TicketLiquidatCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Ticket Liquidator is a fantastic ticket purchase company. My first experience was very easy. Very easy to navigate and find the tickets I was looking for. Very secure checkout and delivery was perfect. If you're looking for tickets, start at Ticket Liquidator. "

modified review This review was modified by Bigdan22 on November 19 2014 04:36:40 PM

"Terrible customer service, even worse business practices.

Bought a ticket on their website and they are claiming an error and refuse to honor the purchase by replacing them with another set of similar tickets (their guarantee). I would be wary if you buy any tickets from the website as it appears that there are other avenues with cheaper prices.

Their customer service is terrible, its a mixture of very lowly mixed music and incredibly long hold-times.

modified review This review was modified by FZpurchaser on November 19 2014 01:31:10 PM

"excellent service, great transaction!!!"

modified review This review was modified by godschild0123 on October 21 2014 12:01:08 PM

"I've purchased tickets through TicketLiquidator countless times! From NHL events to comedy acts to baseball games, they always have the best prices and I love that you can narrow down your seat selection by price! They also show a view from your seat which can be very helpful at baseball games! Super communication and great service!"

modified review This review was modified by nbateman on July 15 2013 06:09:05 AM

"Excellent first time experience, no suprises, timely delivery, very helpful staff when placing telephone order"

modified review This review was modified by LHamel on July 13 2013 08:56:53 PM

"I purchased a concert ticket thru ticket liquidator. They had received great reviews, so I felt comfortable in choosing them to celebrate a friend's birthday. I received professional and courteous service while making the transaction over the phone. I was a bit nervous the tickets wouldn't come thru...concert was less than 24 hs away! Immediately, I received emails from T. L. and the ticket provider. Everything was extremely customer friendly and professional, and prompt. I will definitely use them for future events!"

"The customer service was exceptional. They are so friendly and helpful. They CARE about you and your experience; they want to make it the best it can be! Not only did I receive confirmation of my order, tracking information and updates, but Molly Duncan is awesome and she sent me information about directions to the event, the weather for that day, as well as restaurants in the area! What other company would do that for you? I won't go anywhere else, ever!"

modified review This review was modified by AngelaDee on July 10 2013 01:36:39 PM

"Terrible company, took almost three months to deliver tthe tickets i ordered which of course was too late, forced to eat the bill. Their customer service is a joke, rude and just repeat themselves. Save yourself a headache, pay a little more and go elsewhere the hassle this company is is not worth a few dollars"

modified review This review was modified by franksmart on July 09 2013 01:29:58 PM

"I bought tickets from ticket liquidator for a sold out concert 14 months before the date of the concert. It was the first time I had ever bought tickets off of a second hand website and I was very VERY worried about being ripped off. I called them with about a thousand and one questions. They were very easy to talk to and very understanding when I told them I wanted to question their legitimacy. They gave me different tips and tricks in order to find out if a website is secure and legit.

I ordered the tickets and they were delivered at my door within a week. They had told me it would not take long to ship but I was surprised that they were that quick! I was still a little worried when the concert came around that they would be fake tickets (especially since there had been problems with tickets bought on other second hand sites for another one of the concert of this bands tour.) but they were in fact legit and we had a great time at the concert!

I will definitely buy from ticket liquidator again if I ever want to go to another sold out show! Legit and the people are very nice and easy to work with, very willing to take the time to answer any questions you have!

modified review This review was modified by msc8 on July 07 2013 07:06:44 AM

"AWESOME! Start to finish they took great care of us. Ticket Liquidator was cheaper than the other ones and sent us emails with directions and near by attractions. This is a 360 degree coverage type of company."

modified review This review was modified by nkotb13 on July 01 2013 10:35:06 AM

"Easy site to order from, they had a lot of different options when I was buying tickets for a 'sold out' Fall Out Boy concert. The only thing that I didn't like is that when I got my tickets in the mail, they were print outs from someone's Ticketmaster account, not the actual ticket. So I was a little nervous that I would get to the concert, have my ticket scanned, and they would tell me someone already used it. But that didn't happen, so it's all good. Would buy tickets here again."

modified review This review was modified by RichelleRenea on June 27 2013 11:21:38 AM

"Have used other ticket broker/resellers before with good success. Tried Ticket Liquidator for a recent purchase and was very happy with my experience. Easy to register, search for tickets, look at different seats vs. price, make a purchaser and receive my tickets (very quickly via email). Also got an email reminder a few days before event date to remind me of the show. Will use them again to look for tickets."

modified review This review was modified by keninitz on June 24 2013 06:04:27 PM

"I got the tickets I wanted for a price less than face value!!"

modified review This review was modified by PhatPatCat823 on June 21 2013 02:52:29 PM

"It was easy and cheap to find great seats to a professional baseball game to take father to for Father's Day. The site I was directed to even had a map of the stadium to make my ticket selection even easier. My home team won the game and I had a great time with my father! I'd recommend the site to anyone I know looking to purchase tickets in the future."

modified review This review was modified by mckmatt11 on June 18 2013 01:10:03 PM

"Purchased tickets in March for the April 8th showing of the Black Crowes at the 9:30 Club in DC and everything from purchase to shipping and receiving was perfect. I had no issues receiving the hard copy tickets from TicketLiquidator. They were professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend purchasing from TicketLiquidator and I will purchase from them in the future as well.
Thank you TicketLiquidator! Great experience and Great Concert!
Tracy in Va Beach

TicketLiquidator is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TicketLiquidator is not a merchant member
TicketLiquidator does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!