• Address: 701 Corporate Woods Pkwy
    • Phone: 847-279-3800
    • Customer Support: 847-279-3800 x 2
    • Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

"customer service agent I worked with was excellent. "

"Their system works extreamly well and everyone is helpful and fast to give answers"

"I'll forward to experiencing the warmth your floor heating product will provide. "

"Thermo soft not only has an excellent product, they have phenominal customer service. My contractor said we ordered a mat that was too large, Idreaded the "hassle" of getting the right size. Dave could not have made it any easier. They shipped one out right away and sent me the paperwork to do the return. I will recommend this company to anyone who will listen!"

"customer service was great! product easy to use, instructions very clear!"

"Salesman very helpful and knowledgeable or product"

"Anthony was knowledgeable, helpful and prompt. Product was here quickly. I have not reveived the second order but USPS has indicated they left it but that is not the case. Thermosoft is working on this and I feel confident they will get the issues resolved quickly. "

"Our cross-border ThermoSoft shopping experience was remarkably positive. Placing the order and getting the quote in Canadian dollars with sales taxes, currency calculations, shipping and import duties included was very well done and made the purchase process very easy and transparent. All questions that were asked were answered accurately and were easy to understand. The price was great. We placed the order and received the complete shipment at noon the next day.
This is the best online shopping experience I have ever had.
I am so impressed with the shopping experience, the in-floor heating is the second conversation topic.
We will be back with an update on the installation experience and how we are enjoying the Thermosoft heating once it is in place and we have had some time to enjoy it.

"very satisfy. I haven't install the product yet? but I'm happy and want to see and feel the difference it will make to my floors."

"I'll give five stars to this company. They were very knowlegable, and helpful. Received the product on time."

"Anthony was very helpful as I had several questions about how to use the products."

"customer service was very helpful in determining just what I needed."

"Anthony provided exceptional customer service, answering all my questions and making me feel secure in my purchase. Most impressively, he actually remembered me eight months after my intial exploratory phone call. I could not have been more impressed. As a customer service professional myself, I know that a representative like Anthony is vital to a company's image, growth and success. Just stellar!"

"your customer service person was very helpful, answered all my questions without hesitation..would recommend your company."

"Bob, my Thermosoft salesman answered all my questions and quickly and efficiently placed my order. My order came on the day he promised and I wouldn't hesitate to not only use Thermosoft again, but to recommend them to fellow general contractors. "

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.