Stores > Tillys.com
  • Tillys.com

Voice your opinion! Review Tillys.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-13

If I could give zero stars, I would.

"The return policy is absolutely ridiculous and it makes ZERO sense. I tried returning something, I needed a "box". Had to come back to the store and they claimed they were unable to be returned because they were apparently "clearance" what the crap is that? I will never make a purchase from here ever again. Worst freaking store ever!"

2017-08-09

Horrible customer service

"Paid for a backpack online for in-store pick up. My wife and daughter went to pick it up but the manager would not let her, in spite of having proper ID (we share the same last name) and the debit card I used to purchase the item. I had to come down myself to pick it up. Rigid, inflexible policy which makes little sense. Poor customer service. Quite inflexible. Will. It shop there again.0"

2017-04-25

The worst store in the world

"I went to tillys in Tucson, AZ in the park place mall today to return swimming shorts that I had got for my son yesterday 04/24/2017. They are to small for him so I just wanted to return them. The girl at the counter who is suppose to be a assistant manager haha what a joke but anyway she was rude right from the start. She asked if I had the reciept and I said yes it's in the bag so she takes them out of the bag and says did you wash them in a rude tone in her voice and I said no and then she was smelling them to see if she could smell laundry soap on them and I said I did not wash them he tried them on and they were to tight so he took them off and i put them back in the bag. I then continued to show her the tags were still attached and then all of a sudden she yells at me and says don't touch me. I was like what!!?? She said you touched me and I said no I didn't. She continued to yell at me and argue with me. My finger brushed her hand when I was trying to show her that the tags were still on the unwashed unworn swim shorts. She then said I will call security on you and I said for what and she said for touching me I said go ahead call them cause we will show them the cameras that I didn't do anything wrong to you. She then told me she will not return the shorts and that i needed to go to a different tillys. I told her she is a very bad employee and how dare her treat people like she did. I then asked to talked to a manager and believe it or not she was a assistant manager. I was shocked and I said I can't believe your a manager. She is like 20 years old. I then walked out of the store very upset and angry at what just happened. I will never shop at tillys ever again!!! Don't go to the park place mall tillys they ****!! Also the customer service **** also!!! They don't get any stars from me!!!"

2015-12-10

"Okay, before I start I would like to encourage folks reading this to look at the only other review currently up because my experience was very different from theirs and I suspect that is because they had to deal with some customer service issues. I did not and so while my rating is much higher, you might want to consider what would happen if you did need support from them. I know I am going to show caution moving forward with them and if I have any issues with them, I'll return to update my review.

I ordered a lovely pair of "Soda Jervis Womens Booties". I had read elsewhere that their shoe sizes ran small so I ordered a bootie in a size 10 instead of my regular size 9.5. They were a bit cheaper on the price side which made me a little nervous as to the quality but they were the exact style I wanted without breaking my budget having to purchase this style at other locations for triple the price.

I ordered them on November 8, 2015. They arrived on November 13, 2015 within the time frame they stated for shipping. I was not overjoyed with the packing job. It did have an outside box intended to protect the interior box and boots inside. There was NO packing material anywhere inside the box. The boot box had bounced around as the outer box got jostled about on it's shipment. Both boxes arrived banged up and non-usable for bootie storage of when I am not wearing them. The booties themselves were fine though and had the standard cardboard inserts to preserve shape.

The boots themselves look terrific. They have a medium price range look to them even though they were in the cheaper range. Side zipper. Easy to get on and off. They have good color and are a soft leather black. THEY DO RUN SLIGHTLY SMALL. I ordered only a half size larger and it's a good comfy fit. Unfortunately the sole and heel are very stiff with not much cushioning for your feet if you will be doing a lot of walking. I tend to run into this a lot when making purchases in the low to medium price ranges. As long as you aren't using them for hiking or long walks they would be fine for most folks. I find this to be a easy fix and recommend using inserts made of soft gel or Dr Scholls socks which are super cushy if you are concerned about foot fatigue. It is worth it for the lower price you will be paying as the outside looks sharp and well made for normal wear and tear.

2014-11-18

"Worst Customer service in 10 years of online ordering.

Placed order and realized that it was the wrong size. I sent an email to CS within 5 minutes of placing the order to CANCEL.

They did not cancel, sent me the item and expect me to pay shipping both ways.

Customer Service will not budge. BUYER WARNING- read the return and fine print here before ordering;

I am very unhappy with Tilly's and will not order from them again.

2014-08-26

"No MOORLA Bucks from me! Usually I have pretty good service with Tilly's. My last in-store experience was great...the customer service had really stepped up and I received MOOLA bucks along with my receipt via email. A month later, I place my usual Back-to-school order online and asked for 2-day delivery. I noticed that my account still had my old email address and there was no place to update it. I had been receiving emails to my new email address, so I wasn't too concerned. I placed the order and sent a question to the company asking how to change my email address associated with my online account. I received two emails 24 hrs later, one said that I needed to open a new account and the other said that since there was a change in my address, they would hold off sending my order. I was very upset. My EMAIL ADDRESS has nothing to do with the SHIPPING ADDRESS. I called the company to see the status of my express order. I was on hold for 30 mins waiting for a rep from the company to answer. They assured me that the package was on its way and would be delivered that day (which it was); however, there were items missing and no explanation. I went online to view my account and noticed the order had been split in two. The whole reason I order express delivery was to get the items in time for the first week of school. The shorts that are piled high in the stores, were the items that had not arrived. Eventually, we received one of the two shorts missing in my first order. I did not receive anything in the package explaining what happened. I did not receive my MOOLA bucks and when I contacted the company via email to ask about it I got a standard email saying to call the toll free number. When I called the number, it said to call M-F 8am-5pm. When I called back during business hours, I was on hold 45 mins before I gave up. My teenage son likes Tilly's brands, but my next two orders have been with other retail stores that carry the same brands. As nice as the employees in the store are, I live 90 mins away and will probably continue ordering online somewhere else. "

2014-08-12

"Online Tillys is awful. I've purchased 5 different orders because i like there products and it's cheap. They have messed up every order except for one. I got a gift card from a family member for Tillys and it took 2 weeks to arrive at my house. I'm usually really patient and relaxed about things but this websit is god awful. I DO NO recommend Tillys"

2012-12-31

"WORST customer service ever! I ordered a pair of boots which I did get in a timely manner but they got here and smelled so horrible. I actually had to put them outside for a couple days to air out. They filled my entire house with the worst chemical type smell I've ever smelled. The smell didn't go awaybut did calm down. I had to return them anyway because they were too small. 2 weeks went by and I didn't hear anything so I contacted them and got a generic "we'll let you know when we receive your package". Finally 3 weeks after sending it and emailing them every few days they admitted to receiving it. It has now been 2 weeks since they said they received it and I haven't even got the email they sent it out yet. My emails go unanswered and they have a 5 day processing rule for exchanges which obviously means nothing to them. I've now sent an email asking for a refund and ordered boots elsewhere. I will NEVER order from these people again! It technically has been even longer then I wrote but with the holiday I understand things will take longer but this is ridiculous. I at least expect an actual response and explanation of why something I paid for a month and a half ago is still not even on its way to me!"

Share Tillys.com's store rating

Tillys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tillys.com is not a merchant member
Tillys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!