• Address: 250 East 40th Street
    • Contact: support@tickpick.com
    • Phone: 845-538-4567
    • Customer Support: 845-538-4567

"I bought Sarah McLachlan in Manhattan 22nd june
(not the lady, but the concert ticket to see her). It was excellent, (but the company was even better)
After nearly getting tickets elsewhere with a $30 *EACH* service charge i searched for low or no service fee and found TickPick. Very happy indeed.

modified review This review was modified by xpectworld on July 27 2014 10:42:56 AM

"I purchased Dave Matthews Band concert tickets through TickPick and couldn't be happier with the experience than I am. Although the shopping and purchasing experience were quick, easy and seamless, I was nervous about the transaction right up until the day I received my tickets - I had not previously heard of TickPick and had always purchased my tickets from a well-known competitor. I'm glad I took the chance. Not only did I end up with better seats than what I was finding on the other site, but I paid a fair amount less than the prices showing over there. Shipping time was fantastic and I was fortunate to have received my tickets earlier than expected.

Additionally, for some reason I still can't puzzle out, I mistakenly thought I had not been charged for my tickets. (Imagine!) At any rate, I emailed customer service and received a return reply in less than 24 hours resolving my issues. I had, in fact, been charged and the agent indicated the date the purchase had been charged and approved. That simple. I also received a follow up email from customer service inquiring as to how my experience was and if there any improvements that could be made, which was a nice surprise. I wish all customer service departments were as timely and efficient (especially my cable provider!).

I was very surprised to see such a low rating on TickPick at this site. I will be recommending their site, without hesitation, to friends and family and do, myself, plan to continue to check TickPick prices for all upcoming events.

"I love tick pick so far. Even though it was my first time working with them it was great! I never would had the chance to see alt j if it wasn't for tick picks cheap prices. And fast email delivery. Thanks tick pick I truly enjoyed the alt j concert at the house of blues Cleveland. Thank again tickpick "

modified review This review was modified by Shan13bunn13s on June 12 2013 10:09:39 AM

"Fantastic company with a personalized approach to resold ticket buying. I have been way impressed with the tickets purchased and also with the personalized service. Thank you, TickPick!"

"TickPick > StubHub IMO"

modified review This review was modified by rjf204 on March 12 2013 08:44:00 AM

"I was very skeptical of TickPick when I first found it, but I was so appalled by the fees Stubhub was charging that I decided to take a leap of faith and get tickets for Lady Gaga in Chicago.

Well, Lady GaGa cancelled her tour and TickPick immediately jumped to action, assuring me that I would be receiving a refund. Their customer service team was friendly and fast to respond and I will be using them over Stubhub in the future.

"Took two days to receive notice that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Was offered worse tickets for the same price. I denied those tickets and received acknowledgement another 2 days later. I will never use this service again, it felt like a bait & switch. Would've been worth it to just payed the stubhub fee and not have this hassle."

"They lie about charging fees. They charge the same dumb $5 e-delivery fee that stubhub does. The service is much worse. it took over 2 days for me to get my e-tickets when I needed them immediately. for some reason the same ticket is always a dollar more on tickpick that hub. suspicious...

Comparison on the same exact tickets for both tickpick and stubhub Los angeles Lakers at New Orleans Hornets for 3/06:

Stubhub:

Tickpick:
4 tickets * $13.00 $52.00
Delivery $5
Total $57.00

whopping .95 difference. Where are my big savings? Stubhub also gives 2-3% rewards on every purchase if you want to factor that it.

modified review This review was modified by getgot12 on January 21 2013 01:05:59 PM

"Horrible customer service. They will never be as big as stubhub. I will never buy tickets from here again. These people need to empathize with their customers and help solve their problems when something goes wrong. Buyer satisfaction is not guaranteed. Look for tickets elsewhere."

TickPick is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TickPick is not a merchant member
TickPick does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!