Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-20

Amazing !!!!!!

"The process was super easy. The prices were jaw dropping. Took my watch to a jeweler to be sized. Even she could not believe the price. She freely admitted she couldn't beat it. She said that it was more then 70% off!!! "

2017-07-19

Tissot Powermatic 80

"I bought a Tissot with the Powermatic 80 caliber and arrived within days. The price was the best I could find among all the Internet sellers, plus I got a $20.00 discount for first purchase over $300.00, making it a good deal. The watch is excellent, the best automatic I havve so far (I got about 30 watches) This Tissot Powermatic 80 caliber is as accurate as can be well beyond the expectations and especially the price range. It beats even inexpensive quartz watches, checking it for a week continuously, the deviation averaged less than 3 seconds a day. (19 seconds in 7 days) "

2017-07-18

Amazing swiss ETA watch , exceptional service, quick shipment, unbeatable price.

"I wanted to add a Swiss automatic to my collection and this was the best price I had ever seen for A Hamilton Khaki King... I was concerned with authenticity when ordering but when arrived it was exactly the watch I ordered. The item was new in the box with all the proper documentation. I will definitely order from them again for fine time pieces at the best prices on the net. Thank You Timepieces.com and for Sarah sending my tracking number right away."

2017-07-06

good

"the order process is easy and user friendly."

2017-07-04

Very Poor Customer Service

"I bought a new Tissot Chrono from Timepiece. It died within 12 hours of arrival. I notified Timepiece immediately and shipped it back to them (after waiting days for a Return Auth.). It took ONE MONTH for them to get around to deciding to replace it. Failed to keep me informed of anything during that time, gave me attitude about why they wouldn't replace it. If you deal with Timepiece, hope nothing goes wrong with your item."

2017-06-29

Good service

"Easy ordering Good shipping time Everything arrived as advertised "

2017-06-19

No hassles!

"Site was easy to use. Pricing was very competitive and I received exactly what I was expecting with no hassles. I would order from Timepiece again without hesitation!

2017-06-15

Spammers

"Keeps sending me spam and unsubscribe link doesn't actually unsubscribe me. Obviously a sign of a scam company to avoid."

2017-06-14

"they send me broken watch mechanism don't work and they don't want to replace with new ones "

2017-06-08

Would purchase again!

"The on line order process was easy. My item arrived quickly and was exactly as pictured. My husband is very happy with his watch. I would definitely purchase from Timepiece.com again."

2017-06-08

Great brand for a great price

"This was my first time ordering from Timepiece and I was very pleased that I was able to get a well know watch brand (Fossil) for half the cost it was going to be to buy directly from the retailer. I'll definitely be using Timepiece again!"

2017-06-07

Exceeded my Expectations!

"My husband wanted a Fossil watch and had it on his wish list on Amazon for awhile and it was a great deal on there but I was able to find an even better deal and ordered the same exact watch for $10 cheaper here on Timepiece.com and the shipping was the FASTEST I have ever and I'm a Prime user. I was nervous at first since I haven't used their website before but so happy I did and will definitely use in the future! My watch shipped the next day, got the best deal around, it was on my doorstep in like 2 days and it was beautiful! I will actually be giving it to my husband today for our anniversary! Timepiece.com did not disappoint! Now can't wait to pick out a watch for myself! lol "

2017-06-06

it was a very smooth transaction

"Not only did the ordering go smoothly;but the watch arrived soon afterwards.The recipient will not get it for a couple of weeks but I am sure he will love it."

2017-06-05

as expected!

"First time, but not last!"

2017-06-05

Awesome first experience of Timepiece.com

" And I ordered a Watch as a gift for my wife and last week from timepiece.com. I had seen the watch at Macy's but with huge price tag. After finding it on timepiece.com add a substantial discount, I ordered and received within a few business days. The watch was exactly as expected and arrived quickly. Very positive first ordering experience!"

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.