Stores > ThredUP

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

2016-01-29

Great for buying, AWFUL for selling

"ThredUP is great if you are buying clothes but they give you next to nothing if you sell to them. I recently sent them a full bag, several of my items were designer denim and brands like Free People and Anthropologie (both of which are expensive brands). They accepted 21 items (most of which were the expensive brands) and informed me my payout would be $69.86. That means they gave me an average of $3.32 per item. Then I looked up some of my items that they are selling for between $16 and $50!!!!! That means they are pocketing between 6 and 15 times what they are giving me. They completely rip you off."

This review was modified by ld9987 on January 29 2016 10:34:36 AM

2016-01-24

Perfect just perfect

"Thank you for my childrens clothing they were the perfect fit!!!# THANK YOU very much!#"

2016-01-23

My favorite clothes shopping experience ever!

"I really enjoy second-hand clothing stores because of the variety and the "hidden gems." ThredUp makes that experience even more fun and rewarding. The filter options offer everything I could want, so that I can find the clothing I am looking for quickly and easily.

So far, my experience has been very positive. The prices vary widely, but I have never lacked for good-quality items at very reasonable prices. I once got two $60 dresses for $10-$15 each! A steal! My closet is now full of ThredUp deals.

A few of my items didn't fit me quite as I expected, but I'm hard to fit, period. All the clothing is clean, of good quality, and appropriately (and attractively) packaged. For those items that are returnable, the return process is a breeze.

I also got $20 in credit for referring a friend--bonus! There are always sales going on too. I can confidently say that ThredUp will be one of the first places I look for my clothing needs.

2016-01-22

Policy Changes

"It's getting very frustrating to get less money for consigned goods then ever, a short return window, and customer service representatives that won't respond to emails or questions. #frustrated. "

This review was modified by KCoyne on January 23 2016 04:08:39 AM

2016-01-18

Excellent

"Great bargain, excellent product."

2016-01-15

Don't Sell Items to them

"Sent in several designer items that had never been worn and they rejected them stating they were flawed in some way. Very low pay out and low percentage of acceptance of items"

2016-01-14

very satisfied

"very satisfied with my purchse, I will buy again"

2016-01-12

thrifty and thred-dy to go!!

"a friend of mine in my small town of taos, nm introduced me to thred up. i was looking for cute clothes for my boy, 3 and my girl, 10 months... and volia!! thred up has been awesome!!"

HAPPY BARGAIN HUNTER!!!!

"Loved the clothes, the price and the fast service!!!!"

ThredUp Delivers!

"My dress came very quickly. I loved that it was packaged in tissue paper, not just dumped into the cute polka dot envelope. Thank you ThredUp, I'll be back soon!"

Mint condition clothes!

"I was very pleased with all of the pieces I ordered. Everything was in mint condition (even though one of the descriptions said that one was gently used). I will definitely be a repeat customer of ThredUp!"

2016-01-12

"I love this store! I have been losing weight and need to replace clothes often and ThredUp is a budget friendly way to do that and still stay stylish! Shipping rates are reasonable and if you spend a certain amount you get free shipping for the next month! The return policy is great as well and I love being able to send in my clothes that I no longer need for store credit. "

2016-01-11

"I'm never disappointed in the merchandise I purchase from ThredUP!"

2016-01-11

"Love the clothes I found on thredup. Just wish the shipping was better. (Faster. And free or cheaper is better. But I think it's not bad.)"

2016-01-11

"Prices a bit high for the quality. Return process is quick and easy. "

This review was modified by mamamarci on January 11 2016 08:11:32 PM

Share ThredUP's store rating

ThredUP is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ThredUP is not a merchant member
ThredUP does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!