Stores > Timeless Holidays
    • Phone: 779-220-4693
    • Customer Support: 779-220-4693
    • Business Hours: Mondays-Fridays: 10am-7pm / Saturdays-Sundays: 10am-5pm

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Timeless Holidays by clicking a star below.

2017-01-05

5 Star satisfaction

"Check the delivery and everything was satisfactory. Thank you "

2017-01-01

"After much research and searching for a slim tree with colored lights I found the Timeless Holidays web site. What a wonderful surprise! My pre- lit trees have so far had an average life of 3 years. I love that I'll be able to replace a branch that goes out instead of the whole tree! And it's absolutely lovely! Easy to assemble and looks as real as can be. The quality is excellent. The company was very pleasant to deal with and shipment was speedy. I really love my new tree and I am looking forward to many years of pleasure with it!

2016-12-18

Excellent Customer Commitment

"Our tree was personally loaded to the UPS truck for delivery by the company owner - UPS failed to get the tree transferred to their local delivery truck 3 times. One call to Timeless Holidays and they arranged for their warehouse manager to hand deliver the tree direct to our home. Excellent concern for the customer and their experience. These guys are awesome. The tree went up in no time. It looks great.

I'd highly recommend this company and their Christmas trees. The best available Christmas trees are from Timeless Holidays.

This review was modified by rickturton on December 19 2016 09:10:47 AM

2016-12-09

Easy to set up, but LED lights are too bright

"The tree was very easy to setup. I prefer the hook branches over the hinged branches. Once set up the tree looks very full and realistic. However the LEDs according to the WEB site "Diamond Brillianceā„¢ Technology, allowing lights to glow warmly like incandescent" are as bright as any LED I have seen. I was hoping for more of a glow not a tree that lights up the whole room. "

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2016

A rep from Timeless Holidays, TimelessHolidays, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. An external dimmer could be attached to the tree and you could reduce the intensity by about 30%, so that might help with the brightness. We are working on "dimmable" power supplies and we'll keep you updated if we come up with one that is backwards compatible.”

2016-12-09

Santa Couldn't Have Delivered Faster

"Tree came in less than 3 days after ordering, and love the way the tree lights up as the branches are installed with LED plug-in. Branches are made well, and I don't think I lost a single pine needle spreading the branches out during the build. Makes a beautiful smaller Christmas tree for those looking to downsize, or people who want a tree in multiple rooms."

2016-12-06

Fabulous darling absolutely!

"Searched everywhere for a hooked tree. The hinged trees do not hit the mark with me. Timeless had a great selection and realistic prices. Delivery was fast and I love, love my new tree. "

2016-11-30

Some good, some bad

"I'll go ahead and start with the bad part of ordering my tree. When it was supposed to be with me at the beginning/middle of October or so, it was not. Unfortunately, during shipment from where ever the trees are made at, my tree was damaged by the sea water on the ship it was coming from. I found that interesting, so I had to wait until November 7th to get my tree. No big deal, but it was a little annoying. I will say, I was called promptly on the delay and was given an apology on the delay. I thought that was very high class of Timeless Holiday! When speaking about how my tree actually looked with the customer service representative, I was informed my tree was quite full and you couldn't really see through it at all. That's not 100% true, but I guess we may have different opinions of what a 'holeless' tree looks like. You can see plum through the tree no matter what you do. That was slightly disappointing as I am a 'tree snob,' BUT it decorates well, and I was able to hide most the holes. Crisis averted. Now, the good part. As I was putting together my tree, a branch broke off. Great. I emailed Timeless Holidays, and they sent me exactly what I needed back in the mail the following business day. I was impressed with that for sure! The people at Timeless Holiday are very kindhearted people and have wonderful customer service. They spent a lot of time on the phone with me helping me pick out my tree! I rated this tree a 4 out of 5 because it was not as full as I had hoped, and I received my tree a while after ordering it, but the quality of the tree is awesome along with the customer service. I totally recommend this and figure my circumstance was a rarity. "

2016-11-20

Hook vs Hinge

"We picked a Timeless Holidays 9' Villa Pine to replace a 16 yr old hinged 9' tree. From day 1, the old tree never went back in the original packing box so it was reassembled in our basement when not in use. Bringing a tree with maximum diameter over 6' through doorways resulted in lost needles, broken hinges, and broken bulbs. Burnt out bulbs were difficult to find, and eventually whole strings would fail to light. We relamped that entire tree a couple of times. The Timeless Holidays system solves all the problems even if it does take a little longer to set up."

2016-01-28

quick on the delivery

"Ordered the tree after Christmas, while on sale, Took a quick look and am satisfied, but will have to wait till next Christmas to let you know the full results of the look of the tree."

2016-01-16

"I ordered my tree after Christmas so I have not seen it put together, but the appearance of it in the box looked great. Service was very good."

2016-01-12

Outstanding

"I ordered a tree and received it the next day. Very impressive. "

2016-01-10

"I never received an email that my product shipped. I was very satisfied with my tree.
Very easy to put together and it's beautiful. Looking forward to next Christmas.

2016-01-05

"Could not have been more pleased. "

2015-12-25

"We saw one of your trees at a relatives and were impressed. After getting our own and assembling it we are even more impressed. We got the Brunswick spruce. It looks real enough to water. "

2015-12-16

"I found Timeless Holidays after reading numerous consumer complaints about the better-known purveyors of artificial Christmas trees. I purchased the 4.5-foot white tree and was pleasantly surprised that it was larger, fuller, and better constructed than I expected. I do wish that it had more lights, but I was happy to find an LED-lit tree in my price range. One suggestion: In the interest of "frustration-free" packaging, it would be great if the manufacturer did away with the individual plastic baggies and twist ties on each branch and presorted and bundled like-colored-coded branches together."

Share Timeless Holidays's store rating

Timeless Holidays is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Timeless Holidays is a merchant member
Timeless Holidays participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.