Stores > Tires-Easy

Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10

2016-02-10

Excellent Service

"Very easy ordering process (even by mobile phone!) and the tires showed up in 2 days at my front door. Amazing"

2016-02-10

Minivan Blowout

"I searched via google shopping for the best price on one tire to replace a tire that blew out and couldn't be repaired. Tire Easy was the low price. I took a chance on an unknown source (I had never heard of Tire Easy) and it worked out great. Shipping took 3 days, but that was acceptable to me."

This review was modified by fhazzard on February 10 2016 03:59:15 AM

Where have you been.

"People say you can't get good, fast, and cheap. Well, after my experience with Tires Easy, they are wrong. I got great tires at a better price and they were delivered fast. "

2016-02-08

"Tires were excellent---Service was painless---Delivery was quicker than expected. Kudos all around.

Fase and easy

"The lady on the phone was professional and delivery eas fast. I would recommend this store to everyone. "

2016-02-07

GR8 Pricing - Prompt Shipping

"Will order again when needed for my other vehicles!"

2016-02-06

Great transaction!

"Price was the lowest on the web and tires were received promptly. Salesman was also helpful over the phone in providing sales assistance."

2016-02-05

On theRoad!

"Website is super easy to navigate, great selection of tires delivered quickly and reasonable shipping costs."

2016-02-05

Great turnaround!

"Tires were shipped from a fairly local warehouse within a couple of days and shipping time was a couple of days - very satisfied..."

Good tires!

"Just put them on the van today and it looks good, Driving home smoothly. Cannot tell for things in the future but none of the tire company can beat this price."

2016-02-04

"Very easy, actually a peace of cake, to manage and find the tire I wanted."

love it

"Is easy to order and delivery at the time . "

2016-02-03

"Tires as promised! Thank you!

2016-02-02

Just the right tire and just in the nick of time

"I have tires on my vehicle that were hard to source and I needed just one to replace a tire that had be sliced. My local shop did not have one, but I was able to find a similar tread pattern with all the rest of the specs to match my old tire at Tires-Easy. I ordered my tire and Tires-Easy turned the order around quickly and it arrived when expected. The tire was exactly as I ordered and local shop got it installed right away. No more spare donut for me."

2016-02-02

"Great price. Fast shipping."

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.