• TireCrawler.com

kylehove's Avatar

Oregon
2014-12-12

"I just received my 3rd set of tires (I have 3 cars) and I saved a ton of money from Tire Crawler. My orders were in May 2013, October 2013 and December 2014. All three sets are perfect. I discovered I like the Cooper tires the best because of cost savings and performance. I read a negative review before mine and question its validity. They only sell new tires and I have three separate orders that went well. I don't mind providing photos or further comment. Thanks!"

2013-02-04

"Great prices on tires. TireCrawler.com has the best internet prices around. I emailed them to check stock, they got back to me right away. Super fast shipping to your door. I ordered on a Saturday and had my tires by Thursday. I'd buy from them again. Thanks"

2012-01-13

"Tire Crawler had the best price listed for my tires (07' Accord). I hadn;t heard of them, but decided to give them a try. Unfortunately, when the tires arrived they appeared to be used. They were dirty, and some of the tread was missing. I tried to send them back and they said I would have to pay the freight PLUS a 10% restocking FEE! Never again"

This review was modified by Achtung on May 24 2013 03:50:20 PM

Share TireCrawler.com's store rating

TireCrawler.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TireCrawler.com is not a merchant member
TireCrawler.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!