Stores > TickPick

Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

2016-09-21

Wow that was great

"Ranger tickets fast and at a great price. Great job. "

2016-09-18

Can't resell tickets earlier purchased here!

"Couldn't make the trip due to Mom got the word from the doctor in the hospital that she's terminal and has 2-4 weeks left. Was going out to see mother-in-law who had multiple strokes. Cancelled my flights and hotels satisfactorily.
The only problems left were these two Tick Pick Tickets I had bought for Gwen Stefani and Eve at the XCEL Arena. I purchased them here. It would not let me post to re-sell them on TICK PICK.
That makes me hesitant to ever use them again for purchasing. Julie In Honolulu Hawaii

2016-09-13

Season ticket for a night!

"Fair price, for great seat to Texas Rangers game. As these were season ticket seats, we were able to be let in with shorter line enjoyed by season ticket holders. (Guaranteeing receipt of Elvis Andrus bobble heads). No problems ever with TickPick so far, and I even purchased upper deck seats to previous night's game for less than face value."

2016-09-10

best place to score great concert tickets!

"The best prices on the same seats without all the additional fees. "

2016-09-08

Easy and Fast!

"TickPick app was easy to use and we got our tickets fast...great price and no fees! "

2016-09-08

Easy and efficient

"All as advertised, I'd purchase again"

2016-09-07

Last Minute Ticket Upload

"I purchased tickets to a Chicago Cubs game about a month or so before the game was scheduled to play. It has taken the seller almost the full month to upload them. I am still waiting as we speak and the game is in 10 days. Granted, it does say that the seller has until three days before the event to upload them. However, since this is a road trip I won't have access to a printer. The app does let you scan them from your phone at the front gate though. I'll be honest, I am getting nervous."

2016-09-06

GREAT PRICES

"SOME OF THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND"

2016-09-06

Just Awsome!!!

"Quick,Dependable and Honest! Will use them over&over again!"

2016-09-05

Seeing the Tribe Tonight . . . thanks to Tick-Pick

"Tick-Pick delivered once again without a hitch and at a great price!
I'm sticking with Tick-Pick for finding great tickets at a great price.
Thanks so much for your excellent service!
Judy

2016-09-05

Great site

"Best ticket site ever! Recommended to all my sports friends now they are loving it too. Stub hub better get with it."

2016-09-04

Blachhawk hockey here I come!!!

"Anytime I've ordered from TickPick my experience is 100% positive. No hidden fees, tickets are available as promised, I enjoy doing business with them."

This review was modified by abaker0966 on September 04 2016 03:05:03 PM

Very easy

"I love Tickpick...I can buy tickets with ease at much lower prices with no fees.
Also, I can pull the tickets up easily with my app and they can scan the tickets.

Mr As Promised

"Fast Delivery, exreything was completed as promised"

2016-09-03

"Ordered several baseball tickets to different games in different cities ( Road Trip with my brother !! )
All tickets were uploaded and printable except for one vendor. It had already been 2 months since the order, but no tickets delivered for the one game.
AH..... but here's the good part.
I contacted Customer service. A gentleman named Connor Clark said he would contact the seller and get the tickets to me as quickly as possible.
Within a few hours, I had printable tickets.
THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE in my book !
Thanks Connor !
sincerely,
Jeff L

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.