• TigerDirect / S

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.90/10 3.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.37/10 4.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.02/10 4.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.66/10 3.66/10

"I ordered a refurbished computer from tiger direct. The computer crashed at every boot up. I emailed the tech support via the web site way after normal business hours. I had a response by the next morning. After a few more emails to clarify the situation. I had the RMA and prepaid shipping label in my email. They turned a bad computer into a very easy exchange. "

modified review This review was modified by Pbedel on April 19 2015 06:48:10 PM

"When my Epson printer suddenly announced that the ink pad was worn out and needed to be replaced, and then further stated that the cost of replacing it could exceed the actual value of the printer itself, I began looking for a new printer. At TigerDirect, I found a Canon Pixma MG5520 Series for $69 with free shipping. I had seen it listed elsewhere for $200 and $249. When I received it, I decided to wait until the old one died. Six weeks later, it did. While the Canon Pixma is a larger machine, I am very happy with it. I just finished printing a project with lots of color sheets, and I still have a lot of ink left! This is my second order from TigerDirect. A previous order arrived quickly, and also had a gorgeous price! I consider it my go-to store for electronics not available in this near-border city... Thanks, Tiger Direct!"

modified review This review was modified by margolnd01 on April 13 2015 03:30:13 PM

"Ordered last week. Paid over night shipping. Took a call per day. Not any faster. For them to verify the purchase. In all 5 days of no shipment. Now here its Saturday and they're closed. My overnight shipping will not get here for an estimated 8 days.

modified review This review was modified by hercules71185247365 on April 11 2015 01:45:54 AM

"Recently I ordered an ASUS H81M-plus mother board and it came exactly when it said it would , but it was damaged during shipping ,. And as consumers there is nothing we hate more than to have to try to get a refund or replacement. But TigerDirect with no hesitation , AND within 24 hours responded positively and started the process of sending me a new one. I even sent them 3 following emails asking details about the replacement process and they responded to everyone of them just as fast if not faster than the first. I am very satisfied to with them and actualltly just bought another motherboard from them!!"

modified review This review was modified by KCBrandon on April 06 2015 06:23:04 AM

" In October 2014. I had purchased the Cybertron PC Forge from Walmart’s website.
Yet, the Cybertron PC Forge was not what I expected.
I could not use my 3.5” internal desktop SATA Hard Drive or my DVD drives with the Cybertron PC Forge.
I shipped back the Cybertron PC Forge. back to Tigerdirect hoping to receive a refund for the Cybertron PC Forge barebones system.

Because I had purchased the Cybertron barebones system with a gift card, I had problems receiving a refund.
For nearly 5 months, I attempted to receive a refund
for the Cybertron barebones system. I sent over 20+ emails.
I sent over 40 snail mail, regular e-mails.
In addition, I had spoken to at least four TigerDirect.com representatives for checking the status of my Cybertron PC Forge Barebones PC.
Yet, I kept receiving e-mails from Tigerdirect customer service representatives saying that I was spamming the Tigerdirect customer service and to not bother them about the status of my return of the Cybertron Forge PC.
I am finally going to be able to receive a refund for the
barebones sytem. However, Tigerdirect itself has poor customer service. I will not purchase any items from Tigerdirect again.

modified review This review was modified by artisian78 on March 29 2015 07:26:35 PM

"All praise Tiger Direct!!! 5 Stars plus. It has take 5-10 years in the making for me to say this. They are the best and first supplier on my list for my business. Trust is earned over years of great relationships.
___________________________________
Item No Description
W10-9048 WD Elements 2TB USB 3.0 portable drive..........
Yes, and it installed and works easily and wonderfully. So to does the Olivia 82 inch TV I got in the Miami, Fl. store in 2008, STILL! I love Tiger Direct and refer the company often. Thank You.

Respectfully,

Billy J. Crum
http://bjcrum.info/ .COM .ORG .NET .BIZ
918-597-1300 office
305-440-0025 extension 4 Billy\'s Mobile

NO ONE ASK ME TO WRIGHT THIS! Just fast, reliable, informative, services deserve notice.

