Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Great price, Great watches!!!

"Shipping took a little longer than expected but overall items arrived in good shape. Impressed with the prices and the product. I will definitely shop with Timepiece.com again!!"

2017-05-18

Great Anne Klein set

"Best price on the internet and free and fast delivery. Very pleased with the purchase and would buy again."

2017-05-12

Our New Fossil ch2573

"i loved this website. my husband loved it.
l love the quality the leather band stitched he is in love with his new watch. i am about to get another one for him.

2017-05-08

Stellar Service and Watch

"I ordered a specialty edition Invicta and wasn't sure what to expect because I have never done business with Timepiece before. Two days later the watch showed up on my doorstep. The watch was in amazing untouched condition and the shipping was fast! I can easily say I will be doing business with Timepiece again!"

2017-05-06

$59,000 defective watch

"They do not respond-frustrating."

2017-05-02

Excellent experience!

"After looking around for a specific watch, I found Timepiece.com to be the cheapest option. Beyond the price, shipping was prompt and the item was exactly what I ordered. I am very happy with this site and will use again in the future."

2017-04-24

Reliable website

"Quick shipping, no issues with the product. "

2017-04-17

WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!!

"They had quick shipping and the item was in perfect condition when it arrived. Great packaging, great service. Couldn't ask for more. "

2017-04-16

Bulova 16 Diamonds

"I was very satisfied to find a watch I have been looking for but had not found in other sites. The price point sealed the deal. I collect watches as jewerly pieces. "

2017-04-12

Fair Price and fast delivery

"Better price fast service."

2017-04-12

Great Seller

"My order being process fast and shipped out within a few days.
For international buyer the shipment days was quite fast and items was put properly in box.

Excellent service

"I ordered a watch for my boyfriend and it came within a week. He absolutely loved it when he got it. It was in excellent condition and looked even better than the picture. "

2017-04-03

Buying a true, quality timepiece in a world of fake products can be risky. Not the case with Timepiece.com.

"Great service, professional packaging, and outstanding customer service all provide piece of mind. "

Best prices!

"I love prices we get when I get my wife her Fossil watches and gift sets. Thanks. Steve! "

2017-03-27

Easy to order, trusted

"After Macy's failed to verify my identity for the use of my own credit card, I googled the same watch and came across timepiece.com for about 50 dollars cheaper with free shipping. Great experience. Would use this site again. Felt safe as they are a Yahoo store. Thanks!"

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.