Tires-EasyCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.74/10 7.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.45/10 5.45/10

"These were large tractor tires with a turf tread. A little hard to find. Tires easy had the best price with the exact Firestone tire I was looking for. Placed the order with the least expensive shipping. The tires arrived the days later. Perfect."

"As advertised, delivered quickly."

"Orders the tires at 1:00 pm and received them the next day. This is the second set I have ordered and have been very satified both times. Would recomend and will use them in future."

"My second time ordering from this company. Another very positive experience. If you have not tried them, you should strongly consider trying this company."

"Ridiculous people to deal with"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

tires-easy.com, Tires-Easy rep has responded

“Unfortunately, we could not accept your credit card because something in your information details caused our fraud protection service to deny your transaction.

It might have been something as simple as a typo or an abbreviation that didn’t match, but once the fraud system is alerted, we cannot override it. For that reason, we asked that you change your payment method to PayPal, which has its own verification system.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope you give us another try in the future.

Andy”

"What a great experience. Cheapest price around with shipping and had the tires with in 3 days even though the shipping estimate was a week. I will be purchasing from them again "

"yes i have not had a bad experience on tire easy all of my purchases have been nothing but great."

"VERY QUICK PROCESSING ALLOWED THE TIRES TO GET TO ME IN JUST TWO DAYS."

"Order processing was easy and customer service friendly but no notification of delivery. Tires were supposedly just left outside the house with no one to sign for them or no call to notify us of delivery. We have yet to still get the tires to date. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

tires-easy.com, Tires-Easy rep has responded

“I'm sorry you were worried that your tires were delivered and left outside your home by UPS. UPS has general rules about when it's okay leave parcels outside, but the UPS driver makes the final decision about whether a particular location is safe.

We don't contact our customers when their tires are delivered, but we do send you your UPS tracking numbers. With those numbers, you can follow your shipment on the UPS website. You can also sign up for UPS texts or email which will keep you informed about your shipment up to the minute.

I'm glad that your tires were safe. Thank you for your business.

Andy”

"Great tires at a great price. Took a day or so longer to get them initially shipped than I thought they should have been, but once shipped only 2 days to front door.
Ordered on 01/15/2015 Received on 01/23/2015

"so easy it was amazing and shipped early to boot . will ck with them first next time. AWESOME. "

"they were fast to ship tires"

"Tire is nicer than I expected. Easy website and quick service. Will come back again."

"Ordering was easy! Shipment was really quick once payment cleared!
Note: there was a delay of a few (2-3) days while they processed my payment, but once that cleared, I had my tires in about 2 DAYS!

"It was a good experience even whith the address an zip errors on the web an not getting my notification email. But they were rilly fast at getting it to me when I emailed u guys thanks !!!"

Tires-Easy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tires-Easy is a merchant member
Tires-Easy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.