• Address: 7795 W. Flagler, Miami, FL 33144

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.86/10 4.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great service, fast delivery."

"Great Products, Extremely fast delivery. I ordered on 11/10/14 and received my purchases on 11/13/14. Even with a Holiday in the middle and regular shipping WOW that's great. I purchased a bag for my new laptop, and the price was fabulously low, the bag is great can use with simple carry handles or the removeable shoulder strap. Lots of storage and organizing spots included. I also purchased a wireless mouse and love, love it."

modified review This review was modified by YorkieMomX4 on November 14 2014 01:32:49 PM

"I recently made an order on TigerDirect.com and was sent an email for both my order confirmation and then tracking details. I noticed that when I attempted to track my shipment I was receiving errors through the UPS website. I contacted TigerDirect customer service about the issue and no matter what the time, they would ALWAYS reply to my emails within a 5-15 minute window. They are currently assisting me in finding out if my package has been shipped yet. Seeing how I need the item within 2 weeks, I requested that they expedite their investigation and they graciously obliged.

I am currently being assisted by them and just had to write about their unbelievable customer service, even as I wait for my item to arrive. Thank you so much for this exemplary customer service and it is refreshing to see with so many other big companies completely missing the mark in that regard.

I hope for my shipment to arrive in a timely manner, but still, due to their customer service and communication, I will definitely buy from TigerDirect again!

modified review This review was modified by vasashi17 on November 14 2014 10:14:59 AM

"Bought 3 sets of parts that were shipped in 3 separate boxes and 3 waybills. Got the first 2 as scheduled but the 3rd was stuck in Naperville by UPS. Emailed TigerDirect and not only got a reply in 20 minutes but they advised me of the new waybill and that the part was now on it's way. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I was blown away by the response time and resolution. Thanks to all involved at TigerDirect!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by inigomontoya on November 13 2014 11:00:57 AM

"Now I finally know the truth - TigerDirect.com is involved in fraudulent activity. This company sold me the product (the tablet) with attachment (McAfee Multi Access 2014) and promised rebate for simple and easy action - to fill up the form and to send it with invoice to rebate center.

But then I recognized that I must to activate attached software, and to agree to renewal of software subscription - saying an other way - to pay money. And not one word was said in the initial product offer about this requirement to get rebate. So unaware customer is fraud any way - whether he/she agreed with this racket, or not.

People have to know whom they are dealing with - crooks.

"I bought a video card from Tiger Direct. Buying the card was quite the hassle as I used a couple of gift cards which were tied to my old address which I moved from a couple weeks before.

After a few calls to the cards and tiger direct, it all got sorted out. The video card got back ordered while all this happened. The card shipped about a week later and arrived the day after it shipped. I wasn't able to use my shoprunner account due to the multiple cards.

4 days after I received my card, an nvidia promotion came out for the card that I bought in which they give out a coupon for a free game. People who bought from other companies contacted the company and got the coupon within hours. I tried contact tiger direct to see if I could get the coupon, but was told it would take 24-48 hours before someone contacted me.

No one had contacted me within that time frame they laid out. I contacted them and they said they would put it through another department. It's now been several days and i've heard nothing. I tried contacting the price protection guarantee as the item changed value hoping that may work. i got a canned response of hearing back in 1-2 days. This response came in the form of 3 different e-mails from Alexandre De Leon, two of which were clearly not meant to be sent.

I stopped using Tiger Direct years ago because of issues, but thought I would give them a try again. The failed e-mails, the lack of contacting when they said they would, and general disarray means I won't be going back. Since I wasn't able to use shop runner, I can't send the card back easily.

modified review This review was modified by aspans on November 11 2014 05:50:54 PM

"I bought a PNY Optima 480GB SSD on Nov 6,2014 from tigerdirect.com for $174.29 including $4.3 shipping and handling.

Nov 9,2014, techbargains.com post a coupon from tigerdirect.com for the same SSD with free shipping and another extra $10 off.

I contacted tigerdirect.com to hope get price match for the order I made 3 days ago, but tigerdirect.com refused to do so cause item with rebate on it are not on the price protection.

The benefit to shop online is not only it's convenient but also that we will have peace in mind for price protection within reasonable time period.

