"Great store for surveying supplies was easy and fast ordering"

"I have never seen a reason to waste my time to review any supplier, but I would personally like to extend my innermost gratitude to Tigers supplies. Right from the order, quality, and timely delivery, tiger suppliers you are just great."

New Jersey, USA

"I needed some drafting tables urgently and ordered them from tiger suppliers. Was given a date when they could be delivered and true to their word the shipment arrived a day before the set date. I will do business with tiger suppliers in future."

San Francisco

"When I walked into tiger suppliers looking for some power tools I was spoilt of choice. The shop has a lot of quality stuff and from different manufacturers. They have a big and spacious hardware which is well equipped."

San Francisco, CA

"I needed some total stations for my company and had trouble getting them. I decided to look up some sites on the internet and came across tiger suppliers. I ordered them and the delivery time was so good. The total stations were in my company on time. Thank you tiger for your services."

"I have been looking for a good quality fire proof safe but never found one until a friend directed me to tiger suppliers. They have the best safes I have come across so far and at pocket friendly prices too."

"I was looking for power drills online and by sheer luck I came across tiger suppliers and called them up. The stuff was good, I have never met such helpful staff. They gave me all the information. I needed to make my decision and were very polite too."

"This company stole my money. They shipped me the wrong product so I refused shipment. The total charge was $700, they only refunded me back $265. They charged me shipping to and from along with a 15% restocking fee. They were able to get around the loop holes so I could not dispute it with the credit card company. I told them, If I knew there would only refund that much, I would have just taken the shipment. I told them to just give me the item and they told me no. SCAM!!!! BEWARE!!! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!"

"I bought two Ice Tube Transparent Storage/Shipping Tubes 25" x2.75" from Tiger Supplies and they arrived quickly in a few days and in Perfect Condition. I got them both even with the shipping charges for less than the other companies I checked online. The Ice Tubes are great for carrying a full sheet of YUPO paper in the field to paint as the Tube has a comfy strap that goes over the shoulder. I will definitely order from Tiger Supplies again! "

"I have been a customer before they had the site. They are a great bunch of people to do business with.

Speak to Charlie, he can get you anything.

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member
Tiger Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!