• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"Bob Kraft was very helpful and went out of his way to be of assistance. Love the product and will continue to buy my customers heated floors here. Thanks"

"The process of ordering and installation was a breeze.
We are so glad that you were willing to work with the homeowners because we could figure out how much square footage we needed. It would have been more difficult to get the contractor to make a floor plan and work with you and it would have taken more time.

Since we were ordering our own mats, we completed the order and install much faster! Now we can enjoy!

"Very friendly and knowledgeable service shipping very quickly and neat "

"Very helpful, patient, and informative."

"Anthony was very helpful, efficient and pleasant to work with."

"Anthony was tremendously helpful from start to finish of my purchasing process. I'll continue to use and recommend your products."

"Order was delivered on the scheduled date. Product is easy to to install and use. I am very happy with your products."

"Great customer service over the phone, and great records of my purchase over 7 years ago"

"Bob Kraft was especially helpful! We may need to contact him again as the installation is done. Amazing customer service. Thank you!"

"I called Thermosoft when looking for an in-floor heating system and was impressed with the information on their site. The instructional videos were very useful in helping me understand what would work for my space. I spoke with Doug who went above and beyond in listening to my many questions before I could order. He cheerfully gave me advice on the products I would need, and then assisted me with placing the order. I was extremely happy with the great service Doug provided (professional and friendly!), and with the quick shipping of my order. Everything arrived intact and the resistance test confirmed the heat mat was in perfect order. Overall, I am very pleased with Thermosoft's service and product so far! Construction is still taking place and the mat is not yet installed so I can't speak to its performance. But, so far there's no reason to expect any problems...I'll follow up when it's in! "

"Great service .fast shipping an absolute please to deal with ."

"Salesman was very polite and thorough. We couldn't use everything we ordered so they gave us a refund.
Installation was fairly easy. Haven't used the heat much yet because it is summer now!

"My salesperson Anthony @ ext 14, was AWESOME!!! Just finished the install last night, hoping to ge to try it out, but the weather here in SE Texas is not very cold right now....lol!! So will have to wait until this Winter to check it out."

"This was my second purchase so I'm very satisfied with the both the people and the product. My sales rep (Bob) was great!"

"Sales team on the phone was exceptional. The delivery was quick and exactly what I ordered.

Top notch overall and I would definitely buy again.

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.