• Address: 175 Commerce Dr, Hauppauge, NY 11788
    • Customer Support: (888) 567-3770
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Saved some money by purchasing through The Natural. Muchas gracias. :)

"excellent service, quick shipment"

"The Natural is always reliable, has my product in inventory, ships VERY quickly, and packs mine up extremely professionally, since it has a glass container. Thank you The Natural!"

"Fast shipping, great product and the price was unbeatable! "

"Great prices on great products. Will shop here often."

"It was easy to find what I wanted at a good price. My products were delivered quickly."

"Excellent service ... quick shipper. Will definitely buy from again."

"I am new to the natural but I am oh, so happy with it. I am using the Omega 7 eye relief. It is the only medicine that has helped my dry eyes. Dry eyes hurt, feel like sand is in them and they itch. I have tried all of the eye drops to no avail. Nothing helped until now...This eye relief is from the inside and my eyes have natural fluid in them. Before Omega 7 I had to use sunglasses outside all the time...now I don't need them at all unless I want to use them. Thank you so much for this product. I won't be without it."

"This will be the last time I order from The Natural..... not really their fault but delivery between US and Canada seems to have gotten worst and the exchange rate is a deterrent from ordering again"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“Hello Suzanne,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience receiving your package promptly. Generally, we are able to send shipments between the U.S. and Canada smoothly however there are occasionally delays in customs that are beyond our direct control. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will continue to look into ways to improve the process.

The Natural”

"Good quick service. Price was right!"

"Had what I wanted and delivered it quickly"

"Items came quickly, well packaged and was just what I had ordered."

"Great store, fast shipping, great prices. Will shop with them again. Thanks!"

"Had a problem with FedEx delivery, but the Natural resolved it quickly. "

"The probiotics is to be refrigerated. When I receive them, they are not cold."

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-21-2014

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“Hello,

We apologize that your item was not cold when it arrived. As stated on our website, while the cold pack may thaw during shipping, and the product may be warm to the touch, the temperature maintained in the insulated package is well below the level at which damage to the product could occur. We recommend you refrigerate the item as soon as you receive it and before the item is exposed to oxygen. It is the combination of heat and oxygen that causes the CFUs to weaken after prolonged exposure to heat. When developing probiotics, many manufacturers anticipate unplanned exposures to heat during transit and take great care to select hardy strains and overfill the capsules to ensure that potency is maintained as labeled.

It is also stated on our website that we strongly recommend selecting an expedited shipping method for refrigerated items, such as FedEx Standard Overnight or FedEx 2 Day, rather than selecting Free or Standard Shipping, which have a transit time of 2-6 business days. If you would like to return this item for a refund, please let us know, and we will be glad to email you a pre-paid return label. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Amanda
The Natural”

Thenaturalonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Thenaturalonline.com is a merchant member
Thenaturalonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.