Stores > ThermoSoft

• Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-06-23

Wish my plaids matched that well when I'm sewing!

"After explaining the product to the engineers in the family,I was excited to begin the project.. the instructions were easy to follow. In one day I was able to have the moisture barrier, the underlayment, and the heating system down and ready for the electrical work to be done.
The materials were easy to use.

2016-06-21

No more Arctic legs.

"I look forward to installing our floor. The entire experience , web sight, customer service personnel, purchase price, and shipping fees, as well as the rapid delivery of my purchase was flawless.
Please allow a customer service person assist you...I had formed inaccurate conclusions...he saved me a lot of expense by clarifying the information. Outstanding!

2016-06-20

Great customer service and delivery

"Sales Rep has good product knowledge. We have been happy with info and delivery of product. Good pricing as well."

2016-06-10

"Thermosoft is a great company to buy from!"

2016-06-10

Good product, great customer service

"I'm a contractor who installed the Thermosoft radiant floor system for use under carpet. It was easy to do and works well. The company was really helpful and talked me through the questions that I had. "

This review was modified by RogerBrock on June 10 2016 05:02:00 PM

2016-06-09

Great help!

"I just wanted to let you know this company is on top of there game when it comes to business. They walk me through every step with ease when i got off of the phone with the tech it seem like i have aready laid a floor mate down before. Great company!"

2016-05-30

Very satisfy

"I have ordered the products and the delivery is prompt. The sales man was very responsive to my question. "

2016-05-16

A little premature

"This invitation for survey came a few days after the delivery of the product. What I can say is that the salesman was very courteous and knowledgeable, not pushy, and downsold me to a unit more appropriate for my application than the more expensive one I was considering, a fact which I genuinely respect. Delivery came on time, undamaged, and all parts accounted for.

However, the unit is not yet installed and therefore hasn't been tested, so I can't speak to whether the product itself is worthwhile. The buying process gives me confidence, though. I hope to update with more positive feedback once I've given the thing a chance to work.

2016-05-13

"Excellent customer service, and easy product to install!"

2016-05-11

owner builder

"everything went as planned"

This review was modified by dngrross1 on May 11 2016 06:40:03 PM

2016-05-06

Thermosoft RULES!

"just completed my second project with Thermosoft... terrific service and system both times.. they offered substantial support to my installation and construction crew including layout, handling, design and electrical system integration... first project done in 2011 for kitchen and bathroom in two zones, continuous floor apprx 300 sq ft... fantastic to live with it... been through 5 winters in complete comfort... current project is the entire house first floor... 3 bedrooms, 7 heating zones... Thermosoft supplied all material, design, layout and support and made adjustments for changes on the fly which include some returns and re-order for slight design changes... all was super smooth and credits applied promptly... Doug Hermann is my contact there and the service and experience he provides is beyond excellent... thank you Doug!!"

This review was modified by kinetics on May 06 2016 01:42:25 PM

2016-05-05

"great place to work with, great products"

2016-04-11

"Had questions before placing order. Had all my questions answered and then was able to place our order. Fast delivery boxed well and on time as what i was told. Thank you."

2016-04-07

Great product, even better help and support.

"This is my second installation of a ThermoSoft mat, except much bigger. Bob Kraft helped me with all aspects of selection, pricing ,etc and it was a real pleasure to deal with him. Overall I am very satisfied."

2016-03-21

"Knowledgable salesperson on the phone"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.