• Address: 55 East Beaver Creek Road

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.86/10 3.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"Several purchases with them, and still satisfied. I had to return one day, and no worries. And recently, the interest level expedition that was quickly corrected. More than two dozen shopping ... and no unsolved problem. The vast majority with no worries."

modified review This review was modified by Keenoz on October 24 2014 11:18:27 AM

"BAD !!! BAD !!! BAD !!!
I read some negative reviews about tiger direct in the past but did not believe until I saw their flyer with HD 720P security system advertised for $299. When I went to their mississauga store (From Brampton) they tried to give me an analog (700 TVL) system & said that it was a misprint but when I asked the manager that you had this HD 720P system advertised a 2-3 months back for same price ($299) if this was a print error then it must have been corrected at that time why did you repeat it. He finally admitted it that it was NOT an error but rather a misleading flyer ad to get rid off all the analog security system they have in stock which nobody wants to boy now a days cuz everyone wants an HD system.
My first & last but very bad experience with Tiger direct. I will never go back to this store and would never trust their flyer.
Everyone reading this "Be ware" you may be given a lower end item for a higher end item price (Advertised). And then if you try to return it they will not take it back unless you pay them 15% restocking charge even though its their fault.

"Worst online shopping experience ever. And I've had some bad ones!

I ordered a switch from TigerDirect on May 30th with a shipping ETA of 8 days.
I received an automated email informing me that the shipment would be delayed 2 additional weeks.

After a number of emails and phone calls attempting to get a status update on the order (none of which were returned) I called up and cancelled the order on June 24th.

43 days later on Aug 6th, I receive an email stating that my order had shipped. ?!?!
Then began the nightmare of trying to contact TigerDirect to find out what went wrong. My Credit Card had been charged for the product and it was shipped to me while I was away on vacation.
The item was Returned to Sender by the Post Office.

I have spend countless hours on the phone, email, chat sessions trying to get a refund for what is blatantly obvious to be their error.

Only after dragging VISA dispute resolution into the matter am I finally getting a response from supervisory level representatives. It has been 123 days since I ordered from them, and I have yet to get my money back, or even admit they are in the wrong.

Most frustrating online experience I've had in recent memory. If there's any chance of the order coming from a 3rd party vendor, and not TigerDirect themselves, stay FAR away from them.

While they're polite enough, they customer service reps are utterly useless at accomplishing anything. And that's if you actually manage to get one to speak with.

Not worth the potential trouble for saving a few bucks. Stick with a local store, or a reputable chain.

modified review This review was modified by GlensReviews on October 01 2014 06:03:23 PM

"Awful company to deal with, I ordered a Z10 on line and at the same time I had a company rep on the phone who ensured me there were not 11 available but 15 and it would be no problem to ship. Three days later I am told the item was back ordered, I called them to be told it would be available in two weeks. I waited the two weeks the went on holidays, I returned two more weeks to find not phone, now it has been almost a month. No communication from Tiger, I called and was told the product is not available any more. I complained and was told they would look closer at it and get back to me the next day, no call or email. I called again and was told I needed to revivify my credit card and the product was ready to ship, seemed odd but called the next day to do that. I was told it was now being shipped, the next day I received a email telling me the product is no longer available. I called again to see what was going on and was told the product was no longer available and would I like to purchase some thing else. I could not believe the run around and time I wasted on this company. The worst online company I have had to deal with, not only do they not tell the truth about availability when ordering but string you along. I purchased from Tiger not because of their price as there were other choices but because it was a Canadian company, what a mistake. I would never recommend this poorly operated company to anybody and I would look else where if you need something."

modified review This review was modified by Bonny5757 on September 28 2014 08:42:04 AM

"I ordered a SSD External that came with Mcafee Multi Access software. It offered a $70 rebate. I bought the products at the Tiger Direct site and when I received the information for the rebate and software and I decided it wouldn't work for me. I emailed TigerDirect at 2am with my order number and a one line message, "I want to cancel my order"! I received an email in the morning letting me know the order was cancelled and an email from Paypal telling me the order was cancelled! I was extremely impressed with the service I received!!!"

modified review This review was modified by crnrstndes on September 21 2014 08:33:18 PM

TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) User

"Ordered a video card, which turned out to be defective (tested it on 3 systems) . Used the 'guest' option to purchase item (I get enough spam). However return authorization only works if you've 'signed-up' with them. Emails get totally ignored and phone phone support is far too long a wait (eventually hung up). Good prices ... bad service."

TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) User

"Avoid at all costs. They stole my money and yet I have not received my order. They don't answer over the phone and pretend the order does not exist.

TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) User

"Very, very disappointed with this company. Ordered a piece of luggage on Aug. 20, 2014 that listed as in stock and as of Sept. 5th. still not shipped. Upon inquiry item was shown to be given to a third party to ship ?? Will certainly not buy from this company in the future. Beware !!"

"Ordered: Aug 26
"Shipped": Aug 29

Over a week and the status of my order is unknown.

UPS says "item not found" when I insert my tracking no.

