Stores > ThermoSoft

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-09-23

All good

"Everything arrived on time; quickly. Looking forward to unpack / installation. "

2016-09-20

keeping warm

"good service product high quality "

2016-08-21

great customer service

"Called these guys about placing an order and other technical stuff. They were very pleasant and just plain ON IT!"

2016-08-18

Catch this, Mitch

"Very satisfied with the help Mitch gave me. Everything is here and on time. Haven't done the install yet, but I'm confident it will go well.

Thank you, Mitch, you were a big help.

Jack

2016-08-08

"The service i received from thermosoft representative doug was top notch. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns providing me with the confidence i was purchasing the right product for my new home. He also provided numbers in the event i needed additional information and help in the future. Its not often you find this kind of customer service. "

2016-08-02

Worry Busters

"These guys are always on. Never any problems."

2016-08-01

heated floor

"prompt response and quick shipment. It is not yet installed but it looks really good so far."

2016-07-31

"Not having ever bought a product like this, I had a few questions that were met with little, what seemed like little interest, I thought, "could this be the uninterested son of the owner, working for his Dad threw the summer, or what", but, everything went smoothly, got the item as was ordered, and on time.
It will be a couple weeks before it will be installed, and probably months before we feel a need to use it.
Looking forward to, that especially with the programable controller.
Thanks for the help.

Dennis

2016-07-21

Floor heat is the way to go

"Bought floor heating from this company years ago. They still had our info and gave excellent customer service upgraded shipping for free. The floor heat works great . The reason we bought new and installed more is because we remodeled. Highly recommended "

This review was modified by firefly_fidler on July 21 2016 05:43:15 PM

2016-07-20

Great product, great customer service, great price, I always buy from them

"I have ordered product from Thermosoft for more than 5 years and I have always been satisfied. "

2016-07-15

I wish everyone did business like this.

"From our first phone call inquiring about their products to receiving it at our doorstep, it was a very pleasant experience. I had research radiant heated products as we are remodeling our kitchen and replacing the flooring with porcelain tiling. My Son bought a new home with radiant heating in his bathroom and really loves and told me we would too. Working as a Quality Engineer in Automotive Design & Development I began my research of radiant flooring & related products and soon narrow my choices down to 3 suppliers. After talking with all 3, ThermoSoft soon became my choice. Dave in Sales was very helpful and did a quick follow up to all my questions. He took our design layout & drafted a list of materials and gave us a very competitive & attractive quote. Our project stalled as the Contractor was delayed a few months, but when it was time to order, ThermoSoft honored the old quote & put our package together, shipped and was at our doorstep with the week. We are waiting on the installation and once it's completed I will update this review. But so far, I wish everyone did business like this. "

2016-07-15

Out of the Park Homerun Flooring Fun

"WE ripped up the old tile floor (12in size) and replaced with 16in. Looks and feels fantastic !!"

2016-07-14

Awesome Customer Service!!

"Doug from Thermosoft went above and beyond to make sure I received the right part. He promptly returned my call and gave me great advice. "

2016-06-27

Great product

"This is the second bathroom we'll be putting your product in. It works great and customer service was very helpful."

2016-06-23

Wish my plaids matched that well when I'm sewing!

"After explaining the product to the engineers in the family,I was excited to begin the project.. the instructions were easy to follow. In one day I was able to have the moisture barrier, the underlayment, and the heating system down and ready for the electrical work to be done.
The materials were easy to use.

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.