Stores > Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com)
  • Thunder Audio V

Voice your opinion! Review Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com) by clicking a star below.
2016-12-14

Jerry is the Best

"I contacted Thunder Audio to ask a question about a 10 year old DVD system installed in a truck I recently purchased in the used market. Jerry responded with the advice and explanation I needed and now the system works perfectly. There was nothing in it for Jerry other than my undying appreciation...along with my grandkids'. Fabulous support and I am not even a paying customer yet...but will be."

2015-06-09

"I have been looking everywhere for a front parking aid kit from Crimestopper. Everyplace on the internet was out and no one seemed interested in investigating why, or when they could have more.
Jerry contacted the manufacturer, Found they have changed the part number, and got one on order for me. I got it less than a week later.
He also called me on a weekend to make sure the "new" part number was ok.

2014-04-28

"Have to say, Jerry from Thunder Audio Video went the extra mile to locate a SCC1 Tuner. I was disappointed when at first he said he didn't have one. A few days later he called me to say he located one and wanted to know if I still needed it. You bet I did! With Jerry's help we placed the order and it arrived a few days later."

2014-02-13

"I was lookin for an authorized CDT Audio retailer(which is mean that manufacturer will honor the warranty).So I did buy cdt audio product from Thunder Audio Video,a price and service was good,and Jerry was helpful.I got good deal for online store,and that is only reason why I shop online,otherwise I shop at regular store.Will shop again in that online store for sure!!!"

2014-02-04

"great web site,prices are great,very good customer service."

2014-01-22

"i had a question about a shallow mount subwoofer of mine that broke and is now discountinued. the reason it broke was i had it downfiring under my back seat and a wrench slid in under it and broke when it fired. jerry answered an email within one day and told me of another subwoofer that would work. he gave me options and was very helpful. i had it ordered by the next day and shipped quickly. it arrived within a couple of days and is now thumping in my truck. i sent three or four emails to him and he was always courteous and prompt. i will definetly order from him again for my car audio needs."

2013-07-29

"I purchased a NAVI 2 module for my Power Acoustik stereo/GPS unit from Jerry of Lightning Audio in Fountain Valley, CA. I was having problems with the module in that I could not put a house number for the street. I contacted Power Acoustik and talked to a Chris about the issue I was having. He was on the phone for at least 45 minutes or more. He was not able to help me and suggested that the unit may be defective. He recommended I contact Power Acoustik Returns department to request a RMA number so I can send the unit in under warranty to be repaired/replaced. This I did. I have not heard from Power Acoustik in over two weeks so, I contacted them and wanted to know if they received the item. After a few minutes or so I was told item was received. The individual gave me the RMA number for future reference. I contacted Jerry of Lightning Audio and explained the situation to him. He immediately said he would help me on this. I gave him the RMA number and he said he will go to Power Acoustik since it was only about a 20 minute drive for him. He told me he will go there tomorrow, Tuesday, 07/30/2013. Jerry did not have to do this. He is going out of his way to help a customer. "

2010-11-23

"I was a little hesitant to place my order but I am so glad I did. His price for the box I wanted was better than any I found online including ebay plus it was a name brand box. My order was shipped promptly and Jerry was prompt to answer any emails I sent along the way including tracking info. I got the box in and it was in the factory packaging with the logo on the outside and it arrived in perfect condition. My box fit under my seat just like it was supposed to and it looks great. I would highly recommend buying from him. Thanks Jerry."

2010-04-13

"I have to say that Thunder Audio was great to deal with. I called and the owner took over 45 minutes discussing the various features of the headsets I was looking at. Lowest price around and shipped by fed ex with tracking number. He was so helpful. I would certainly buy from him again and have the utmost respect for his business. BTW, love the Kenwood stereo that I bought for more than $50 cheaper that ANYONE else online.

Thanks again for your help.

Eric S.
Hillsboro, Mo.

2010-01-04

"avoid this retailer.
This guy is the most unprofessional business owner I have ever dealt with. I placed the order on 12/16... he got around to shipping me the wrong product on 12/23 after over a week of sending emails, I finally called and got yelled at and told that I "dont understand the industry I'm dealing with" He said that he wanted to send me a label to ship what he had sent me to the person it should have gone to instead of issuing a return, and that I would have to wait until that person sent me what I had ordered. He started telling me irrelevant things such as how much he makes, and how long he has been selling online... I think he might have been drunk. He told me that he was issuing me a refund and then hung up on me, before sending me an email with a bunch of links that talked about warranty procedures for other companies... still scratching my head as to the relevance of that

after phoning my credit card company and finding out that he had lied about issuing a refund, I filed a dispute with Visa fraud

2009-10-23

"I ordered a new Crime Stopper CS-34.TX.II Replacement Remote Transmitter for my wife's remote starter in her car. Shipping only took 2 days from CA to MI via USPS Priority. He also dropped the shipping cost by $4.65 within 1 hour AFTER the order was placed, that has never happened before with any online seller. I programed the new remote and it works perfectly and saved me about half the cost of purchasing direct from my local Crime Stopper dealer.

Also fast and friendly emails.
Thank you Jerry.... :)

2009-07-18

"I cannot find where is the invoice number# so i just put order number instead.Just email me for confirmation meztizas00@gmail.com
At first i was very hesistant to purchased in this guy. I have read some issue and complain against him.But i just find out its all old and small issue. My first order did take time to process but after that it was ship fast. Jerry Edward is one of the very few honest seller.He is very honest person and thats much more important to me.I bought my items straight to him no shopping cart.I am from middle east so imagine how difficult for me to buy and trust using internet.My total amount purchase is $2000++ USD and all my Item is new and originals.I bought item from T-shirt to cdt speaker anything he will get it for you. To buyers this guy might lie from a price and process date just understand he is one man army and he cannot give all the details. He might charge you first to get your item(he sometimes got stock)Just be patience your item will come in a good conditions. Amazing price, good service, very honest. Of course i will get all my next item to this guy, trust is difficult to build

Brentwood, CA
2004-09-30

"Jerry Edwards (owner) is fantastic to deal with. I have been ordering from him for the last 6 years. Jerry is as honest and up front about his product line as he is about prices. I would recommend LightAV over ANY internet or store- front business for audio/video. Fast reliable service and shipping also a big plus. Oh, and Jerry is a workaholic and can actually be reached almost anytime via phone,email,or live chat. "

2004-03-14

"Store sells many items others don't stock, it's up front about their policies, and has very good prices."

2003-12-02

"I scanned what seemed like the whole web for a set of Bazooka 10"Marine Sub's for my boat. Everyone had them listed but where out of stock. I chated live on line with Jerry, he checked, he had them and I ordered them. I recieved them in a couple of days. And they where better then the picture! This sub are awesome. Great price, great service. I would buy for this guys anytime. Thanks Jerry."

Share Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com)'s store rating

Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com) is not a merchant member
Thunder Audio Video (also: lightav.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!