Stores > Timepiece.com

• Customer Support: 877-497-1232
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"The shipping was insanely fast. This was the first time I ever used them but not the last. Good deal for me."

"I was looking for the perfect Christmas gift which would be affordable . Of all the sites tht I've looked at , timepiece.com was the most affordable . And my package came within 5 days . Way before the time they told me . Thanks timepiece , I will certainly recommend this site to my friends and family . Thanks again ."

"This was my first experience ordering from Timepiece. We were extremely pleased to be able to present our daughter the beautiful watch she wished for on her birthday. The bonus for us (mom and dad) was that we saved almost $100! We were crunched for time, but Timepiece came through and helped make her 18th birthday memorable. Thanks for a quality product at a reasonable price in lightning speed."

"Got a good deal on a nice piece without any troubles."

"The savings was incredible and the shipping was insanely fast. I have nothing but good things to say about this company. This was the first time I ever used them but not the last. I can't wait to see the look on my FIL's face when we give him the Seiko watch, which is a beautiful watch by the way!"

"I recently purchased the Fossil JR1491 Nate Mens Chronograph Quartz Watch I absolutely love this watch and very happy with my transaction with TIMEPLECE.com. I'm always looking for a great deal. Well let me tell TIMEPLECE.com has the best deals I've found today. I've been buying Fossil watches for over 10 years and found this site by accident and I'm extremely happy I did. I hope this company is around for a very long time to come. I will be back. "

"I received the watch overnight and did not have to pay for express shipping. The packaging was perfect and the watch is absolutely stunning....the price was the best, I've searched on line on several sites and timepiece offered the best price for an otherwise incredibly expensive watch. I can not wait to give him this watch as my wedding day gift to him. :)"

"Ecellent service. Im fine with my watch and the delivery time."

"I got lucky and found Timepiece.com while searching for watch repair kits as I needed to put batteries in a couple of my wifes watches and resize the band on my watch. I was shocked when the jewelers around the Washington D.C. / Northern Va area wanted $35- $70 to either replace battery or size band and the watch had to be sent off.
I ordered the 16 piece watch repair kit, for $10.95 and it had free s/h so what a great deal. My order was shipped in two days and i received it in excellent condition. The only bad part of the kit was the plastic pin remover. I put the watch in, lined up the pin and soon as i turned the crank to push out the pin the plastic body on the pin remover cracked in half so is now unusable. The kit came with several other options, so I use those instead. I didn't bother sending back for that.
I have since sized 3 watches, replaced batteries in 4 so it has definitely paid for itself. Timepiece.com is a excellent website and I absolutely recommend it and I will use again.

"I was fortunate to find Timepiece.com when I was looking for my Perfect Boyfriend Watch by Fossil. Their selection was vast, pricing was great and free shipping was appreciated. I was also impressed at the packaging and fast shipping.
I will definitely be back when I have another watch need.
Thanks so much!!

"What are you looking for in an online retailer? Easy to use website? Check. Quality products? Check. Outstanding assortment of items? Check. In stock and quick shipping? Double check. Great low prices? Absolutely check! I really cannot ask for any better shopping experience than I had and wholeheartedly recommend this company,"

"Timepiece is awesome! Better Service, Better prices and you get exactly what you want and when you want it!

Tried to purchase a watch at other places and order was a hassle, delivery was a mess. I cancelled order and bought from Timepiece.com where it saved me money, No hassle and delivery was on time and the watch was brand new and Saved 30%!

"Excellent service, high quality products and they delivered very quickly! I would recommend ordering from this company. "

"Ordered a Baume and Mercier watch which was 1/3 price than anywhere else and was delivered promptly to Australia. UPS contacted me when it arrived in Australia regarding the extra customs duties and they dealt with it all in house, which meant no stress for me and after paying the duties tax over the phone my watch was delivered the next day, which works great and I love. Highly recommended!!!"

"This website is a joke!!!!! My funds have been in paypal limbo for well over a month. I finally got a response via email from "Levi" today that says only "your order has been cancelled". No reason or explanation given as to why!??!! Obviously PayPal wasn't notified by them either as my money is still on hold!!!! I suggest buying elsewhere unless you want to get the runaround! "

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.