Stores > Timepiece.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.10/10 8.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timepiece.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Completely satisfied:

"Received my Chandler men's eco-drive watch within 4 days of my order, best price once I searched other companies. I would recommend TIMEPIECE and would reorder once the time arises!"

2017-09-18

Excellant service

" I was absolutely satisfied & pleased with my purchase. "

2017-09-14

Smooth easy process

"I received my watch it was better than I expected! Recieved it in a timely fashion.. And the price was amazing!! Will be buying again"

2017-09-11

Smooth, from begining to end!

"Ordered a Michelle Deco. Sent on time, in perfect condition. My wife loves the watch, I love the savings!"

2017-08-25

deceptive seller

"Sent the watch in the wrong box but refused to accept; sent photo of the wrong box but then claimed it was '100% correct box', then I sent the photo of the correct box and missing instruction manual and they accepted it was the wrong box only to refuse to send me the correct box although they had many more of the same in their inventory. They claimed the watch also did not come with a blank warranty card (regardless of not being a dealer, the warranty blank card was supposed to be in the box but missing too). I asked to return it and they offered free return shipping label to be sent to me which I accepted but now they are not sending it. They instead sent a return authorization number to print and put in package to mail by paying the whole fee myself. Return Authorization email also asks me make sure that I included the blank warranty card (that they misleadingly claimed none of their watches came with a blank warranty card of the manufacturer) Tricksters and abusers at best. AVOID !!!"

2017-08-24

My boyfriend loved his watch!

"I ordered an Armani Exchange watch for my boyfriend for his birthday through Timepiece. It was about $30-$50 cheaper than listed on other sites and it came within a week. He absolutely loves his watch! Thank you, Timepiece. "

2017-08-23

Good retailer

"The first time I buy the Skagen Watch, I like the shipping time, it' s great, but the offer coupon 20$ off limited amount , I don't like it. Well any way, I will buy again "

2017-08-23

Perfect Watch!!!

"My order was shipped perfectly and I received it very fast!!! So pleased!!!"

2017-08-22

Skagen SKW6231 Ancher Men's Chronograph Quartz Watch

"I looked forever on various websites for the perfect watch to give my fiancé as a wedding gift, when I stumbled upon this beauty on TimePiece. I had never heard of this website before, but was so in love with the watch I found - as well as the price - that I decided to take a chance on it! It arrived in a timely fashion, in original packaging, and was just beautiful. Better than anything I found on department store websites. Thank you, TimePiece, for the wonderful experience!"

2017-08-15

Citizen JY8058-50L Chronograph Quartz Watch

"My order was easy to place and I received exactly what I wanted and the shipping time was excellent. I am very pleased with everything! I would do business with Timepiece again and I have already recommended them to my son. Thanks!"

2017-08-14

Invicta watch

"My son was very happy! Great quality and fast delivery. We will definitely be ordering from Time Piece again. Thank you!"

2017-08-10

I love Timepiece.com

"Finally, luxury watches at accessible prices. Excellent experience. "

2017-08-09

Too Good To Pass Up!

"Was perusing Timepiece.com's listings when I discovered a great price on a Nixon watch. I wasn't really considering that particular one for my collection, but since it's now twice the price, I am pretty happy with the decision to purchase it. It also arrived in 3 business days( 4 or so less than from any other online store I've used), so that was an added plus as well. I will be purchasing another watch very soon, & Timepiece will top the list of contenders for my future business!"

2017-08-07

Order# TP56706

"I bought two Fossils watch, both reached to my mailing address just in 4 days without any shipping charges. Even no extra state tax has been included in the final cost. Product looks very fresh !! Best thing is the price are much lesser than any other sellers. I would request each potential buyer to look into timepiece.com before buying any product for better saving and fast service."

2017-08-04

Quick Service Beautiful Watch

"As a first time customer I was nervous, but my watch arrived quickly and was exactly what I had hoped for!"

Share Timepiece.com's store rating

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.