Stores > Timepiece.com

Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
2017-01-09

I like these folks!!!

"Great Price! Great Service! Great Follow up!!! Best online experience I have had in a long time!!!
(and better than most store fronts)!!!
Product arrived earlier than expected.

2017-01-06

Excellent place for watch lovers

"Awesome website, many interesting models and great prices, yet easier to find what you want. Shipping was fast and great careful packing. As a whole, its the best place for watches."

This review was modified by LeeSan on January 06 2017 08:47:11 AM

2016-12-29

Highly satisfied

"Timepiece had the most competitive pricing on the citizen watch my husband wanted for Christmas. It arrived on a timely manner and the free gift that came with it was also a plus. My husband loves his watch! Thumbs up to timepiece for way better prices on the same watch than Macy's , kays, ect."

This review was modified by dar7500 on December 29 2016 08:05:15 AM

2016-12-26

Lowest price anywhere

"Timely shipping. Hassle free ordering. Very satisfied."

2016-12-21

Great deal!

"TimePiece offered a great price for a genuine watch. I was looking at one that originally was priced around $155 but I for it for $81 through this site. It came to me very soon after I ordered it, in genuine packaging and no damages. Thank you for helping me find a perfect Christmas present!"

2016-12-14

Best Price on the Internet

"Very pleased with my new Seiko, shipped promply during the holiday season. I would order from timepiece.com again."

This review was modified by notanothersurvey on December 14 2016 07:26:55 PM

2016-12-09

"I ordered since 1 month and more no body answer me and also im tracking my shipping in the usps website it show me at jamica
It was at jamica 1 month and still shipping at level 2

This review was modified by Engrhussam on December 10 2016 01:27:21 AM

2016-09-12

hadeel bittar

"Excellent and good customer service
A company with excellent reputation all over the world
Inventories good is guaranteed

2016-09-07

Great Service

"Good custom service and good product"

This review was modified by LanceHua on September 07 2016 06:58:26 AM

2016-08-10

daniel wellington

"I was definitely concerned about the authenticity of buying a daniel wellington from a third party but I am very happy with my purchase! The quality is high, almost certainly authentic (Im not an expert), and delivery was prompt. No regrets and my watch is gorgeous! "

This review was modified by ldedeck on August 10 2016 08:00:46 AM

2016-06-14

Rayband Wayfairs

"Ordered women's Rayban Wayfairs- they were an incredible price and I received promptly :) Will definitely order from timepiece again :)"

This review was modified by ellejay5555 on June 14 2016 11:15:41 AM

2016-06-13

So bright gotta wear shades

"Love love love my ray bans from time piece. Great bargain. Love saving money with quality stuff during these times. "

This review was modified by K8dogg on June 13 2016 02:29:48 PM

2016-02-22

Excellent

"Very good value for money with my B&M purchase. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend Timepiece.com to friends and family."

This review was modified by Yabig on February 22 2016 12:41:13 PM

2016-02-22

Pleased First Time Buyer

"Great quality and presentation of products. Price was what really drew me (of course). The shipping speed could have been a bit faster. "

This review was modified by crysell on February 22 2016 08:43:57 AM

2016-02-18

New Customer That Will Be Returning

"So impressed and satisfied with Timepiece. Great prices, vast selection, quick delivery, and no hassles! "

This review was modified by watchgirl1016 on February 18 2016 06:41:49 AM

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.