• Tiger Supplies

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2015-03-17

"I would not recomend them to anyone, well maybe sombody I do t like. They claim 24-48 hour shipping, but it is more like 7 days to who knows, it hasn't shipped yet. 3 calls to Customer service, 3 calls that got disconnected on hold and still an incomplete order that has now cost me money due to their incompetence and lies."

2013-08-21

"This company stole my money. They shipped me the wrong product so I refused shipment. The total charge was $700, they only refunded me back $265. They charged me shipping to and from along with a 15% restocking fee. They were able to get around the loop holes so I could not dispute it with the credit card company. I told them, If I knew there would only refund that much, I would have just taken the shipment. I told them to just give me the item and they told me no. SCAM!!!! BEWARE!!! BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!"

2013-04-05

"I bought two Ice Tube Transparent Storage/Shipping Tubes 25" x2.75" from Tiger Supplies and they arrived quickly in a few days and in Perfect Condition. I got them both even with the shipping charges for less than the other companies I checked online. The Ice Tubes are great for carrying a full sheet of YUPO paper in the field to paint as the Tube has a comfy strap that goes over the shoulder. I will definitely order from Tiger Supplies again! "

2011-12-15

"I have been a customer before they had the site. They are a great bunch of people to do business with.

Speak to Charlie, he can get you anything."

Share Tiger Supplies's store rating

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Tiger Supplies is not a merchant member
Tiger Supplies does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!