So be careful on buying from tigerdirect.com, you won't get price protection. I got my lesson to return it back to them and absorb the shipping and handling cost. So at least I won't buy from them any more.

I tried to post the same comments on techbargains.com twice for the "deal", but both of the comments were thrown away,

"CSR Venerando was great. Thanks for digging up my order # and sending a return ship label. great proactive customer care.
bravo - wish my office was this good! :)

Perry

modified review This review was modified by perrymtl on November 08 2014 06:19:07 PM

"I found this company a little over 2 years ago. Since finding them I have purchased about 8 refurbished workstations for my office and have never been disappointed. They recently shipped a new keyboard to me even though they weren't required to. I always tell colleagues to use TigerDirect"

"This used to be a great place to buy from, but my last transaction was bad. Sold me items they didn't have and no help at all talking to customer service. This is what happens when a business gets too big. Will never buy there again."

"Bought a Chromebook for my daughter to use in school. Tiger Direct had great service, great price and fast shipping. Everything arrived and worked very well. I gladly paid for the accident insurance.....and 2 months in there was an accident already. cracked screen! Insurance covered it....and Squaretrade refunded my money. THANK YOU!!"

"Either their customer support is incredibly stupid, or they treat their customers as such. I can't decide what is worse. All I wanted was to know why the price online was higher than the advertised price in the flyer and hit a brick wall with them claiming they DO NOT HAVE FLYERS (regardless of flyer link on main page of tigerdirect.ca), and that they cannot access the links I provided multiple times. There is something very wrong with this communication...

Jason 8:18:44 PM
Can you please check why the advertised price of the above item isn't showing up for me?

Abraham Temporal 8:18:59 PM
Please give me few minutes to check the item. Thank you.
Just to ask you Jason where did you get the flyer from?

Jason 8:20:45 PM
the weekly flyer link on tigerdirect.ca

Abraham Temporal 8:23:10 PM
Please be advised that all of the promos that we have are all on our website.
We do apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot see the link that you provide on our website.

Jason 8:23:53 PM
If you follow the link from the flyer to that product, it shows as 279.99 instead of 239.99
go to www.tigerdirect.ca EARN CASH BACK
click "weekly ad" at the top

Abraham Temporal 8:25:50 PM
One moment.
Can you please send me the link of the weekly ad?

Jason 8:26:48 PM

Abraham Temporal 8:27:34 PM
One moment.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we could not verify the link that you provided,

Jason 8:31:26 PM
Are you kidding me, you can't even look at the online flyer of the company you're representing customer support for?

Abraham Temporal 8:34:14 PM
Please be advised that we do not provide flyers. All of the promos that we have are all on our website.
Upon checking all of the link that you provided to us, we could not see it on our website.

Jason 8:35:21 PM
www.tigerdirect.ca EARN CASH BACK

Abraham Temporal 8:35:42 PM
The final price of the item is $259.99 after rebate.

Jason 8:36:07 PM
Right on the top of the home page is a big WEEKLY AD link to the Tiger Direct flyer... I'm not sure what your angle is but I'm finding this a bit unbelievable.

Abraham Temporal 8:36:54 PM
Please send me the link of that website. Thank you.

Jason 8:37:47 PM
You mean the company's web site that you provide customer support for? www.tigerdirect.ca? EARN CASH BACK

Abraham Temporal 8:38:22 PM
The best thing that we can suggest is to call us at 800-800-8300, and reach our customer service support to further assist you.
Because we could not verify the link that your providing to us.

modified review This review was modified by jasonross on October 30 2014 05:44:53 PM

"Lie about cost because they refuse to honor rebates, then refuse to accept returns on defective items. Avoid at all costs, newegg and amazon have real customer service and aren't thieves."

modified review This review was modified by futd on October 30 2014 07:18:17 AM

"I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my tablet, $230 they have held hostage from me, by not sending me a tablet, or a refund even though I involved the BBB. They claim they refunded it but I have NOTHING. I AM DEMANDING INTEREST on the amount they have held hostage over 2 weeks or more.

STAY AWAY FROM TIGER DIRECT UNLESS YOU WANT MONEY STOLEN AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING THAT NEVER DELIVERS.

modified review This review was modified by shawnread-16900 on October 28 2014 02:26:48 PM

"Had bad experience with them cancelling my order. They need to work on their website to show accurate stock. "

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!