• Address: 1303 53rd Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Ordered the Movado from this site which offered substantial savings versus retail shops.
Shipping was exceptionally good and fast,
The watch looks beautiful and it is a little too early to say how it performs.

"Great, legit product, very quick shipping. Great price, too!"

"Beautiful ESQ watch at a great price and delivered one day earlier than promised! Cannot ask for more than that. This was my first purchase from this vendor, and based on this experience, it won't be my last. "

"got the watch on time. my only suggestion if they could send a better picture posting it. as well as a picture wearing it the wrist and that would make it more attracting. overall experience is good though I have not dealt with with customer service"

"First time Timepiece.com shopper here, I ordered a Timex Weekender which not only was an 18$ savings from the retail price of 45$ but also had the exact color i was looking for which is very hard to find! I ordered the watch on friday with the free ground shipping which was definitely a plus and received it five business days later...pretty quick. I definitely recommend them based off of my experience and will be a return customer for my next watch purchase."

"Timepiece.com is INCREDIBLE! the pricing and service was absolutely 1st class! I would and plan on ordering many watches on timepiece.com!!! "

"Not happy with Timepiece. They are not picking up the phone or returning calls and there are slow on email. I recevieved notifcations that my paypal address was not confimed... (despite it was and I send them proof) this led to a 3 day shipping delay which they didn't care nor compensated to upgrade shipping... still waiting for my watch to arrive."

"Easy to use website. Great pricing compared to other online watch sellers. Box was well wrapped/protected when shipped.

Frequency of followup emails isn't annoying.

Definitely will buy again.

"I was scared that I was going to get a bad or fake watch or someone's watch they didn't want. BOY WAS I WRONG. It was perfect. Box was new and the watch was packaged as if I bought it a department store. I even got it overnight for no additional charge because i live close to their warehouse. I definitely recommend them!"

"I was a hesitant to order my IWC from Timepiece since I hadn't heard of them before. After reading reviews here I took the chance and I could not be happier. I saved around 40% off retail plus since I needed before I traveled I called and they made sure to ship it out the same day. My watch arrived less than 48 hours later! I'm very delighted with my purchase and I would definitely order again"

"I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the price through Timepiece.com. I purchased a Tag watch as a gift for my husband, and this site had the best price, by far. The watch arrived just in time for my husband's birthday. My only disappointment was that I needed to modify my order, and I had to call several times before someone answered the line. The first few times, I got a recording and was told to leave a message, but the mailbox wasn't accepting new messages."

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. When the watch I bought arrived and did not work, I called them to find out how to get it to work or return it if not. I called and emailed for a month straight and never got a response. From anyone. None. For weeks on end. Every time I called, there was no answer. I emailed over a dozen times and got no response. Only after I disputed it on the credit card did someone contact me. When I explained it, the guy hung up on me. Hung up on me. He hung up on me 3 times. Gave no explanation for not responding to any emails or the phone not answering and just ring for the previous month. These are the call logs from when he hung up on me three times:

Place Number Rate Airtime LD/Addl
Time Called Called Code Min Charges Charges
11:35a Toll F CL 877-497-1232 CN9N 12 0.00 0.00
11:47a Toll F CL 877-497-1232 CN9N 2 0.00 0.00
11:49a Toll F CL 877-497-1232 CN9N 2 0.00 0.00

This was the most AWFUL customer experience I have ever had. It was truly unbelievable. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

"The worst customer service. Be prepared to be disappointed. Customer service for Timepiece.com CAN'T BE EMAILED AND THERE PHONE GOES UNANSWERED. If you have a problem your screwed. "

"Shipping was free well for 3k watch I expect it to be free but also it was super fast UPS delivered it in one day. What I can say about packaging there were traces that box was opened but watch was untouched and brand new my guess they just verify expensive items before shipping to make sure its not damaged or anything. Definitely will consider on buying again from these guys."

"I had a bad experience with Amazon when I ordered a watch for my boyfriend on Christmas and the watch arrived defective. Since Christmas, I had been looking for a nice replacement watch that would not cost me a fortune. I bought a really nice Movado from Timepiece.com that was about 35% cheaper than the Amazon price or the retail price at Macy's. I looked at other online vendors and eBay, and I decided that Timepiece.com was the one online vendor that was trustworthy with discount price watches. I had to pay extra for one-day shipping, but it was worth it. The customer service was really responsive and my entire experience was great."

Timepiece.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timepiece.com is a merchant member
Timepiece.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.