Stores > TicketLiquidator
      1-888-331-4179
      customersupport@ticketliquidator.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review TicketLiquidator by clicking a star below.
2017-04-12

good

" quick,easy and great way
to order

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2017

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Thanks for your review! ”

2017-03-31

Fast Service!

"I needed an extra ticket last minute and the customer service people found me what I needed and sent it overnight."

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Glad we could help! Hope you enjoyed your event. :)”

2016-12-26

Verydisappointed

"I ordered and paid for my E-ticket on Dec 22nd. It is now Dec 26th and I still do not have access to print my ticket. They are telling me that I have to go through a third party to check on the status of my ticket. They accept no responsibility and have done nothing to resolve the problem. I will not purchase a ticket from them again."

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Sorry to hear you were unhappy with the delivery time of your tickets. Tickets are not always available immediately from the venue. They may delay to prevent fraudulent tickets from being created in the meantime. Also, Ticket Liquidator doesn't actually own, price, or sell any tickets. We are a network through which ticket sellers sell tickets. That means those ticket sellers are the actual holders of your tickets and are the ones who deliver the tickets, and therefore would have the most accurate information about that delivery. I hope this information helps! ”

2016-11-15

They have no reason to ever follow through...buyer beware

"Ticket Liquidator has no reason to ever live up to their website guarantee of 200% much less even 1%. I will explain the problems with this policy and how they so easily get to ignore it.
First and foremost, they are a 3rd party company to the tickets... This means you purchase your tickets through them, pay an overpriced service fee, and then have your tickets supplied by the original seller. But in reality you are not buying your tickets through them. Your credit card will be charged by the original seller. If anything happens or goes wrong their name is not on your charged credit card. As a 3rd party they are liable for nothing. Thus they never have to live up to their guarantee. Why should they give any money back, they profited from the originally seller for the service fee already. They are effectively done. If you dispute your credit card it goes to the original seller charging you, not Ticket Liquidator. If you have a complaint they have no reason to resolve it, they have been paid.

Take there policy with my issues. This is from their own listed guarantee on their website: "We guarantee that your tickets will be legitimate, arrive in time for the event, be the exact tickets you ordered or comparable alternatives, and be completely refunded if the event is cancelled. If your experience falls short of these expectations, you're covered by our 200% money-back guarantee." It also says "Ticket Liquidator expects the sellers who list tickets on our Exchange to provide the seating they advertise or else provide equal or superior seating. Sellers are expected to contact customers proactively to confirm any significant seating changes vis-à-vis the initial section and row of a ticket order. Customers should contact Ticket Liquidator ASAP if they are unhappy with any alternate tickets and we will investigate the issue for the customer in order to reach an amicable conclusion."

I purchased tickets through their site. When I was told the tickets may not arrive in time to my home for us to travel to the venue I contact Ticket Liquidator. They forwarded me to the original seller who offered immediate tickets in hand that were "better" tickets because there was supposed to be a 2nd stage I would be closer to. I attend the event, which did not have a 2nd stage at all. I ended up being further from the main stage by 20+ seats. By their policy I immediately contact them that I had not received "better" tickets and it was all false. I was emailed an offer of $100 off my next purchase if I signed a waiver by Ticket Liquidator...really for $2560 worth of tickets...I phoned Ticket Liquidator and after the run around from initial customer service reps I was transferred to the highest level service person..Shawn in the Loyalty Department. He said that their offer was final, I had accepted the alternative tickets and they were no longer responsible. I restated they were not "better" as per their policy, I was further from the main stage and had only accepted under the false pretense of a 2nd stage which did not exist. I had no way to know this was false until I attended the event. Shawn stated it was my word vs the sellers word. He made no attempt to contact the seller or anything, just held to their offer of $100 towards a future purchase. I have since contact the seller, they admitted their error about the ticket exchange (which I have offered to Ticket Liquidator the proof they provided) and still they hold to their offer. I have tried to talk with Shawn for 2 days...I'm told he was out the first day, would be in at 10:00 the 2nd day and to call back. The rep I spoke with who gave her direct extension would be working the next day also. Needless to say, conveniently, she is not working the next day and no one now knows when Shawn will be in.
It has been almost 2 weeks now through this process. They have not offered to live by their own policy or guarantees. I've even told them I don't want 200% back, I don't want 100% back. I requested my service fees back, that's all. I've done all the work, they just give the run around, ignore their own guarantee that is plainly on their website, and then want to offer $100 off the next event...like I will ever have anything to do with them again, much less sign a waiver.

Word to the wise...never use them. There is no reason. Go to the seller directly. Save yourself money from their outrageous service fees. Again, as a 3rd party, they are liable for nothing. I consider it a lesson learned.

2016-10-19

Never have I ever...

"...had such a terrible experience with a company and its customer service department. I purchased 4 tickets for what I thought was $370 CAD. When my PayPal receipt came in, It was over $500! Within 25 minutes of my purchase I phoned and emailed the seller to ask if they could help me withdraw the order. The email I got back was condescending, basically telling me "Too bad. We processed you anyway." I expressed my dissatisfaction with their customer service and they replied with a threat of legal action against me. They also claimed they would tell my financial institutions that I am a "delinquent creditor". Do not ever buy from this site or this seller. They are both complete B.S. (Seller: Event Tickets Co P3)"

2016-04-06

Never Buy Tickets from Ticket Liquidator

"Purchased tickets and the concert was cancelled. I am asking for a refund and they are telling me to bad I should have read their terms and conditions. They are very rude and condescending. Worst customer service, do not purchase tickets from them especially since there are so many options out there. Go to Stub Hub, Vivid Tickets etc.. so many to choose from. "

2016-03-14

Worse experience ever

"Do NOT buy from these guys. They sold me a ticket to a seat that doesn't exist. When I asked for a refund they seemed confused and asked me to provide proof from the vendor that the seat didn't exist. After giving me the run around for an hour, they basically said, "Well technically we didn't give you those tickets, we are just a third party... we just broker a deal from someone else".
They are useless. If you are going to buy tickets, buy them elsewhere. Somewhere that takes care of their customers.

