• Tires-Easy Tires-Easy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.69/10 5.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"will order again on time and what I expected"

"Great price, best I could find anywhere on the net! Received the tires in less than 2 days! Amazing! "

"Easy to pick a set of tires. Good price. Fast delivery.
Very satisfied. Thanks tires-easy, thanks Delticom.

"Tires easy stayed in touch, expectations were set and met as described. Very quick and painless. Also the most inexpensive on the tires I wanted.

Very good tires easy!

"The tires were over 2 years old when delivered which usually wouldn't be an issue except in this application (motorhome) I change tires for age (6-7 years) not tread wear since I rarely ever use tires until they're completely worn out. But the price was way better than any local tire shop. "

"I'm an order from tires-easy previously in the past and have had great customer service with them but on this occasion I was very dissatisfied with the results I contacted tires-easy to correct a payment from my transaction and after waiting on the phone for 90 minutes plus I decided to cancel my order less than 24 hours after I cancel my order I received an email from tires-easy explaining that my order had processed even though I cancel my order and then they sent me an email asking if I wanted to continue with the transaction I did not the transaction I wanted to cancel the transaction however tires-easy continue to process my payment now I'm in a dispute with my credit card company I check to see if the tires have been shipped the tracking numbers that they provided to me you via email are incorrect I'm currently in the process of Khan trying to get ahold of somebody from tires-easy to explain the situation."

"Awesome product delivery!"

"good prices , fast shipping & reasonable shipping charges."

"Great tires at a great price. "

"Very happy tires arrived on time and in good condition."

"Price and speed, completely satisfied. Packaging however was worse than bad. The tires were strapped together and crushed. It is going to be very hard to get the misshapen tires to seat on the rims. If I can't get them to seat and have to use tubes, this then goes to way less than satisfied."

"Charged my credit card almost a thousand dollars for 4 tires, then they send an email stating I must pay through PayPal when they already took the funds, no tires NO MONEY AND THEY DON'T ANSWER THE PHONE. WILL BE CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL MONDAY"

"A good place to get tires and fast shipping. I will get more tires from here when I need them thanks for good tires at a good price and fast shipping "

"This was a great experience. Brand name product without having to chase all over to get it. "

this company tried to bill us twice, was not comfortable with dealing with them.

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.