• TigerDirect / S

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10

2015-07-28

"I have always used tigerdirect. Now there customer service is terrible i needed parts to built 2 computer systems and it to was the worse experience i have ever had trying to get the parts ordered and shipped. I started with ordering it with 2 day shipping needing the order shipped so i could get the machines built in time to ship to my customer and installed. o\late on a friday night i get a email that said my order was on hold awaiting approval. after waiting on hold with tigerdirect for over 1hr there supervisor told me that it wouldn't ship in time to make the date i was shown paying for the 2 day service. I asked to change it to next day and was told that i would have to cancel the order and reorder it do do that. I did and made the order again doing next day air and looking at the delivery date. watching trying to make sure it would ship i seen that it was also on hold. i called them again and it took 50 mins just to get a person on the phone. After explaining what i need and what happened i was told by a supervisor that he would expedite it to make sure it shipped. Guess what it did not. called again talked to yet another supervisor and he told me sorry and they would try to get it out tomorrow that now leaves me no time to build them and get them shipped. I have used tigerdirect for over 10 years and have never had so much poor and uncaring service ever. I will never use them again. and thats a shame they used to be the best company out there for computer parts."

This review was modified by Gerald_W on July 28 2015 01:43:46 PM

2015-07-24

"Ref # 1265803
I ordered four packs of Memorex CD labels ($20 ea) 7/16/15 that still have not been delivered. At the checkout, delivery was set for 7/20/15. I went to the website 7/23/15 and it shows those labels in stock and usually available for delivery within 24 hours. I made sure to order them early because I have a job to do in South Florida that require the labels. I spoke with a rep who suggested I cancel the current order and place a new order (now $26 ea). Another rep got on the phone and said that was not the case. Either way, I didn't get assistance in expediting this order for a 7/25/15 delivery. The second rep said they would check into matters but couldn't tell me if someone would get back to me today. I've never had an issue with a TD order in the past but then again, I was never under a time restraint. If the website shows an item as being in stock, then it shouldn't take about two weeks for delivery. If TD is utilizing a third party, which in my case they are, then whose responsibility is it to follow up and make sure the customer gets what was ordered in a timely fashion? If I can't get these labels by tomorrow, I'll be forced to buy locally which is about $54.00 per pack of Stomper 300 labels. Now I'm spending more money while having my monies tied up with the TD order."

2015-07-23

"Would not allow me to pick up my item at the UPS Hub, or change the address to my work address. I'm never at home when UPS delivers because I'm at WORK.

30 Minutes on hold on their phone. That's just silly.

What a joke of a company."

This review was modified by Colossal on July 23 2015 06:02:48 AM

2015-07-23

"We are tax exempted. I have spend hours trying to be able to talk to someone in TigerDirect without any luck. I have approached them by email. Their email address is invalid. I have tried to cancel the order with no luck. I will never do business with TigerDirect again.

Such a good company turned into a dysfunctional limbo

2015-07-11

"These clowns did not even know how to close their retail locations. These guys were the masters of bait and switch, advertising a low price and then having exorbitant shipping costs."

2015-07-08

"ITS BEEN 41 DAYS SINCE I ORDERED MY COMPUTERS, I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THEM WITHIN A WEEK AS PROMISED BY TIGER DIRECT, I'VE CALLED THEM 4 TIMES SINCE ORDERING AND ALL THEY GIVE ME IS EXCUSES AND KEEP MAKING EMPTY PROMISES TO ME SAYING THEY WILL EXPEDITE MY ORDER, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I AM NOW LOSING MONEY BECAUSE OF TIGER DIRECT. NEVER DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN AND I RECOMMEND YOU FIND YOUR COMPUTER FROM ONE OF THE MANY OTHER DISCOUNT ELECTRONICS WEBSITES, NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT TIGER DIRECT, THANKS FOR THE FRUSTRATION, WASTE OF TIME, AND LOSS OF FINANCES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TIGER DIRECT *SHAKING MY HEAD*"

This review was modified by ALLENJOHNIAN on July 08 2015 01:21:07 PM

2015-07-06

"Never again will I waste my money at this site."

2015-07-06

"This is the first time I have written a review of Tigerdirect and I just felt the need to share my experiences. Unfortunately, this is the second time an order from Tigerdirect was delayed for a dropshipper handling it. They can't even track what that shipper is doing. It adds days to the shipping delay they usually have for processing. An order I made last week wasn't even shipped yet due to this delay. Within my order I paid for next day delivery. You have no indication of what goes through a dropshipper and what doesn't, therefore making an order is always a roll of the dice. Amazon and even ebay offers a much better and more honest experience. At this point I would rather use the ultra risky craigslist than Tigerdirect. Customer Service was very nice, but no amount of niceness makes up for a terrible business model and an overall dishonest design that Tigerdirect uses. Keeping customers in the dark until after the purchase about who is really fulfilling an order is a terrible business practice and makes expedited shipping useless. Add my experience to the mountain of much more terrible experiences this company has given to those over the years and it makes you wonder how a company with such a terrible reputation still exists. One more thing, the rebate processing services they use always look for ways to disqualify rebates with fine print and various other ways so good luck getting those honored. I got screwed out of many of those. My only regret is that I kept giving them another chance to improve. After ten years of disappointment when buying from them off and on, I should finally give up on using them. "

