• TigerDirect / S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.74/10 3.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.95/10 3.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.01/10 3.01/10

"Tiger is a horrible company. They do NOT honor their own website prices and if you ask they will tell you 'We can't do that'.. even though it's on their own site!!!! I have reported them to the BBB but in all honesty if more people did their research they wouldn't be buying from them."

"THE WORST, GO TO AMAZON IT'S WORTH IT. Tiger Direct CUSTOMER SERVICE is the worst. I saved 30.00 dollars and got a 500.00 head ach. the sales people are among the worst as well. do make the same mistake I did. "

modified review This review was modified by tigersucks on May 21 2015 05:13:14 PM

"Customer service sucks; ordered an HP all-in-one printer for a decent price. When it arrived it was smashed. UPS should have been liable for them to claim against, and they should have replaced it, right? After three emails which claimed to have sent me a RMA bar code (which never came), I shipped it back ($25 my cost). Here I am 6 weeks later, no printer and $35 poorer. I'll never buy again. Shitty business."

modified review This review was modified by gatorgreg on May 14 2015 04:00:38 PM

"Customer service is abysmal. Three years after an order was completed, they sent me an invoice for the amount again, claiming that I had received a refund from them. I've checked the accounts in question, and there was no such refund. They won't provide any evidence that the refund actually occured."

modified review This review was modified by kkoning on May 11 2015 02:36:46 PM

"Excellent Customer Service - Very Courteous and Helpful.

I had purchased a Dell Latitude Notebook - Had many issues, which all have been resolved - through no fault of Tiger Direct.

They offered a full refund - for the return of that Notebook and provided shipping label as well.

I am Very Pleased with their company and all the assistance I received. I highly recommend Tiger Direct for all Purchase needs..

"Made a mistake on a purchase and needed to cancel my order post haste after submission. Aubrey helped me out quickly, courteously and efficiently."

modified review This review was modified by Dustrega on May 04 2015 09:07:57 PM

"I did business with them 10 years ago, and had nothing but problems, wrong parts, no help exchanging etc.

They had a great price on a ssd, so I thought 10 years, maybe they're better. I did not see that they had a 10 year old ship to address, and they wanted to charge 15-25$ to update the address, and they refused to cancel the order, and instead are letting it sit at UPS. It's been in waiting for a correct address for over a week now.
What a crappy company!

modified review This review was modified by sdfgassadexz on May 04 2015 09:00:05 AM

"Had some customer account questions, and received prompt response. I've been a Tiger Direct customer for several years, and have always received courteous and timely results when needing assistance."

modified review This review was modified by PrinceWm3 on April 26 2015 10:28:32 AM

"I ordered a refurbished computer from tiger direct. The computer crashed at every boot up. I emailed the tech support via the web site way after normal business hours. I had a response by the next morning. After a few more emails to clarify the situation. I had the RMA and prepaid shipping label in my email. They turned a bad computer into a very easy exchange. "

modified review This review was modified by Pbedel on April 19 2015 06:48:10 PM

"When my Epson printer suddenly announced that the ink pad was worn out and needed to be replaced, and then further stated that the cost of replacing it could exceed the actual value of the printer itself, I began looking for a new printer. At TigerDirect, I found a Canon Pixma MG5520 Series for $69 with free shipping. I had seen it listed elsewhere for $200 and $249. When I received it, I decided to wait until the old one died. Six weeks later, it did. While the Canon Pixma is a larger machine, I am very happy with it. I just finished printing a project with lots of color sheets, and I still have a lot of ink left! This is my second order from TigerDirect. A previous order arrived quickly, and also had a gorgeous price! I consider it my go-to store for electronics not available in this near-border city... Thanks, Tiger Direct!"

modified review This review was modified by margolnd01 on April 13 2015 03:30:13 PM

"Ordered last week. Paid over night shipping. Took a call per day. Not any faster. For them to verify the purchase. In all 5 days of no shipment. Now here its Saturday and they're closed. My overnight shipping will not get here for an estimated 8 days.

modified review This review was modified by hercules71185247365 on April 11 2015 01:45:54 AM

"Recently I ordered an ASUS H81M-plus mother board and it came exactly when it said it would , but it was damaged during shipping ,. And as consumers there is nothing we hate more than to have to try to get a refund or replacement. But TigerDirect with no hesitation , AND within 24 hours responded positively and started the process of sending me a new one. I even sent them 3 following emails asking details about the replacement process and they responded to everyone of them just as fast if not faster than the first. I am very satisfied to with them and actualltly just bought another motherboard from them!!"

modified review This review was modified by KCBrandon on April 06 2015 06:23:04 AM

" In October 2014. I had purchased the Cybertron PC Forge from Walmart’s website.
Yet, the Cybertron PC Forge was not what I expected.
I could not use my 3.5” internal desktop SATA Hard Drive or my DVD drives with the Cybertron PC Forge.
I shipped back the Cybertron PC Forge. back to Tigerdirect hoping to receive a refund for the Cybertron PC Forge barebones system.

Because I had purchased the Cybertron barebones system with a gift card, I had problems receiving a refund.
For nearly 5 months, I attempted to receive a refund
for the Cybertron barebones system. I sent over 20+ emails.
I sent over 40 snail mail, regular e-mails.
In addition, I had spoken to at least four TigerDirect.com representatives for checking the status of my Cybertron PC Forge Barebones PC.
Yet, I kept receiving e-mails from Tigerdirect customer service representatives saying that I was spamming the Tigerdirect customer service and to not bother them about the status of my return of the Cybertron Forge PC.
I am finally going to be able to receive a refund for the
barebones sytem. However, Tigerdirect itself has poor customer service. I will not purchase any items from Tigerdirect again.

modified review This review was modified by artisian78 on March 29 2015 07:26:35 PM

"All praise Tiger Direct!!! 5 Stars plus. It has take 5-10 years in the making for me to say this. They are the best and first supplier on my list for my business. Trust is earned over years of great relationships.
___________________________________
Item No Description
W10-9048 WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 portable drive..........
Yes, and it installed and works easily and wonderfully. So to does the Olivia 82 inch TV I got in the Miami, Fl. store in 2008, STILL! I love Tiger Direct and refer the company often. Thank You.

Respectfully,

Billy J. Crum
http://bjcrum.info/ .COM .ORG .NET .BIZ
918-597-1300 office
305-440-0025 extension 4 Billy\'s Mobile

NO ONE ASK ME TO WRIGHT THIS! Just fast, reliable, informative, services deserve notice.

"I have had generally good experiences with TigerDirect. However, to track an order, instead of going through a personal account list, you have to enter an order no., email address, zip code, etc. which is very cumbersome. What bothers me the most about this is that you can purchase an item with relative ease, but to track it, you have to enter all this information instead of just logging in. On top of that, several times the tracking information is not recognized because the hypertext does not lead to the proper tracking service. "

modified review This review was modified by L-McGruder on March 23 2015 08:52:11 PM

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!