• ThermoSoft ThermoSoft Elite Status

• Phone: 847-279-3800
    • Customer Support: 847-279-3800 x 2
    • Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

"Happy with sales people, service and products. 2nd time customer "

"I had a wonderful experience with Thermo soft floors. Anthoney my sales rep was helpful and called me back whenever I had a a question. thank you"

"Outstanding customer service! Anthony was awesome to deal with and was very quick with all of the quotes."

"Great customer service. Fantastic product. This is how business should be done. "

"My salesman, Anthony, was a great help. I didn't know much about these type of flooring applications. He answered all of my questions which was a great help. I received my material in just a couple of days. With the suggestions from Anthony and the simple directions everything went just fine with the installation thanks again. "

"Very prompt and efficient."

"On time perfect. The way it is supposed to be...."

"Anthony was very helpful. "

"Salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful through the ordering process."

"The buying experience was quick and easy. The sales person Antony, was very knowledgeable. "

"Anthony Lavit was most helpful and made the process easy. delivery was quick, all is well, thank you, Burt"

"Great service and knowledge"

"This is the second time I have ordered threw you. Anthony Lavit helped me out a lot with what I needed to get the job done and my customer is very happy and so am I. When I need heated floors again I will call Anthony and I will know it is done well."

"Anthony your sales person is absolutely wonderful. He is thorough, knowledgeable and very professional. He submits the quote right away and makes the ordering process so easy. We always receive our product in a few days. Best service I have ever gotten from an internet order. Thanks Anthony."

"Have not yet installed the product"

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.