TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 4.66/10 4.66/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.68/10 1.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.81/10 1.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.28/10 1.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10

"I was so impressed with the quality of my order. The price was amazing, so I got more than I expected. When I was shopping, I couldn't believe how large the selection was. I am very pleased and have saved T-Mart to shop there again. Five stars!"

"I was expecting it to be a bit bigger size, but my bad i should've confirmed it by measuring the height at my apartment. Is there any way i can get a bigger size one instead of this one ?"

"Shipping was as usual, but the product had a function that did not work properly. Not worth the trouble to send back."

"Fast, easy, good deals. Different array of interesting stuff!"

"I have no complaints, the service was great!"

"Utilized T Mart several times and seems I always have an issue completing my order due to some information that is required that I have to insert more than once.Next time it happens I'll shop somewhere else.I don't have the patience for the BS.Everyone out there wants one's business and the simpler the transaction,the better."

"The Product I ordered was junk and did not work.. The battery is only good for 10 mins. Then the red light comes on. I would not recommend buying anything from these people.

Mr. G>F. Bowers

"inexpensive, reasonable delivery time good quality"

"im a T3 member and not treated very well. "

"Ordered an Oshion 10.1inch RK3188 quad core tablet, it arrived opened with scratches on the screen, but thats not the worst part the screen is not IPS its a low color highly reflective TFT screen, this is false advertising and I suggest everyone stay away from this."

"Merchandise was delivered quickly and billing came in as expected. Thanks."

"Tmart is my favorite place to shop online I am never disappointed. This is a great product and so is the price. "

"I have had the worst experience of my life dealing with Tmart and its customer service department. I have spoken with them requesting a refund for my order for the last couple of days and all they have done is try to make me wait more and more days each time I call. I will never do business with Tmart again and I will never refer this place to anyone. I believe that this is a scam but will never happen to me again. Please do not order from this company!"

"Arrived when promised and in good order"

"The watch is beautiful but the problem is it can not be adjusted - too large and I can't wear it. I was disappointed in this because it is a very nice looking watch."

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.