Stores > TicketLiquidator

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review TicketLiquidator by clicking a star below.
2017-06-20

US OPEN TENNIS

"Pretty good experience, but exact seat location not given!"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Thanks for your review! We can't publicize certain information because it creates the risk of duplicate or fraudulent tickets being produced, but the exact seat location will be on the tickets. Enjoy the game! ”

2017-06-19

Overpriced and gouged by a $55 service fee per tickets.

"The tickets are grossly overpriced and then a $55 service fee is added per ticket. I have been to a lot of concerts in my time and this is the last one. "

Rep reply posted Jun-20-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Sorry to hear you were unhappy with our prices and fees. Ticket Liquidator does not own, price, or ship, the tickets listed on our site. The owners of the tickets set the prices according to market value as opposed to face value. As for the fees, they help us to cover the costs of operation, customer service, and the maintenance of technology. Sorry if the experience overall seemed too expensive for you, but all of the prices on our site will vary based on certain details, so I hope you have a chance to give us another try sometime and can find a price that works better for you. Thanks for your review! ”

2017-06-18

Exceptional Customer Service

"Agent went above and beyond in helping me find 3 tickets in the timeframe of my visit. Also, since my family would be traveling to multiple cities prior to our performance, he helped me locate tickets with delivery options to insure I received them in a timely manner."

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“That's great to hear! So glad our customer service could help you have a great experience! ”

2017-06-18

Impressed!

"I printed my tickets today! As a first time buyer I was impressed with the whole process! It was easy and efficient to do business! Thank you!"

Rep reply posted Jun-19-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“You're very welcome! Glad to help! ”

2017-06-17

Horrible

"I placed my order then they sent me an email they needed verify my identity. After sending my ID they still denied my purchase. I called customer service and all she said it was going to be denied and to call my credit card with the ID number to notify my purchase will not go through. So upsetting it was my bday gift to my self. "

2017-06-16

Review

"Overall the experience was good but fees are high"

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Thanks for letting us know about your experience. Sorry if the fees felt high. They cover the costs of operating in the secondary ticket market and maintaining the technology that makes our transactions smooth and easy. ”

2017-06-16

Scam

"Awful Costumer Service and Huge Hidden Fees. Big Scam!"

Rep reply posted Jun-16-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“I'm really sorry that the fees felt a bit high, but they help us to cover the costs of operating in the secondary ticket market and they're standard for the ticket resale industry. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for the review, Marlie. ”

2017-06-13

Printing tickets

"Took me awhile to get the right seat but after a good long search found it ,if I would have known u had to have a printer O would have gone to a friends house to purchase ticket instead of the hour and a half it took for someone in the Library to help me figure it out, would have been a hell of alot easier to have it downloaded onto my phone like most places do. And the $40.??? Something handeling charge is a bit much but it is what it is"

Rep reply posted Jun-13-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Sorry to hear you had some trouble getting the tickets printed. The tickets on our site have assigned delivery methods, so it may be more convenient for you next time to choose tickets that come with an electronic transfer delivery method. Thanks for you review and your comments! ”

2017-06-11

Pleased

"Ticketmaster made right on a situation that originally left a bad taste in my mouth . Customer service called me the following day and gave me an even greater discount than what I had originally received via email. It was so nice to be able to talk promptly to a real person, not a recording and have it end so pleasantly with their goal being making me
A satisfied customer . They succeeded and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely use Ticketmaster for my next concert choice!

2017-06-10

Fast and easy!!

"Probably will be buying more tickets off of here eventually."

2017-06-09

"Overall, the experience of finding great seats was easy and fast. This was my first time using TL.... I just hope it's legit and I get my tix. :)"

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Hi, Lindsay. I took a look at your order and it looks like you have nothing to worry about. Your tickets should be with you soon. Thanks for your review!”

2017-06-08

Service fee ridic

"$75 service fee for a $250 ticket is ridiculous. Period. "

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Hey there, sorry if the service fees felt a bit high for you. Those fees are the cost per ticket associated with site operation, customer service center operation, and other costs that come with the fulfillment of user's ticket request. They are normal for the secondary ticket market, and we usually still have the best prices among secondary market ticket sellers! ”

2017-06-08

Go to site for concert tickets.

"I wasn't sure how to buy tickets or where i would be sitting. The representative helped me."

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Thanks for letting us know! I'm glad to hear our representative could help you figure everything out! ”

2017-06-07

customer service

" the customer service agent worked with me in finding the tickets that best fit my budget. she also gave me helpful information about the delivery process and suggested that I have the tickets mailed to the hotel I would be staying at to insure that I didn't miss them while I was traveling"

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“So glad that customer service could make such a big difference in your experience! Thanks for letting us know! Enjoy your event! ”

2017-06-06

Great Prices

"Website was easy to work and ticket prices were not bad at all. The fees will up your total payment but ticket prices were reasonable.

Rep reply posted Jun-06-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Thanks for a fair and critical review! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us! ”

Share TicketLiquidator's store rating

TicketLiquidator is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TicketLiquidator is a merchant member
TicketLiquidator participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.