• Rating 9.33/10 64 reviews

Things From Another World is not a merchant member
    Things From Another World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Things From Another World contact information

• Address: 10956 SE Main St. Milwaukie, OR
    • Contact: service@tfaw.com
    • Phone: 800-862-0052
    • Customer Support: 800-862-0052
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time Mon-Fri Closed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 503-654-4170

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The item I ordered was pushed back many times. Not their fault. Having it continually pushed back with NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER after other stores had theirs in stock, was absolutely unacceptable though. They claimed they had no information at all, however, when I directly approached the manufacturer and the distributor they used for the items, I, an end customer they don't even need to deal with directly, got more info out of them than their own presumably high dollar direct customer was able to get, which to me indicates clearly that they did not try.

They then overcharged me for shipping. That on it's own, while it upset me, was something I was almost ready to give up on when the item finally came. I got the item, and I found out almost right away that it was, disgustingly, in a dirty, used box that had been turned inside out. As a result my item smells like a disgusting warehouse floor and the item I ordered seems dirty. The dirty smell definitely transferred to it. No telling when and if it will actually go away.

modified review This review was modified by RevengencerAlf on March 21 2014 08:12:37 PM

"Great selection, great communication, great packing, and great customer service. They have big retailer efficiency and small retailer attention to their customers as individuals. You can't do better for comics and pop culture goodness."

"I have ordered current items and pre-orders, and have received all with minimum of fuss and in perfect condition. The website is easy to use, and TFAW kindly notifies you when a pre-order is about to be shipped -which is important, since they don't charge your credit card until your pre-ordered item is available and ready to be shipped.

They package items securely and I'd happily recommend them to anyone!

"I am very pleased with my service from things from another world. The product is very good quality and quite entertaining as well."

"Great value for my money and I recieved my package sooner than expected. Have bought from them before and they always have speedy delivery."

"Great Deal!
Fast Shippment!
Great Communication!

"Great service! I have only been getting my graphic novels from here. Overall 5 out 5! "

"I submitted a pre-order for Serenity: A Shepherd's Tale. I don't think the book has come out yet and I have not received it. However, I've had a remarkably good experience with TFAW previously, including both prompt shipment and excellent customer service with real humans!"

"Great selection and very competitive prices. The nick and dent option is great - I have used this many times and all items have been in great reading shape. I would buy from them without hesitation."

"The service from TFAW is wonderful. The processing of orders is very fast. I never have to wonder if things have been received or billed. The orders I have made have been shipped quickly, arrived on time or early, and have been in excellent shape with appropriate packaging and extras I find interesting or helpful. I appreciate their service, and every time I want to order online, i'll be coming to TFAW.com. Thanks to all of your hard work!"

"I can honestly say I don't really miss the trip to the comic shop every week. I was hooked after my first shipment of books.

And the cost of shipping is less than the cost of gas driving to and from my local store (which is 30 miles away)

"I love using things from another world. They always have a wide variety of comics on sale in their nick and dent section that always seem to be immaculate. They have super nice staff, and the woman who does customer service is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
If your a comic nerd who does online ordering use them they will help you out.

"Super fast shipment and item was VERY carefully packaged. I'm quite impressed!"

"The page display is easy to search and read.
Prices are very good, shipping is prompt.
I am very pleased. I will continue as a customer.
Glenn Blackwell

"It was a great experience to buy on TFAW. The site works fast, easy and safe."

modified review This review was modified by vbittencourt on May 10 2010 05:28:40 AM