• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

"sales were knowledgeable
order was shipped fast

"Shipped out the thermostat quickly."

"Thank you.
Great post-sales sevice.

"After looking online I called them to ask if you questions, it was late in the day but this still took the time to answer everything they're actually extremely helpful! I place my order over the phone, and they stayed on the phone while they sent the confirmation emails to make sure everything went through OK. It was great and while we are chatting I found out that they actually make all the components right there, they don't sub it out or buy it from someone else. They know their stuff it was great

Eric

"ThermoSoft was very easy to place an order even when making special requests. The shower pan did arrive a little later than originally thought, the drain was missing and there was a mark that was made from something solid/heavy contacted it and made a chip come off. Good thing the color is all the way thru the pan ! The shower pan is very solid, and was very easy to install."

"I called and spoke with Dave. He was very knowledgable and we had the order completed over the phone in less than 5 min. Being a contractor I've used thermosoft a few times before and find their system to be very nice. The item shipped the same day I purchased it, and I received it the next day. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for s nice in floor heating system. It's affordable luxury. "

"Exceptional client SME support and professional advice provided at the time of the order and good follow up and support with the product install. I will be happy to bring my business to this vendor again in the future. Finally timely delivery was of essence and the product was delivered swiftly and as promised.

Best regards,
Alex
Washington DC

"my rep takes good care of me"

"Prompt, professional and very helpful."

"Bob called me back promptly on a Sunday. We talked about my basement project including a bathroom, kitchenette, and a game room. We went through possible options and even emailed diagrams back and forth while on the call. We decided on what products I needed and completed the order. I had all of the products and tools I needed by Wednesday. Awesome service and a great product.

Jim

"customer service rep, took extra time to help me order proper mats and explaining options to me"

"Bob was extremely helpful with all the options available. He made sure to make the best recommendations that would work best for us. When I talked to our contractor about his recommendations, the contractor said "right on". That is the way it should be. Highly recommended."

"After some ordering glitches I caused, I called and they did everything humanely possible to make things right."

"Amazing customer service, helpful sales folks and the product was delivered quickly. Based on the number of TV shows the product has been recommended on I think their is little doubt this will have been a great experience. Can't wait to get it installed."

"YOUR STAFF WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, TIMELY WITH RESPONSES, AND CAME TO MY RESCUE QUICKLY WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT I NEEDED ANOTHER THERMO-SOFT MAT "OVER NIGHT". MIKE FOUNTAIN "

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.