Stores > TickPick

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
Voice your opinion! Review TickPick by clicking a star below.

Los Angeles, CA
2017-07-23

This "company" is a SCAM! Take your business to a reputable company!!

"If I could give this place ZERO stars I would! They don't even deserve a star.

I bought tickets to an out of state concert on this site. After the transaction went through and I was given an order number, I went ahead and made travel arrangements to go out of town (i.e. purchased airfare, hotel, transportation, etc). To be extra cautious I called the morning before leaving to make sure that everything was fine with my order and a TickPick representative confirmed that everything was fine. I am handicapped/use a wheelchair and it is difficult for me to travel so I typically confirm that everything with my trip is set before I leave. In doing so, I don't have any problems along the way. Since this was my first time using this "company" I just wanted to double check that I had done everything correctly and I would receive my tickets - at this point I still hadn't received them. I was assured that everything was fine and by the time I got to my destination, I would have the concert tickets emailed to me. Well, a few hours after I landed, I received an EMAIL stating that there was a problem and the tickets that I purchased were no longer available. They didn't even have the decency of calling, they just sent an email. Such poor customer service. On top of that, the email stated that they didn't have any other tickets to this particular concert, but they would give me a refund and a $40 credit towards my next purchase with them. Really?!?!?! Do you honestly think that I would use your "company" again??

Since it was after 9:00 pm eastern time when I received the email, I was unable to call and speak with someone about this issue immediately. After they finally open I finally spoke with a TickPick representative-Scott-and was basically told that it wasn't their problem and that they had given me a $40 credit for the inconvenience. $40??? After the amount that I spent on arrangements to get there as well as a hotel and transportation $40 hardly helps...

Long story short, I spent a couple hundred dollars on travel arrangements to a sold out concert and I didn't get tickets but I was offered a $40 credit - when it was their fault to begin with!! In addition, I was also told that they don't usually give that much of a credit to customers and that I should be happy. Yes, I am really happy... Happy that I ended up wasting my time and a couple hundred dollars all because you guys don't know how to operate a business correctly. What really irritated me at the end was when I was blamed for the whole ordeal- this was a sad attempt at them trying to get out of partially reimbursing me for my travel accommodations. I knew they weren't going to do reimburse me for anything when I called and spoke with a guy by the name of Scott. However, since he brought it up I wanted to see what they would try to do to correct their mistake. When speaking with him, I was told that he would "call me the following day and see what he could do, but he couldn't guarantee anything." After calling me back, I was told that I was offered a refund before I went. Yes, at one point someone did offer me a refund or said I could wait for the tickets. I said I would wait for the tickets. But I wasn't told that the tickets were no longer available. As I mentioned before, the morning before I left for the concert I spoke with two representatives (Travis and CeCe). Neither one of them told me that the tickets weren't available. In fact, the sale was confirmed. Why would you sell tickets that aren't available???? Once these things were brought into question, Scott tried to put the blame on me. Wow! Yes you are right, it was my fault for not using a reputable ticket broker. Lesson learned...

If you are considering purchasing tickets from this site, do yourself a favor and find a reputable site and purchase tickets from ANYONE but TickPick!!!

Rep reply posted Jul-24-2017

“Hello Mary,

First and foremost, it is important that I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to provide the absolute best service to our customer's and to ensure that they have a great experience. I hope in my response that I will be able to provide some clarification on your order.

The order was placed at 10:24 PM EST on July 17th, but was not confirmed. Our office is open from 9 AM EST to 9 PM EST, so we unfortunately did not see your order until the following morning. The next day also happened to be the day of the concert. Unlike 99% of the inventory on our site, this order was coming from an individual seller who did not confirm the sale and failed to upload your ticket. We reached out and offered to cancel the sale, refund your money, and place credit in your TickPick account to purchase other another ticket; however, you elected to wait it out and see if the seller would upload the ticket.

We cannot apologize enough and wish the individual seller uploaded the ticket for your order. This order does not reflect who we are as a company, nor reflects the experience we would want any buyer to go through. If you wouldn't mind reaching out to us via email at support@tickpick.com or via phone at 845-538-4567 we would like to see if we could help amend your experience.”

2017-07-12

DO NOT Sell Tickets on Tickpick

"I had a HORRIBLE experience with tickpick. The customer service and website are TERRIBLE. I was selling tickets for an event, and could not update the price of my tickets I was selling through my phone or tablet. When I went to lower the price of my tickets I was unable to login and therefore, I didn't sell my tickets. When I called the company they did NOTHING to rectify the situation. I was told a manager was going to contact me the next day, and I am still waiting. For a company that deals strticly with online purchases, how can it be that you can not adjust your selling price when using a phone or tablet? "

Rep reply posted Jul-13-2017

“"Hello,

I apologize that you did not have a great experience using our services. We take great pride in not only the service we offer, but our customer support. I hope I am able to provide some clarification to this situation.

You reached out to our customer service line at 1:04 PM EST for tickets that you were looking to sell for a game that started at 1:07 PM EST. After listening to the conversation, the tablet you were using was not calibrated for the page you were attempting to view. Our customer service agent instructed you to go to our app and you were able to modify the price of the tickets you were trying to sell.

You then called out customer service line at 2:53 PM EST and spoke with a manager because the tickets did not sell. We apologize that the tickets did not sell, but we cannot make a guarantee that any sellers tickets will sell.

Our website will calibrate to a phone or tablet; however, it is much more efficient using the app. I wish we were able to direct you to the app to modify the price sooner if your tablet was giving you difficulty, but, regardless, we cannot guarantee the sale for any tickets listed on our site."”

2017-07-11

Wonderful

"Every single time I've purchased from the site"

2017-07-09

TickPick gets an A+++

"Been buying from Tickpick since 2014 and it destroys its competition with its prices. I hope they don't go in the way of their competition and charge ridiculous prices on fees. Keep it up TickPick!"

2017-07-06

Awesome

"Tickpick was awesome! I bought 2 tickets for a surprise Metallica concert for my husband last night and the tickets were so cheap! We had no problems downloading the tickets or getting in. I was sceptical at first because I never used this app, but I will definitely use it again. Thanks tickpick!!!"

Awesome

"Love to see the padres play "

2017-07-02

TickPick is the #1 site I buy my tickets! No Fees!

"Best place to get tickets! Their customer service is amazing!
Thank you K.Z. :)

Rep reply posted Jul-06-2017

A rep from TickPick, Tickpick1, has responded

“You're very welcome! Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us an opportunity!”

TickPick is my hero!

"Third concert purchased with TickPick and they have yet to disappoint!"

2017-06-29

No hidden fees!!

"Love this app. Bought all of my tickets through TickPick. Referred everyone I know to use this app!! "

2017-06-29

I liked it

"Everything is really easy I got a ticket I want and they were cheap and fast"

Great experience

"Everything went very well. Enjoyed our seats. No problems!"

Horrible

"I can not download
3 of the tickets I ordered very upset need help please

2017-06-28

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE !!

"Buying tickets without the hassle of paying service fees, waiting for ages to receive your tickets or refund are old news. Tick pick makes buying tickets fast, conveinent, and fun!! Keep up the excellent work Tick Pick!"

Great Service

"Easy as could be and can't beat the prices!"

2017-06-28

Great deal. Easy to navigate site. Customer for life.

"Great experience. Site was easy to navigate. Overall value was amazing. "

Share TickPick's store rating

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.