Stores > TickPick

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Tickpick is my go-to!

"I love this website...it' s my go-to for great last minute ticket deals!"

Helpful Friendly and most of all Honest

"I went to no less than 30 different ticket sites. Everyone except Tick Pick had fees attached to each ticket at the rate of 25% of ticket, plus delivery fee $15.00. I got 4 days worth of ticket for a tournament from Tick Pick. A couple days after I ordered tickets I get Email they were refunding me $10.99 for delivery charge because two days of tickets were from same seller. I would have never known that. Thats why I say they are honest. I would recommend them highly. Kathy Helms "

last minute delivery

"didnt even know if the tickets would arrive....reselling resold tickets is not always the best way to buy"

Had my tickets in less than 5 minutes

"Checked around, pricing tickets for The Dead and Company, these were the cheapest, and we got the email with the link to download the tickets, in less than 5 minutes. I have since bought 8 more tickets, making it the summer of concerts for my family. "

2016-06-26

Great Customer Service

"I love that there are no service fees for buyers with tickpick - much easier to decide how much is reasonable for a ticket! I also had a question and got a very quick and helpful response from a tickpick rep. Thanks and I'll continue using tickpick in the future."

2016-06-26

Solid seats, great game

"Great game. Bought tix on tick pick for game 7. Excellent stuff. Cheap. No fees."

2016-06-24

Dodger blue tickets were very Bright!

"Very quick and easy. Thank you so much."

2016-06-23

"Awesome thanks for sharing"

GREAT

"It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thankful for tickpick

"I loved this app! Quick and easy to find concert seats and all for a reasonable price. "

Left in Limbo

"Had to make 3 separate purchases for13 tickets for event. 1 seller uploaded and delivered the tickets. Still waiting on the other 2 to upload the tickets with 2 weeks until event. I know there is a guarantee but, if its just getting me my money back I will be pissed as this is a family event and I would rather have the tickets "

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“I want to assure you that these tickets are 100% yours because the sellers have confirmed the orders. We want to make sure you have a positive experience with us so I will reach out to the 2 sellers who have not sent you your tickets yet to see if they can get these tickets over to you sooner than the original dates they provided.

2016-06-23

Great tickets, good price.

"We thoroughly enjoyed our show. Tickets were bought a few months in advance and showed up about 15 days in advance. Everything was as advertised. No issues which means big success to me!"

Eh

"I want to sell my tickets, which are immediately available to the buyer, and be paid. I do not want to let the buyer have access to tickets, which they can effectively sell at a profit, before I even get paid."

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2016

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“I completely understand your preference to be paid right after you complete the sale. There is a good reason we have this policy for sellers though; it helps keep fraudulent tickets off of our site. Our sellers are only paid once the buyer successfully enters the event and are penalized if the buyer is denied entry. We just want to make sure that everyone involved, no matter what side of the process they are on, has a successful experience.”

2016-06-23

Fastest tickets on earth!

"Got what I paid for tickets below face value to Bruce Springsteen thank you TickPick!!"

2016-06-23

"so far they have performed well"

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.