• Address: 250 East 40th Street

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I had the best time ever. I had VIP tickets and i didn't even know. Whisky tasting free food. Best Sixers game I ever been to. "

"Only improvement I would recommend is to improve the speed in which the buyer receives the etickets after purchasing. Current delays makes me nervous buying tickets day of game or within 24 hours of game. "

"Great easy hassel free transaction and fantastic seats.
Would definitely purchase from TickPick again!!

"Easy to understand...got good deals...not the rip off like stub-hub and ticketmaster..great concept and execution..."

"Always find great deals and great seats for San Francisco Giants games tickets come quick and as promised "

"Went through TickPick to get tickets for a concert this past summer, and the experience was GREAT! Got the tickets for what felt almost like a steal considering the price they were and where the seats were located. Whenever I had any concerns, TickPick's support was incredibly helpful and responded very quickly. I will DEFINITELY be using you guys again for tickets! Thanks!"

"Honestly they were the worst tickets I have ever purchased, I am aware of they said "partial obstructed view" but I had no idea it would even be remotely that bad. The stadium design is horrible and I suffered for not knowing, its was not readily noticable on your website. It was an very unpleasant experience. The tickpick portion was simply okay, my previous experiences have been wonderful, but this seemed to be out of character."

"Tickpick is amazing! Safe and fast..."

"TickPick ALWAYS has the cheapest prices and no service fees. I usually order E-tickets and the are immediately emailed to me. However, I recently ordered tickets via FedEx with TickPick and they arrived the next day. Extremely great website - I always use it to buy tickets for any event."

"Order was delivered electronically online. I was able to print my tickets off, saving the hassle of will call. Everything went good."

"The tickets I bought were fradulent according to tick pick. They were inferring that I should have known they were fradulent because of the low price. One would think that the business that buys and sells tickets would know if a price looked suspicious. They wanted to quadruple the price that I originally paid to sit sit in a section on the same level. "

"Very easy way to get good seats. "

"Great seats! Arrived just in time."

"View was ok not A category though"

"this is a good company, good bunch of people to deal with."

TickPick is a Merchant Member! Learn more

TickPick is a merchant member
TickPick participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.