ThriftyComputer Reviews - ThriftyComputer.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 373 reviews

ThriftyComputer is not a merchant member
ThriftyComputer does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"AMAZING!! I think that this sums it up quite nicely. Ordered a product on mon and it was here on thurs. Seriously a breath of fresh air. I will recommend this site/company to everyone! Thank you ThriftyComputer!"

"IF I HAVE CHANCE TO SAY SOMETHING TO CONVINCE THE WHOLE WORLD I WORD BECAUSE TC STORE IS THE BEST STORE I HAVE EVER SHOP ONLINE FOR MY PHONES AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BUY MORE,THE PRODUCT,THE PRICE AND TIME OF DELRVERY THE OUTSTANDING."

"Ther was a mistake made and they sent me the wrong phone, but they made it right, paid all the reshipping costs and gave me a full refdund. I'm very satistfied. Honest reputable seller, Definately will do business with them again."

"Everything I have ordered they are always out of and say to pick something else"

"Highly satisfied with the product and the speed of the delivery."

"i ordered a blueant bluetooth got it an had to have help setting it up an call an they helped quick thanks"

"the phones were refurbished [per description] by the manufacture. they look "new" and they work perfectly. i love them so much that i have introduced thriftycomputer to my friends. now, i know where to buy good stuff at good prices. "

"they very unresponsive and waste a lot of time"

"I have been using my Blackjack 2 cell phone that I bought on Thriftycomputer.com and B'H its working great so I am deff recomending the site "

"cell phone product was as expected, received a day earlier than expected, and although there was a problem with the language setup, I called customer service to fix it. No wait time, and knowledgeable and friendly staff"

"Is great site to obtain good products a really good price "

"Bought a Motorola Q9H Silver Unlocked GSM Cell Phone and am quite happy with the deal. Overall a very good deal. Shipping was also prompt. "

"Thank you once again I am very satisfied, I will recommend to everyone"

"great product fast shipping i am very pleased with this company i will do business with them again"

"perfect transaction !! I ran into some minor compatibility issues but ThriftyComputer was super quick at making them right and sending me an exchange for a better model. I highly recommend ThriftyComputer."