• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

• Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

2015-07-23

"YOUR STAFF WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, TIMELY WITH RESPONSES, AND CAME TO MY RESCUE QUICKLY WHEN I DISCOVERED THAT I NEEDED ANOTHER THERMO-SOFT MAT "OVER NIGHT". MIKE FOUNTAIN "

2015-07-23

"Great people with a great product "

2015-07-22

"all good as per usual================="

2015-07-16

"Send wrong products. Still waiting for my account to be credited. Been 3 weeks and still waiting. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

ThermoSoft, ThermoSoft rep has responded

“Dear Rudy,

Please accept our apology for the shipment mistake and the delay. We agree that with today‚Äôs technology, 3 weeks is too long to wait for the credit. We investigated the situation and found a reason of the delay with credit back. While we are always trying to improve, rest assured that your credit for the returned product will be fully processed and such things will not happen again. We are sure that you will enjoy a cozy and warm floor this winter with award-winning ThermoSoft heating technology! Thank you for being our customer!”

2015-07-15

"Bob helped me get my order together and I had the product in two days. Fantastic!!"

2015-07-13

"Our electrician found the system easy ro install though the tile installer didn't follow the instructions so we replaced the system. The second install went quickly and now the floor is heated and working well."

2015-07-11

"I haven't moved in to my house get, which has the actual ThermoSoft product in it so I can't speak for its quality just yet. However, I can say that my buying experience from them has been great! I knew absolutely nothing about this type of product or about buying it and I was confused by the whole process. So I called their 800 number and spoke to Bob Kraft, who proceeded to be one of the most efficient and helpful customer service reps I've ever dealt with! He helped me to order the proper items, was honest about what I did and didn't need to get extra, and made sure the product arrived by Tuesday! Then once it arrived, he was more than happy to speak to my contractor to help walk him through the process of installing it! He's followed up with me via email to make sure everything is going smoothly. I'm very happy with the way he handled things, which makes me very happy with ThermoSoft! Thank you all for making this process much smoother and more pleasant than it would have been had I ordered from any other company!"

2015-07-10

"Their customer service is second to none! Always good shopping with Thermosoft."

2015-07-10

"Anthony Lavit was great, very professional and pleasant. I never felt rushed on the phone, he followed through with every promise and the product was delivered in a timely manner. I am recommending your product to everyone."

2015-07-09

"Anthony was great person to work with. He was patience and very courteous. I called Anthony about 4 times trying to purchase this product, but every time I had to cancel on him. His perseverance was what made to go ahead and invest on this product. Price was excellent compared with my other quotes, the delivery was fast and everything was in the box. I like the fact this was a direct purchase from the manufacturer.
Thanks for all your help Anthony.
FB

2015-07-08

"Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Antony Levit was a pleasure to work with."

2015-07-07

"We ordered the 105 sq ft unit which was enough to do our project. We had discussion with the rep and it was never mentioned that we had to use ever last inch of the mat. Had we known that fact before it was laid out we could've saved a lot of time not having to find a way to use up the whole mat."

2015-07-02

"As usual, our sales person, Anthony Lavit, returned my call quickly, completing the ordering and payment process without any hitches in less than 10 minutes. The items arrived on time and in perfect condition. We will definitely continue our over 5 year relationship with ThermoSoft, helping to exceed our clients expectations with their bathroom remodeling projects."

2015-07-01

"Got it quick, every thing seems to be what I wanted. Can't comment any further until I install it. Which will be this weekend. So far so good!! Thanks"

2015-06-30

"Bob Kraft was very helpful and went out of his way to be of assistance. Love the product and will continue to buy my customers heated floors here. Thanks"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.