• Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Ordered a Baume and Mercier watch which was 1/3 price than anywhere else and was delivered promptly to Australia. UPS contacted me when it arrived in Australia regarding the extra customs duties and they dealt with it all in house, which meant no stress for me and after paying the duties tax over the phone my watch was delivered the next day, which works great and I love. Highly recommended!!!"

"This website is a joke!!!!! My funds have been in paypal limbo for well over a month. I finally got a response via email from "Levi" today that says only "your order has been cancelled". No reason or explanation given as to why!??!! Obviously PayPal wasn't notified by them either as my money is still on hold!!!! I suggest buying elsewhere unless you want to get the runaround! "

"I have very good shopping experience with timepeice.com. I got a fossil ladies watch in very good price and they shipped it very fast. I highly recommand people to consider timepiece if you are planning to buy watches."

"Decent pricing and fast delivery. Nothing exceptional but not dissatisfied either."

"I purchased a watch for my husband after having several other watches fail. This one has truly withstood the test. My husband loves the design and color. I love the quality and durability."

"I ordered a few items using the same coupon. I got an email stating "Your order(s) have been canceled." The reason: invalid coupon codes. A. I had no idea which orders were cancelled. B. If the coupons were invalid why did they work? Seller remorse? After calling and emailing them MULTIPLE times (number provided by PayPal is always busy, emails are not answered, hours are NOT what they say on phone message) they finally told me that my paypal payment would be cancelled within 24 hours....did that happen...absolutely not. After 2 days I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor avoided answering any of my questions by continually insulting me and telling me I was being rude when all I was doing was asking for an email confirmation of the exact orders that were being cancelled. He essentially refused to provide me with any proof that my money would be refunded.. Once I realized the call was going nowhere and that the supervisor would not help me (and instead would just insult me and treat me like an idiot) I decided to hang up and call paypal. At that point I learned that paypal could not cancel the transaction unless the seller took it out of "authorization" state, and that they could leave it in that state for up to 30 days and then charge me on the down low after I had "forgotten" about the issue. At that point I put alerts on my credit card and decided not to stop calling timepiece. Eventually, after a great deal of stress (and calling from an unknown number so they wouldnt just ignore my calls as they had done previously) my payment was cancelled....WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE...24 hours my ass. This company lures customers in with "fake" coupons, puts their payment in authorization mode, and then pretends to help it's customers (or ignores its customers) while avoiding cancelling the authorization, hoping the customer will forget or give up....Timepiece is a hustle, not a legitimate business. I would guess all of the good reviews written about it are written by employees/friends of employees of the "company"...if you want to call it that."

"Do yourself a favor and avoid this store. They do not even honor their own promotions. Terrible costumer service and they only reply with generic copy paste answers.

AVOID this store and shop where else.

"I ordered a watch in early December and I was very impressed by the speed of the delivery. But when I tried to return it to get a different one it took weeks just to receive the RMA number to send it back. After they received the watch they emailed me saying 3-7 days until I get my refund. After 2 months I have yet to receive my money.

Tl;dr. Great website if you know for sure its a watch you want but Good luck trying to get in touch with a customer representative.

"very good price fast ship!!"

"I will NEVER EVER purchase an item from this seller again. They don't respond to emails and even though state they price match, when challenged they refuse. Non existing customer service and poor communication. Perhaps because we are overseas they figure they can get away with treating customers poorly. DO NOT RECOMMEND. Besides with further research you can get items cheaper from eBay."

"Great service great price great watch. Shipping was super fast thanks. I would definitely recommend Timepiece.com."

"Timepiece.com was excellent to work with and delivered
in a timely manner.

"Very pleased with their competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff, and fast, secure shipping. Highly recommended. AAA+++"

"Bought my girlfriend a MK watch and timepiece was awesome. Great service and safe delivery with not one scratch or blemish to the watch I perchased. Definitely will be using them again. Thanks timepiece!!!"

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,859 merchant members.