"I have had generally good experiences with TigerDirect. However, to track an order, instead of going through a personal account list, you have to enter an order no., email address, zip code, etc. which is very cumbersome. What bothers me the most about this is that you can purchase an item with relative ease, but to track it, you have to enter all this information instead of just logging in. On top of that, several times the tracking information is not recognized because the hypertext does not lead to the proper tracking service. "

modified review This review was modified by L-McGruder on March 23 2015 08:52:11 PM

"I just bought my 4th computer from TigerDirect. All were re-furbished units and every one has been in great working order. This latest purchase, I had a tech question that I submitted and it was answered within 4 hours... correctly. I save a lot of money by buying re-furbished units and I've never had a problem with the machines I get from them."

modified review This review was modified by GeorgeinTX on March 21 2015 05:28:24 AM

"Don't honor orders at the price they offered. I ordered 2 gigabit ethernet switches on sale. They currently show as in stock but they aren't shipping them to at the price agreed. It's been 2 weeks so I'm asking them to cancel. I had heard lots of bad things about TD before, now I've experienced them. Don't give them the business. They're not a good company to deal with. Newegg is by far the best company to order from "

modified review This review was modified by yanfali on March 19 2015 09:10:15 PM

"bought this been 2 weeks they didn't take the money they haven't emailed me they didn't ship the pc. i had to contact goggle trusted stores to help me. then tigerdirect lied to goggletrusted stores and said my order was ok and everything was fine. AND IT WAS NOT. so i had to recontact goggle again and now they are getting a legal team involved to find out whats going on and all i want is my order canceled. cause these people thieves and scumbags. DO NOT ORDER FROM TIGERDIRECT it will be the biggest mistake of your life "

"spectacular service!Best service i have ever recieved from ANY retailor bar none!i do all my online shopping through tiger direct if i can!i've used other sites but none compare.They went out of thier way to help me.I will do all my online shopping through them if i can.Only bad thing is there is only 5 starts to give them.I need more stars."

"Made order on feb. 28, received phone call on Sunday on March 1st saying order received and sent to 3rd party drop shipment waited 5 days nothing sent e-mail for trace e-mail from Mikelson Clemet saying shipped and give re. # which turned out to be incorrect waited another week sent e-mail and two days later John Prollamanto e-mailed shipment to U.S. by error issued a new re. # which worked and received item in 3 days, thank you John and hopefully other employees do more fopllow uo p on future orders"

modified review This review was modified by beford103 on March 18 2015 06:33:16 AM

"TigerDirect takes care of their resellers needs!
We're completely satisfied with their traditions.

modified review This review was modified by Dollackwarehouse on March 17 2015 04:09:38 PM

"Garbage... Why do I have to give a star??? Tiger Direct has worse customer "service" than anybody else... I ordered a 55" TV from them, and it arrived with a cracked screen... They refused to replace it, so I...

1) Contacted the BBB, which did nothing for me (Look up Tiger Direct on the BBB site and see how many complaints they have, and then look at their A+ rating from the BBB)...

2) Contacted the Attorney General's office in their state, which helped, but Tiger Direct still made excuses for about 6 months before I received a replacement TV... They only buckled when I had my lawyer threaten them...

If you order from them, buyer beware... If you can't afford to lose the money, don't spend it there... Find a seller on ebay with a near perfect rating, that's what I do

"I placed an order for a hard drive based off a promotional email I received. After the order was placed I received an email stating an amount $20 higher than was displayed at checkout. I emailed customer service and was told I was charged the higher amount because they ended the promotion early. While TD may have cancelled my order they can't simply charge me more. This is fraud. I escalated the issue and was told to expect a price adjustment 24-48 hours later. 1 Week later and after a reminder email I'm still waiting. Additionally, the item was displayed as Shoprunner eligible, I was displayed as logged in and it the item should have shipped with free 2 day shipping. The item was backordered without notice and then shipped with regular shipping. On top of that the tracking number they provided never worked. I've ordered from them numerous times over the last year and this is the first issue I have had. I plan to dispute the charge with my CC and I won't be doing business with TigerDirect again."

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!