• ThredUP

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.88/10 3.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.94/10 3.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.37/10 3.37/10

"I LOVE my new wallet!!! The description was accurate and it arrived packaged perfectly!!! I will definitely be a forever customer!!!"

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for your purchase and feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!”

"I love purchasing clothes through Thred Up because they are normally in excellent condition-like new. They also make returns very easy. I was a bit disappointed with last purchase which I returned, because one of the items was so heavily doused in fragrance/perfume of some sort. I doubt that I would have been able to get that out through washing, so I sent it back. It was pretty disgusting and I could never have tolerated wearing it without a terrible allergic reaction. Other than that one incident, I have been extremely pleased with my shopping experience on Thred Up. "

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"I love your packaging. The arrival felt so special!

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"The top I ordered was from a top designer, in perfect condition...actually like new, fits perfect and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Also, it was sent and received within a few days from when I ordered, and the packaging was adorable and professionally wrapped! ThredUP rocks!!!!!"

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"Love the clothes- all of them are in excellent shape and the prices can't be beat. I'm doing my part by re-using, and the packaging makes it feel like a gift has arrived in the mail. What a great company!"

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"The products are of good quality and arrived in a timely manner. My one complaint is that one of the shirts that I ordered had felt writing on it that was not clearly visible from the photo that was posted on the website. "

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity! We look forward to seeing you again soon!”

"I love the options/brands available, easiness to shop online & through the app, the ability to understand the return policy if applicable, and various coupons available. "

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"Satisfaction at it's finest!"

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"Good, quality items. As described."

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"I have ordered from ThredUP four times and every order there has been a small issue that has been overlooked. From pilling, to small stains, to small holes and thankfully I have caught most of them and returned the item. This back and forth thing gets tiring... .especially when by you have to find a way to use your credit. This is a pretty good website but their pricing can be off as well. "

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"I love that I'm getting quality clothing for cheap! I've also had to return something..which was super easy!"

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"Thank you. Quick service with quality merchandise."

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"They do exactly what they say they will do and they do it on time, with kindness and accuracy. "

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"Clothes came quickly, very nice presentation, easy to order and return. Clothes fit true to size, in good condition."

Thredup4, ThredUP rep has responded

"I always have the best experience with ThredUP. Everything is reasonably priced and beautiful. The times I've had a few issues, the customer service has been awesome and have helped me resolve any problems I've had. I love this company. I'll keep buying for them for a long time. "

Share ThredUP's store rating

ThredUP is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThredUP is a merchant member
ThredUP participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.