Stores > TickPick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review TickPick by clicking a star below.

2017-09-20

tick pick is the best

"Great App...best prices...great website"

2017-08-25

EASY PEASY

"Great to work with... Will use again if needed. "

Rep reply posted Aug-29-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for the great review!!”

2017-08-24

Kool

"It was awesome. Got tickets on time. Love the service. "

2017-08-23

Good seats,reasonable pricing

"Ordered several tickets in the last year. Never had a problem. Very satisfied!"

2017-08-22

Hockey tickets

"So far so good we see when tickets get delivered, had great communication with staff too "

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time and writing this great review! Also, glad that our customer service was able to assist you. If we can ever help, please do not hesitate to reach out!”

2017-08-21

Will only use TickPick from now on

"Tried many of the others before, always felt that had to be a better way, some of the other "fees" attached are killer. A friend recommended TickPick to me and it has been very nice experience.

Doing a 5 game baseball travel week, games in Detroit, Cleveland, Washington and Pittsburgh, used TickPick for all tickets, quite satisfied.

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“That sounds awesome- hope you have a great trip! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!”

2017-08-18

NFL

"Great seats fair price thank you"

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“You're very welcome! Thank you for the review!”

2017-08-18

Good service

"My experience on this site has been very good. The customer service was excellent each time that I called and I like the fact that they are security minded when it comes to fraud. "

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for giving us an opportunity! ”

first bad experience

"I have done a bunch of business in the last year with tickpick. I received tickets via fed ex for 2 of the games. then I bought tickets for another game and I was told it would come 4 days prior to the game electronically. why not send it to me now and I can print it out. security was the answer. well, if I got the 2 other tickets for different games why isn't security a factor in those??? then I bought 2 tickets to a road game in tampa on oct 1. I was told electronic delivery on those. after not getting an e-mail on those I called support. they then told me they would get the tickets to me 4 days before, but they had to send them to my phone. I don't have a phone, and i'll be in tampa 4 days before the game!. my friend had to spend 20 minutes on the phone with "support" to have them set up getting the tickets to his phone through an e-mail to me. tampa stadium doesn't send pdf to e-mail accounts to print tickets. then they tell you cancellations can't be made. suppose I was going by myself? bad vibe after many good transactions."

Rep reply posted Aug-17-2017

“Hi Sir,

I apologize for any inconvenience in the delivery of the tickets for one of yours orders. Venue's across the country vary in not only the delivery method of your tickets, but also the delay on the release of the tickets. The order you are referencing is for a different venue than the previous orders you have placed and has a different delivery method/release date on the distribution of the tickets.

We are glad to hear that you had a friend who was able to assist you, so that you would be able to enter the venue without issue; in addition, we cannot thank you enough for using TickPick and hope that we are able to continue to be of service to you.

If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at support@tickpick.com or by phone at 845-538-4567.”

Love Tickpick!

"I love everything about Tickpick. Quick delivery of tickets, Prices were great and super fast response time with customer service! Have used them multiple times for concerts & will continue in the future."

Vikings Game

"Fair price and quick turnround"

hillblack

"good tickets, fair price, a bit better selection than StubHub for the games I wanted.
Will use TickPick again.

Dependable and Safe.

"I appreciate and enjoy this app very much. Safe, reliable and fair upfront pricing with no hidden fees !"

very helpful site

"used many times...reat results thus far"

2017-08-16

No fees, great prices, user friendly

"TickPick's number one selling point is that the price you see is the price you pay. No clicking "Purchase" and then getting hit with an extra $40-$60 in fees. They also have a rating system that "grades" each ticket depending on location and price. It's a nice guideline but you can also sort from lowest price or location so that you have all the freedom to choose which ticket suits your needs best. Both the website and the app are very easy to navigate and user friendly. TickPick also has frequent discount codes if you look on their Twitter or other SNS. I've already made multiple purchases through TickPick and swear on it!"

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,435 merchant members.