Contacted via email for a working tracking no. as well as confirmation that my order has actually been sent and no response received yet.

I will call today and see if I can get an answer. However, email is a valid and very common form of communication this day and age so there should not be days between responses.

There are other more efficient, customer service oriented online stores available and I will not be doing business at tigerdirect.ca again.

"I've been using TigerDirect for years now, I've never had a single problem with them what-so-ever. I use the Canadian version of the site and EVERY single time I have ever ordered from TigerDirect it's always been at my door within 3-4 days unless there was a slight hiccup in shipping or my credit card was giving them a processing issue. I had an issue where they sold me a dead RAM stick, contacted customer support and asked for a refund, they said to send it back so I did, $20 to ship it back through Canada Post and they gave me a full refund on the product. TigerDirect is a wonderful company to deal with in regards to computer parts. I've never bought anything else from Tiger other than parts to build PCs and laptops and headphones, but I've never had one single problem."

"I have ordered online at TigerDirect.ca over a dozen times.Some of the deals are unbeatable. I have had great delivery, great customer service dealings and overall satisfaction with one return. I would never hesitate getting a deal from TigerDirect.ca because It seams they aim to please. I am half an hour drive from a Tigerdirect store and quite often browse there store. I quite often browse their online store for onlind deals too.I highly recommend TigerDirect.ca."

"Ordered a monitor and extended warranty (sucker!), only once payment was processed did I learn that the monitor was back-ordered/no longer available. Now I'm stuck with an Extended Protection plan for an item I don't have. Still have not been able to contact anyone at TigerDirect. Next time I'll pay a bit more money and get my order from Amazon (2day shipping!). "

modified review This review was modified by gtottawa on July 01 2014 08:31:49 PM

"Do not purchase items from this company. Awful customer service and it will take ages to get your item, if you ever do. I did not.

I placed an order for 4 ezra dining room chairs (set of 2) on January 29th 2014. The only correspondence I received from TigerDirect.ca was my initial confirmation of order email and many spam emails about offers. According to the website, the chairs usually ship within 5-7 business days, but the estimated delivery time was set to Feb 18th. Having not heard anything from them past this date I contacted customer service. They seemed to have little knowledge of my order and were unhelpful, however told me the item was in stock and I should wait for an email regarding shipment. No e mail received. So a week and a half later I call again. Politely ask about my order, that no email was received and I am still waiting on my order with no word. He again confirmed it was in stock but he would e-mail me...this time he would make sure of it.
I am a firm believer on treating others with respect so I am generally polite to customer service agents as I know it is not their fault for the faults of the company, but it is their job to be courteous and provide the customer with information. i called today as at this point I am frustrated, 41 days and no word about my chairs. I was met with a rather rude agent named Sharon, who gave me several conflicting sets of information. She stated the items were out of stock and they had put an order in on March 5th. When I questioned why if I ordered the item January 29th that only on March 5th they decided to place the order I was met with silence. She then stated I would have to wait for a reply as they emailed a third party who supply the chairs and they have not responded. When asked how long I would have to wait she said thursday, then tuesday. She was very rude, left me with frequent silent moments when I was not sure if I was on hold or the call dropped. When I asked to speak to a supervisor she stated they were all engaged in a call. I said I would wait, she again attempted to reiterate that I would have to wait for an e mail. She would not put me through to a supervisor. Finally she agreed to look...left me on hold for 5 minutes to come back and say there is no supervisor.
I cancelled my order in the end.
As I have no other way to speak to someone who is in charge and I have been refused, I will warn others to not purchase from this company. They will waste your time and money. I hope the return has been processed correctly. Another thing I will have to worry about.

modified review This review was modified by jstar9933 on March 10 2014 03:41:12 PM

"Went to Mississauga store to buy a computer. Found one refurbished with CAD 299. When checking out, the computer is actually 149. Good deal. But the sales person came over and said I have to buy a bundle with 2 years warranty and a software. Well, OK, if that's the rule, then I have to follow. Paid full amount of computer + warranty + software.
Went back home, checking online, and found that was totally not the case. The computer can be purchased alone. Went back to store asked why, the sales guy said "that's the rule in our store, if you don't like it, go somewhere else!" WTF!

modified review This review was modified by uniform2008 on February 27 2014 09:51:37 AM

"The customer service is terrible. Ordered an item with 1-3 day shipping estimate. Two weeks later nothing. Contact them at least fifteen times to hear that it's back ordered from the manufacturer. Fine. Two more weeks pass and I get charged for the item and website says it shipped. They tracking code however shows it was delivered before it even shipped. Two more weeks of contacting them for a tracking number, being told I should wait 24-48 hours and then hear nothing back. Sent an email asking what the status was and get a response saying "I see your issue was resolved, is there anything else I can help you with?" Still don't have my item that I was charged for. Still have to fight with them. Worst company ever. I am going to devote my evening to posting my review in as many places I can find. "

modified review This review was modified by JayBeezzz on February 14 2014 09:54:52 PM

TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) is not a merchant member
TigerDirect.ca (Canada only) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!