This review was modified by DaedalusHelios on July 06 2015 10:49:19 AM

2015-06-24

"I have used this company for years. Never any problems, but things are different now. I think they are going out of business. You cannot get anyone on the phone. Shipping is delayed for weeks and parts do not ship as promised. Everything is backordered or drop shipped from the manufacturer even when it is said to be in stock. Beware of them. "

2015-06-24

"Awful horrible company. Do not order anything from them EVER!! I hope you go out of business! Ordered a card from newegg, cancelled it because TD had a deal. Ordered the one from TD. TD cancels my order later in the day and now newegg and TD are both out of stock."

This review was modified by shaddix on June 24 2015 01:42:31 PM

2015-06-23

"Absolutely the worst experience in more than 14 years. Ordered ten SSD drives, was told they would ship by the next day. A week later I asked about the drives and was told they would ship that afternoon. The next day was told they were experiencing shipping issues and that he could not give me any idea when the drives would ship, so I cancelled the order. Ordered the drives from Amazon for the exact same price, got them in two days. Two days after I cancelled the order from TigerDirect, they ship the drives. I told the account manager I would keep the drives if they gave me a discount, but apparently that wasn't an option they were willing to consider. Now I have to wait days for return authorization, ship the drives back and then wait to see if they give me my money back. Terrible service, terrible experience and now they basically are making me pay for their mistake. No wonder their retail operation went out of business."

This review was modified by IntegratedNetworks on June 23 2015 11:15:37 AM

2015-06-23

"Just spent 40 minutes on hold with customer service only to be told that my order that was supposed to be here already...won't be here until at least August! Asked them how that could be and they blamed it on a server update. Horrible! "

2015-06-22

"STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!! I placed an order on June 9th for overnight delivery. I was NEVER told this was a manufacture drop ship until AFTER they took my money (almost $5,000). The product was drop shipped from the manufacture and received in their warehouse on JUNE 12th. I have the tracking from the manufacture. I called June 12, June 15, June 16, June 17, June 18, June 19 and today. Every day I was told it was shipping overnight today. Finally today, ever though my product is in their warehouse, they said it would be another 3-5 days before the product ships. Every time I called I was on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes before someone answered the phone. They are liars and they are thieves. Do not trust them with your money. I have another order that I returned and they received on June 12th and they have not issued a credit. I am our almost a total of $10,000. "

2015-06-22

"***UPDATE***
6-24-2015
I just received another email from TigerDirect today stating Oder Confirmation..... WRONG ADDRESS AGAIN !!!!!!! And, now I am waiting yet again, on hold to straighten out more ignorance than I can tolerate. For my troubles they have "promised" to refund my shipping ($12.00 and change) (that covers about the 1st 10-15 minutes of my time dealing with your incompetence) and most recently they will send a $25 gift certificate out.... THAT WILL NEVER BE USED... maybe I can gift it to someone I hate !!!!!!!! NOTE THAT THIS IS QUITE POSSIBLY.... NO, HANDS DOWN THE WORST SALES EXPERIENCE i HAVE EVER WITNESSED - EVERRRRRRRRRR! I have made purchases from companies that inventory out of their own garage with better service than this company. Incredible to think they might have a leader with more than a 6th grade education.... oh, wait I think someone is going to take me call.... I'm sure there will be more later.....

STAY AWAY!!!!!! I am 3-4 weeks into my order that was supposed to be delivered in 7-10 days and no one can tell me when it will ship or where it will ship to... ya, that's right.... in addition to NOT receiving a purchase receipt for my online order, and not receiving my order on time, when I received an email apology from TigerDirect about my order being late the only purchase information included with their apology was my shipping and billing address... both the same, which is NOT the case... and of course the wrong address for the CC to process. So, 45 minutes on hold to find out no one knows which address is which... in fact, they also had the purchase date wrong and still cannot tell me "anything" about the status of my order. Ridiculous for a company that has been around this long.... if I did my job like they do their job - I WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB! 1.5 hours on the phone and nothing accomplished as they could not change the billing address for me ???? WTF TD? NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from this company. LAME... I guess I will just wait until you get your s%@# together to get my much needed order delivered.

And one more thing.... expect to wait at least 45 minutes to speak to someone that is rude and speaks english as a second language."

This review was modified by KSteele36 on June 24 2015 02:42:53 PM

2015-06-20

"Customer service is NON-EXISTENT, they will not pick up your phone calls, or answer your emails. All I have to say is GOOD LUCK when they screw up your order, its a long road ahead to even attempt to get my money back for an incomplete order. PLEASE STAY CLEAR AND AVOID THE HEADACHE."

This review was modified by mnrivera210 on June 20 2015 11:00:21 AM

Share TigerDirect / Systemax's store rating

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect / Systemax is not a merchant member
TigerDirect / Systemax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!