Stores > Timepiece.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-06-14

Rayband Wayfairs

"Ordered women's Rayban Wayfairs- they were an incredible price and I received promptly :) Will definitely order from timepiece again :)"

This review was modified by ellejay5555 on June 14 2016 11:15:41 AM

2016-06-13

So bright gotta wear shades

"Love love love my ray bans from time piece. Great bargain. Love saving money with quality stuff during these times. "

This review was modified by K8dogg on June 13 2016 02:29:48 PM

2016-02-22

Excellent

"Very good value for money with my B&M purchase. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend Timepiece.com to friends and family."

This review was modified by Yabig on February 22 2016 12:41:13 PM

2016-02-22

Pleased First Time Buyer

"Great quality and presentation of products. Price was what really drew me (of course). The shipping speed could have been a bit faster. "

This review was modified by crysell on February 22 2016 08:43:57 AM

2016-02-18

New Customer That Will Be Returning

"So impressed and satisfied with Timepiece. Great prices, vast selection, quick delivery, and no hassles! "

This review was modified by watchgirl1016 on February 18 2016 06:41:49 AM

2016-01-28

Perfect.

"Easy to order, excellent price, quick to arrive, perfect fit, lovely to look at."

This review was modified by Boudreau1901 on January 28 2016 06:33:30 PM

2016-01-18

The price is right!

"I am extremely happy with my purchase of a MK watch. The ordering process was easy, I received notification of the order and shipment, the delivery was prompt, and I got an awesome price for a quality product. I would definitely recommend Timepiece.com to friends and family."

2015-12-30

"I was delighted to find the watch I wanted on Timepiece at a very competitive price. When I talked to the service rep. to check on delivery he was helpful and friendly. However, filling in this review has been a nightmare with comments disappearing and additional information being asked for. This is the first review I have wanted to write and it will probably be the last one."

2015-12-29

"My first time using this website. Ordered a watch for my wife. Exellent price and shipping was very fast. I am saving to buy a watch for me too. I have searched in different websites and Timepiece has the lowest prices for the same exact products. I will definitely recommend and will use again this website on my next purchase."

This review was modified by Luissandoval on December 29 2015 09:36:02 AM

2015-12-29

"I looked and looked for the watch I wanted. I came across Timepiece.com as an ad when I goggled the watch i wanted. I usually do not click on the ads as I never found them to be worth my time and effort. This time was different and I am glad I did. I not only found the watch I wanted but it was a lot than anywhere else I found it. I ordered my watch, I was sent a shipping confirmation later that day and received it early than stated. I will not only get any future watches from Timepiece.com but I will also recommend it to family and friends. "

2015-12-28

"The timepiece arrived fast, no problems with watch. Glad I found the watch here couldn't find it anywhere."

This review was modified by Bomgladiator on December 29 2015 05:48:24 PM

2015-12-11

"Don't waist your money , my watch arrived damaged , i contacted them same day I got it with pictures and video . They ignored my emailes and also deleted my account from their website . Very very very bad customer service . Don't waist your money . "

2015-12-07

"Fast shipping. Product was great and as advertised. Would definitely use again."

This review was modified by rmallman on December 07 2015 06:42:27 AM

2015-11-05

"The shipping was insanely fast. This was the first time I ever used them but not the last. Good deal for me."

2015-10-26

"I was looking for the perfect Christmas gift which would be affordable . Of all the sites tht I've looked at , timepiece.com was the most affordable . And my package came within 5 days . Way before the time they told me . Thanks timepiece , I will certainly recommend this site to my friends and family . Thanks again ."

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.