• TickPick TickPick Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Great tix for Alllman brothers farewel"

"Hi. Currently waiting on tix for 7/4 ordered over 6mos ago. The acknowledgement email said tix would be delivered Fedexed by 6/26. Another email said tix would be electronically delivered by 6/26. After not receiving tix by 6/26, I contacted tickpick. They said they'd reach out to seller. 2 days later they said I'd receive email confirming fedex shipment of tix by eve of 6/29. Its 6/30 and no notice of shipment. I called and they fwd'd a fed x overnight tracking #, however that is just a # to track IF THE SELLER ACTUALLY SHIPS THE TICKETS. The concert venue is 3.5hr ride for me, 2.5 for a friend, so we booked nearby accommodations to start the night before. The tickets cost $215ea and I'm supposed to leave for concert town in less than 72 hrs and I don't have the tickets yet or are even sure they will ever be shipped. This is a stress I could do without and will probably not use the site again. Customer service has been good but realize that they are just brokers and that the sellers actually have to ship the tickets. The dissatisfied rating regards the non-receipt of the tix within a reasonable time, not the caliber of customer service."

"Its easy legit, tickets at great prices. "

"Got tickets on time for the show"

"Great tickets were the best I found on the Internet!!!"

"Very reliable, Jack is the best representative! Very helpful and cares about consumers."

"TicPick has great service, great experience"

"Seats were great and for a great price!"

"Love Tick Pick. I have used them numerous times now, and never once has the buying experience been bad. I have gotten my tickets on time and when the site states. No service fees is a great plus as well as the user friendly site. "

"Easy,Quick,and I Got seats to the NFL Game I wanted at a Great price!"

"Great experience, good pricing. Like the ability to set my own price and be notified when tickets dropped to my price point. "

"First time user and was very pleased"

"My transaction dated 26-Oct-2014 met my consumer expectations, educated me on the choices I have as a consumer, and proved to be a viable competitor in the ticket distribution industry. "

"most times better than stubhub"

"Quick. Easy. No hassles. Delivery was fast. Will use again. "

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.