• Tires-Easy Tires-Easy Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

"My wife drove on a tire flat and ruined it.. it was an unusual brand (Runway Enduro 816) that I couldn't find anywhere else but Tires-Easy had it and got it delivered within a couple days. Wanted to replace with a matching tire rather than putting on a totally different one because the tires only have about six thousand miles on them. Had it delivered directly to my dealership.. very fast.. very good service. Saved about $100 over what a major national tire store wanted to put on as a totally different tire and tread pattern.

Would definitely recommend Tires-Easy and will probably use them at some point in the future to buy a whole new set when I need them.

"Tires were deliveried quickly and the cost of shipping was very reasonable "

"The tires they sent me are 5 years old"

"Prompt service and good quality merchandise "

"Tire were delivered when it was expected & as described."

"Great prices and Fast delivery. Everything as expected."

"2nd time I ordered from tires easy and have had a successful results.I will continue to do business with you."

"Great tires at a great price! Quick delivery, defiantly recommend."

"I ordered tires for my car,they stated that would be a quiet ride, and my car sounds like a train, I took these tires off and I am stuck with these tires I paid 400.00 + dollars for !!!!!!!"

"The tires arrived as expected. "

"I was very pleased with my second experience. My initial experience was not that good because I was not informed that I needed to use paypal and it took a couple of weeks before I got my tire. Please make sure everyone knows this before purchase. The second experience was great (with the Paypal knowledge). I got my tires really quick and I was pleased. I will order from you again."

"quick delivery and fair price"

"The tires arrived very quickly. I had them installed and they seem great!"

"Placed my order on 6/19 and received on 6/30 so far soooo gooood. Now I must have them installed."

"I ordered the tires, went through the paypal process, then several days later I received an email asking how I wanted to pay for the tires. So I cancelled. Received them from TireRack within 24hours of order."

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.