• TickPick TickPick Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.12/10 7.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"First of all, I want to say that I live in Sweden, so you can understand that I am very dependent on ticket purchases being all that I expect them to be as I have to fly halfway around the globe to even get to the venue :-)

I used TickPick for the first time in August, buying tickets to the Patriots game at home vs Denver November 2 2014.
I was very impressed and satisfied with Everything from pre-purchase customer service (extremely promt responses to email questions) as well as delivery and authenticity of tickets.

Because Everything was very satisfactory, I decide to use TickPick when I decided to go see Super Bowl XLIX as well.
As one can imagine, I was very nervous arriving in Phoenix to see on the news that many ticket brokers was unable to deliver on the tickets they had sold.
But when I got to the delivery venue, I was reassured by Jack and the other guys on site. They had my ticket, and were very thorough to go over the details of the ticket that proved it's authenticity. Also everybode were very professional and courteous.

I will without question continue purchasing my tickets from TickPich in the future as well!
Thanks TickPick for an unbelivable experience in Phoenix on February 1 2015!!

Jonas, Sweden

"Good seats. Great price. Efficient process."

"in spite of trepidations about counterfeits etc. , the e-tickets were sent on time, we got into the games without any problems and had a great time! will use again"

"Tickets were overpriced, my own fault for not finding the cheaper ones sooner but the lack of ability to cancel means I won't be using this service again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

Tickpick1, TickPick rep has responded

“Thank you for using TickPick. Unfortunately, in the ticketing world, their's virtually no service that allows you to cancel your order. We wish we can just call the seller and let them know that our buyer wants to cancel the order, but this wouldn't be fair to our sellers, just like if a seller wanted to cancel an order on a buyer that wouldn't be fair.”

"I got my tickets as promised."

"First time using a site outside of stub hub but decided to give it a try because the tickets were cheaper here in comparison.

Everything went smooth, received email confirmation followed by electronic tickets a couple days later and went the game a couple weeks later. Quick, easy and the Chargers beat the Seahawks to make it a perfect weekend.

This was the first father/son game with my father and I plan to use this site again for next years.

"The online purchase was easy and all you could ask for. Will use tickpick again!"

"Obstructed seat I received"

"everything worked like it supposed to"

"Everything went smoothly and my tickets arrived quickly! "

"Faster than expected shipping. "

"Wonderful experience with TickPick! A customer service representative followed up after my order to let me know my 1D ticket came with VIP privileges which was a nice surprise, and for less than face value! Had a wonderful time and would love to do business with TickPick again. :) "

"Purchasing and delivery went smoothly. "

"We were able to get the tickets without any issues and we enjoyed the show very much in the Kravis Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. "

"My ticket purchase was fulfilled within the hour and shipped same day.

Selling source and brokering agent process felt reliable. I would buy from TickPick again if in a pinch for tickets.

Overall good job!

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.