Stores > The Unlocking Company

• The Unlocking C The Unlocking Company Elite Status
    • Address: San Diego, California
    • Contact: sales@theunlockingcompany.com
    • Customer Support: 619-992-1353
    • Business Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
2017-01-18

Excellent Service!

"Thanks so much for you fast spot on service. The unlock code you sent me worked instantly. I will use your services again as well as recommend you to my friends. Thanks again.
~Stephen

This review was modified by StephenBeckers on January 20 2017 02:00:02 PM

SUPER SATISFIED

"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICES.. VERY FAST AND WELL WORTH THE MONEY.. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A PHONE UNLOCKED.. GREAT CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND SERVICE..THANKS AGAIN.. CHRIS"

This review was modified by makert8_2013 on January 19 2017 09:15:01 PM

Great Fast Fix

"Fast service Only 1 day and I had my code and it worked perfectly the first time. I am very happy"

This review was modified by vsnetzinger on January 19 2017 11:45:02 AM

The ULC

"As promised my phone is now unlocked, Thank you much."

This review was modified by Aburton2k on January 19 2017 01:00:01 AM

No hassle unlock

"This company was literally hassle free to work with. Site was user friendly and simple and everything from start to finish worked flawlessly. Will DEFINITELY be using them in the future instead of going through carrier's process which is usually a headache.

Using my avid trio and loving it!

This review was modified by fatima_f_fletcher on January 18 2017 01:45:03 PM

Great service.

"Tried to get my phone unlocked through another company but they were not able to do it. The unlocking company was able to do it without any problem. "

This review was modified by zejaie on January 18 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-01-16

Worked at first attepmpt!

"Everything worked as is supposed to, deadline was observed, code worked at first attempt. Nothing to complain about."

This review was modified by ghigacr on January 18 2017 05:45:02 AM

Worked like a charm!

"After I've got an invalid unlocking code from at&t, I have contacted the unlocking company and they sent me a code which worked with no problems, great!"

This review was modified by rotemk on January 18 2017 12:45:01 AM

Exactly As Promised

"Successful, simple, and affordable.

I activated a new (clearance, $29) (Cricket) HTC Desire 625 with a Project Fi data-only SIM. Super happy. Thanks!

This review was modified by excephalopod on January 17 2017 08:30:02 PM

2017-01-15

"Will use them again. The estimated time was not correct but the code worked so I'm happy. "

This review was modified by Sabrinaab97 on January 17 2017 06:30:01 PM

SMOOOOOTH!!!!!!

"This was the easiest experience I've had with cell phone fixes. Their instruction was very clear & to the point. Everything worked exactly as they said!! (made me want to unlock more phones) I am so glad I asked Google "How to unlock phones" as a couple stores told me I couldn't do it myself & would have to beg the carrier to give me the code. I purchased the phone from Cricket & wanted to use it on my ATT plan. Trying to do things with your cell phone can be frustrating but not so with this company. I highly recommend The Unlocking Company & the nominal fee was money well spent...

This review was modified by joe_rapoza on January 17 2017 04:45:01 PM

Very fast service

"Got the code exactly as expected and it was as fast as expected. Good service."

This review was modified by Arrkaycee on January 17 2017 12:03:07 AM

Great service

"Great communication and fast response.Thinking on purchasing all my unlock codes with them cause they have the lowest prices."

This review was modified by fernandoychata on January 17 2017 12:02:58 AM

Tey did it again!!!:)

"No one was able to provide network unlock code, At&t was telling me, that IMEI is not in they data base and they would not unlock, but phone was purchased from them!!! And finally I had to use this service, and it worked like a charm! Thank you once again, and I will be using your services again!"

This review was modified by jobassistant on January 17 2017 12:02:52 AM

2017-01-13

Trouble free

"This guys always get it right...I've unlocked a few cells with their help with no problems ever..Can't thank them enough."

This review was modified by WEKirkland on January 17 2017 12:02:34 AM

Share The Unlocking Company's store rating

The Unlocking Company is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Unlocking Company is a merchant member
The Unlocking Company participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.