Thepenguy.com Reviews - thepenguy.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 38 reviews

Thepenguy.com is a merchant member
Thepenguy.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Fast service and good prices."

"Thank you for your professional service and rapid turn around. "

"very efficient , reliable "

"The assistance I received was superior. I have limited design experience, and Gary helped make the most of my files."

Rating 8/104/5

"The web address on one side of the pen was smaller than the previous time we had it imprinted, and we don't like that as well."

modified review reply posted Jul-12-2013

garyaustin, Thepenguy.com rep has responded

“We offer a free virtual proof for all orders and the customer has to approve the proof before we move on the order. If there are any inconsistency on the actual order we are more than happy to address and correct this. We just need to be contacted so we can provide the best support we can.”

"Quick delivery, quality job. Great as always!"

"We've been ordering from this vendor for a while now and are always satisfied with their service. Have tried other pens but the Bic Clic Stic is definitely the best!"

"I was a little disappointed when I received our pens in the mail, since they didn't look exactly how I had pictured them. I expressed my concerns to thepenguy.com, and my emails were answered very promptly. Gary made sincere efforts to make me a happy customer, and that made all the difference in the world! He offered me a significant discount to order a different pen....and I didn't even end up taking him up on the offer, since the original pen grew on me. Great customer service creates repeat customers. I will definitely do business with thepenguy.com again. Thank you!"

"We always keep going back to The Pen Guy for quality products and excellent service. They get us what we want, when we want it, at the best price."

"I've been working with The Pen Guy for years and have always been completely satisfied and happy with not only the products but the service and communication. I highly recommend!"

"ThePenGuy is our source of choice for promo pens. Fast, friendly service and the prices cannot be beaten. There's no reason to shop anywhere else! :)"

Rating 8/104/5

"My previous experiences with Thepenguy.com have been very good. However, this year Bic was changing their system over and my order could not be processed in the usual quick fashion it has been in past years. I cancelled the order and they were very good about the cancellation and credited my credit card within 24 hours. My only complaint and the reason for 4 stars is that they did not advise me right away about the Bic problems given my "in hand by" date. They have great prices and have delivered in the past in time for our events. I would recommend them to a friend or colleague."

modified review This review was modified by allstarsathope on September 13 2012 07:15:15 AM

"The pens were delivered today and we are beyond pleased with how well they turned out!!!! They looked great and write great! We are extremely pleased and look forward to doing business with thepenguy.com again!! "

Rating 8/104/5

"It was great! There was a problem with the card I was using, and they called and helped me iron it out. I got the pens super fast, and they are great quality. Thanks so much!"

"I've been using a pen gun for years. they put out a great product a low price. if you need pens they are the company to go to."