• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

• Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"excellent customer service"

"Great product, installed in all of our 3 bathrooms."

"We have always had a good experience with thermosoft. Thanks mike rivas."

"This is an awesome product, great customer service, at an affordable price."

"Haven't installed yet but ordering was easy and everything arrived on time and complete"

"The package came promptly and seems to be in good shape. I have not opened the package to test the contents yet. "

"Excellent customer service!"

"Thank you for all the help your customer relations couldn't have been better.

Dustin Dominie
Prole construction

"For me it always comes down to people, my experiences with my sales representative Anthony Lavat is always attentive, informative, and responsive...this is what I need more of to run my business successfully.
Paul de Leeuw
Halcyon Development Group

"Shipped quickly, very nice customer service by Dave."

"Excellent product, wonderfull service"

"When I phoned, I didn't know what I needed or what size. The gentleman on the phone was friendly and very helpful. I told him I needed it all right away and he got it ready for shipping that day. I received the package when he said I would and it was exactly what I needed. I haven't yet turned it on as my floor is not finished yet, but I can't wait to try it. Thank you."

"i called them with questions about the product & the office was closed so i left a message. Customer service called me back within the hour , answered my questions & ordered the product. The shipping was very quick, i had the product within two days. Thank you!"

"Very quick response, Thanks "

"Doug Hermann has been extremely helpful to me as this us the first time I have installed thermosoft products. I have been impressed with the willingness of the organization to make things simple for us, we appreciate that!
Based on my experience, I would use thermosoft again and would recommend thermosoft!

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.