Stores > ThermoSoft

support@thermosoft.com
      847-279-3800 x 2

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review ThermoSoft by clicking a star below.

2017-10-07

Exceeded expectations

"They exceeded expectations through out the experience from initial technical support thru pricing and delivery. In addition the purchased material and installation instructions appear to be of very good quality. I would highly recommend them."

2017-09-26

Great customer service and shipping time

"Great customer service and shipping time"

2017-09-14

A bit disappointed

"I spent a great deal of time with the sales rep during the course of several phone calls to nail down the specifics of square footage for the heating element (almost 600 square feet and almost 5k for everything I purchased). Upon installation, I discovered that the order was not correct.; I was over about 30 feet and had to exchange a 120 sq. roll for an 80 ft. roll. I paid much more for the exchange roll than the first even though it was a lesser amount due to sales / promotion etcetera - frustrating.

Additionally, when I spoke to the rep for the exchange he was not polite nor did he even begin to entertain a lesser price for the exchange material. He became agitated with me due to my cell reception, which waivered for a couple of minutes and also condescending when I didn't understand some of the acronyms he used. - unacceptable.

Toping it all off, I hired an installer to finish the project and he showed me systems that were much less expensive, just as easy to install (easier in his opinion) and can run off a single thermostat - Now I feel duped and cheated.

2017-09-12

Excellent Customer Service

"Thermosoft has the best customer service...hands down."

2017-08-23

TheroSoft takes care of the Rookies

"We have N E V E R renovated anything before and we decided to rip out our carpet and install radiant heat and ceramic tile all by ourselves (not too sure how smart that is...). Months and months of YouTube videos and research led us to ThermoSoft. From their online video to the sales representative to the customer service, they were absolutely amazing and continue to be so. We called them for help after laying the mats and they were, yet again, amazing and so supportive. We are currently in the process of laying the tile over the radiant heat. I can't wait to test it out! For those buying for the first time, I recommend ordering the sensor kit at the same time as the mats. We didn't and realized it didn't come with the mats and because we were ready to install, we had to overnight it which cost more $$ than I would've wanted. ThermoSoft is a great company and the quality of the mats is AMAZING! "

2017-08-10

Fantastic followup without any pressure.

"Excellent example of personal service."

2017-08-10

Great Customer Service

"Not installed yet but they really know their stuff. Timely"

2017-07-31

Great Price & Customer Service

"I found ThermoSoft on line & thought the prices were great. I had some questions so I called. The gentleman I talked to was very helpful & actually saved me a bit more money by ordering thru him. My order was sent out within hours & I know if I have any more questions they'll be there to help! Thanks for a great, easy experience!"

2017-07-27

excellent service best prices

"good customer service. fast shipping. very good product. "

2017-07-24

good service

"good service both on the phone with help from my questions and speedy delivery. The package arrived in four days"

2017-07-15

Good salesman got everything I needed!

"Good, everything worked like planned!"

2017-06-28

Tile heat

"Easy to work with. Great product."

2017-06-27

Excellent Service

"Ordering on line was easy and quick. Received within 2 days. "

2017-06-08

Excellent Experience

"Super over the phone service. Got a good deal and all delivered as advertised. Thanks!"

2017-06-02

Excellent tech support without having to send emails

"It's a pleasure to do business with a company who actually answers their phone and has the knowledge to answer your questions without having to go to their web sites and send e-mails back and forth. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.