2016-02-05

Ripped Off!!!! Buyer Beware!!!!

"I purchased 4 tickets for a show at the Bergen Pac Performing Arts Center for a Christmas show. The show was cancelled, TICKET LIQUIDATORS WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!! They pass the buck and say they have no control over the sellers. Had I know that I would have never purchased through them.

BTW my seller is: Event Ticket Co P3

They are saying the show maybe rescheduled. Really!!!! I guess I am supposed to wait until next Christmas and see.

My advice is to not buy any tickets through this site or be willing to possibly lose your money!!!!!

PS: forgot to mention I was never even notified the show was cancelled, I found out when I started inquiring where my tickets were!!!

2016-01-06

"Short Story: Don't buy from them, they are not a legitimate source and they sell tickets they don't have, buy in advance for high volume events and save yourself the trouble. Also that 200% money back guarantee is a selling tactic and a scam they don't stand buy it.

Long Story: Worth being told...

Just recently (Dec. 30th 2015), I purchased tickets from this company for an event in Toronto.
6:30 PM. - I place my order for the event
6:45 PM. - I get a confirmation email, from them stating the order has been completed and I will receive my tickets via email within 10 - 15
6:46 PM - I leave my house after receiving this email
7:35 PM - I arrive to the event, and check if my tickets had arrived, as they usually would if you go with a more legitimate company like (stubhub, Vividseats, ticketmaster, etc.).
*However I see no e-mail with my tickets.
7:40 PM - I give them a call and ask them where my tickets are, and they tell me: "your tickets were sold to someone and they have no tickets to replace them with"

*At this point I spent $25 on parking, around $15 on gas.

My problem with them is they charged me for the tickets, sent me a confirmation e-mail, and then when i show up to the event I have to call them in order for them to tell me my order did not go through. -.-

They could have called or the least they could have done is sent an email telling me my tickets were cancelled. I had the kids with me, I showed up to the event running around trying to find someone outside the arena selling tickets because I trusted a company like ticket liquidators.

The customer service agents are rude and don't let you speak when you try to explain your story. They refused the 200% money back guarantee and offer no kind of incentive for the error on their end.

The kids were upset, We were not able to find tickets. I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

Tip for consumers: I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

2015-09-11

"DONT EVER PURCHASE TICKETS FROM THEM!!!!!!
Yesterday I bought 2 tickets for Ariana Grande and the total price was 550$ with the additional price of 80$(wtf)
So they didn't send me tickets and I called customer support. You wait for 15 minutes to be answered and their team members say that you need to send your id, then passport. I did all the bullshit they told me to do, and it the end they told be that ''other department'' doesn't approve my id so I cannot recieve my tickets!! However they charged me anyway! SCAM and again SCAM

2015-06-28

"My wife purchased tickets from TicketLiquidator.com for me and my son to go to a baseball game on Father's Day as a surprise. Little did I know I would get a bigger surprise when we were turned away at the door because the same tickets were resold on StubHub, invalidating my tickets. TicketLiquidator is nothing more than a third party reseller that provides no service other than protecting scammy tickets sellers. The only possible way to get a refund is to FAX a letter written by the ticket office on 'venue letterhead' that states you were denied access. Little would you know that the ticket office is never going to provide that because they don't want you using these third party middle men either! The ticket office did tell me that anyone can call and confirm that the tickets were sold and honored on StubHub, but TicketLiquidator refused to make that call. At best, they are just a middle man that provides no service other than inflating ticket prices for their own benefit, and at worst they are a front that protects scammers through their B.S. terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!"

2015-01-21

"My experience with TicketLiquidator has been horrible and would never recommend their services. Upon purchasing tickets through them I was guaranteed that the tickets were legitimate. When my plans changed and I could not attend the event, I sold the tickets over 4 months before the event. TicketLiquidator now states that they my funds will be withheld until several days after the event to confirm that the tickets they sold me are legitimate tickets. This is nothing more than a scam to earn interest off all sellers funds. Upon complaining to customer service, I was greeted by a sarcastic customer service representative who said that my frustration with TicketLiquidator was actually my frustration and anger with myself as the policy clearly makes sense - a mindreading customer service rep! Overall, a horrible experience."

2014-11-24

"TicketLiquidator is extremely easy and fantastic! I used to buy tickets from Ebay, but you have to hope that you aren't getting ripped off. I always have confidence buying from ticketliquidator, and I recommend them for any event type!"

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Glad we could change the way you buy tickets! Thanks for your review!”

2014-11-19

"Ticket Liquidator is a fantastic ticket purchase company. My first experience was very easy. Very easy to navigate and find the tickets I was looking for. Very secure checkout and delivery was perfect. If you're looking for tickets, start at Ticket Liquidator. "

A rep from TicketLiquidator, Jordan-TicketNetwork, has responded

“Glad to hear your experience with us was smooth and easy! Thanks for using Ticket Liquidator! ”

2014-11-19

"Terrible customer service, even worse business practices.

Bought a ticket on their website and they are claiming an error and refuse to honor the purchase by replacing them with another set of similar tickets (their guarantee). I would be wary if you buy any tickets from the website as it appears that there are other avenues with cheaper prices.

Their customer service is terrible, its a mixture of very lowly mixed music and incredibly long hold-times.

Share TicketLiquidator's store rating

TicketLiquidator is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TicketLiquidator is a merchant member
TicketLiquidator participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,410 merchant members.