"My only beef with Tiger Direct is their preventing you from knowing what the shipping charges are UNTIL the very last moment. That means you must first give them all your personal credit card payment info. I never let it get to that last step because I guess I don't trust them. I just dump their site and go somewhere else. Everyone else seems to show a large, prominent shipping calculator the moment you add the item to the cart. I know I'm very much not alone regarding this complaint."

"I had a problem with a monitor that arrived damaged and inoperable.
I spoke to 6 different people on the phone after waiting beyond the promised time for an RMA and a shipping label.
After speaking with the fifth person who promised me an RMA and a label within the usual promise of 48 hrs, I received an e-mail from noreply@tigerdirect.ca saying that the manufacturer would not approve a refund since it was out of their 25 day window from date of purchase and I was to call them. My first call to Tiger direct was 2 days after receipt of the unit with 4 subsequent calls within the 25 days. ASUS (the manufacturer was very cordial and helpful unlike the TigerDirect staff up to that point, other than the last person I spoke to,and advised me to ship the monitor back for warranty repair. I drove 50 kms and shipped it out. When I arrived back home I found I had received another e-mail (outside the promised 48 hours) with an RMA and shipping label attached. I have never dealt with such a painful endless loop of incompetence as this experience in my entire life. e-mails regarding this issue to Diana Francisco at Tiger Direct were more than helpful and she assured me that they would still honour my RMA if I wished to send it back after the repair. No doubt Tiger DIrect would just ship it to someone else scratched screen at all. Tiger Direct will not get a penny more of my money. They equate to quite simply thieves.
To reiterate however
Diana Francisco is simply the very best and dealt with my case personally and got to the bottom of it. She deserves to have her salary doubled. If only even half the Tiger Direct Staff were half as good as her, Tiger Direct would have kept my business which has amounted to literally thousands over the years. There is always another fish in the pond. Often the manufacturer's themselves sell the parts cheaper. Tiger direct has taken a downward spiral over the years. Clean up your act.

modified review This review was modified by deepdrummer on January 24 2015 05:54:02 AM

"I bought a power suppy at Tigerdirect.ca and had problem with it. Found out on the internet that this part was known as being frequently defective. I wanted to return it so I contacted Tigerdirect customer service to do so. In no time, I got a RA (returned authorization number), a UPS label and a refund on my credit card. TigerDirect is a great on-line store to do business with. I appreciate their customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by muguette123 on January 23 2015 05:07:02 PM

"Purchased computer for my business and bought the warranty from Square Trade as a precaution. Contacted them for repair December 2014. Two months later my unit has not been repaired. Promising parts on a certain date never arrived. Parts installed didn't work including motherboard, hard drive. Now ordering another hard drive with delayed delivery. I need my unit for my business now. When I contacted Tiger Direct they said it will be looked into but never called me back. Now they won't even talk to me. So sad to trust a business and get such low class customer service. I need someone that will look into my situation and get me a computer that will work. This is almost like a scam.
Vince Ducker

modified review This review was modified by VinceDucker on January 16 2015 07:39:04 PM

"Ordered two drives, one arrived DOA - not good.

However, contacted customer service, they shipped replacement drive immediately and provided UPS label to return DOA drive. No fuss, polite and efficient. Nicely done - turned an negative engagement into a positive one. 5 stars!

modified review This review was modified by happycustomer352 on January 16 2015 03:44:06 PM

"TigerDirect turned out to be a pretty good supplier. I was actually expecting it to be below par, but Google recommended it. So, I gave it a shot and found that it has many very good deals (particularly on electronics) and good customer service with a quick response time.
It is true that TD asked me to write a review, but only because I had already thanked them for good service. I would certainly, and in fact have already, recommended them to my colleagues.

"Terrible customer service. Never shipped a motherboard, refuse to refund even after I purchased a replacement from them. sent about 20 emails back and forth but they just keep asking for the same information (which I supply every time). Completely worthless customer service."

modified review This review was modified by arnolds_co on January 15 2015 02:44:54 PM

"I ordered economy bookends that in the write up in parentheses it said "set of 3" for the price. When I received package it only had 1 set. I called Tiger Direct and spoke to Rod at ext. 5873 about not receiving the other two sets of bookends. He told me it was a misprint on vendors website but checked with manager and got authorized to send other two sets of bookends to me. Thank you Tiger Direct for treating your customers right. Awesome customer service. "

modified review This review was modified by danerota on January 12 2015 02:16:13 PM

"When I saw the shipping charge, I called tigerdirect.com customer service to cancel. They gave me cancellation of order reference number. Now, they won't give me a refund even though I did not receive item."

modified review This review was modified by catallen on January 12 2015 06:49:48 AM

"Quick answers to my questions regarding game codes that came with my purchase, and the video card was a great deal. I buy from them often and have no trouble."

modified review This review was modified by mdolsen1976 on January 11 2015 04:38:31 AM

"Bad customer service. Emailed them like 20 times over a period of month and a half and still no solution to my problem. Every customer rep answers my question differently! They don't pay their rebate out if you pay with paypal! Don't buy from them! They banned me to comment on their facebook page also. They ripped me off $20 and no one cares there. Paying with paypal doesn't create an invoice on their site so you cannot send in rebate. I sent in Paypal checkout receipt to TigerDirect, but they said its not valid."

"Virtually all items include a REBATE which takes forever to receive and usually includes very complicated procedures to complete correctly (e.g. register with a credit card for an extended service).
Pricing is NO lower than AMAZON or NEWEGG which usually include FREE SHIPPING and NO REBATE HASSLES.
Trying to return or replace a defective item is virtually impossible. Whenever possible, TIGER DIRECT will turn you over to the manufacturer for warranty issues rather than replace items. TIGER DIRECT does NOT stand behind the items they sell!

"They can not follow delivery address on a purchase order. Even after we received their confirmation and we let them know what was wrong, they still shipped the product to the wrong address."

modified review This review was modified by JMACK13 on January 07 2015 04:56:11 AM

"Placed an order for a common video card that showed up in stock on Dec 1st, 8 business days later no shipment update except "to drop shipper". Called in and finally talked to some Indian guy that I can barely understand after 40 mins waiting. I was told they don't have it in stock but they will put in a request for this "third party drop shipper", And promised the item will be shipped within 48 hours. Four days later still nothing, Despite their website still showing this item in stock! I called in again and 30 mins waiting some Indian dude answered. This time he just frankly told me there is nothing he can do. I asked to cancel the order and bought the video card else where. He said okay and I will get a refund in 3 business days. Three days later instead of a refund, I received an email with tracking for my item....
This company is a scam, Avoid them like a plague. I would have given them zero star if I could.

"Delivery always quick, items always well packed. The two times I've needed customer service (out of countless purchases) they've always responded quickly and always gotten to the root of the problem and to a solution or explanation just as quickly. "

modified review This review was modified by jweese17 on January 05 2015 04:03:10 AM

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!