• Address: 175 Commerce Dr, Hauppauge, NY 11788
    • Customer Support: (888) 567-3770
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"People are quick,knowledgeable and want to help spirit.
I like gaining points when ordering.
They have quality products.

"I have placed two orders with The Natural Online. Both orders came quickly. I loved the coupons and bonus items as well as the variety of items they offer. Their prices seem reasonable."

"Easy to order. There was a coupon for what I wanted. Email confirmations. Fast delivery. I also emailed a question about my order and was called back! Will be ordering again."

"Great experience. My order arrived quickly and was, as always, correct"

"Great prices and service."

"always fast shipping. great"

"Saved some money by purchasing through The Natural. Muchas gracias. :)

"excellent service, quick shipment"

"The Natural is always reliable, has my product in inventory, ships VERY quickly, and packs mine up extremely professionally, since it has a glass container. Thank you The Natural!"

"Fast shipping, great product and the price was unbeatable! "

"Great prices on great products. Will shop here often."

"It was easy to find what I wanted at a good price. My products were delivered quickly."

"Excellent service ... quick shipper. Will definitely buy from again."

"I am new to the natural but I am oh, so happy with it. I am using the Omega 7 eye relief. It is the only medicine that has helped my dry eyes. Dry eyes hurt, feel like sand is in them and they itch. I have tried all of the eye drops to no avail. Nothing helped until now...This eye relief is from the inside and my eyes have natural fluid in them. Before Omega 7 I had to use sunglasses outside all the time...now I don't need them at all unless I want to use them. Thank you so much for this product. I won't be without it."

"This will be the last time I order from The Natural..... not really their fault but delivery between US and Canada seems to have gotten worst and the exchange rate is a deterrent from ordering again"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“Hello Suzanne,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience receiving your package promptly. Generally, we are able to send shipments between the U.S. and Canada smoothly however there are occasionally delays in customs that are beyond our direct control. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will continue to look into ways to improve the process.

The Natural”

Thenaturalonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Thenaturalonline.com is a merchant member
Thenaturalonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.