Stores > TickPick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-04-07

Better for the big game than StubHub

"I've used TickPick for spring training, opening day, regular season, & post-season tickets, both for download and hard/real tickets. They've always delivered; the prices for opening day & post-season are typically better than StubHub; and the customer service is helpful & nice."

2016-03-29

GREAT

"VERY SATISFIED - LOVED THE SEATS"

Supberb!

"Quick delivery. Awesome."

2016-03-19

Seats purchased not as descibed

"I've bought tickets from Tick Pick in the past, with great seats. This time however, I purchased seats that were described as reserved, when they are actually General Admission. So I feel duped having been excited for great rated seats that aren't actually in any specific area."

2016-03-19

"Tickets were electronically delivered within minutes. "

2016-03-16

Spring Break with the Lightning

"So far so good.
The event is not until 3/31, so assuming that the tickets arrive electronically as promised, and expected, it will be a complete success.

The fact that there are no additional fees added on AFTER you pick your tickets, is such a huge advantage; you know exactly what you are paying once you purchase the tickets.

I will certainly be back, as we do try to get to a lot of events.

2016-03-15

Didn't work out but still did

"So - there was some confusion regarding picking up the tickets and while it didn't work out the way I'd hoped, my TickPick rep did everything to make it right. Still my favorite secondary market ticket seller."

Very Happy I Don't Get Hit With Fees

"TickPic doesn't gouge you with crazy service fees that their competitors do. Thank-you!

Since this was my first time ordering tickets using this method (i.e not TicketMaster), I was a bit nervous on not getting my tickets sent to me right away (it took a couple weeks). But everything turned out fine

kung fu =excellent

" kung fu means excellent!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spring training getaway

"We decided to do a long weekend of watching spring training games but knew from experience that many of the best tickets go to the teams' vacation packages. A check of the teams' websites showed only the worst seats still available. TickPick had great seats available. Granted that the ticket prices were double what the original buyer may have paid, but if you are going to spend hundreds of dollars getting to Florida and staying in hotels, what's really the difference between the $25 face price and the $50-60 I paid? TickPick sellers delivered as promised, and in three out of four games within the first week after the purchase. I'll use this service again!"

2016-03-14

THE BOSS AND TIX WERE HUGE!

"Great time at Springsteen - good seats, all went as I had hoped.

TY!

Great pricing

"Very easy to use. I ended up ordering tickets for 3 events from them. When I attempted to make a 4th purchase, they did not allow it as a security measure. They ended up calling me to make sure I made the purchase and not someone else. I thought it was great customer service. I will always use them over the "other" ticket companies and their horrendous fees."

Great Experience

"TickPick has consistently provided me with great tickets at a great price. It is one of my most trusted ticket reseller."

This review was modified by nathaniel_lecompte on March 14 2016 08:00:32 PM

Amazing last min tics

"2nd row from the glass, got 3 tickets lasT minute and at a great price! Can't wait to use this app for more events "

Slick as ice

"Easy as could be. Great experience....I'll look here again for CBJ hockey tickets."

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.