Stores > Time and Gems

1-866-230-3138
      inquiries@timeandgems.com
      1-866-230-3138

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Time and Gems by clicking a star below.
2017-04-10

Never buy from this company

"I made a massive mistake buying mans Gucci watch from this company for my husband. The watch had luminous feature, which supposed to enable you to read the time in the dark, however, when I brought the watch home, we could not read the time and impossible to see it. We took the watch back to Time and Gems in Bicester, this is when our troubles started, we requested a refund (the watch cost me £600) as there was no other watches we liked, so we asked for refund. The staff called in the manager, he was not helpful and refused to give us the money, offered a credit note or exchange, we did not want either of this as we did not want to spend any money in this shop, as at this stage we did not wanted deal with this shop or the staff. Having spend 20 minutes arguing with the manager he still refused to give us our money back, we ended up getting a credit note, which we can use within 12 months. we are forced to go back and shop and spend more money in this shop. I would not recommend this shop as they sell outdated styles and the service is good before buying but after sale support is nothing to be desired. Also be aware that anything you buy from an outlet stores, don't expect to get refund as apparently this is their policy in Bicester. We learnt the painful and expensive way. NOT VERY HAPPY, What supposed to be good shopping experience turned out to be a nightmare......Thanks for nothing Time and Gems...

2014-02-04

"They are thieves -- scam artists. I bought a $3,450 used Rolex from this company, guaranteed to be authentic, fully restored, and to "meet or exceed manufacturer's specifications" (which included being water resistant to 300 meters, though all I did was shower in it). There was also a two-year warranty. Less than 9 months later the watch started running very fast. They said "No problem-send it in, it's under warranty." Then, however, they told me it was completely rusted (?!) and they wanted $250 to fix it. I told them that I wasn't going to pay and to either fix it and send it to me or keep it and refund me. That was in October and I have neither the watch nor the money I paid for it."

2013-06-10

"Do not, do not buy from time and gems. They sent me a defective Rolex that cost $7500 and refused to refund. I noticed the defects and I called the same number that I placed the order but for some reasons. The number no longer n service. That I called the customer service number, once i mentioned returnthewatch. those who answered the phone just kept saying "oh, you have to lk to your salesman" but e s not in today. Called again the next day, same answer, the following day, samething he is not in fr today. What they doing is trying to push the customers out of their 3 ay refund policy. I called my credit card company to start dispute the charge. They still refused to take the watch back, then 2 months later they finally email me saying they going take the watch back and refund to me. I guess cause they never get paid by the credit card, But my nightmare with them was not ended. After they got the watch back they refused to issue credits back to my credit card and they told the credit card co that I breach the return policy agreement (3day return policy) which was not true. They tricked me into sent back the watch and they tried to keep my money too. Took me 9 months to fought with them and the credit card company. Finally got the credits back to my account yesterday. Save yourself from troubles, do not buy from time and gems. Highly highly NOT recommended."

2013-02-01

"Basically ripped off for $2900. The list of things wrong with the watch is a mile long. After it stopped working properly after 9 months, I had it inspected. They lied about the face being diamonds (they are not)etc etc. Misrepresentation"

2013-01-28

"Easy and fast. Good prices. I called them up today to ask about the status of my order and I got friendly and responsible customer service. I will consider buying things from timeandgems again and would recommend to friends."

2013-01-09

"Do not buy. The appraisal they gave you is crap. People there became a bunch of thugs as soon as your credit card is charged. They sent a defective watch and refused to give a refund!!"

2012-12-05

"In purchased a watch for my wife. It was a 18K Rolex Yellow Gold no-date, at a very decent price. Even though it was a pre-owned watch and it was restored, i was amazed how good it looked. The price was very good. I'm very excited to give it to my wife for Christmas. "

2012-10-04

"They do not respond for warranty issues. I bought a Rolex less than one year ago. I called and gave them all the information they wanted.They responded the would get back to me by email. They never did after two phone calls. BEWARE everything you hear about them is correct"

2012-06-21

"Treated myself to a beauutiful cartier watch, just got it and i couldn't be happier!!"

2012-06-11

"I was impressed by the quality of the watches. I ordered as a part of their year end special last year. Just came back to order again."

2012-01-30

"I went to Time and Gems with a friend to buy a watch from and were approached by a kid named Tony. What a rude individual! It was clear from the get go that they had no intention of helping me. Where are the watches at this store? Where are the employees? I found out later through some sources that Tony’s real name was David Reed. Every person there apparently uses fake names, Tony Montana, David Reed, what else is fake, their watches? Rude obnoxious kids with no respect."

2012-01-23

"Lots of people have been scammed by Time and Gems so please educate yourself before even considering them. You can get a good idea of how they operate by visiting timeandgems.us he has posted all the negative reviews found on the web.

Please note majority of the bands are 'custom' gold plated and if you have purchased a watch from them in the past please have the gold checked and go through a chargeback via paypal and/or your credit card company.

2012-01-17

"I got a black pvd/dlc rolex watch from time and gems not too long ago and the black started chipping off. I called them only to find that they don’t cover DLC under warranty and won’t give me my money back. I asked for a refund but they won’t do anything for me and of course they got me on the “wire discount”. The black PVD/DLC coated watches are just painted junk. Stay away from “black rolex” watches. Good riddance to this shoddy company and all the crap they’ve put me through."

2011-12-28

"I purchased a two tone rolex datejust with a silver dial. Ordering was easy. Although i had to verify some payment stuff. UPS gave me a little bit of hassle because of a partial address error. I called Time and gems and they resolved it promptly. I love the watch. it was worth the wait."

2011-12-28

"I called Time and Gems and order a Ladies Rolex super president. I received the watch 2 days later. It was a gift for my wife. I've very happy with my purchase and would recommend Time and Gems to anyone who are looking for used luxury time pieces."

Share Time and Gems's store rating

Time and Gems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Time and Gems is not a merchant member
Time and Gems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!