"Another smooth transaction."

"Delivery was quick and the product follow up is greatly appreciated."

"Good product, great value, fast shipping. Very satisfied. "

"They didn't put sufficient postage on the package"

"Excellent. Fast response and delivery."

"I ordered a MAHA MH C9000 battery charger and it came very quickly. I was very happy with the product and while at first the instructions seemed really complicated, it took little time to figure out the possibilities of this charger. There is little question that with a few very simple steps I can keep rechargable batteries working longer and more effectively through their lifecycle. This is much better than the typical chargers which can tell you a battery is fully charged only to find it dies after 10 minutes."

"Fine product speedily sent. they have been this way from the time I first used them. "

"excellent - they quickly sent me what I asked for"

"Easy to navigate site!!!!"

"I have purchased from Thomas Distributing before and always found their products and service excellent."

"The only 2 issues I had is the seller did NOT send a tracking number after the order was sent and sent using a shipping service that is below par. First off having a tracking number allows the customer to see the progress of the package so the customer knows what day they will receive it. Having the tracking number also allows the user to see any potential problems with the package such as if if were deverted to the wrong place. tracking numbers are VERY important to the customer

Lastly using shipping services that have multiple courier cause unneeded delays. These types of shipping services that have multiple courier companies involved are Mail Innovations (UPS and USPS) and Smartpost (Fedex and USPS). My package should've been here in 2-3 days instead it took 5 because of the Smartpost service. The package was only 135 miles away. I know saving .75 - $1.50 can really add up but is it worth taking the potential risk of losing customer satisfaction? I did create another order because I generally like the people and the products they carry but id my package goes through Smartpost again I'm finding a replacement company to do business with.

Update: Seller fixed shipping issue.

modified review This review was modified by jayw654-122 on December 10 2012 07:24:17 AM

"Quick and easy transaction! Never had a problem with them, love doing business!"

"I've always been very happy with their service and prices! Thanks! Ken Simmermon"

"Second order from this retailer, and as before, the product was delivered to Canada safely and packaged securely. Good product, good pricing and on time delivery. Would highly recommend and will order from here again, no question about that!"

"I have purchased from Thomas Distributing several times and have been happy with their products and service each time. Shipping was very quick. Will definately purchase from them again in the future.

Thomas Distributing / thomas-distributing.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Thomas Distributing / thomas-distributing.com is not a merchant member
Thomas Distributing / thomas-distributing.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!