Stores > Tires-Easy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

2016-12-07

"The tires were for my mother and she was pleased and they came in a timely fashion I appreciate it"

Easy Purchase!!!!

"This has to be the easiest tire purchase o have made in my entire life!!! And they beat closest vendor by $15 per tire!!!!!"

Tires are perfect

"Tires came in everything was the right size and i got them in 2 days very satisfied with everything "

Fed ex

"Delivery was successful , however I HATE that fed ex did not ring my door bell once deliverd just left it at the door step. "

Gr8 Price !

"Not only great price , but also quick delivery......"

as promised

"Quick and easy.....highly recommend."

2016-12-06

Are you skeptical about buying tires on the internet? Think again!

"Cheapest prices I have found on the web. The tires are great and they got to me within 3 days. Will buy from Tires-easy again."

awesome

"easy,easy,easy. best service and fastest delivery ever. "

2016-12-06

Hogging through the snow!

"Tire easywas very help full, no playing around. Very professional and friendly. Quick delivery and on time. And I love the tires. Thank you Tire easy"

Easy and fast!

"Great experience at first purchase. So i had to come back a week later and purchase a other set. I didn't need tires but i was very satisfied with the price, shipping, and best of all, their easy to use website. Thanks again. I Wil be back!"

Easy

"Got my snow tires as ordered with no surprises. Can't complain about that. Even the shipping was painless since the delivery man set them in the bed of my truck for me."

2016-12-05

Great prices and awesome service.

"I'm a returning customer. I am so happy with the product Tires Easy delivers. The entire transaction is effortless and so easy to complete.
Thanks once again.

???????

"I haven't installed the Tires yet."

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from Tires-Easy, tires-easy.com, has responded

“We appreciate your business, and i thank you for your order.
After your tires are mounted, please remember to reevaluate the number of stars you chose in your review.”

double purchase

"My brother purchased the first set of tires for my 86 year old Mother who is still a very vibrant active woman. She runs a medical transcribing business from her home, she is the school board secretary for her local school district & has been for 55 years, she also babysits my 6 month old grand daughter . these tires came from you via Fed Ex and were stolen right out of her minivan that the Fed Ex driver put the tires in!!!! so sad that someone would steel from a woman that would give you anything you asked for! I purchased same tires because her driveway is treterous in the winter we thought these were the best, we had them delivered to my brothers warehouse that he works at. they are on her vehicle now, but it doesn't give her back her peace of mind ! we are now scrambling for security systems ect. that we never thought we needed in the area that she lives in!!!! thanks for prompt service if you can be of any help on the theft of tires from your end her name is Carol Gross in Rochester twp. Pa. 15074 the local police are actualy doing a lot to try and find the person/s responsible! thank you Nancy Lasko"

Very Happy

"Ordered two tires. Got them for a good price and they arrived actually sooner than I expected. No surprises got exactly what I ordered. "

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.