Stores > ThermoSoft

• Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-07-15

I wish everyone did business like this.

"From our first phone call inquiring about their products to receiving it at our doorstep, it was a very pleasant experience. I had research radiant heated products as we are remodeling our kitchen and replacing the flooring with porcelain tiling. My Son bought a new home with radiant heating in his bathroom and really loves and told me we would too. Working as a Quality Engineer in Automotive Design & Development I began my research of radiant flooring & related products and soon narrow my choices down to 3 suppliers. After talking with all 3, ThermoSoft soon became my choice. Dave in Sales was very helpful and did a quick follow up to all my questions. He took our design layout & drafted a list of materials and gave us a very competitive & attractive quote. Our project stalled as the Contractor was delayed a few months, but when it was time to order, ThermoSoft honored the old quote & put our package together, shipped and was at our doorstep with the week. We are waiting on the installation and once it's completed I will update this review. But so far, I wish everyone did business like this. "

2016-07-15

Out of the Park Homerun Flooring Fun

"WE ripped up the old tile floor (12in size) and replaced with 16in. Looks and feels fantastic !!"

2016-07-14

Awesome Customer Service!!

"Doug from Thermosoft went above and beyond to make sure I received the right part. He promptly returned my call and gave me great advice. "

2016-06-27

Great product

"This is the second bathroom we'll be putting your product in. It works great and customer service was very helpful."

2016-06-23

Wish my plaids matched that well when I'm sewing!

"After explaining the product to the engineers in the family,I was excited to begin the project.. the instructions were easy to follow. In one day I was able to have the moisture barrier, the underlayment, and the heating system down and ready for the electrical work to be done.
The materials were easy to use.

2016-06-21

No more Arctic legs.

"I look forward to installing our floor. The entire experience , web sight, customer service personnel, purchase price, and shipping fees, as well as the rapid delivery of my purchase was flawless.
Please allow a customer service person assist you...I had formed inaccurate conclusions...he saved me a lot of expense by clarifying the information. Outstanding!

2016-06-20

Great customer service and delivery

"Sales Rep has good product knowledge. We have been happy with info and delivery of product. Good pricing as well."

2016-06-10

"Thermosoft is a great company to buy from!"

2016-06-10

Good product, great customer service

"I'm a contractor who installed the Thermosoft radiant floor system for use under carpet. It was easy to do and works well. The company was really helpful and talked me through the questions that I had. "

This review was modified by RogerBrock on June 10 2016 05:02:00 PM

2016-06-09

Great help!

"I just wanted to let you know this company is on top of there game when it comes to business. They walk me through every step with ease when i got off of the phone with the tech it seem like i have aready laid a floor mate down before. Great company!"

2016-05-30

Very satisfy

"I have ordered the products and the delivery is prompt. The sales man was very responsive to my question. "

2016-05-16

A little premature

"This invitation for survey came a few days after the delivery of the product. What I can say is that the salesman was very courteous and knowledgeable, not pushy, and downsold me to a unit more appropriate for my application than the more expensive one I was considering, a fact which I genuinely respect. Delivery came on time, undamaged, and all parts accounted for.

However, the unit is not yet installed and therefore hasn't been tested, so I can't speak to whether the product itself is worthwhile. The buying process gives me confidence, though. I hope to update with more positive feedback once I've given the thing a chance to work.

2016-05-13

"Excellent customer service, and easy product to install!"

2016-05-11

owner builder

"everything went as planned"

This review was modified by dngrross1 on May 11 2016 06:40:03 PM

2016-05-06

Thermosoft RULES!

"just completed my second project with Thermosoft... terrific service and system both times.. they offered substantial support to my installation and construction crew including layout, handling, design and electrical system integration... first project done in 2011 for kitchen and bathroom in two zones, continuous floor apprx 300 sq ft... fantastic to live with it... been through 5 winters in complete comfort... current project is the entire house first floor... 3 bedrooms, 7 heating zones... Thermosoft supplied all material, design, layout and support and made adjustments for changes on the fly which include some returns and re-order for slight design changes... all was super smooth and credits applied promptly... Doug Hermann is my contact there and the service and experience he provides is beyond excellent... thank you Doug!!"

This review was modified by kinetics on May 06 2016 01:42:25 PM

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.