• Timepiece.com Timepiece.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

2015-07-22

"Ecellent service. Im fine with my watch and the delivery time."

2015-07-20

"I got lucky and found Timepiece.com while searching for watch repair kits as I needed to put batteries in a couple of my wifes watches and resize the band on my watch. I was shocked when the jewelers around the Washington D.C. / Northern Va area wanted $35- $70 to either replace battery or size band and the watch had to be sent off.
I ordered the 16 piece watch repair kit, for $10.95 and it had free s/h so what a great deal. My order was shipped in two days and i received it in excellent condition. The only bad part of the kit was the plastic pin remover. I put the watch in, lined up the pin and soon as i turned the crank to push out the pin the plastic body on the pin remover cracked in half so is now unusable. The kit came with several other options, so I use those instead. I didn't bother sending back for that.
I have since sized 3 watches, replaced batteries in 4 so it has definitely paid for itself. Timepiece.com is a excellent website and I absolutely recommend it and I will use again."

2015-07-13

"I was fortunate to find Timepiece.com when I was looking for my Perfect Boyfriend Watch by Fossil. Their selection was vast, pricing was great and free shipping was appreciated. I was also impressed at the packaging and fast shipping.
I will definitely be back when I have another watch need.
Thanks so much!!"

2015-06-09

"What are you looking for in an online retailer? Easy to use website? Check. Quality products? Check. Outstanding assortment of items? Check. In stock and quick shipping? Double check. Great low prices? Absolutely check! I really cannot ask for any better shopping experience than I had and wholeheartedly recommend this company,"

2015-05-23

"Timepiece is awesome! Better Service, Better prices and you get exactly what you want and when you want it!

Tried to purchase a watch at other places and order was a hassle, delivery was a mess. I cancelled order and bought from Timepiece.com where it saved me money, No hassle and delivery was on time and the watch was brand new and Saved 30%! "

2015-04-29

"Excellent service, high quality products and they delivered very quickly! I would recommend ordering from this company. "

2015-03-30

"Ordered a Baume and Mercier watch which was 1/3 price than anywhere else and was delivered promptly to Australia. UPS contacted me when it arrived in Australia regarding the extra customs duties and they dealt with it all in house, which meant no stress for me and after paying the duties tax over the phone my watch was delivered the next day, which works great and I love. Highly recommended!!!"

2015-03-27

"This website is a joke!!!!! My funds have been in paypal limbo for well over a month. I finally got a response via email from "Levi" today that says only "your order has been cancelled". No reason or explanation given as to why!??!! Obviously PayPal wasn't notified by them either as my money is still on hold!!!! I suggest buying elsewhere unless you want to get the runaround! "

2015-03-18

"I have very good shopping experience with timepeice.com. I got a fossil ladies watch in very good price and they shipped it very fast. I highly recommand people to consider timepiece if you are planning to buy watches."

2015-03-17

"Decent pricing and fast delivery. Nothing exceptional but not dissatisfied either."

2015-03-16

"I purchased a watch for my husband after having several other watches fail. This one has truly withstood the test. My husband loves the design and color. I love the quality and durability."

2015-03-04

"I ordered a few items using the same coupon. I got an email stating "Your order(s) have been canceled." The reason: invalid coupon codes. A. I had no idea which orders were cancelled. B. If the coupons were invalid why did they work? Seller remorse? After calling and emailing them MULTIPLE times (number provided by PayPal is always busy, emails are not answered, hours are NOT what they say on phone message) they finally told me that my paypal payment would be cancelled within 24 hours....did that happen...absolutely not. After 2 days I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor avoided answering any of my questions by continually insulting me and telling me I was being rude when all I was doing was asking for an email confirmation of the exact orders that were being cancelled. He essentially refused to provide me with any proof that my money would be refunded.. Once I realized the call was going nowhere and that the supervisor would not help me (and instead would just insult me and treat me like an idiot) I decided to hang up and call paypal. At that point I learned that paypal could not cancel the transaction unless the seller took it out of "authorization" state, and that they could leave it in that state for up to 30 days and then charge me on the down low after I had "forgotten" about the issue. At that point I put alerts on my credit card and decided not to stop calling timepiece. Eventually, after a great deal of stress (and calling from an unknown number so they wouldnt just ignore my calls as they had done previously) my payment was cancelled....WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE...24 hours my ass. This company lures customers in with "fake" coupons, puts their payment in authorization mode, and then pretends to help it's customers (or ignores its customers) while avoiding cancelling the authorization, hoping the customer will forget or give up....Timepiece is a hustle, not a legitimate business. I would guess all of the good reviews written about it are written by employees/friends of employees of the "company"...if you want to call it that."

2015-03-02

"Do yourself a favor and avoid this store. They do not even honor their own promotions. Terrible costumer service and they only reply with generic copy paste answers.

AVOID this store and shop where else."

2015-02-11

"Very pleased with their competitive pricing, knowledgeable staff, and fast, secure shipping. Highly recommended.

2015-02-04

"I ordered a watch in early December and I was very impressed by the speed of the delivery. But when I tried to return it to get a different one it took weeks just to receive the RMA number to send it back. After they received the watch they emailed me saying 3-7 days until I get my refund. After 2 months I have yet to receive my money.

Tl;dr. Great website if you know for sure its a watch you want but Good luck trying to get in touch with a customer representative. "

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.