• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

• Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Will definitely order again "

"Customer service was great, and they gave me a good deal on their products. Shipping was free and fast. "

"Fast shipping great service !!!"

"anthony at thermosoft is my GO TO GUY. He has helped me with my 3rd radiant underfloor heat system, and knows his stuff!!! Don't even bother with any other company. mkl, 3 time user."

"I was very pleased with the salesman and the service he provided. The materials arrived without incident. Thank you!"

"Customer service was excellent. I've purchased with thermosoft about 5 times and never had issues. Thank you"

"Sales person knowledgeable and quick delivery "

"Very prompt and efficient service, received product the next day."

"The service tech engineer was extremely helpful, prompt and knowledgeable about the replacement OJ thermostat, and directed me to a reputable distributor that provided the same professional and prompt assistance and delivery! I received the new thermostat in less than 3 days and I was once again very impressed with the quality of the OJ product!

Thanks!
Scott Horner

"Excellent Service, very helpful"

"Customer service was absolutely great with helping a novice like me with the product purchased. Extremely helpful"

"Bob was able to answer all my questions and a better price than advertised online. Thank you."

"excellent product anD pricing very satisfied"

"Top rate service and products. Anthony worked hard for me to make sure I was completely satisfied. Will give them my future business!"

"I have purchased thermosoft floor heat three separate times and I have always been impressed with their customer service.
Quotes have always been extremely timely, orders the same.
Price has been good, quality of the product great, my customers love the feel of warmth under-foot.
I have delt with Bob Kraft on all of these occasions , he always goes the extra mile to make it pleasurable experience.
Scott Bourbon, President
Bourbon Construction

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.