• Address: 250 East 40th Street
    • Contact: support@tickpick.com
    • Phone: 845-538-4567
    • Customer Support: 845-538-4567

"If you order tickets from this website, you will regret it . Let me repeat, you will regret it. They were late with delivery, inconsistent with the description of the tickets , and did not honor their guarantee after admitting seat was not as advertised . I have been going to concerts for 20 years, and they are the absolute worst resale marketplace I have ever seen. When you get burned , don't say you were not warned . And I have the email to back it up . "

modified review This review was modified by Cnsba1 on September 01 2014 09:43:08 AM

"I love tick pick so far. Even though it was my first time working with them it was great! I never would had the chance to see alt j if it wasn't for tick picks cheap prices. And fast email delivery. Thanks tick pick I truly enjoyed the alt j concert at the house of blues Cleveland. Thank again tickpick "

modified review This review was modified by Shan13bunn13s on June 12 2013 10:09:39 AM

"Fantastic company with a personalized approach to resold ticket buying. I have been way impressed with the tickets purchased and also with the personalized service. Thank you, TickPick!"

"TickPick > StubHub IMO"

modified review This review was modified by rjf204 on March 12 2013 08:44:00 AM

"I was very skeptical of TickPick when I first found it, but I was so appalled by the fees Stubhub was charging that I decided to take a leap of faith and get tickets for Lady Gaga in Chicago.

Well, Lady GaGa cancelled her tour and TickPick immediately jumped to action, assuring me that I would be receiving a refund. Their customer service team was friendly and fast to respond and I will be using them over Stubhub in the future.

"Took two days to receive notice that my order couldn't be fulfilled. Was offered worse tickets for the same price. I denied those tickets and received acknowledgement another 2 days later. I will never use this service again, it felt like a bait & switch. Would've been worth it to just payed the stubhub fee and not have this hassle."

"They lie about charging fees. They charge the same dumb $5 e-delivery fee that stubhub does. The service is much worse. it took over 2 days for me to get my e-tickets when I needed them immediately. for some reason the same ticket is always a dollar more on tickpick that hub. suspicious...

Comparison on the same exact tickets for both tickpick and stubhub Los angeles Lakers at New Orleans Hornets for 3/06:

Stubhub:

Tickpick:
4 tickets * $13.00 $52.00
Delivery $5
Total $57.00

whopping .95 difference. Where are my big savings? Stubhub also gives 2-3% rewards on every purchase if you want to factor that it.

modified review This review was modified by getgot12 on January 21 2013 01:05:59 PM

"Horrible customer service. They will never be as big as stubhub. I will never buy tickets from here again. These people need to empathize with their customers and help solve their problems when something goes wrong. Buyer satisfaction is not guaranteed. Look for tickets elsewhere."

TickPick is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TickPick is not a merchant member
TickPick does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!