Stores > TickPick

Customer service: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-12-28

Easy Breezy

"Quick, painless and reliable"

2016-12-27

Beast!

"It was awesome and had no service fees!"

2016-12-23

DO NOT BUY

"I bought 2 tix to Giants-Eagles Thursday Night game, and when we got to the gate the tickets didn't work because the tickets were FAKE. Had to go to the box office and pay 3x what I originally bought the tix for on TickPick. However, after contacting the company they told me that the tickets were fake and they refunded my money and gave me an additional $30 to use for a future purchase, but that means nothing to me because I WILL NOT buy tickets from them EVER AGAIN. TOTAL SCAM."

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Hello,

We want to sincerely apologize for your experience at the Giants vs. Eagles TNF game. I reached out to the representative who had worked with you in regards to this order, and see that there was a misunderstanding.

The tickets that you ordered were bought on another ticket marketplace minutes before you placed your order. Also, in response to the price of the tickets you purchased from us, tickets are subject to fluctuate above or below face value.

We are sincerely sorry for your experience and felt it necessary that we refund you in full. We wish we could erase such an unpleasant memory; unfortunately, we cannot, but we hope you take advantage of the $30 in your TickPick account.

Your review is very important to us, and we are constantly working to provide our buyer's with the absolute best experience. Thank you for reaching out, and if we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to reach out.”

2016-12-20

First time buyer, long time customer!

"This was my first time using TickPick. I compared prices with other ticket broker sites and TickPick was markedly less. Of course with first time using any site, I was apprehensive with wondering if the tickets would be valid for my event or just a scam. Especially, as I was traveling 1000 miles to the event. The tickets worked perfectly!
TickPick will be my first, and hopefully last, site to shop for all future ticket needs.

2016-12-20

Tickpick!

"Tickpick is a great website with wonderful customer service. The easy to use app makes buying tickets easy and the no hidden fees for buyers is a huge plus. "

This review was modified by Mambs99 on December 20 2016 06:35:35 AM

2016-12-18

Can't print tickets

"I have had bad experiences not being able to open the file that I am sent for printing tickets. This has happened every time I have bought tickets from tickpick. I have to call and have them send it to me in PDF format. I am using iPad 2 with epson iPrint . Not sure why it happens but it does. However tickpick is very good about sending me the PDF. But there have been a few times that I have ordered tickets very close to game time and have used a different ticket site because I knew I would not have time to call for a PDF file and wouldn't have been able to print the tickets in time"

2016-12-17

Great first time experience

"I bought tickets to the Patriots game on Monday Night Football. This was a birthday present for my brother who took off work so I was really anxious and wanted everything to run smoothly.

I was on StubHub, but at checkout I was so annoyed at the additional cost to the ticket in fees that I searched around and price shopped. Found TickPick and the same set of four tickets came out $60 cheaper!

Long story short I bought my tickets and received them within minutes of my purchase. Really glad I took the time to find the best deal. Definitely using in the future!

This review was modified by TeddyZ. on December 17 2016 05:12:39 PM

2016-12-16

Easy Gift

"I bought tickets to a concert to give my sister as a birthday present. I was a little worried about it because of all the horror stories I've heard about people not getting into the shows if they didn't buy it from Ticketmaster.

They ended up being less then the amount that was on the ticket which was great for me and more importantly she got into the show without a hitch.

This review was modified by jhs1547 on December 16 2016 07:17:16 PM

2016-12-05

"I used tic pick all the time and I love it!"

2016-12-05

CAUSE I'M HAPPY!!!!!

"Wanted to take my wife to her first NFL game and we were able to get good prices on the Bears vs 49ers at Soldier Field. Tickets were delivered promptly and it was great. Tickpick is always my first option when buying tickets."

2016-12-04

Happy

"Very happy with all purchases from TickPick."

Flash tickets???

"I purchased these tickets from tick pick like I have several times in the past only to find out they weren't Iike the ones I've dnld in the past.these were FLASH TiCKETS..I did not receive an email explaining step by step the process of flash tickets,until much later.and even that one just said to go to the venue and just show my card on which the pmt.was made with.i did that and after being told not to go to the box office just go get in line go through security and my card would be scanned and I could enter..well that did not work.i had to go to the box office and open an acct with FLASH TiCKETS .it's a good thing the girls at the box-office were very helpful and patient.they are the ones who explained everything because it's a new way of buying tickets and the sellers and ticket agencies such as tick pick are not very helpful when it comes to explaining the process.i will never use tick pick again...what a horrible experience."

Rep reply posted Dec-08-2016

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Dear Albert,

I am very sorry that you had difficulty with your ticket purchase. I checked into your order and I do see that the tickets were delivered to you through Flash Seats. Flash Seats are not as common as your standard hard stock ticket, or even electronic ticket. However, the ID-abased digital ticketing system is used by popular venues such as the Cleveland Cavaliers because of their innovation and convenience.

When a customer purchases a ticket at a venue that uses Flash Seats we notify them immediately via email that their tickets have been transferred to them through Flash Seats. In the email it states to, "Please use the e-mail sent by Flash Seats to claim your tickets that have just been transferred to you." In order to claim your tickets you must have an account registered with Flash Seats.

At the end of the day, I am very happy that the box office was kind and able to assist you so that you were able to enter the venue. If you ever have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to reach us at 845-538-4567 and we would be glad to assist. Whether you purchase tickets from us, or off another site, we would love the opportunity to help you so that you have a great experience at your next event.

Sincerely,
Kyle”

2016-12-01

"I would recommend TickPick. Ihave always been satisfied. Joe Cassitto with the support team is awesome to work with. Thanks again TickPick. "

PERFECT!

"Everytime I have ordered tickets from TickPick it has been PERFECT! Their prices are great, my tickets always arrive on time and I love that they DO NOT have service fees!
TickPick is a great company!

Bad tickets replacement

"Last minute decision to catch a MLB game so bought tickets. Only the second time to use the service, first time was flawless. I did not realize the bar code had to be on the ticket, it wasn't, (make sure it is when you receive it). Called from the ballparkand got support right away but missed the first inning and even though I got a credit plus some, the only available tickects cost more and customer service could not secure them for me so I had to redo the entire purchase process and the ticks to where more than what they found. which is why I missed the first inning looking for their priced ticket. Overall still good experience for last minute deal. "

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.