Stores > ThermoSoft

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-12-04

keep your feet toasty warm

"great product easy to install it's the best way i have found so far to keep tile warm in the winter "

Extremely pleased!

"I was ready to place my order online and decided to call and see if there were any more discounts. I talked to Ryan and he gave me an extra $100 off the already discounted price. Once the order was placed it only took a few days and it was here. Everything was in good order and well packed."

THREE TIMES!

" After in installing ThermoSoft in our master bathroom back in 2010 and later doing our whole basement floor, the 3rd installation was just done at my parents house in their bathroom. I am very happy with all 3 and would recommend ThermoSoft to those go barefoot on tile flooring. This is a GREAT PRODUCT!"

2016-12-02

The alarmis a must

"When a customer orders, advise them that the electrician and/or floor tile installer may STRONGLY recommend the alarm to save a lot of potential problems and expense. So, why don't you do the same?
Overall the ordering and shipping was easy, efficient and well executed. I'm hoping the system works that well after the tile is installed.

2016-11-30

"Very helpful. Saved my contractor money! "

2016-11-26

Awesome service

"Friendly, expert help provided when I called in to order and we received our items right away. Excellent experience. "

2016-11-24

"Staff is friendly and knowledgeable which makes it a pleasure to do business with them!"

2016-11-21

GREAT PRODUCT ThermoSoft

"Love this product This company was so helpful and most of all it was almost half the cost from my local store that I deal with....."

2016-11-15

To early

"Have not received order yet "

2016-11-11

"Everything arrived as ordered a pleasure working with the sales team."

2016-11-09

Satisfied again

"I have dealt with Thermosoft before. Always good service, quick delivery and good products. "

2016-11-08

Hot foot

"So far so good. Very simple installation. Pending thermostat setup. The customer supporr was amazing and technical support was spot on!"

2016-10-31

Very Helpful

"Called on a Sunday in order to take advantage of their sale that was ending that day. A salesperson called me back within an hour, answered all my questions and completed the transactions for my order. I received the order in two days. Now on to the installation!"

2016-10-28

Great product!

"Great service before during and after the sale! The detra mat worked great, very easy to work with. It went in easily and then made it very easy to install the heating cable. Thanks!"

2016-10-28

Great shipping

"Item came quickly and nicely packed. I asked them to hold it a couple days so we would be home when it was delivered, and they did."

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.