TmartCoupons
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.99/10 1.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.86/10 1.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.85/10 1.85/10

"My nephew love it and the teacher said was really good."

"I am very satistied with alot of my orders but some of the orders never was received by me at all and paid for :( but in general there isn't much I can't find on Tmart...Thanks Tmart !!"

"I am new to Tmart and I was more than happy with their prices especially on the item I ordered but being new I was concerned with the delivery and quality of the item I ordered ( a usb sync cable with lightning connector) but my concerns were alleviated by the timeliness of the delivery and now by the lasting quality of my connector...btw the price was better on Tmart by at least 65%"

"all I have to say about my skylark is LOVE IT LOVE IT.Thank-you T-mart."

"I have ordered many things from Tmart, never have had a problem, a great place to order cheap gadgets, electronic parts and other miscellaneous items, just make sure that you buy items from their U.S. warehouses, (if you live in the U.S.), that way you will not have any problems and get items in the mail quicker, also pay with Paypal that way you're guaranteed to get your money back should you have a problem. "

"I love t mart wish they had more stuff."

"I got what i order in time with out a problem."

"I'm very satisfied with the service provide for your guys. "

"You never know for sure if you are going to get your product after you pay for it, no tracking. I have ordered 3 items and am still waiting on one to arrive at my destination. But overall, good service and it has done what it says it will do."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear customer
As to your packagae 141004UN3DKY, it was delivered on 10/10/2014 - Friday .
Have you received them?
If not,you can just go to the local post office to check.
If they provide the loss proof which indicates you didn't get your packages, you can send the picture of the proof.
Once we check the picture of the proof, we will resend your items.”

"For the amount of time it takes to get your order versus what you pay for the product...makes the wait, worth it! Have made quite a few purchases from Tmart and so far have nothing bad to say about my experiences! Will continue to buy from them in the future! :-)"

"I was very happy with the price and the fast delivery. I will be using this site more often

"great product fast shipping and for free.
great prices

"Ordering process is easy and both times I have ordered the products came in a timely manner. I would recommend this site to family and fiends."

"I have ordered a Ultrafire CREE XML T6 1600LM 5 Mode Zoomable LED Flashlight on sep/ 28 and it still has not arrived. I have contacted them about this multiple times and they have not replied back to me. If this how they do business and treat there customers, I'm going somewhere else. I do not recommend them to anyone no more. Tmart have when down hill."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-27-2014

Tmart, Tmart rep has responded

“Dear customer
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for shopping at Tmart. We are really sorry about delay on the shipping. We already ship you order out in two separate package. One of them you might receive it already, other one is still on the way to you. You should receive the last package few weeks later after you received you first package. Thank you and we appreciate your patience and understanding.”

"The item I orderd was very nice for the price. Could have paid much more."

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.