• Address: 701 Corporate Woods Pkwy
    • Phone: 847-279-3800
    • Customer Support: 847-279-3800 x 2
    • Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

"Gentalmen by the name of Anthony walked me right through what I needed in minutes. Very helpful service and a great product."

"the sales men was very helpful"

"Very helpfull thank you for all the advise"

"Good pricing and easy to deal with. Fast shipping to would recommend."

"I have not received the order yet , however the customer service has been exceptional. Anthony was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions and was also helpful in seeing that i ordered what was most cost effective for what i wanted to do. Great to work with and very responsive"

"The sales person was very helpful in determining the best product for my application."

"the customer support and prompt delivery were very satisfying!"

"As a builder I am very satisfied with the service and quick delivery of the Thermo Soft products. Anthony has been very helpful with my orders and would definitely recommend him and his company with anyone on their products and service."

"Anthony did a fabulous job of getting my order filled and sent immediately."

"Anthony was terrific on explaining what I needed to install in the two rooms that were being renovated. Now that I have completed the one room and we are using the Thermo Tile, my wife and I are completely satisfied and wish we would have installed it years ago when we built our home."

"Very helpful. Can't wait to install it. Thank you very much!"

"We just received our 'ThermoSoft', and have not had the opportunity to test our purchase.

Mr. Bob Kraft, who assisted and guided me through the in's and out's of different types of heating units was most helpful and patient in answering my many questions.

Mr. Kraft is truly an asset to your company. Mr. Kraft's last comment to me was that if our contractor or I had any questions to give him a call. Our contractor did call for a particular question. Our contractor mentioned to me that in the future his company would call Mr. Bob Kraft should a customer decide to install radiant heat.

Mark & Trish Hiroshima
Bandon, Oregon

"Very much appreciate Anthony's help and the prompt service. We appreciate the quality of the product and will recommend it to others. "

"customer service agent I worked with was excellent. "

"Their system works extreamly well and everyone is helpful and fast to give answers"

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.