• Address: 701 Corporate Woods Pkwy
    • Customer Support: 847-279-3800 x 2
    • Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I'll give five stars to this company. They were very knowlegable, and helpful. Received the product on time."

"Anthony was very helpful as I had several questions about how to use the products."

"customer service was very helpful in determining just what I needed."

"Anthony provided exceptional customer service, answering all my questions and making me feel secure in my purchase. Most impressively, he actually remembered me eight months after my intial exploratory phone call. I could not have been more impressed. As a customer service professional myself, I know that a representative like Anthony is vital to a company's image, growth and success. Just stellar!"

"your customer service person was very helpful, answered all my questions without hesitation..would recommend your company."

"Bob, my Thermosoft salesman answered all my questions and quickly and efficiently placed my order. My order came on the day he promised and I wouldn't hesitate to not only use Thermosoft again, but to recommend them to fellow general contractors. "

"Thank you BOB!!!! He was always there to help me with all my inquires. He was quick on his responds, and been very patient every step of the way.

Thank you again BOB!

"The representative who helped me did not do a thorough job. Pulling information out of him to get the complete job done was costly in both time and express shipping expenses. First, he sent the mat and thermostat after my explaining that I'm a novice homeowner from Southern California who can locate neither a local seller nor a contractor who has ever installed a radiant floor. Then, after the first shipment, I discover that I also require special tiles for installation. Another call to ThermoSoft. Another shipping charge. Then I call to check on an order and a different ThermoSoft employee alerts me that I really should order and install a backup thermostat wire prior to installing my tile floor. Another Express Shipping charge. Worse - I've got a tile subcontractor sitting on his hands and I've already received my bathroom vanities and commodes. I communicate to Robert Kraft - explaining that I would have appreciated him giving me the entire list of what is required for the job and I ask him an installation question. Do I get an answer to my question? No, that wasn't his interest. Bob Kraft pens a terse response stating it's my fault for the multiple shipments because I should have sent him a floor layout. Folks, any layout requires basic pieces. I now know that you need the mat, thermostat, thermostat sensor, backup sensor and tiles to do any simple install. If possible, use another reseller. I wish I had. Thank you and good luck to all."

"I got GREAT HELP with the layout and purchase order from Robert Kraft. He was terrific and I will recommend Thermosoft to anyone who wants a heated floor solution."

"great job...needed the supplies by Friday and Rob got it done..installed on Sat. easy transaction.."

"The customer service was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to help me find the right thermostat to work with my existing heated floor. I received my order in 2 days and it works great. "

"Very good service, bob was great and very helpful !!!"

"Customer support was very helpfull. Bob Kraft halped me with the layout and was responsive to all my questions. Shipping was super quick... around three days. Quality was excellent, everything works as advertised. Neg- a floor sensor was missing in the order. Bob made it right, no questions asked. It did set us back a couple days. "

"very fast delivery and helpful employes"

"Alwayz a pleasant experience. Knowlegeable, courteous, and above all Never condescending.. "

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.