Stores > TicketLiquidator

• TicketLiquidato

Never have I ever...

"...had such a terrible experience with a company and its customer service department. I purchased 4 tickets for what I thought was $370 CAD. When my PayPal receipt came in, It was over $500! Within 25 minutes of my purchase I phoned and emailed the seller to ask if they could help me withdraw the order. The email I got back was condescending, basically telling me "Too bad. We processed you anyway." I expressed my dissatisfaction with their customer service and they replied with a threat of legal action against me. They also claimed they would tell my financial institutions that I am a "delinquent creditor". Do not ever buy from this site or this seller. They are both complete B.S. (Seller: Event Tickets Co P3)"

Never Buy Tickets from Ticket Liquidator

"Purchased tickets and the concert was cancelled. I am asking for a refund and they are telling me to bad I should have read their terms and conditions. They are very rude and condescending. Worst customer service, do not purchase tickets from them especially since there are so many options out there. Go to Stub Hub, Vivid Tickets etc.. so many to choose from. "

This review was modified by Butter121 on April 06 2016 02:24:54 PM

Worse experience ever

"Do NOT buy from these guys. They sold me a ticket to a seat that doesn't exist. When I asked for a refund they seemed confused and asked me to provide proof from the vendor that the seat didn't exist. After giving me the run around for an hour, they basically said, "Well technically we didn't give you those tickets, we are just a third party... we just broker a deal from someone else".
They are useless. If you are going to buy tickets, buy them elsewhere. Somewhere that takes care of their customers.

This review was modified by jhughes2466 on March 14 2016 07:46:53 AM

Ripped Off!!!! Buyer Beware!!!!

"I purchased 4 tickets for a show at the Bergen Pac Performing Arts Center for a Christmas show. The show was cancelled, TICKET LIQUIDATORS WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!! They pass the buck and say they have no control over the sellers. Had I know that I would have never purchased through them.

BTW my seller is: Event Ticket Co P3

They are saying the show maybe rescheduled. Really!!!! I guess I am supposed to wait until next Christmas and see.

My advice is to not buy any tickets through this site or be willing to possibly lose your money!!!!!

PS: forgot to mention I was never even notified the show was cancelled, I found out when I started inquiring where my tickets were!!!

This review was modified by Leicats on February 05 2016 04:29:55 PM

"Short Story: Don't buy from them, they are not a legitimate source and they sell tickets they don't have, buy in advance for high volume events and save yourself the trouble. Also that 200% money back guarantee is a selling tactic and a scam they don't stand buy it.

Long Story: Worth being told...

Just recently (Dec. 30th 2015), I purchased tickets from this company for an event in Toronto.
6:30 PM. - I place my order for the event
6:45 PM. - I get a confirmation email, from them stating the order has been completed and I will receive my tickets via email within 10 - 15
6:46 PM - I leave my house after receiving this email
7:35 PM - I arrive to the event, and check if my tickets had arrived, as they usually would if you go with a more legitimate company like (stubhub, Vividseats, ticketmaster, etc.).
*However I see no e-mail with my tickets.
7:40 PM - I give them a call and ask them where my tickets are, and they tell me: "your tickets were sold to someone and they have no tickets to replace them with"

*At this point I spent $25 on parking, around $15 on gas.

My problem with them is they charged me for the tickets, sent me a confirmation e-mail, and then when i show up to the event I have to call them in order for them to tell me my order did not go through. -.-

They could have called or the least they could have done is sent an email telling me my tickets were cancelled. I had the kids with me, I showed up to the event running around trying to find someone outside the arena selling tickets because I trusted a company like ticket liquidators.

The customer service agents are rude and don't let you speak when you try to explain your story. They refused the 200% money back guarantee and offer no kind of incentive for the error on their end.

