Stores > TickPick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review TickPick by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Instant regret

"I will never EVER order from TickPick again! I ordered 2 concert tickets valuing over $450 and when the package arrived via FedEx, I opened the seal to find NOTHING! I contacted the support email to see what can be done, I got a reply back saying that,
"The seller is claiming that these tickets were 100% shipped out in that package. " Naturally I filed a complaint to FedEx and they tracked the package saying that I should contact the seller since the package did arrive at my doorstep and that nothing was inside. I am now currently waiting for a reply back from TickPick.

2017-04-05

Usually OK when I buy, not so good when I sell

"Between TickPick's occasional promos and sellers seeking an alternative to ever-growing, increasingly bureaucratic, tech-glitch-prone StubHub (and others), I sometimes find slightly lower prices on TickPick for the same exact seats listed higher on other sites. But beware FlashSeats and any other unclear scenarios where for example you can't get a pdf. Some TickPick policies seem slippery and vague to me. Ticket delivery dates are not specified, and sellers are not necessarily held accountable for listing errors. I want TickPick to do well. They are somewhat willing and able to provide timely and thoughtful customer service, which is what could separate them from the crowded field of mega-sellers who employ poorly trained, un-empowered customer service reps. TickPick's potential is great. I'd gladly pay a tiny bit more for TickPick tix, and even more gladly sell for a bit less with TickPick, if I thought they were making a serious commitment to personalized service. But the jury is still out on that. "

2017-03-29

Outstanding every time

"I've used TickPick many times now and never had one problem. They are prompt and accurate. No deceptive practices. "

2017-03-28

Rodeo tickets

"Everything worked as ecpected. We got tickets for 5 different events. Would order again from this site."

2017-03-14

Seller bounced.

"I purchased two tickets for the RHCP show in Vancouver this Saturday, and my tickets were supposed to arrive on the 13th. Surprise, I guess I'm not going because the seller bounced! No tickets, no grad present for my kid. Thanks tickpick for telling us last minute they're not coming in, and saying there is others available so we can cancel everything just in time. "

Rep reply posted Apr-05-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Hello,

I took a look at your order and see that the seller delivered your ticket on time of the event. I apologize that there was a delay and for any concern that you experienced.

I really apologize that this was not the smoothest experience, as that is not the norm at TickPick. We wish we could erase such an unpleasant memory; unfortunately, we cannot, but we hope you give us the opportunity in the future to make up. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help you in any way.”

2017-03-06

buyer beware

"2nd time this has happened. buy tickets way in advance. 2 days before game day no tickets. email. 1st time they were more responsive & got the tickets. this time email friday, 1 response & then dead air. email Sun. 1 response, dead air. Emailed Monday 8am, finally get trying to contact seller. sent 4 more emails. get response that working from home, can't respond to emails. bought tickets from ticketmaster. tickpick did refund my money. at 2pm finally got email about tickets told them to stick it"

Rep reply posted Mar-07-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Hello Karen,

You have every right to be upset. The seller for this order was late in transferring your tickets; they were transferred a few hours before the event, but I completely agree they should have been transferred to you sooner. We will be dealing with the seller of your order to prevent this from happening in the future.

I was able to go through the email history and see the agent who responded to you first thing Monday morning made several attempts to reach the seller. When they failed to get in touch they refunded you for your order at your request. Additionally, after the agent reached out Monday morning, they did not respond immediately to the other four emails because they were off that day and had limited access.

Again, we are sincerely sorry that the tickets were not transferred to you sooner, and completely understand your frustrations. We wish we could erase such an unpleasant memory; unfortunately, we cannot, but we hope you give us the opportunity in the future to make up. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help you in any way.

2017-03-06

Great transaction. No complaints.

"Great transaction. No complaints."

excellent !

"very good resale tickets website !"

Great prices

"Overall the the prices were great, but the seller took awhile too release my tickets but there was enough time too spare after he did, I would definitely recommend this site too friends.."

Can be better

"My concerns were that the app fails to load half the time and my friends called me out because the tickets were about 60% overpriced compared to other venues. I felt embarrassed afterwards since I had already paid for the tickets and now owe them a beer because I over paid."

2017-03-04

Great site!

"Always a great experience start to finish with TickPick!!!"

2017-03-03

"Fair price, quick delivery."

2017-03-02

Use tickpick all the time

"I am addicted to this website. Have used it multiple times for football and basketball tickets and it has been a great hassle free experience every time. I highly recommend using "

2017-03-02

Not an issue so far!

"Good deals and never had a problem, yet. I hope it stays like that!"

2017-02-28

Awesome Prices!!

"Prices are much lower than competitors. Very nice website. Customer service is exelcellent.
Highly recommend this ticket service.

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.