• Address: 7795 W. Flagler, Miami, FL 33144

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.75/10 4.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.09/10 5.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

"I've bought 8 PC's and many other items from Tiger. The PC's were off-lease, but pristine inside the case. Shipments were very fast . When I've had a problem...PC too noisy, or bad HDD, they replaced with minimal hassle. Available online to answer questions. I'm frankly astonished they have such a low rating on RR.
I supplied the required date and order # for a PC I ordered earlier this year that was noisy and that Tiger replaced at no cost including no return shipping cost and no hassle....but my review really covers a multi-year history of dealing with this excellent vendor.

modified review This review was modified by MrToad28 on November 28 2014 07:16:05 AM

"I bought a AMD FX-6300 CPU from Tigerdirect but they cancelled my order due to their own price error. It happens all the time with tigerdirect. I would stay away from this seller."

"This is the worst store to do business with. They cancelled my order citing pricing mistake. This is not the first time they have done that."

"rarely honors sales. They cancelled one too many orders due to incorrect pricing. Feel like a bait and switch sort of place. This last order is the last straw. Will not order from these clowns again."

modified review This review was modified by tdmd on November 26 2014 01:08:51 PM

"Advertised a price right on their webpage and said "Use this coupon to save $15 now!!" and provided the code then showed what the price would be after applying the code, there was no mistake it was advertised in multiple areas. Super shady.

Thank you for visiting our website and for your recent order. Unfortunately, the item you ordered was listed with an incorrect price. We are therefore declining acceptance of this order and it is in the process of being cancelled.

Since we don’t charge credit cards until we ship merchandise, no charges have nor will be placed for the canceled item.

If you used a prepaid payment method such as PayPal or Google, the payment processors will be automatically notified of the order cancellation and they will refund your payment within 24-48 hrs.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

modified review This review was modified by Youthanasia on November 26 2014 12:45:00 PM

"Great customer service and looks after the customer, takes charge and looks after your issue, fast shipping. Bought optiplex 755 excellent computer great system for the money"

modified review This review was modified by snow_man on November 25 2014 11:51:54 AM

"I have made many purchased with TigerDirect, both personally and for my company. Everytime I ordered, items were received on time and even faster than expected most times! From the quality to the prices, TigerDirect beats many other resellers out there. Only once have I had to return an item due to it not being the actual item I needed, and TigerDirect Customer Service was astounding with assisting me through the return process. VERY HAPPY & SATISFIED CUSTOMER HERE!!! Thank you TigerDirect."

"I did purchase a laptop last year on the Orlando's reatail of TigerDirect, but I did not get the Samsung recover disk, despite of the insistence of the sales person this could be important. Now, I need that disk, so I made contact with the store, which told me how I could get that disk. They were very kind and efficient."

"I ordered a refurbished LG PC from Tiger Direct through Walmart sponsored site. Shipping was very fast and box arrived in good condition. Upon setting up PC, there was a loose screw rolling around inside and it did not recognize VGA monitor, keyboard or optical mouse. I e-mailed CS at Tiger Direct ad Joy Systems, got very quick responses and an RA label to ship back via UPS. They stated that a refund would be issued as replacements are not available with this type of sale.

I am hopeful there will be no restock fee as the unit was clearly not working properly upon arrival

"Great service, fast delivery."

"Great Products, Extremely fast delivery. I ordered on 11/10/14 and received my purchases on 11/13/14. Even with a Holiday in the middle and regular shipping WOW that's great. I purchased a bag for my new laptop, and the price was fabulously low, the bag is great can use with simple carry handles or the removeable shoulder strap. Lots of storage and organizing spots included. I also purchased a wireless mouse and love, love it."

modified review This review was modified by YorkieMomX4 on November 14 2014 01:32:49 PM

"I recently made an order on TigerDirect.com and was sent an email for both my order confirmation and then tracking details. I noticed that when I attempted to track my shipment I was receiving errors through the UPS website. I contacted TigerDirect customer service about the issue and no matter what the time, they would ALWAYS reply to my emails within a 5-15 minute window. They are currently assisting me in finding out if my package has been shipped yet. Seeing how I need the item within 2 weeks, I requested that they expedite their investigation and they graciously obliged.

I am currently being assisted by them and just had to write about their unbelievable customer service, even as I wait for my item to arrive. Thank you so much for this exemplary customer service and it is refreshing to see with so many other big companies completely missing the mark in that regard.

I hope for my shipment to arrive in a timely manner, but still, due to their customer service and communication, I will definitely buy from TigerDirect again!

modified review This review was modified by vasashi17 on November 14 2014 10:14:59 AM

"Bought 3 sets of parts that were shipped in 3 separate boxes and 3 waybills. Got the first 2 as scheduled but the 3rd was stuck in Naperville by UPS. Emailed TigerDirect and not only got a reply in 20 minutes but they advised me of the new waybill and that the part was now on it's way. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. I was blown away by the response time and resolution. Thanks to all involved at TigerDirect!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by inigomontoya on November 13 2014 11:00:57 AM

"Now I finally know the truth - TigerDirect.com is involved in fraudulent activity. This company sold me the product (the tablet) with attachment (McAfee Multi Access 2014) and promised rebate for simple and easy action - to fill up the form and to send it with invoice to rebate center.

But then I recognized that I must to activate attached software, and to agree to renewal of software subscription - saying an other way - to pay money. And not one word was said in the initial product offer about this requirement to get rebate. So unaware customer is fraud any way - whether he/she agreed with this racket, or not.

People have to know whom they are dealing with - crooks.

"I bought a video card from Tiger Direct. Buying the card was quite the hassle as I used a couple of gift cards which were tied to my old address which I moved from a couple weeks before.

After a few calls to the cards and tiger direct, it all got sorted out. The video card got back ordered while all this happened. The card shipped about a week later and arrived the day after it shipped. I wasn't able to use my shoprunner account due to the multiple cards.

4 days after I received my card, an nvidia promotion came out for the card that I bought in which they give out a coupon for a free game. People who bought from other companies contacted the company and got the coupon within hours. I tried contact tiger direct to see if I could get the coupon, but was told it would take 24-48 hours before someone contacted me.

No one had contacted me within that time frame they laid out. I contacted them and they said they would put it through another department. It's now been several days and i've heard nothing. I tried contacting the price protection guarantee as the item changed value hoping that may work. i got a canned response of hearing back in 1-2 days. This response came in the form of 3 different e-mails from Alexandre De Leon, two of which were clearly not meant to be sent.

I stopped using Tiger Direct years ago because of issues, but thought I would give them a try again. The failed e-mails, the lack of contacting when they said they would, and general disarray means I won't be going back. Since I wasn't able to use shop runner, I can't send the card back easily.

modified review This review was modified by aspans on November 11 2014 05:50:54 PM

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!