• Address: 1303 53rd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

"This is most awful, non-professional online seller I EVER SEEN BEFORE!
Yes, their price is pretty compatible, and that is the TRAP.
I ordered Movado watch which costs almost $900, and they just hold my money on their acct, no shipping, and waste about 2 weeks without any contact.
I tried to call them, email them, and they just not reply or answer, and then they said they had some kind of server problem or whatever so I just ask them to send my item or need my money back asap, and I contact my bank to get my money back from their acct.
Now, thankfully I got my money back but they are still not reachable.
BE AWARE. this is not the right website that we look for!!

"This was my first Movado purchase from Timepiece.com. The watch arrived early and was just what I expected. The service was quicker than expected and was priced incredibly. I really feel like I received a deal and will be purchasing future watches from Timepiece.com.

"Watch was just as described and recieved in a timely fashion.

"Was fast, no problems, and very well packaged. Bought a movado (2) worth 800 for both. Great watch. Original! "

"I ordered on a Friday and my Movado watch came in the next Thursday! Very happy with my transaction. I suggest that they should email me a link to my tracking number. I had to peronally email them for it. Other than that, everything was great!"

"this is my first time to buy watch here. my father very love it. a very nice place."

"Got a fossil watch for my wife and it was beautiful! Came in less than a week! Absolutely great experience! Will be getting more watches there in the future. "

"Ordered the Movado from this site which offered substantial savings versus retail shops.
Shipping was exceptionally good and fast,
The watch looks beautiful and it is a little too early to say how it performs.

"Great, legit product, very quick shipping. Great price, too!"

"Beautiful ESQ watch at a great price and delivered one day earlier than promised! Cannot ask for more than that. This was my first purchase from this vendor, and based on this experience, it won't be my last. "

"got the watch on time. my only suggestion if they could send a better picture posting it. as well as a picture wearing it the wrist and that would make it more attracting. overall experience is good though I have not dealt with with customer service"

"First time Timepiece.com shopper here, I ordered a Timex Weekender which not only was an 18$ savings from the retail price of 45$ but also had the exact color i was looking for which is very hard to find! I ordered the watch on friday with the free ground shipping which was definitely a plus and received it five business days later...pretty quick. I definitely recommend them based off of my experience and will be a return customer for my next watch purchase."

"Timepiece.com is INCREDIBLE! the pricing and service was absolutely 1st class! I would and plan on ordering many watches on timepiece.com!!! "

"Not happy with Timepiece. They are not picking up the phone or returning calls and there are slow on email. I recevieved notifcations that my paypal address was not confimed... (despite it was and I send them proof) this led to a 3 day shipping delay which they didn't care nor compensated to upgrade shipping... still waiting for my watch to arrive."

"Easy to use website. Great pricing compared to other online watch sellers. Box was well wrapped/protected when shipped.

Frequency of followup emails isn't annoying.

Definitely will buy again.

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.