ThermoSoft Reviews - thermosoft.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 264 reviews

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"The representative who helped me did not do a thorough job. Pulling information out of him to get the complete job done was costly in both time and express shipping expenses. First, he sent the mat and thermostat after my explaining that I'm a novice homeowner from Southern California who can locate neither a local seller nor a contractor who has ever installed a radiant floor. Then, after the first shipment, I discover that I also require special tiles for installation. Another call to ThermoSoft. Another shipping charge. Then I call to check on an order and a different ThermoSoft employee alerts me that I really should order and install a backup thermostat wire prior to installing my tile floor. Another Express Shipping charge. Worse - I've got a tile subcontractor sitting on his hands and I've already received my bathroom vanities and commodes. I communicate to Robert Kraft - explaining that I would have appreciated him giving me the entire list of what is required for the job and I ask him an installation question. Do I get an answer to my question? No, that wasn't his interest. Bob Kraft pens a terse response stating it's my fault for the multiple shipments because I should have sent him a floor layout. Folks, any layout requires basic pieces. I now know that you need the mat, thermostat, thermostat sensor, backup sensor and tiles to do any simple install. If possible, use another reseller. I wish I had. Thank you and good luck to all."

"I got GREAT HELP with the layout and purchase order from Robert Kraft. He was terrific and I will recommend Thermosoft to anyone who wants a heated floor solution."

"great job...needed the supplies by Friday and Rob got it done..installed on Sat. easy transaction.."

"The customer service was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to help me find the right thermostat to work with my existing heated floor. I received my order in 2 days and it works great. "

"Very good service, bob was great and very helpful !!!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Customer support was very helpfull. Bob Kraft halped me with the layout and was responsive to all my questions. Shipping was super quick... around three days. Quality was excellent, everything works as advertised. Neg- a floor sensor was missing in the order. Bob made it right, no questions asked. It did set us back a couple days. "

"very fast delivery and helpful employes"

"Alwayz a pleasant experience. Knowlegeable, courteous, and above all Never condescending.. "

"The product and sales/technical support have been great. It would be better to survey me after I get it installed. It will be at least another week before install as I awaiting for my new tile, vanity, and toilet to be delivered before I install the next step of the heat mat install. I am trying to keep this second bathroom usable as long as possible before pulling out the old vanity and toilet. But, so far so good. "

"easy to install and staff very helpful ,thanks"

"Ordering was easy, and the customer service and technical advice was great. Thanks for a great buying experience!"

"Timely, courteous, helpful and well priced. Highly recommend. Performance review pending installation."

"From ordering to shipping to installation, everything went very smoothly and professionally. Thanks for making this project a great success!"

"Contact with sales rep was very informing and pleasant. Materials were received in good condition and appear to be high quality. Will not hesitate to reorder or recommend.
A. Bert Crocker

"I had been searching for and researching floor warming products and was looking for a little information for my project. I am a the end user in this purchase . the sales rep that assisted me made it really simple and answered my questions in detail. Plus I got all my supplies shipped free right to my door. I was going to have to make a pick up at two different locations to pick up your competitors product and they did nothing to try and assist me. They would not even get all the order together in one store. The product looks great and the install date is set for the 22-24 of January. "