• Address: 1303 53rd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I bought an expensive IWC watch and the store called me and took measures to ensure this was not fraudulent activity. The watch came in perfect condition in a timely fashion. Satisfied customer."

"Great products! Fast delivery! have been scouting for best deals among different resellers and they have great prices too!"

"HI Delivery was quick even for Australia but also did not recieve any shipment notices

Also Dimond Certificate in the box was FOR DIFFERENT MODEL and I could not get proper certificate.

I have a concern now is it a legit?

"Prices are the best so far after hours of searching, ordered a Gucci watch and came in perfect! Would definitely order again and would refer to friends as well!!"

"Order went without a hitch...Received watch in 2 days but they never sent a shipping notice so it just showed up via Priority mail..very happy with purchase & the price was the best I could find.."

"It was my first time buying from timepiece. And they didn't disappoint me. Fast and reliable! Will definitely buy from timepiece.com again! "

"The watch I ordered came in the mail in less than a week, and I'm very satisfied with the quality of it. Has the new watch smell!

Definitely will recommend to friends as well as use again for potential future watch purchases.

"This is most awful, non-professional online seller I EVER SEEN BEFORE!
Yes, their price is pretty compatible, and that is the TRAP.
I ordered Movado watch which costs almost $900, and they just hold my money on their acct, no shipping, and waste about 2 weeks without any contact.
I tried to call them, email them, and they just not reply or answer, and then they said they had some kind of server problem or whatever so I just ask them to send my item or need my money back asap, and I contact my bank to get my money back from their acct.
Now, thankfully I got my money back but they are still not reachable.
BE AWARE. this is not the right website that we look for!!

"This was my first Movado purchase from Timepiece.com. The watch arrived early and was just what I expected. The service was quicker than expected and was priced incredibly. I really feel like I received a deal and will be purchasing future watches from Timepiece.com.

"Watch was just as described and recieved in a timely fashion.

"Was fast, no problems, and very well packaged. Bought a movado (2) worth 800 for both. Great watch. Original! "

"I ordered on a Friday and my Movado watch came in the next Thursday! Very happy with my transaction. I suggest that they should email me a link to my tracking number. I had to peronally email them for it. Other than that, everything was great!"

"this is my first time to buy watch here. my father very love it. a very nice place."

"Got a fossil watch for my wife and it was beautiful! Came in less than a week! Absolutely great experience! Will be getting more watches there in the future. "

"Ordered the Movado from this site which offered substantial savings versus retail shops.
Shipping was exceptionally good and fast,
The watch looks beautiful and it is a little too early to say how it performs.

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.