Stores > TickPick

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

2016-12-05

"I used tic pick all the time and I love it!"

2016-12-05

CAUSE I'M HAPPY!!!!!

"Wanted to take my wife to her first NFL game and we were able to get good prices on the Bears vs 49ers at Soldier Field. Tickets were delivered promptly and it was great. Tickpick is always my first option when buying tickets."

2016-12-04

Happy

"Very happy with all purchases from TickPick."

Flash tickets???

"I purchased these tickets from tick pick like I have several times in the past only to find out they weren't Iike the ones I've dnld in the past.these were FLASH TiCKETS..I did not receive an email explaining step by step the process of flash tickets,until much later.and even that one just said to go to the venue and just show my card on which the pmt.was made with.i did that and after being told not to go to the box office just go get in line go through security and my card would be scanned and I could enter..well that did not work.i had to go to the box office and open an acct with FLASH TiCKETS .it's a good thing the girls at the box-office were very helpful and patient.they are the ones who explained everything because it's a new way of buying tickets and the sellers and ticket agencies such as tick pick are not very helpful when it comes to explaining the process.i will never use tick pick again...what a horrible experience."

2016-12-01

"I would recommend TickPick. Ihave always been satisfied. Joe Cassitto with the support team is awesome to work with. Thanks again TickPick. "

PERFECT!

"Everytime I have ordered tickets from TickPick it has been PERFECT! Their prices are great, my tickets always arrive on time and I love that they DO NOT have service fees!
TickPick is a great company!

Bad tickets replacement

"Last minute decision to catch a MLB game so bought tickets. Only the second time to use the service, first time was flawless. I did not realize the bar code had to be on the ticket, it wasn't, (make sure it is when you receive it). Called from the ballparkand got support right away but missed the first inning and even though I got a credit plus some, the only available tickects cost more and customer service could not secure them for me so I had to redo the entire purchase process and the ticks to where more than what they found. which is why I missed the first inning looking for their priced ticket. Overall still good experience for last minute deal. "

tickets

"Great price and fast delivery of tickets!"

2016-11-30

Makes buying tickets enjoyable again

"Thank you for being a trusted seller! Tick pick will be my go to place for all my ticket purchases."

2016-11-30

Cuatomer service very helpful when needed.

"Cuatomer service very helpful when needed. "

Better than TM

"This site is so easy and with no fee it makes Ticketmaster seem stupid"

2016-11-30

"I always buy my parking passes here and I am never dissatisfied. Fast delivery to my email!"

Avoids fees!

"It's a great place to order tickets from by knowing the actual purchase price ahead of time. However, I wish their bid prices for NFL games was more successful. Last minute deals with price drops when in reach of the event could be better, but that's probably a result of the sellers not tickpick.com itself."

Highly Recommended

"I've been using them almost exclusively for several years and have always found their prices to be quite a bit lower for the same seats (since everyone has the same inventory anyway). Plus, I like seeing the "out-the-door" price upfront without worrying about service charges.

I've never had a problem with bad tickets, so I can't speak to their customer service when those issues arise.

2016-11-30

Id never use anyone else!

"I love tick pick. Its the only online site I'd buy tickets from. Straight up prices and no catches. Thanks for everything tick pick."

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.