Stores > Thymusking.com
  • Thymusking.com

10AM until 8PM
      joseph@thymusking.com

Voice your opinion! Review Thymusking.com by clicking a star below.

2016-04-16

Fantastic

"easy to handle, very quick, excellent service"

2016-04-15

Super caring and helpful

"Joe is a terrific representative for the company. He really aims to serve his clients well."

2016-03-21

5 star customer service

"Delivery was fast. I had also sent an email with a question and got a response back the same day. I had forgot to include my coupon code and asked if it could still be used. The representative applied my coupon and adjusted the price. Thank you. "

2016-03-14

This stuff WORKS!!

"Easy to use. My wife is now using it. She is having tremendous results in only on one month."

2016-03-08

Maybe love!

"Arrived at a decent time. I'm excited about the new product, I'll keep you posed!"

2016-03-02

Consistent excellence!

"Thymusking has always given me great service--prompt, timely and courteous. I've been a customer for 3 years now."

2016-02-21

Thymusking where customers come first

"I'd entered my address incorrectly and within an hour that morning I received an email asking me to verify it. I replied with the correction and within a few minutes after I received a second email thanking me and a third one confirming the package had shipped. After I received the package I realized I had picked the wrong product. I placed a call to Thymusking but was no able to reach someone right away. I didn't leave a message and thought I would ktry later. A couple of minutes later Joe from Thymusking calls me apologizing for missing my call and asking how could help me. Joe walked through the return process and got me on my way. That is real customer service ladies and gents."

2016-02-06

Quick Delivery! Great Products!

"The service is great. Excellent packaging to avoid damage. The site was very helpful in determining which formula to purchase. Have used the Classic formula before years ago with great results!"

2016-01-13

Great Vendor for Thymu products at Great prices

"I have been purchasing from Thymusking for years. reliable vendor. Best price you can get for these products."

2016-01-09

"Consistently excellent. Would be nice if parent company allowed reseller to give lots of samples. "

2015-11-28

"Quick delivery. Easy to use product...and I've tried them all. If this doesn't work nothing will!"

2015-11-06

"Joe barra was our sales person, he was very knowledgeable on the products and was very helpful in our product selection. the items arrived on the date he said and they were wrapped so well to avoid damage, something we appriciate, great deal and a great product"

2015-11-04

"I am very pleased with the service I have received. My call is answered quickly....and thankfully, NO PROMPTS to follow! The gentleman I have spoken with twice is very friendly and helpful. The product arrives quickly and is well sealed and privately packaged to conceal its contents. I recommend this site and product with great enthusiasm; very glad I found it!"

2015-10-05

"Fastest service I have ever had on Thymuskin order. Last time I ordered from another company it two weeks. Been using Thymuskin for 28 years great product"

2015-09-30

"I AM VERY PLEASED, WHEN I CALL IN MY ORDER I SPEAK WITH JOE HE IS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL,I AM ALSO VERY PLEASED WITH THE SHAMPOO,IT HAS HELPED WITH MY HAIR LOSS."

Share Thymusking.com's store rating

Thymusking.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Thymusking.com is not a merchant member
Thymusking.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!