TicketLiquidator Reviews - ticketliquidator.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 2.17/10 65 reviews

TicketLiquidator is not a merchant member
TicketLiquidator does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Terrible company, took almost three months to deliver tthe tickets i ordered which of course was too late, forced to eat the bill. Their customer service is a joke, rude and just repeat themselves. Save yourself a headache, pay a little more and go elsewhere the hassle this company is is not worth a few dollars"

modified review This review was modified by franksmart on July 09 2013 01:29:58 PM

"When I told my girlfriend that a couple of friends and I were planning on going to a basketball game, the first thing she suggested was to order from Ticket Liquidator. The website is easy to navigate and has so many ticket options. We ended up getting our tickets for half the price we would have paid if we ordered from the team website or Ticket Master! I will never buy full price tickets again! I wish I would have known about Ticket Liquidator sooner, I would have saved a lot of money over the years."

"Tickets arrived 9 am 1 day prior to event(ordered Fri 4/5/13 and received Mon 4/8/13) , which is great some will deliver same day of even which can be tricky! pricing on tickets were less expensive than other sites & they were great seats too! Section 26 at Wrigley Field $45! "

"It WAS FAST and super easy,no hassle just great prices!awesommme"

modified review This review was modified by antoniocento on April 11 2013 03:41:06 PM

"When I went on line to purchase concert tickets for Leonard Cohen in Miami, I was quoted a price of $29.50 by Ticketmaster, which I accepted. When the bill arrived, the price was exploded to $81.36!!! When I called, I was told that my ticket went through a third party liquidator and that higher charge was theirs. And "Too bad!" was all I got. "No Refunds!" I'm hoping there is a legal battle to fight for this outrageousness."

"Ticket liquidator is AWFUL! I would never use this company. I spent $1400.00 on PIT tickets for P!nk in Chicago 6 months before the show. Two days before the show they let me know that not only did they NOT have my tickets, they were giving me tickets in the back of the arena and refused to refund one cent of my money. The tickets I had purchased were as close to the stage as you could get. When I said this to the owner, his response was that "I was lucky I was getting anything from him". They are a scam. "

"Dont get tickets from here....they will scam you!!!!!!these people take your money and run and will never give u what u ask for there on ww.ripoff.com,check out what they wrote about them,beware!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by sassychrissy on January 23 2013 01:16:46 PM

"well i guess i should have read the reviews first. this is a scam. I'm old enough to know better and in a rush to get tickets I paid 300 % face value without checking. now I can by them from this group at face value.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

"This company is a scam. I purchased tickets for Mike Tyson's show for 60$ each. When I got them in the mail, price on each ticket was 33$. What ??? Its not a last minute purchase. The show is in a few month. Will try to return them."

"DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM!!! THEY SHIP YOUR ORDER OUT TO NUMEROUS SELLERS. THE ONE I GOT WAS TICKETS IN TIME. THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAM ARTISTS!! YOU CAN GOOGLE THEM AND CHECK OUT THE HUNDREDS OF BAD REVIEWS!! I ORDERED TICKETS IN MAY FOR A CONCERT ON OCT. 24TH IT'S OCT 22ND AND NO TICKETS. I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD SHIP NO LATER THAN OCT.17TH. WHEN YOU TRY TO CALL EITHER COMPANY, YOU GET THE RUN AROUND, EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE, "ACCICENTALLY" CUT OFF, ETC. AND STILL NO CLOSER TO GETTING THE TICKETS! I'VE SPENT NUMEROUS HOURS ON THE PHONE TODAY TO TRY AND GET THESE TICKETS, WHICH I PAID $500 FOR AND NOTHING!! I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS WHO HAVE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS SINCE MAY FOR THIS CONCERT! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO OPERATE THIS SCAM BUSINESS!!"

Rating 4/102/5

"If a game is rescheduled or postponed to a different date, you are screwed. No refunds, or anything for that matter. I called customer service after the baseball game I purchased tickets for was rescheduled to a different date that I could not attend. While the rep was "friendly" she could care less otherwise and kept saying "I'm sorry but all sales are final." I have purchased from other resellers, who are more concerned about customer service than the bottom line, and will offer at a minimum a credit for future ticket purchases. Not ticket liquidator... This will be my last purchase."

"I only dealt with them one and it was my first and last time. They gave me tickets to the wrong game and when I received them and brought it to their attention, they told me all sales were final and my telephone person had confirmed the place and date, which he did not, so I felt like they were calling me a liar. Needless to say I'm out the price of the tickets and it is my word against theres and nothing I can do about it. I will never order tickets from them again."

"I am waiting on the phone with an operator from TicketLiquidator, my concert starts in less than three hours and I am yet to receive my E-Tickets... I have an hour drive and hoping to make it on time- not looking good.

"Don't use this website, because the ticket brokers that resell through this site can easily misrepresent where their seats are (not all, but you never know which ones). It happened to me related to some broadway theater tickets and there was nothing ticketliquidator would do for me because "they can't control what the ticket brokers say about their tickets" and since they didn't explicitly lie, then they have no recourse and they won't do anything for you. Well, lesson learned for me... use stubhub only from now on."

modified review This review was modified by hmorefield on July 13 2012 08:46:34 AM

"Do your due diligence before purchasing from this website! I was ripped off $700 total on my purchase of 6 tickets to a concert that was not sold out or anything. The same tickets were selling for less than half the price on TicketMaster. I got the crappiest seats ever paying more than the front seat price! Later on, I found out the individual seller who sold me the tickets was called "Song Entertainment 3" or "Song Ticketing" and has many complaints and scam accusation charges filed on numerous consumer protections websites against it. But of course, there is no way to know who is selling you the tickets until after you purchase, it looks like you are buying from ticketliquidator (which I assumed must be a decent site since its reviews were OK). I asked Ticketliquidator afterwards how I can review and rate this one seller to protect future customers of the website(since ticketliquidator takes no responsibility for the tickets, it's up to the individual seller to ship you the ticket, etc) and I was told they don't have a rating system like eBay or Amazon do! So they basically pretend to be a major ticket selling site such as Ticketmaster or livenation, where in reality they are just like eBay (if you have a ticket selling "official business" you can list with them and they could care less how unethical and how crappy your service is).

I will be writing a separate review about "Song Ticketing" aka "Song Entertainment 3" on appropriate sites. Now, these people should be jailed if you ask me. How can they still be in business?!!!

modified review This review was modified by Gsha1982 on April 24 2012 02:04:42 PM