• TigerDirect / S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.92/10 3.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.41/10 4.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10

"All praise Tiger Direct!!! 5 Stars plus. It has take 5-10 years in the making for me to say this. They are the best and first supplier on my list for my business. Trust is earned over years of great relationships.
___________________________________
Item No Description
W10-9048 WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 portable drive..........
Yes, and it installed and works easily and wonderfully. So to does the Olivia 82 inch TV I got in the Miami, Fl. store in 2008, STILL! I love Tiger Direct and refer the company often. Thank You.

Respectfully,

Billy J. Crum
http://bjcrum.info/ .COM .ORG .NET .BIZ
918-597-1300 office
305-440-0025 extension 4 Billy\'s Mobile

NO ONE ASK ME TO WRIGHT THIS! Just fast, reliable, informative, services deserve notice.

"I have had generally good experiences with TigerDirect. However, to track an order, instead of going through a personal account list, you have to enter an order no., email address, zip code, etc. which is very cumbersome. What bothers me the most about this is that you can purchase an item with relative ease, but to track it, you have to enter all this information instead of just logging in. On top of that, several times the tracking information is not recognized because the hypertext does not lead to the proper tracking service. "

modified review This review was modified by L-McGruder on March 23 2015 08:52:11 PM

"I just bought my 4th computer from TigerDirect. All were re-furbished units and every one has been in great working order. This latest purchase, I had a tech question that I submitted and it was answered within 4 hours... correctly. I save a lot of money by buying re-furbished units and I've never had a problem with the machines I get from them."

modified review This review was modified by GeorgeinTX on March 21 2015 05:28:24 AM

"Don't honor orders at the price they offered. I ordered 2 gigabit ethernet switches on sale. They currently show as in stock but they aren't shipping them to at the price agreed. It's been 2 weeks so I'm asking them to cancel. I had heard lots of bad things about TD before, now I've experienced them. Don't give them the business. They're not a good company to deal with. Newegg is by far the best company to order from "

modified review This review was modified by yanfali on March 19 2015 09:10:15 PM

"bought this been 2 weeks they didn't take the money they haven't emailed me they didn't ship the pc. i had to contact goggle trusted stores to help me. then tigerdirect lied to goggletrusted stores and said my order was ok and everything was fine. AND IT WAS NOT. so i had to recontact goggle again and now they are getting a legal team involved to find out whats going on and all i want is my order canceled. cause these people thieves and scumbags. DO NOT ORDER FROM TIGERDIRECT it will be the biggest mistake of your life "

"spectacular service!Best service i have ever recieved from ANY retailor bar none!i do all my online shopping through tiger direct if i can!i've used other sites but none compare.They went out of thier way to help me.I will do all my online shopping through them if i can.Only bad thing is there is only 5 starts to give them.I need more stars."

"Made order on feb. 28, received phone call on Sunday on March 1st saying order received and sent to 3rd party drop shipment waited 5 days nothing sent e-mail for trace e-mail from Mikelson Clemet saying shipped and give re. # which turned out to be incorrect waited another week sent e-mail and two days later John Prollamanto e-mailed shipment to U.S. by error issued a new re. # which worked and received item in 3 days, thank you John and hopefully other employees do more fopllow uo p on future orders"

modified review This review was modified by beford103 on March 18 2015 06:33:16 AM

"TigerDirect takes care of their resellers needs!
We're completely satisfied with their traditions.

modified review This review was modified by Dollackwarehouse on March 17 2015 04:09:38 PM

"Garbage... Why do I have to give a star??? Tiger Direct has worse customer "service" than anybody else... I ordered a 55" TV from them, and it arrived with a cracked screen... They refused to replace it, so I...

1) Contacted the BBB, which did nothing for me (Look up Tiger Direct on the BBB site and see how many complaints they have, and then look at their A+ rating from the BBB)...

2) Contacted the Attorney General's office in their state, which helped, but Tiger Direct still made excuses for about 6 months before I received a replacement TV... They only buckled when I had my lawyer threaten them...

If you order from them, buyer beware... If you can't afford to lose the money, don't spend it there... Find a seller on ebay with a near perfect rating, that's what I do

"I was a little nervous seeing all the bad reviews to purchase something but they had such great prices I decided to give it a try. I was shocked to see that I had a good experience my first time. What a relief. "

"I placed an order for a hard drive based off a promotional email I received. After the order was placed I received an email stating an amount $20 higher than was displayed at checkout. I emailed customer service and was told I was charged the higher amount because they ended the promotion early. While TD may have cancelled my order they can't simply charge me more. This is fraud. I escalated the issue and was told to expect a price adjustment 24-48 hours later. 1 Week later and after a reminder email I'm still waiting. Additionally, the item was displayed as Shoprunner eligible, I was displayed as logged in and it the item should have shipped with free 2 day shipping. The item was backordered without notice and then shipped with regular shipping. On top of that the tracking number they provided never worked. I've ordered from them numerous times over the last year and this is the first issue I have had. I plan to dispute the charge with my CC and I won't be doing business with TigerDirect again."

"Excellent customer service. I purchased a Chromebook for a small non-profit club for our treasurer and thought the return policy was 30 days so I didn't rush to get it set up. In reality the return policy was 14 days and I quickly realized I could not load Quicken on the Chromebook. I sent an email with a plea for an exception to the policy and they were kind enough to grant me that exception. I will definitely remember their willingness to do this and will remember them for future purchases."

"I am way more than happy with these people. ordered printer ink and finally found some in store (had been out for a mon.) at about 1/2 the price. tried to cancel order but they had already sent.
they are sending me an ups label so I can return.
feel they've gone above what I had expected and really appreciate it.

modified review This review was modified by allycat3267 on March 08 2015 09:06:18 AM

"I ordered Logitech k360 wireless keyboard, it came without usb receiver. When I called first they kind of told they don't believe me next they said why don't you buy another one for same price and return this after I got that, but I said I would send back to get exchanged. I got RMA approved I shipped it back, after that nothing happened, no replacement or no refund for ever..."

modified review This review was modified by Nankish on March 04 2015 09:28:21 PM

"I ordered a TV from TigerDirect.com. MAJOR PROBLEMS:
1) The entered a different shipping address (compare to my billing). They outsourced the shipping to another company, without providing the shipping information. The TV ended up coming to my billing address (Thanks to them, I had to make addition arrangement to receive).
2) I open the TV upon received, and the TV back panel is complete malfunction!! There are strange lines and batches of blacks all over the screen. I called the customer support phone line, waited for over 20 minutes AFTER spoken to a person whom I've provided him with my order number. That person had a terrible attitude, and told me that I will be contact by (yet) another team for further returning instructions and hung up.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM TIGER DIRECT AGAIN. AND I URGE YOU TO DO THE SAME.

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!