Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Great website, great prices

"They have reasonable prices and wide selection of great watches"

This review was modified by Lilitik on March 24 2017 01:30:01 PM

2017-03-22

Now a Timepiece Devotee!

"Competitive pricing, user friendly website, delivered a quality time piececto my door!
A A++++ experience!!

This review was modified by Yogababebk on March 24 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-20

Great price, great service

"I had to quickly replace a citizen watch that had a broken crystal. Timepiece.com offered the best price (free shipping, no tax) on the watch I wanted, was efficient in managing the order and shipping the product. I received the watch 3 days after ordering. Plus, the watch comes with the same warranty (5 yrs) as the manufacturer, while other sellers usually offer a 2 yr warranty. "

This review was modified by Steve_8 on March 22 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-03-13

Juicy couture Crystal Watch

"Me encanto mi relog estoy feliz con mi orden definitivamente voy a vorver a comprar mas los precios buenisimos y el envio rapido gracias "

This review was modified by Meivys71 on March 15 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-03-10

Best Price and great Service

"Better price than the ship offered on recent cruise----ship claimed to be lowest price and would match prices---NOT!!! So glad I found Timepiece.com because I got a great watch for my husband at a price where he wouldn't return it.....free shipping too. The watch shipped the day I ordered it and arrived quickly. They have reasonable prices, my husband loves the watch, and I would recommend this business based on my experience. "

This review was modified by purplegolfchic on March 14 2017 12:15:14 AM

2017-03-08

Affordable and Reliable Transaction.

"I am so happy that you guys have an affordable price. I am also satisfied with the transaction and fast shipping you have. Thank you and 'till next transaction!"

This review was modified by MikkaEla on March 10 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-08

Was afraid... exceeded expectations

"Great watch, great price, free shipping arrived in TWO DAYS! Perfect experience. And my goodness is the Citizen AT-8020-54L a gorgeous watch."

This review was modified by drthrowback on March 10 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-03-03

Only quality watches!!!

"Today it's hard to find good watches for good price online! Howerever, in Timepiece I found the Tissot brand for good price. Additionally, the shipping was fast ( it took only 1 day) and free. "

This review was modified by Sheyh on March 07 2017 12:00:40 AM

2017-03-02

Amazing

"I enjoyed my purchase from Timepiece. I received my watch in a timely manner and was very pleased with the quality of my watch. The price was excellent. I wasn't sure if it was an original item until I received it because of the great price. I'm looking to buy another watch from Timepiece."

This review was modified by turnerjr3 on March 07 2017 12:00:30 AM

2017-03-02

Find Your Perfect Watch at a Low Price!

"They have the most detailed filters that ensure you'll find the exact watch you're looking for! The discounts are amazing and I highly recommend to anyone who wants the best watches for the best prices!"

This review was modified by TheMiddleAdam on March 07 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-02-20

I was skeptical with such low prices... but boy am I one satisfied customer!

"Awesome prices, great selection, fast delivery! Couldn't be happier as a new customer. Will definitely buy from again!"

This review was modified by carpediempeace on February 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Great prices!

"after looking at multiple sites I found timepiece.com and loved the prices, and the watch I ordered was delivered very quickly. I am very impressed and will buy from them again.

thank you.

This review was modified by wbhard3029 on February 15 2017 10:00:01 AM

classic like her

"what a great experince, it was first of all a great deal . They have a great selection and timely delevery. I am totally satisfied with their services and would shop here again. "

This review was modified by freeplan on February 15 2017 08:00:01 AM

Fossil Watch

"Great experience! Cheaper than amazon and fossil's website. Free shipping took 5 days, which was totally fine, cause it was free."

This review was modified by froghollerfarm on February 15 2017 07:30:01 AM

Value and Service

"Found this site online, ordered a watch for a considerably better price than what I found elsewhere. It was delivered in just a few a days well packaged and and as advertised. Would certainly buy again. "

This review was modified by gutil on February 15 2017 07:00:01 AM

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.