TmartCoupons
  • Tmart
    • Address: unit 01A, 10/F, Carnival Commercial Building,18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong
    • Contact: CustomerCare@Tmart.com
    • Phone: 732-348-8096
    • Business Hours: 9AM to 6PM Mon.to Fri.(New York Time)
    • Fax: 7182288921

Product & services pricing Rating 5.40/10 5.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.89/10 1.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.54/10 2.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.20/10 1.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.88/10 0.88/10

"Was not as ordered. Bluetooth did not Work. "

"Package was delivered before quoted. "

"Shipping appears to much quicker and prices are always very competitive Great merchant"

"I love T mart..But lately its been taking along time to get all my things I ordered..Im still waiting on things ordered over a month ago...."

"So far I've placed many orders from t-mart. Let's just say I bought 15 different items. Out of the 15, 5 of them DID NOT work correctly or function at all. When I did get someone on there live support chat room, it was almost as if it were te same person saying the same thing. So far not one single item has been replaced or refunded. I have sent one back to them. Still waiting to get one that works. The other times I gave up after hitting the same dead end with customer service. As far as shipping ... I need to stop. My blood pressure is going up as I think of ALL the situations. Let me just say this. One of the packages I have been waiting on for three weeks now has just left their warehouse. Terrible come to think of it I am VERY DISSATISFIED!!!!!"

"Excellent product, great price, only problem is that it chews up batteries (common for laser pointers at this rating). Delivery from their facilities was quick but took about a week to get through customs."

"Was suspicious a bit at first cause of the free shipping, but it was soooo fast. Ordered on Thursday, received by Monday. "

"Was very surprised at how fast my merchandise was shipped. Just as advertised. "

"Good product good price. It good for any occasion.

"This purchase was much better than previous ones. It arrived fairly soon."

"Ordered an SJ4000 camera from Tmart. It was a fake. It was an SD28 camera. Sent it back for refund. Still waiting for refund despite them receiving the camera back 7 days ago. PayPal were useless in getting my money back. Can only hope Tmart eventually refund me. Would never ever use or recommended Tmart again. Truly awful people to deal with if things go wrong. "

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us!
Our online service has helpped you to resolve this issue.
And we have refunded to you, here is the Trans ID:46F95461R1669284R.

Tmart Service Team”

"Their customer service sucks. Only people on chat that can only answer about orders...NOTHING else. My items were scuffed up and nasty looking and looked used..."

“Dear Customer,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by us!
For the issue, would you please send us a picture to show the problem you met?
Besides, we have sent you an meail, please check it.
If you have any problem,you can also contact our online service:

Tmart Service Team”

"As usual, merchandise was as advertised and arrived in a timely fashion."

"My daughter was very satisfied with her order once she received it, her problem is waiting for it to get here. If you guys could speed up the delivery process that would be great."

"Don't know which shipping company my tracking number links to so I can't see the status of my shipment. Ordered on the 9th and said it would be 5-7 business days. Not correct at all. Ver dissatisfied. I would like my tracking number and to know where my item is. Customer service isn't good at all. "

“Dear Customer,
Your order was shipped by China Post, EUB.
Here is the tracking link?
If you have any problem,you can also contact our online service:

Share Tmart's store rating

Tmart is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tmart is a merchant member
Tmart participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,888 merchant members.