Stores > TickPick

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-01

Best ticket broker in the market

"I've used TickPick for several events. Communication is always clear, customer service is very responsive. I recently had tickets for an event that got cancelled - my full refund was completed within 5 days.

These guys are the best!!

Easy and effective

"I got the tickets in plenty of time and I bought 6 at first and then added one more and was able to get the last ticket right next to the others so that was nice. Pretty pleased overall."

Don't believe them.

"When I bought my tickets I read the agreement that said if the event is postponed or there is an emergency tickpick will work with you in terms of a refund. I had two tickets to a basketball game that I could not make thanks to a blizzard completely incapacitating public transportation. I emailed tickpick asking for help and all they said was I could try to resell them. No one bought the tickets even though I listed them way below the price I purchased them. I would say a blizzard qualifies as an emergency and they could have been more helpful to my dilemma. If you buy tickets then you're stuck with them, they should not give you false hope with emergency talk. Will not be using this service again because at least stubhub and ticketmaster will buy your tickets back in the event of an emergency"

Cheapest tickets around

"I used to buy my tickets from stubhub. But tickpick is much cheaper and price the most important thing for me."

parking passes

"I have ordered a few times from this site and I have no issues. very fast delivery via email"

Offers I couldn't Ignore

"On numerous occasions I have seen some last minute sporting event tickets on TickPick that were to good to pass up. I am now truly a TickPick fan. Thanks"

2016-01-25

Why choose someone else when TIckPick always delivers!

"As always it was a perfect transaction. The basketball tickets were delivered on the day that they were supposed to, payment was easy and customer service answered all my questions within the hour."

Very easy to use

"Very easy to use, custmer service is great they respond fast"

So much cheaper!!

"Their fees are so much lower than other sites, so the prices are way lower, too. Their sellers do not get paid until after the event, and they are on the hook for big penalties if the tickets are not valid. So I feel very safe buying on TickPick."

This review was modified by dtaylor-2162 on January 24 2016 07:56:41 AM

Awesome!!!

"I got tickets that I never thought I would have a chance at.
Thanks

2016-01-23

Spend less to have more fun

"I love love love tick pick! There are no hidden fees like all the other ticket sellers and they are always at a decent price! Definitely spending my money on tickets on tick pick for as long as possible!"

Always as advertised!

"Thanks again. Enjoyed the game. "

Happy

"All the purchases I have made with TickPick have been very satisfied. "

2016-01-23

1st Braves game at Turner!!!!

"I LOVE the Atlanta Braves and being able to see my 1st game at Turner Field was the most awesome experience!!! Not only did I get to see the Braves from awesome seats but Sam Hunt performed after!!! Truly unforgettable experience!!! "

Best prices around

"Found the best prices for MLS tickets here."

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.