Stores > Tires-Easy

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

( Out in the HEAT )

"It was a hot June day . Me and my old Beaver tractor was out in the field bush hogging . My front tire decided to lay down on me for the last time. If it had not been for Tire-Easy to the rescue I would not have known what to do, so a Big Thanks to Tire-Easy for saving the day!!! "

2016-06-25

Easy...so easy i was nervous

"Delivered fast. To be honest I thought it was a scam site,it was that easy. The first place I dealt with screwed me and my dad didn't get his trailer tires by father's day. But tires easy cane through like a champ. Much appreciated."

Love the payment options

"Like that you can pay over time. Not too excited about how the tires were shipped. They were not covered at all and got scratched and scrapes on the sidewalls from being thrown around in transit."

2016-06-24

Rolling on 20s

"It was great service will be back"

2016-06-24

Great buy!

"Tires-easy has by far the best tire prices. Whether looking for cheap, I need them now but don't have a lot of money to spend, or a specific brand and size, they have it. I always compare prices before I buy tires & and for the last 3 sets I have bought come back to them. "

Great Job

"Great experience with purchase.
Thanks!

This review was modified by craigreele on June 23 2016 07:22:59 PM

Simple

"Quick and easy, from beginning to end!!"

on time easytire.com

"Good price and fast delivery"

Fast but Not So Fast

"Tires easy did the job .Correct tires and good price. However UPS seems to have great difficulty delivering to my house on a Friday! It's not Tires Easy only ,but any item scheduled to be delivered on a Friday, from any outlet , is problematic. Even if I use the UPS tracking many phone calls to customer service are necessary. I have to hound the company in order to get the delivery. The problem is UPS will NOT deliver on Sat. if its a ground package. I have to wait till Monday (three more days, that's 4 days without the goods). The tires arrived Friday evening 8:40PM .They state that deliveries end at 7Pm, and all trucks are due back at the hub by then.Fed-X will deliver on Sat. if a delivery is missed. Something to consider if you are the Shipper."

Quality tires quality prices

"The website itself is great , easy to find what your looking for . The other reason and probably the more important one is that u have more then a few options to review and research tires that local shops dont have and defenitly will never have similar prices to tires-easy on tires that have the same rating . I have always bought from tires easy and every time those tires never came with problems and lived up to their name quality and warrantied mileage numbers (tire life). Great website even greater tire company."

2016-06-22

I'm an idiot whom tires easy made feel better

"First order made and tires we received the next day! However, I'm dumb and ordered the wrong size. I contacted customer service via email and was sent return postage labels and quickly returned the tires, ordered the correct size, and they arrived the very next day. My refund was approved that day and credited officially to my account two days later. Overall, a very pleasant experience. I will definitely purchase from tires easy again and again and again......."

fast deliverly

"my tires came in 1 day both times i was very happy about that"

Good tires

"I was surprised , how quiet these tires are n how smooth they ride "

2016-06-21

Best Deal Ever!!!!!!

"I've searched numerous sites and visited numerous places for the right tire and prices. All I got was very expensive quotes for tires that had no ratings in the real world. I came across this site and knowing exactly what I wanted and the price was unbelievable decided to try it. All I gotta say is thank you guys.... I am truly satisfied with everything.....price, shipping and product..... I am definitely recommending you to my friends and family and to whom so ever is reading this. Thanks again guys....."

This review was modified by rbollers on June 21 2016 06:20:28 PM

2016-06-21

Slick

"Easy to use and delivery quicker than anticipated."

Share Tires-Easy's store rating

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.