Stores > Timepiece.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2017-02-20

I was skeptical with such low prices... but boy am I one satisfied customer!

"Awesome prices, great selection, fast delivery! Couldn't be happier as a new customer. Will definitely buy from again!"

This review was modified by carpediempeace on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Great prices!

"after looking at multiple sites I found timepiece.com and loved the prices, and the watch I ordered was delivered very quickly. I am very impressed and will buy from them again.

thank you.

This review was modified by wbhard3029 on February 15 2017 10:00:01 AM

classic like her

"what a great experince, it was first of all a great deal . They have a great selection and timely delevery. I am totally satisfied with their services and would shop here again. "

This review was modified by freeplan on February 15 2017 08:00:01 AM

Fossil Watch

"Great experience! Cheaper than amazon and fossil's website. Free shipping took 5 days, which was totally fine, cause it was free."

This review was modified by froghollerfarm on February 15 2017 07:30:01 AM

Value and Service

"Found this site online, ordered a watch for a considerably better price than what I found elsewhere. It was delivered in just a few a days well packaged and and as advertised. Would certainly buy again. "

This review was modified by gutil on February 15 2017 07:00:01 AM

2017-02-09

They have no concept of time.

"I ordered a watch Monday for my husband's birthday. They said it would ship within 1day. I contacted them on Wednesday and they created a label and promised it would go
out that day. Clearly it was to appease me Today is Friday. It still hasn't shipped. I have been dealing with Sarah and Lennon via email. I asked that they expedite shipping so the item arrives sooner. I got a an email back containing the same tracking number and following the email promising it would go out Wednesday, rift below she said I should allow up to 3 days for the shipping information to upload. My husband called on the phone earlier and they said indeed the item has kit shipped. It had been requested from the warehouse. Ridiculous and unprofessional retailer. This is the most convoluted online transaction I have ever been Party to. I will NEVER do business with them again.

This review was modified by SloaneStandley on February 14 2017 12:15:02 AM

2017-02-06

What a great watch buying experience!

"I am very satisfied with my recent Tag Heuer purchase through Timepiece.com! The item was in beautiful brand new condition upon arrival. I received the item within two days of placing my order. Fast shipping. Competitive pricing. Thanks Timepiece!"

This review was modified by PDiPinto on February 08 2017 10:00:01 PM

2017-01-31

Great Value

"After shopping the internet for the watch that I wanted, I stumbled across timepiece,com. What a refreshing web site! The watch that I wanted was not only in stock, but much cheaper in price. Timepiece.com did NOT have the mark up like I was seeing on the web! Also was shipped the same day, and I received my watch very quickly! I would come back to Timepiece.com again! VERY TOP NOTCH!! Thank-You!!"

This review was modified by drdove62 on February 02 2017 07:00:02 AM

2017-01-23

Great watch!

"I love this watch and get compliments on it. I looked around quite a bit for a quality watch in this style, and Timepiece had the best price. Very pleased."

This review was modified by Sarframur on January 25 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-21

Suprise

"Bought a PAM-24 last week from Vince. They rated the watch as fine a 2013 model with box and papers and extra bands. Boy was I surprised when it came in, it looked like new, not a scratch. Called back to buy a PAM-25 and they are currently looking for me. Would definitely recommend. I am a business owner and I know what good service feels like."

This review was modified by bainhs on January 24 2017 12:02:25 AM

2017-01-18

Great purchase!

"We ordered a Fossil watch for my college son's birthday. The quality is excellent and the item is exactly what he wanted. The price and customer service of Timepiece.come can't be beat. We will definitely shop here again for future purchases. "

This review was modified by faithaloha on January 20 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-01-09

I like these folks!!!

"Great Price! Great Service! Great Follow up!!! Best online experience I have had in a long time!!!
(and better than most store fronts)!!!
Product arrived earlier than expected.

2017-01-06

Excellent place for watch lovers

"Awesome website, many interesting models and great prices, yet easier to find what you want. Shipping was fast and great careful packing. As a whole, its the best place for watches."

This review was modified by LeeSan on January 06 2017 08:47:11 AM

2016-12-29

Highly satisfied

"Timepiece had the most competitive pricing on the citizen watch my husband wanted for Christmas. It arrived on a timely manner and the free gift that came with it was also a plus. My husband loves his watch! Thumbs up to timepiece for way better prices on the same watch than Macy's , kays, ect."

This review was modified by dar7500 on December 29 2016 08:05:15 AM

2016-12-26

Lowest price anywhere

"Timely shipping. Hassle free ordering. Very satisfied."

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.