• Things From Ano

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Order #1606634, May 1. I order 6 Chew back issues comics and 2 new chew comics. so far tfaw has sent three packages charging me postage each time. one package was lost in the mail. The other 2 packages included 1 comic each and 1 comic was damaged. tfaw fills back issues as they come in so they will send one comic at a time and mulitple packages until the order is filled. in this case i order 6 back issues about $10 worth of books and was sent three packages with postage totaling $10.50 each time. at this point, after paying postage 3 times, one package is missing, the 2nd packaged had a damaged book and the 3rd package is on the way. NEVER order back issues from TFAW.

This review was modified by robotur on June 05 2015 06:22:28 PM

"This is a truly awesome place to get your comics/graphic novels. the service is awesome, ordering is way to easy. The easiest online store to get what you need. Keep it up guys the customer service is amazing. I am a huge fan already. The 5 star rating I gave is a true depiction of the service and selection of this site."

This review was modified by justinmags84 on March 25 2015 11:29:24 AM

"I certainly love buying the latest Dark Horse comics from these guys as well as catching up on old issues. And never had a problem with their "nick and dent" discounts. Ordering is fast and easy, although if there is one quibble (a small one), is that it can be difficult to search for an exact item."

"Backstory:

Pre-ordered MONTHS ago the Harley Quinn Annual 1 (non christmas tree smell). Ordered 30 copies for myself as well as several other boardies.

Email sent saying books were "ready to be shipping", however it noted that they were now converted to the Christmas tree one. I quickly emailed them back and was assured by Kyle that this was not the case and I would get the proper books.

Books get delivered. Open up the package and low and behold they are CHRISTMAS TREE. Sent another email to Kyle informing him of their mistake and he said oh shoot, send them back we will credit you for them.

Perfect, can you send me replacements of the ones I ordered?
No we don't have those ones left.
Ok I will take the alternate cover then.
Sorry limit of 5 per person.
Really? Even though I ordered these months ago?
Yup.
So I will get them at the price I paid initially?
Really? Even though I pre ordered these months ago and YOU (TFAW) made the mistake?
Ya I have no way to change the price. Plus we can't give you more than 5.

So they will not receive any future orders from me. I apologize to those other guys who were hoping to get some of these that got screwed out of it.

"Easy to use site, very user friendly."

This review was modified by louisdh on November 17 2014 04:42:52 PM

"A great site for all things in the comic and graphic novel related. I had an easy time viewing and getting around the site. Very happy with the prices, and ecstatic about the option of backs and bags for my comics. Huge game changer for my hobby"

GODisaRefuge4Us's Avatar

Boise, Idaho, USA

"I ordered 3 items. For shipping, I selected the cheapest option (USPS 1st Class/Priority Mail), and their website said that no insurance and no tracking were provided for this shipping method. However, they did provide a tracking # and $50 insurance was included. All 3 items were new and as described. They shipped quickly. I would purchase from them again. GODisaRefugeFor.us"

"Poor customer service. Package came damaged from UPS and I had to file a chargeback with my credit card bank because of poor service. TFAW never issued me a refund; UPS tracking shows item was sent back to TFAW and they have the nerve to challenge my chargeback and deny me a refund I am still disputing this with my credit card bank."

"for all the stores I have buy comics I prefer Things From Another World over the others"

This review was modified by Ojaio on June 27 2014 02:34:45 PM

"Great store and very good prices. Ships to my country, brazil, so very happy to buy here."

This review was modified by juliohfk on May 27 2014 02:37:24 PM

"The item I ordered was pushed back many times. Not their fault. Having it continually pushed back with NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER after other stores had theirs in stock, was absolutely unacceptable though. They claimed they had no information at all, however, when I directly approached the manufacturer and the distributor they used for the items, I, an end customer they don't even need to deal with directly, got more info out of them than their own presumably high dollar direct customer was able to get, which to me indicates clearly that they did not try.

They then overcharged me for shipping. That on it's own, while it upset me, was something I was almost ready to give up on when the item finally came. I got the item, and I found out almost right away that it was, disgustingly, in a dirty, used box that had been turned inside out. As a result my item smells like a disgusting warehouse floor and the item I ordered seems dirty. The dirty smell definitely transferred to it. No telling when and if it will actually go away.

This review was modified by RevengencerAlf on March 21 2014 08:12:37 PM

"Best comic shop ever, hands down. Online, in-person, however you deal with them, TFAW is the best!"

This review was modified by askanison616 on October 04 2013 11:38:29 AM

"Things From Another World is a great company to buy collectibles from. Good prices, fast shipping, and products are always in excellent condition when they arrive."

This review was modified by stevea689 on May 04 2013 10:46:30 PM

"It's a great site that sells things at a discount compared to it's competitors."

"Great selection, great communication, great packing, and great customer service. They have big retailer efficiency and small retailer attention to their customers as individuals. You can't do better for comics and pop culture goodness."

Share Things From Another World's store rating

Things From Another World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Things From Another World is not a merchant member
Things From Another World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!