Stores > ThermoSoft

• Business Hours: 8am-10pm, CST
    • Fax: 847-279-8845

2016-05-16

A little premature

"This invitation for survey came a few days after the delivery of the product. What I can say is that the salesman was very courteous and knowledgeable, not pushy, and downsold me to a unit more appropriate for my application than the more expensive one I was considering, a fact which I genuinely respect. Delivery came on time, undamaged, and all parts accounted for.

However, the unit is not yet installed and therefore hasn't been tested, so I can't speak to whether the product itself is worthwhile. The buying process gives me confidence, though. I hope to update with more positive feedback once I've given the thing a chance to work.

2016-05-13

"Excellent customer service, and easy product to install!"

2016-05-11

owner builder

"everything went as planned"

This review was modified by dngrross1 on May 11 2016 06:40:03 PM

2016-05-06

Thermosoft RULES!

"just completed my second project with Thermosoft... terrific service and system both times.. they offered substantial support to my installation and construction crew including layout, handling, design and electrical system integration... first project done in 2011 for kitchen and bathroom in two zones, continuous floor apprx 300 sq ft... fantastic to live with it... been through 5 winters in complete comfort... current project is the entire house first floor... 3 bedrooms, 7 heating zones... Thermosoft supplied all material, design, layout and support and made adjustments for changes on the fly which include some returns and re-order for slight design changes... all was super smooth and credits applied promptly... Doug Hermann is my contact there and the service and experience he provides is beyond excellent... thank you Doug!!"

This review was modified by kinetics on May 06 2016 01:42:25 PM

2016-05-05

"great place to work with, great products"

2016-04-11

"Had questions before placing order. Had all my questions answered and then was able to place our order. Fast delivery boxed well and on time as what i was told. Thank you."

2016-04-07

Great product, even better help and support.

"This is my second installation of a ThermoSoft mat, except much bigger. Bob Kraft helped me with all aspects of selection, pricing ,etc and it was a real pleasure to deal with him. Overall I am very satisfied."

2016-03-21

"Knowledgable salesperson on the phone"

2016-03-16

very good service

"The contact (Dave) that I have worked with has been very helpful."

2016-03-14

"Everything went exactly as promised. A perfect shopping experience"

2016-03-11

Toasty Warm Toes

"Fantastic Flooring! I installed this product myself and laid the floor over it. I had a few items to trouble shoot but the technical support was excellent and they responded to any issues I had within 24 hours. I was very apprehensive about making a significant investment but was very pleased after installation. Great for DYIer's and the reward is a cozy warm floor. I would encourage a person to call there support line and discuss any concerns you have ahead of time. Their staff is very knowledgeable and reassuring. "

2016-03-03

like described

"thumbs up........................................................."

2016-03-03

"Delivered promptly and was very helpful on the phone when placing the order. I would recommend them to anyone that might be thinking about heated floors. There product works great. Ricky"

2016-02-25

"Bob Kraft was outstanding!"

2016-02-21

floor heating

"The rep (Bob Kraft) worked with me to get an accurate needs assessment. He made recommendations. He made me feel comfortable with the process and that I could get it installed correctly. He was accurate with the expected receive date. I would order from Thermosoft again."

Share ThermoSoft's store rating

ThermoSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ThermoSoft is a merchant member
ThermoSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.