Stores > ThermoSoft

• Customer Support: 847-279-3800 x 2
    • Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

2016-04-11

"Had questions before placing order. Had all my questions answered and then was able to place our order. Fast delivery boxed well and on time as what i was told. Thank you."

2016-04-07

Great product, even better help and support.

"This is my second installation of a ThermoSoft mat, except much bigger. Bob Kraft helped me with all aspects of selection, pricing ,etc and it was a real pleasure to deal with him. Overall I am very satisfied."

2016-03-21

"Knowledgable salesperson on the phone"

2016-03-16

very good service

"The contact (Dave) that I have worked with has been very helpful."

2016-03-14

"Everything went exactly as promised. A perfect shopping experience"

2016-03-11

Toasty Warm Toes

"Fantastic Flooring! I installed this product myself and laid the floor over it. I had a few items to trouble shoot but the technical support was excellent and they responded to any issues I had within 24 hours. I was very apprehensive about making a significant investment but was very pleased after installation. Great for DYIer's and the reward is a cozy warm floor. I would encourage a person to call there support line and discuss any concerns you have ahead of time. Their staff is very knowledgeable and reassuring. "

2016-03-03

like described

"thumbs up........................................................."

2016-03-03

"Delivered promptly and was very helpful on the phone when placing the order. I would recommend them to anyone that might be thinking about heated floors. There product works great. Ricky"

2016-02-25

"Bob Kraft was outstanding!"

2016-02-21

floor heating

"The rep (Bob Kraft) worked with me to get an accurate needs assessment. He made recommendations. He made me feel comfortable with the process and that I could get it installed correctly. He was accurate with the expected receive date. I would order from Thermosoft again."

2016-02-12

Very Helpful

"I did my research and pretty much knew what I wanted before I ordered however the rep gave me some guidance so that I got what I really needed. He was also able to clarify the differences between the thermostat options AND he saved me some money over my original product selection. Great service. "

2016-02-06

"We're very satisfied with the sales rep who answered our questions and advised; very satisfied with the ease of placing an order and the timely delivery; however, the product has not yet been installed. "

2016-02-04

Awesome service

"Ordered over phone and person was very helpful and patient. Have not installed product yet. It should be done in 2 weeks hope product is as great as service"

2016-02-03

Very helpful in getting the right parts

"Bob Kraft reviewed my floor plan with me and explained things and got my order right. The parts came within a few days. I was happy with it.

Thanks,

Ellis

2016-01-28

warm bathroom

"tahnk for all of your help"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.