Stores > TickPick

Customer service: Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-07-21

NO TICKETS !!!!!!!

"So i got tickets to the first cowboys vs giants game in september i placed an order in june 18 ,2016 payment got processed and eatimated ship date was 6/20/2016 it is now july 21,2016 and i have not received any comfirmation email or any movement thru fedex its still saying estmtd ship date 6/20/2016 Nothing yet i will give it till august and update on what happens but as of right now im dissapointed i see ppl getting their tikets within 5-10days and here i am waiting a month the game tikets are forsale to the public already so what is the hold up with mine?"

2016-07-09

"Received my Hamilton ticket really fast compared to how last minute I ordered it! Ordered on Monday received by Wednesday! Great shipping service! "

2016-07-07

Great tickets

"So excited to go the the Football Hall of Fame in August. I got the tickets on TickPick. I like this website because the amount you see is the amount you pay. No hidden additional fees."

2016-06-29

Only site to go search for any tickets!!

"Thank you for a quick and smooth transaction! More than enough seats to choose from. All seats priced right. "

2016-06-28

TickPick promised. Tickpick delivered!

"Got a good value for my ticket. It was delivered on time with no issues. Enjoyed the game thoroughly. "

2016-06-28

Great tickets a day before the show.

"Actually the best tickets I ever got anywhere for way less money than Stubhub. It's really helpful when people list the seat numbers. I would only buy from those sellers. The app is great too. Fast and easy."

100%

"TickPick is the only company we buy our concert tickets from! We have NEVER had a bad experience. You look for the concert...choose your seat.....they give you the price and as you check out there isn't any hidden fees like MOST online companies have. 100% easy...100% happy.....100% TickPick!! "

Would use again

"Quick, easy with no problems. "

Tickpick is my go-to!

"I love this website...it' s my go-to for great last minute ticket deals!"

Helpful Friendly and most of all Honest

"I went to no less than 30 different ticket sites. Everyone except Tick Pick had fees attached to each ticket at the rate of 25% of ticket, plus delivery fee $15.00. I got 4 days worth of ticket for a tournament from Tick Pick. A couple days after I ordered tickets I get Email they were refunding me $10.99 for delivery charge because two days of tickets were from same seller. I would have never known that. Thats why I say they are honest. I would recommend them highly. Kathy Helms "

last minute delivery

"didnt even know if the tickets would arrive....reselling resold tickets is not always the best way to buy"

Had my tickets in less than 5 minutes

"Checked around, pricing tickets for The Dead and Company, these were the cheapest, and we got the email with the link to download the tickets, in less than 5 minutes. I have since bought 8 more tickets, making it the summer of concerts for my family. "

2016-06-26

Great Customer Service

"I love that there are no service fees for buyers with tickpick - much easier to decide how much is reasonable for a ticket! I also had a question and got a very quick and helpful response from a tickpick rep. Thanks and I'll continue using tickpick in the future."

2016-06-26

Solid seats, great game

"Great game. Bought tix on tick pick for game 7. Excellent stuff. Cheap. No fees."

2016-06-24

Dodger blue tickets were very Bright!

"Very quick and easy. Thank you so much."

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.