Tires-EasyCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.11/10 5.11/10

"Great tires, great price, great shipping time"

"i would repeat business with Tire-Easy"

"I ordered them, the price was very good, they arrived late the next day. They were on the truck the next morning. Rode well, drove well. No problems at all."

"Good job (overnite) how'd you do it? Jamestown. NY"

"Goods were shipped and delivered as promised."

"Received the tires in good order and within three days of the shipment notice. I am very please with the service so far. I have not yet had the set of four Hankook Optimo H727's installed, so I cannot comment on the tires. Tomorrow they get mounted on my son's 1995 Toyota Corolla DX Wagon, so only time will tell if these tires are as good as the reviews I've read."

"Great product, great price."

"The installer did not accept the tires and has never heard of your organizations. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

tires-easy.com, Tires-Easy rep has responded

“I'm sorry the installer refused your tires. Thousands of tire installers have signed up with us, but there can be employee changes, etc. We always inform them by email, but if there has been a managerial change, the email probably changed also. For that reason we ask you to contact the installer to let them know who you are and to make sure that the their pricing has not changed.

Again, I apologize because you should indeed expect that the delivery would go smoothly. Please contact Customer Service and they will resolve this.

Andy”

"Tires arrived on time and in excellent condition, very satisfied with overall experience (shopping, shipping, delivery)."

"Great price and fast shipping, just hard to get the beads to seat due to being heavily deformed. Overall it was a good purchase."

"The order process was easy, the tires were delivered within the time frame we were given, and the new tires make the car safe with a comfortable ride."

"arrived on time,what I ordered ,good price"

"Tires-Easy had the lowest price on the internet, knowledgeable customer service representatives and punctual delivery. I saved $70 on two tires including installation fees at a local garage who mounted and balanced each tire. I would recommend this provider and will purchase tires again from Tires-Easy."

"The worse costumer service I have experienced !!"

"just great no problems los good"

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.