Stores > ThermoSoft

"Excellent customer service."

This review was modified by jtm4097 on February 15 2017 01:45:02 PM

2017-02-08

Customer Service

"I spoke with Mitch D on what requirements I would have to install heated floors in the basement. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain, what we needed, and which product that in his estimation was the correct way to go.
Received the product within 4 days and we're looking forward to starting the project in a few months.
Lars B

This review was modified by lbyrlev on February 10 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-01-24

Good service!

"The replacement thermostat arrived on time and worked as it should when installed. We're happy!"

This review was modified by wgsoucey on January 26 2017 04:15:03 PM

2017-01-20

"Fast delivery, great knowledge by the sales person.................Fabulous price !"

This review was modified by idreamwithtess on January 24 2017 12:01:25 AM

2017-01-12

Warm and Toasty bath tile floor

"Great product and easy to install. Sales staff is very professional and knowledgeable. Installed the heating coils in our master bath 3 years ago and like it so much I am installing the system in the Jack and Jill bath. I have had no problems with the system. Highly recommend this product. "

This review was modified by darrowx4 on January 17 2017 12:01:19 AM

2017-01-06

Floor Measurements

"I gave my measurements to the sales person the first time I order. He suggested I buy the heated floors with 2 feet away from the walls that surround my basement with my first order my contractor called back and he said something totally different to him he said the heated floor should be six inches away from the walls so I made this new purchase because of it. I feel that my order (including my first order) should have been greatly discounted because I am now waiting and paying the contractors. "

This review was modified by arahappy518 on January 24 2017 09:51:58 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-24-2017

A rep from ThermoSoft, ThermoSoft, has responded

“Dear arahappy518,

We are sorry that your experience working with our team did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the correct amount of material for every project. We want to ensure you are satisfied with the products and the service you receive from ThermoSoft. One of our managers will be contacting you to address your concerns.

2017-01-06

no product ever received

"Still waiting on product to be delivered"

This review was modified by david-62267 on January 24 2017 09:00:21 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-24-2017

A rep from ThermoSoft, ThermoSoft, has responded

“Dear David, We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order. One of our team members will be contacting you to ensure that your order is delivered as fast as possible. Please accept our apologies for any project delays that may have been caused. ”

2017-01-04

"Fast shipping have not been home to check contents"

2017-01-02

Great Company to work with

"Doing another bathroom floor. Thermosoft phone sales are best in the business"

2016-12-29

Great job

"I called about a thermostat talked to the sales man who was very professional they had the thermostat that I needed I received it in 2 days Great Job"

2016-12-27

Awesome service

"I am installing radiant heat in a back room that is now our family room. I had some questions about my choice to use electric grid as opposed to a boiler. They were able to provide me with good information that I could use in making my decision. Further when I ordered (even though this was around the holidays) the ordered was handled quickly and I received the order within two days. I have no complain so far as the instruction on application is also very straightforward."

2016-12-08

Warm and toasty

"We are very happy with our new flooring in the dining room. Our salesmen was very patient with us and delivery was super fast. Love our nice warm floors even on 25 degree Ohio weather.Thank you."

2016-12-08

Prompt and quick

"Excellent service and processing."

2016-12-06

Great Shipping and Tech Support

"I ordered my heat mats and they arrived 2 days later! I have not installed them yet as we are still in the middle of the bath remodel, but I did have some questions about the install and when I called the tech support was first rate.

I'm looking forward to having warm floors when I get out of my shower.

2016-12-06

Solid company

"Excellent customer service! Experienced and knowledgeable about product and shipping."

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.