Stores > The Unlocking Company

• The Unlocking C The Unlocking Company Elite Status
    • Address: San Diego, California
    • Contact: sales@theunlockingcompany.com
    • Customer Support: 619-992-1353
    • Business Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
2017-02-15

Wow!

"After researching for days on how to unlock my phone.. When thinking it was impossible. I gave in and spent the money.. And it worked!! It was the most affordable option out there. They responded very quickly to my questions as well. Thank you guys!"

This review was modified by Ag1991 on February 17 2017 11:00:02 PM

2017-02-12

Great service and the code worked great

"Great service and they reply back immediately to any queries you have. As well as that this was the cheapest code online by far !"

This review was modified by jainish30112000 on February 14 2017 10:45:01 AM

2017-02-08

Blessing!!

"This really helped me out from having to spend almost $100 just to get my phone unlocked. "

This review was modified by jeremy_javon on February 10 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-02-07

Worked first time, brilliant!

"These guys do exactly what they say they will do, they are honest, talk you through the process, can't fault them. Unlocked HTC Desire 530 on O2 network, it took 20 seconds and worked first time."

This review was modified by Jezzyboy on February 09 2017 03:45:02 AM

2017-02-06

Great service

"they unlock my phone within two days only that is great , I have deal before with other website for unlocking and they took around 20 days which was very long period to wait"

This review was modified by zumuruda on February 08 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-02-05

Piece of inexpensive cake!

"I looked up unlocking on the internet, found The Unlocking Company, typed in the country, carrier and cell code and that was it. It's also less than half the price of going to a local store. Very satisfied!"

This review was modified by BodieQ66 on February 07 2017 10:30:02 PM

2017-02-03

Great job!

"Code work perfectly,thanks"

This review was modified by Gibsonek on February 07 2017 12:15:19 AM

Fast and So Affordable

"Unlocking my LG G4 was fast and very affordable. I unlock every phone I buy and this service has been the best I have ever used. Thanks again and I will be back."

This review was modified by jazzy888 on February 03 2017 12:15:01 PM

The unlocking kings

"The unlocking company are awesome the real deal folks I'm very pleased with their service they helped me unlock my Samsung galaxy grand prime fast and kept in touch with me thru the process if your looking to get unlock codes for your phone I highly recommend the unlocking company I will spread the word to family and friends and will use them again in the future thanks unlocking company"

This review was modified by jamesfrankacuna408 on February 03 2017 09:45:02 AM

Easy quick less than 48hours

"I needed this att iPhone unlocked for my wife , every other site told me it'd take 7 to 10 days . One site even told me it'd be 1 to 3 days . The unlock company did it for me in less than 48 hours . My wife has her T-Mobile SIM card in the att iPhone and everything is fine now . Thanks to my new friends at THE UNLOCK COMPANY . ✊"

This review was modified by c_kornrgay on February 03 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-01-31

did the trick

"i was really dubious about this company after reading several bad reviews and realising they were not in the uk ,but i took the chance paid my money and they told me my code would be ready between 1 and 72 hours .5 days later i was convinced i had been scammed ,so i proceeded to send them the inevitable e-mail still convinced i had been scammed .
a reply saying it would take longer than usual made me very skeptical thinking the worst i was convinced i had lost my money .
how wrong i was less than 24 hours later the unlock code arrived along with a link showing very simply how to use it
how wrong i was to judge this company, the product ease of use and honesty are 1st class ,thanks guys and i surely will recommend and use your services in the future

This review was modified by pete_turner36 on February 02 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-01-29

100% secure and reliable

"Best prices in the market, great choise to unlock your smartphone cheaper than other providers.... 100% trust, hope to back again to your services... Thanks for your support! "

This review was modified by everybuypt on January 31 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-26

Great job

"They are a great company to deal with. I was sceptical at first ,but the results where amazing if you need your phone unlocked this the company to come to"

This review was modified by Aelmartines on January 31 2017 12:00:34 AM

2017-01-25

Great!!!!

"Fast, reliable and great services. "

This review was modified by i253637 on January 27 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-22

Quick and EAsy

"Ordered it on the 18 and received it on the 20th of January 2017. Easy process. Entered the unlock code and BAM!!! Works like a charm"

This review was modified by chue.lee on January 24 2017 08:15:02 PM

Share The Unlocking Company's store rating

The Unlocking Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Unlocking Company is a merchant member
The Unlocking Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.