Stores > ThermoSoft

• Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-02-06

"We're very satisfied with the sales rep who answered our questions and advised; very satisfied with the ease of placing an order and the timely delivery; however, the product has not yet been installed. "

2016-02-04

Awesome service

"Ordered over phone and person was very helpful and patient. Have not installed product yet. It should be done in 2 weeks hope product is as great as service"

2016-02-03

Very helpful in getting the right parts

"Bob Kraft reviewed my floor plan with me and explained things and got my order right. The parts came within a few days. I was happy with it.

Thanks,

Ellis

2016-01-28

warm bathroom

"tahnk for all of your help"

2016-01-11

"I called on a sunday and the representative was very helpful in my selection of components that I needed for my order. Product was delivered on wednesday. This is the second time i have used ThermoSoft products so i am aware of their high quality products and would highly recommend them to anyone. Also their prices are great."

2016-01-04

"Gentleman on the phone was knowledgable and helpful. Product arrived on time and can't wait to get it hooked up!"

2015-12-26

"I was looking to warm my stainless soaker tub, which is not the intended or typical use for their product line. Bob walked me patiently through all the specs and assisted me with configuring products that would work best for my a typical product usage. He was beyond patient with our needs during a busy Holiday time. "

2015-12-21

"Quick service, thank you."

2015-12-18

"Installed this on a concrete basement floor with engineered bamboo. Took a while to heat up at first but works like a charm now."

2015-12-16

"Everything about it was great including sending new thermostat!!"

2015-12-16

"Extremely helpful and patient, since I was certainly a novice. Many theanks"

2015-12-12

"sales person was helpfull and product came when I was told,have not installed yet,still putting down backer board."

2015-12-01

"I went to them last minute and asked for (3) 7' lenghts. They shipped 1 7' length and a 20' length and told me to make it work. The 20' was more than twice what the two 7' would have been."

2015-11-28

"Excellent, knowledgeable sales staff."

2015-11-27

"Great sevice, lots of options for my job"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.