Store Information Store Info
Tmart Coupons
  • Rating 6.50/10 968 reviews

Tmart is a merchant member
    Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • Tmart contact information

• Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

Rating 6/103/5

"i am disappointed about the delivery. I ordered and paid immediately and still have not received my order. When contacted they said it was because of customs and to wait. They were very nice about it tho"

"Tmart makes me want to love shopping on line !!!"

"I always buy at the tmart because they have a very good prices and very good custome care.
Thanks

"I had a very pleasant and professional experience shopping with tmart. I look forward to shopping more and getting more great savings. thanks to the tmart team for their prompt and efficient manner in processing my order"

Rating 8/104/5

"My experience overall was great, i love the tablets great features, and also the price is good. i just have one concern about one of the tablet. The black one to be exact why is it that the charger is not a US standard charger? It only comes with a usb card.. Anyway they are great and i love them"

"I've really enjoyed the products that I have purchased from Tmart. They have been good quality, low price, and shipped very fast! Who could ask for more?"

"good service all the way.

"My daughter Melynda Osbourn ordered a 5s cell phone case. It never came.

modified review reply posted Apr-18-2014

“Dear neldaharden123,
Would you please leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sherry,
Tmart.com”

"good delivery time and great merchdise"

Rating 4/102/5

"i ordered a set [2] only of 1 only volt gauge and 1 only amp gauge great quality . but the set was 2 only amp gauges not a volt gauge i am willing to keep the 2 amp gauges ... but i now need 2 only volt gauges . you have a copy of my invoice. you also have my card on file. please send me 2 only volt gauges to match the amp gauges that i have all ready rec'ed the numbers are on the coy of the invoice that i ordered. i will be glad to pay for the 2 only volt gauges thanks karl roundtree"

modified review reply posted Apr-18-2014

“Dear kroundtree-11124,

I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us. For this issue, would you please offer me the order number first? Then we can check it and offer you the best solution.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Sherry
Tmart.com CustomerCare”

Rating 4/102/5

"Android was slow, without adding any programs, Touch screen was erratic, ask to return it - T-mart said they would send me a return label which they did but I have not yet been credited on my Pay Pal account.

"I've been serviced by Tmart.com for over a year now and every transaction is completed in under a week with 5 star, 100%, positive feedback on every profile I resell stuff under.
Tmart is the foundation to my small business; Worldwide Free Shipping w/ tracking & insurance has allowed me to expand my trading and global dominance. If you're an internet seller, you're not a real seller unless you're selling for Tmart.com.
God bless.

"The Tmart service Team especially Amy has been awesome, immediate response to my emails, very polite, return postage paid receipt within 3 days, I am impressed."

"Well i am very disapointed with Tmart. They sent me a faulty and unsafe product and they kept saying it wasnt and it was me. I had product checked by a proffessial which cost me and they said it was faulty and to send it back. Tmart offered me £2.34 to get it fix.That amount cost me in petrol to get to the shop to get it checked.They have a cheek as they havent put my feedback on to there website as it is negative. I would recommened you to buy anything from this site just incase you get sent a faulty product. If you want to waste your money and be bullied by Tmart you go ahead as they feel that they can fob you off with there policy which on there web site dosnt say how much to offer. Buyers rights they are not abiding to."

modified review reply posted Apr-09-2014

“Dear Justinp100,
Thanks for taking the time to write and share the experienced on our website, so that we can continue to improve our company and our customer service.I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
For this issue, we will offer you the RMA to ship the item back for reship or refund. And the shipping compensation will be 4.7 GBP . Is that ok?
We will get back to you for update through email. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sherry,
Tmart.com”

"I have been sent the wrong inks now 3 times I've been insulted, threatened with slow shipping and all I've been offered is 2$ in points nobody seems to know what their doing going on 6 weeks now and problem still hasn't been resolved well I have just received the new ink set I was to get in return for the 3 wrong sets, and if course its wrong again this is unacceptable for a company to be this incompetent its like u just send whatever the hell u want 4 times the wrong item how is this possible?"

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014

“Dear melodybowser,
Thanks for your feedback ,which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated. I would like to apologize for all inconvenience ,if you had experienced while shopping with us.
For this issue, as you mentioned you have received the wrong item, would you please take a picture to show the item you received, if convenience?
After I check it, I will directly offer you exchange or refund.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Sherry,Customer Care Manager