Stores > Tiger Supplies

• Tiger Supplies

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I rarely write poor reviews, but my experience with Tiger Supplies has been so bad I felt I should warn others. I made a simple order for some equipment bags that were all shown as in stock and "ships within 24-48 hours". After a week the order had not shipped...I called and no customer service people were available. I called back on the sales line and got an immediate response...not a good sign (customer service is on holiday but sales people can take orders?). The guy in sales couldn't explain why my order hadn't shipped. I talked to someone a few days later who also couldn't explain why it hadn't shipped, but assured me that they would correct the issue right away. Two weeks after I placed the order it finally shipped. When the package arrive an item was missing (despite being shown on the tracking notification and the packing list). I called...again had to call sales to get a response (they in turn called customer service). Apparently the item was backordered and was going to drop ship from the manufacturer (apparently nobody thought I should be notified about that). Today is 25 days from when I placed the original order and no item. Called customer service again...they are closed until Oct. 7...today is Sept. 26. Sales people are taking orders though...even though customer service is unavailable for the next week and a half. In 25+ years of ordering products via internet/mail order I have never had such a poor experience. I recently spent 5K on a new survey gun...did not even consider buying from this place after my initial experience. Tiger Supplies will never get another dime from me. "

"I love the people at tiger supplies. I have been shopping there for about 3 years for all my construction lasers and they must have a serious stock since I receive most of my orders within 2-3 days and I ALWAYS get the next day a tracking number.
I think Chaya is the best sales rep they have there, she knows her products and is always polite and helping me chose the right equipment.
Way to go...

This review was modified by SeanR123 on August 11 2015 04:05:19 PM

"I would not recomend them to anyone, well maybe sombody I do t like. They claim 24-48 hour shipping, but it is more like 7 days to who knows, it hasn't shipped yet. 3 calls to Customer service, 3 calls that got disconnected on hold and still an incomplete order that has now cost me money due to their incompetence and lies."

"This company stole my money. They shipped me the wrong product so I refused shipment. The total charge was $700, they only refunded me back $265. They charged me shipping to and from along with a 15% restocking fee. They were able to get around the loop holes so I could not dispute it with the credit card company. I told them, If I knew there would only refund that much, I would have just taken the shipment. I told them to just give me the item and they told me no. SCAM!!!! BEWARE!!! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!"

"I bought two Ice Tube Transparent Storage/Shipping Tubes 25" x2.75" from Tiger Supplies and they arrived quickly in a few days and in Perfect Condition. I got them both even with the shipping charges for less than the other companies I checked online. The Ice Tubes are great for carrying a full sheet of YUPO paper in the field to paint as the Tube has a comfy strap that goes over the shoulder. I will definitely order from Tiger Supplies again! "

"I have been a customer before they had the site. They are a great bunch of people to do business with.

Speak to Charlie, he can get you anything.

Share Tiger Supplies's store rating

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member
Tiger Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!