• ThredUP

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.62/10 2.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.60/10 1.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.63/10 1.63/10

"I have been a very satisfied customer for we'll over a year - both selling AND purchasing items on almost a monthly basis. My satisfaction ended with the last "bag" I sent in. I'm well aware that in retrospect I should have opted in for the "return unwanted items" option but quite frankly in the past you have taken say 95% of what I have sent in PLUS I was at the point of feeling very comfortable with your selection procedure and moreover trusted you as a company. Well in the last batch was an Italian Alberta Ferrretti skirt in mint condition I might add that apparently fell in the "not wanted" category - which is a tad suspect considering it retailed for almost 600 - was a size 8 (American ) which is what sells most and was trendy and contemporary - I think it was worn maybe once - anyway when I called to inquire I was told that the depth that sorts and selects the items from bags submitted was seperate from the customer service department - and that there wasn't any way to communicate with them regarding my issue. I was at a loss for words - someone just snagged a very nice piece of clothing on my dime and I didnt have anyone I could speak to regarding this - I had another bag ready to ship which I've sent to another online consignment shop as a result - but honestly word of mouth and social media speak louder and until this issue is resolved to my satisfaction I am letting all those people I once recommend you to that this is not a good company to deal with!"

"I love ThredUp. I only found out about it a few months ago but with each order I am more satisfied. Not only has it pleased me, it has exceeded my expectations. The packages arrive intact; ordering is simple and fun; there are many items to choose from. I appreciate that I can spend on myself and not feel as if I am breaking my family's piggy bank. Thank you, ThredUP."

"The first time using this site. I am very happy with the site and the merchandise. "

"AMAZING items! Come in a polka dot box, wrapped in tissue. Great return service, packaging and customer service. The selling feature is great too!"

"The thredUP.com website is very well organized and easy to use. The mobile app is the same! The customer service was very responsive and helpful. The only small request I might have is to speed up shipping although I assume it is slower to keep costs down."

"Clothes arrived quickly and in great condition. Very easy process. Even returned a couple items I didn't like when I tried them on and return process was simple!"

"Easy to find what I was looking for and I did have to return one item... excited to find something different!

"Love, love my Vera Bradley bag!! Just as described...small amount of fading (I mean VERY small). It is absolutely perfect. And the way it was wrapped....I felt like I was getting a present. This was my first time shopping on your site...I will be returning :)"

"I love everything I have bought and I love how everything is just the way it has been described! The concept is earth wise and refreshing! "

"I love TredUP! I used to shop for brand name clothing mostly on ebay which could be a hit or miss but have pretty much completely switched to ThredUP for purchasing clothes as I can trust that the items they sell have been inspected and the condition will be as advertized. I'm very impressed with ThredUp's service - all of my orders shipped quickly, were accurate, arrived as advertized (with an exception of just a couple of items out of probably close to 50 that I have purchased so far) and the return process is easy and free. I have added some beautiful pieces to my closet that I would not have found otherwise or would not have been able to afford. I would highly recommend ThredUP to everyone!"

"I absolutely LOVE THIS STORE!"

"I have ordered twice and both times had a great experience. The shipping time, the packaging, the products were all above my expectations. I will without a doubt be ordering again!"

Thredup3, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to review your first two orders. We are so happy to hear your experience was great, shipping times and product was above expectation. We look forward to you shopping with us again soon! :)”

"This was my first experience with online consignment shopping and it was great! The clothes were perfect! Thank you! "

Thredup3, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to send you shout out and positive review of thredUP. We are so happy to hear your experience was great and clothing was perfect. We look forward to you shopping with us again soon! :)”

"ThredUP is great!
I have found quality, unique and affordable clothes.

Thredup3, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for the thredUP shout out!! We are so happy you found us, and that you found quality & affordable items. We look forward to you shopping with us again! :)”

"The items arrived quickly and were as nice as described. I don't buy new clothes in retail stores, so this is a great new option for me."

Thredup3, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for posting the shout out! We are so happy to hear the items were as described, and arrived quickly. We are so glad our service works so well for you, and we look forward to you shopping with us again! :)”

Share ThredUP's store rating

ThredUP is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThredUP is a merchant member
ThredUP participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.