The kids were upset, We were not able to find tickets. I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

Tip for consumers: I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

This review was modified by Kabeer1994 on January 06 2016 10:16:54 AM

Yesterday I bought 2 tickets for Ariana Grande and the total price was 550$ with the additional price of 80$(wtf)
So they didn't send me tickets and I called customer support. You wait for 15 minutes to be answered and their team members say that you need to send your id, then passport. I did all the bullshit they told me to do, and it the end they told be that ''other department'' doesn't approve my id so I cannot recieve my tickets!! However they charged me anyway! SCAM and again SCAM

"My wife purchased tickets from TicketLiquidator.com for me and my son to go to a baseball game on Father's Day as a surprise. Little did I know I would get a bigger surprise when we were turned away at the door because the same tickets were resold on StubHub, invalidating my tickets. TicketLiquidator is nothing more than a third party reseller that provides no service other than protecting scammy tickets sellers. The only possible way to get a refund is to FAX a letter written by the ticket office on 'venue letterhead' that states you were denied access. Little would you know that the ticket office is never going to provide that because they don't want you using these third party middle men either! The ticket office did tell me that anyone can call and confirm that the tickets were sold and honored on StubHub, but TicketLiquidator refused to make that call. At best, they are just a middle man that provides no service other than inflating ticket prices for their own benefit, and at worst they are a front that protects scammers through their B.S. terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!"

"My experience with TicketLiquidator has been horrible and would never recommend their services. Upon purchasing tickets through them I was guaranteed that the tickets were legitimate. When my plans changed and I could not attend the event, I sold the tickets over 4 months before the event. TicketLiquidator now states that they my funds will be withheld until several days after the event to confirm that the tickets they sold me are legitimate tickets. This is nothing more than a scam to earn interest off all sellers funds. Upon complaining to customer service, I was greeted by a sarcastic customer service representative who said that my frustration with TicketLiquidator was actually my frustration and anger with myself as the policy clearly makes sense - a mindreading customer service rep! Overall, a horrible experience."

This review was modified by tjbrownhouston on January 21 2015 11:33:40 AM

"TicketLiquidator is extremely easy and fantastic! I used to buy tickets from Ebay, but you have to hope that you aren't getting ripped off. I always have confidence buying from ticketliquidator, and I recommend them for any event type!"

This review was modified by AlyssaWiker on November 24 2014 11:17:48 AM

"Ticket Liquidator is a fantastic ticket purchase company. My first experience was very easy. Very easy to navigate and find the tickets I was looking for. Very secure checkout and delivery was perfect. If you're looking for tickets, start at Ticket Liquidator. "

This review was modified by Bigdan22 on November 19 2014 04:36:40 PM

"Terrible customer service, even worse business practices.

Bought a ticket on their website and they are claiming an error and refuse to honor the purchase by replacing them with another set of similar tickets (their guarantee). I would be wary if you buy any tickets from the website as it appears that there are other avenues with cheaper prices.

Their customer service is terrible, its a mixture of very lowly mixed music and incredibly long hold-times.

This review was modified by FZpurchaser on November 19 2014 01:31:10 PM

"excellent service, great transaction!!!"

This review was modified by godschild0123 on October 21 2014 12:01:08 PM

"I've purchased tickets through TicketLiquidator countless times! From NHL events to comedy acts to baseball games, they always have the best prices and I love that you can narrow down your seat selection by price! They also show a view from your seat which can be very helpful at baseball games! Super communication and great service!"

This review was modified by nbateman on July 15 2013 06:09:05 AM

"Excellent first time experience, no suprises, timely delivery, very helpful staff when placing telephone order"

This review was modified by LHamel on July 13 2013 08:56:53 PM

"I purchased a concert ticket thru ticket liquidator. They had received great reviews, so I felt comfortable in choosing them to celebrate a friend's birthday. I received professional and courteous service while making the transaction over the phone. I was a bit nervous the tickets wouldn't come thru...concert was less than 24 hs away! Immediately, I received emails from T. L. and the ticket provider. Everything was extremely customer friendly and professional, and prompt. I will definitely use them for future events!"

Share TicketLiquidator's store rating

TicketLiquidator is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TicketLiquidator is not a merchant member
TicketLiquidator does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!