Stores > ThermoSoft

• Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-01-12

Warm and Toasty bath tile floor

"Great product and easy to install. Sales staff is very professional and knowledgeable. Installed the heating coils in our master bath 3 years ago and like it so much I am installing the system in the Jack and Jill bath. I have had no problems with the system. Highly recommend this product. "

This review was modified by darrowx4 on January 17 2017 12:01:19 AM

2017-01-06

Floor Measurements

"I gave my measurements to the sales person the first time I order. He suggested I buy the heated floors with 2 feet away from the walls that surround my basement with my first order my contractor called back and he said something totally different to him he said the heated floor should be six inches away from the walls so I made this new purchase because of it. I feel that my order (including my first order) should have been greatly discounted because I am now waiting and paying the contractors. "

2017-01-06

no product ever received

"Still waiting on product to be delivered"

2017-01-04

"Fast shipping have not been home to check contents"

2017-01-02

Great Company to work with

"Doing another bathroom floor. Thermosoft phone sales are best in the business"

2016-12-29

Great job

"I called about a thermostat talked to the sales man who was very professional they had the thermostat that I needed I received it in 2 days Great Job"

2016-12-27

Awesome service

"I am installing radiant heat in a back room that is now our family room. I had some questions about my choice to use electric grid as opposed to a boiler. They were able to provide me with good information that I could use in making my decision. Further when I ordered (even though this was around the holidays) the ordered was handled quickly and I received the order within two days. I have no complain so far as the instruction on application is also very straightforward."

2016-12-08

Warm and toasty

"We are very happy with our new flooring in the dining room. Our salesmen was very patient with us and delivery was super fast. Love our nice warm floors even on 25 degree Ohio weather.Thank you."

2016-12-08

Prompt and quick

"Excellent service and processing."

2016-12-06

Great Shipping and Tech Support

"I ordered my heat mats and they arrived 2 days later! I have not installed them yet as we are still in the middle of the bath remodel, but I did have some questions about the install and when I called the tech support was first rate.

I'm looking forward to having warm floors when I get out of my shower.

2016-12-06

Solid company

"Excellent customer service! Experienced and knowledgeable about product and shipping."

2016-12-04

keep your feet toasty warm

"great product easy to install it's the best way i have found so far to keep tile warm in the winter "

Extremely pleased!

"I was ready to place my order online and decided to call and see if there were any more discounts. I talked to Ryan and he gave me an extra $100 off the already discounted price. Once the order was placed it only took a few days and it was here. Everything was in good order and well packed."

THREE TIMES!

" After in installing ThermoSoft in our master bathroom back in 2010 and later doing our whole basement floor, the 3rd installation was just done at my parents house in their bathroom. I am very happy with all 3 and would recommend ThermoSoft to those go barefoot on tile flooring. This is a GREAT PRODUCT!"

2016-12-02

The alarmis a must

"When a customer orders, advise them that the electrician and/or floor tile installer may STRONGLY recommend the alarm to save a lot of potential problems and expense. So, why don't you do the same?
Overall the ordering and shipping was easy, efficient and well executed. I'm hoping the system works that well after the tile is installed.

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.