"Do not waste your time dealing with this scam. Their website looks like last century, and their back-end system is from the last century.

I wish I paid more money to well know retailer than these skunks. Non existent order tracking, non existent customer support.

Sorry veeery bad. I used to deal with them right after they bought CompUSA, but that was years ago. Newegg - waaay better, and they do care (well they at least say they do).

modified review This review was modified by jkalis on December 17 2014 07:00:21 PM

"Sent 5% of the order. Won't even take responsibility"

"This is the worst online store in the world. I ordered a item and after 4 days of waiting when i check it was back ordered. It took me 45 minutes to reach out there customer representative. The Customer rep told me he doesn't have any visibility when this item will be available or will be available or not. How can you take a order when you don't have a stock. After two weeks they cancel the item saying it was price mistake. It is really bad company with worst service.
I am never going to buy anything from tigerdirect and believe soon they will run out of customer anyways...

"I purchased a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD when a FarCry 4 promotion was going on and never received my game code with my purchase (as many other reviewers haven't either). I called a week after my purchase and was told by a customer service rep that I would DEFINITELY receive the code in an email by the end of the week. I called the last day of the week and was told by support that they had run out of codes and I can no longer get one. After hearing this I demanded to speak to a manager, the woman I spoke to didn't like that. She tried her hardest to keep me from speaking to a manager and went as far as offering me a $20 gift card for my troubles. This was by no means good enough as the game code was worth $60, and I demanded to speak to a manager, she then HUNG UP ON ME. I called back and spoke to a man who, after hearing my same explanation and my demands to speak to a manager, gave me the same run-around, and the exact same $20 gift card offer. The only difference with this call was that after I said that $20 was not $60, he got extremely upset and rude and said that in their purchase policy they declare that they ARE NOT allowed to give compensation of more than a $30 gift card (which is what he eventually offered me), I continued requesting a manager, and he continued with his run around and eventually forced me into accepting the gift card. If this policy is true, that means that if your product is somehow lost in the mail, the most they will compensate you for is $30 (even if it is an extremely expensive item). I'd also like to note that, in his anger, he admitted that the woman I spoke to before did, in fact, hang up on me because the manager wouldn't take the call... she wrote it in her notes! They also won't let you post 1 star reviews on their website, I attempted to post a trimmed down version of this review, and instead of the review going up, it immediately redirects you to their sales page with a link to email their customer service department."

modified review This review was modified by nthornton2010 on December 14 2014 09:01:46 PM

"Had some confusion on a multi-rebate item that I purchased, submitted a contact form online (black Friday), Customer service had me squared away by the end of the weekend. Excellent service!"

"I almost always find the prices on the products that I'm looking for at Tiger Direct. Fortunately I don't have to deal with customer service often. I had a delivery issue, and spent 35 minutes on hold before being disconnected, then emailed customer service, and it took 7 days before I got a response. Lucky for me the problem was with UPS and they got it solved in less than 24 hours."

"I generally shop at another high tech retailer but decided to give Tiger Direct another try. They had a great price on the MSI GTX 970 video card (which is awesome, by the way.) It also came with a free $60 game. But, as usual, it has been a hassle.

First of all the item was clearly an open box item. So someone got it and returned it. It's still under warranty, and works properly, so I guess I can overlook that. I don't like it, because they didn't say it was open box, but I can live with it.

There was also no free game included. So I tried 9 times to contact Tiger Direct. But each time their chat app failed or their phone just RONA'd me forever or hung up on me. On attempt 10, I got someone on the phone. They promised I just needed to wait 5 days after my delivery date for the game voucher to arrive in email. Guess what? No game voucher ever arrived.

Also, I made this purchase with Paypal because Tiger Direct had a $25 incentive to do so. That was erased with the sales tax they charge, which their chief competitor does not. But never mind that. Using Paypal means my Tiger Direct account was not used, so I have no way to leave a review, look at order status, see account status, or anything else except call them and pray to God that they don't screw me.

What a miserable experience. At least the video card is good.

modified review This review was modified by disapponted999 on December 11 2014 06:19:29 PM

"UPS tracking said that a delivery attempt was made, but no one came to my door. When I contacted customer service, they said a delivery attempt was made.

The next day, UPS delivered the package to my apartment office. The package was addressed to the wrong address. Customer service sent me an email telling me it was delivered. I told them it was the wrong address, but I got it anyways.

They then sent me an email saying that it is gratifying for them to know their efforts are noticed. Making me work to get my order is apparently what they do because it pleases them to inconvenience me.

11/10 would buy from again

modified review This review was modified by Donocar on December 10 2014 01:05:35 PM

"Having had no other problems with my purchases there, will definitely shop again for all the quality bargains."

modified review This review was modified by Harince on December 09 2014 07:07:52 PM

"I ordered from TigerDirect. The product I was looking for was easy to find and well priced. While there I bought two other products on sale. I had a problem tracking the shipping of two of the products; I contacted TD and they shipped a second copy of them at no charge! Everything arrived quickly."

"Dont order from this website! This is my first and last purchase from tigerdirect ever! After a whole week my order still haventhis been ship so I called AND email them. Still no good! Finally I call to cancel my item and the costumer service is very unprofessional! I will have to recall to confirm soon because I dont think its actually been cancel"

modified review This review was modified by Nicole0123 on December 07 2014 11:57:55 AM

"Completely useless tracking system and customer service. I ordered a laptop and software. The tracking system tells me the laptop has been shipped but the software has not yet shipped although I've already received the software. There is a UPS tracking number and link to UPS for the laptop but UPS says that is an invalid number. Called customer service, got put on hold, then got cut off. Nobody called back even though I was required to give them my number. Come on! Can this get any worse?"

modified review This review was modified by doug.edwards on December 06 2014 01:46:56 PM

"So I FINALLY got through to TD after almost an hour of waiting on the phone. I immediately asked to speak with the supervisor to ask about my PS4/Black Friday purchase. He informed me that the PS4 is on back order and that they are receiving 15 more on or before 12/20. I asked what happens if there are more than 15 customers waiting for back orders and he couldn't give me a definitive answer. This place seems extremely shady and I will be sure NEVER to use them again. Worst experience I've had ordering through a website...STAY AWAY!"

modified review This review was modified by TDblows on December 05 2014 11:16:35 AM

"Deceptive and shady business practices. No form of customer support whatsoever. Multiple emails to CS have been completely ignored with no response whatsoever! They cancelled my order over a week ago, citing "price mistake" for an advertised deal. They said I wouldn't be charged, however the full charge is still on my card and I can't even get a hold of them to discuss. This is the first and last time I will ever shop at TD. I cannot believe how bad they are. TD=Thumbs Down"

"TigerDirect.com has deteriorated greatly in the past year. I am ending my 20 year business dealings with them. Their web site is deceptive. Their Customer Service is horrible (I waited 90 minutes to talk to a person). Their return policy is worse than other similar retailers. AVOID using tigerdirect.com!"

modified review This review was modified by chibearjoe on December 04 2014 05:27:44 PM

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!