom of the world I can't buy from Amazon, Ebay and the like because delivery usually costs as much (sometimes twice as much) as the item I want.

This review was modified by Salliem on September 26 2016 05:12:39 PM

Neat Flashlights

"I have been always pleased with products I have purchased from this site. Never an Issue and products are always quality."

awesome

"tmart products were also , the delivery informed 2 days but I know due to the holidays the package was late "

2016-09-25

Qbox

"It came on time The box is working ok"

Good product

"I bought these solar lamps and they work very good. The service has been good. No complains at all. So I recommend Tmart."

Long wait for nothing

"I had to wait over 1 month for my package. 1 1/2 Months later I got a letter from our customs - they have checked it for the needed "CE"-sign. They haven't found it, so they had destroyed my package :,(

Now I have "thrown my money out of the window..." - 9,88€

This review was modified by FabianEschenbruecher on September 22 2016 08:21:47 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-28-2016

“Dear Fabian,

Sorry to hear that.

Items sent from HK Warehouse will take 7-25 business days for delivery, we are looking for new channels and we will do our best to improve the delivery time, you can also order from our US or UK warehouse, the delivery time is faster than HK Warehouse, you can check Shipping & Payments on every product page to see the details.

For the laser you have ordered, since import rules of such items are different in every country, we can not control what customs will do to your package. In this case, your order has been fully refunded, if you still need this item, please kindly check if the item is allow to be imported before ordering.

Great experience!

"I love this place! Great value ! Store is in stock with items and always on time!"

2016-09-21

Anticipated Delight

"That's what it felt like, when the postman arrived with my packages from T-Mart. I had ordered some necessary electronics and some other items just for the fun of having them. I was very pleased with my experience, and would recommend T-Mart to others. "

2016-09-21

Music to her ears

"My niece asked for a violin for her 7th birthday, of coarse it was a last minute request! I went on line and found it at T mart, it was pink and perfect! I was a little unsure about the whole process, since I do not buy on line. Everything went Great it arrived on time and she is thrilled! It's not quite music to my ears yet, but she is signed up for lessons.
THANKS,
Aunt Pam

2016-09-18

TMart does NOT honor its commitments

"Please review my various chat session with your service staff. They were certainly recorded are on file. See the order number below. My quad-copter arrived without the internal lithium battery it was supposed to have. I contacted service and at first they offered me a small monetary amount (less then $15) to buy a battery. I asked them to send me a replacement battery. After referring with a supervisor, they agreed to send a replacement battery kit and said it would be sent within a few days. It never arrived. I contacted them again, and they then told me I had to return the quad-copter to them, then they would send me a replacement copter. That would take a lot longer and cost them a lot more than to just send me a battery, and I asked them to honor the commitment they'd already made to send me a battery. They refused. I asked the service person to refer me to a supervisor for a decision. They again refused and said I had to return it. I told them that was an unsatisfactory answer I I wanted them to live up to their commitment. They again refused and would not forward my message to a supervisor/manager. They have not responded to me since. I still have no battery and have been unable to use my quadcopter since I ordered it two months ago. I am VERY DISSATISFIED WITH TMART!"

Rep reply posted Sep-28-2016

“Dear James,

Sorry for the trouble.

We have contacted our supplier to get the battery for you, but they are unable to send us a replacement seperately, therefore, we have found other options for you and sent it via email, please kindly check your email inbox and give us a reply there, we will help you to solve the problem.

2016-09-18

Love it!!

"We used it as a bug out bag and it works perfectly!"

2016-09-17

no delivery!

"order almost a month ago and still have not received my item!"

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

“Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear that.

The items from United States Warehouse takes 2-7 business days for shipping, the items from Hongkong Warehouse takes 7-25 business days for shipping. If package was delayed on the way, could you please kindly tell us your order number so that we can check it for you? Or you can contact us by Livechat or Ticket here:

We will check the details and solve the problem for you.

2016-09-17

Tmart was great

"I messed up my order and had to change it in mid-process, this was easily handled by their customer service group who revised the order how I wanted it and had the correct product shipped in a timely manner. Great job."

2016-09-16

Guitar

"I purchase a guitar last Thursday and it has not arrived yet. I am emailed them. They have not responded to me yet. Where is my guitar and how can I track it?!!!!"

Rep reply posted Sep-21-2016

“Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience that we have brought you.

After checking, the item was sold out in our United States Warehouse, we have to restock and it will take a few weeks, the new batch will arrive in the end of September.

Your order has been cancelled and refunded per your request, if you need this item in the future, you can order it again when it back to sell and contact us, we will speed up the order for you.

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,632 merchant members.