• Thenaturalonlin Thenaturalonline.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: (888) 567-3770
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Excellent Service! Excellent Service! Excellent Service!"

"Best price by a long shot for the item I purchased! Shipping was not super fast, but respectable, especially for others not spoiled by Amazon Prime's two day shipping -- and worth it for the overall cost savings."

"I have been ordering from thenaturalonline.com for over 3 years. They are always VERY competitively priced and reward you with "points = $$$" with every order. Their WebSite is easy to follow and Delivery is speedy. What more could you ask!!!"

"I have ordered several times from Thenaturalonline.com and I have been very satisfied with my service. It is delivered to me in a very quick manner. This time I ordered on Friday and received on Monday. I appreciate their service."

"Website is great. The whole process of browsing, signing up and purchasing was easy. The follow up service with dispatch advise was very impressive and I received my product in three days. Thanks for great service! "

"Came pretty quickly, don't remember how long it took."

"Usually have what I need. Can easily see ingredients. And I receive my items fast."

"Great service! Quick delivery. When I couldn 't get through I had internet notification and a phone call explaining the problem."

"The website was easy to navigate and the delivery was prompt."

"I received whatever I oder on time."

"Products were consistent as advertised, and delivered quickly and in good condition. A no-hassle experience that met all expectations. "

"I love the ease of ordering on-line, free shipping and product at a very reasonable price. I got my order within a few days. Great customer service! I will be back..."

"i received the order within 5 days . quite pleased wil continue to do buisness. thank you lindola."

"Today is Feb 26-2015 and I am still waiting for delivery of the product. I phoned The Natural On Line and found out that they are unable to track my shipment to Canada.
Had I known this ahead of ordering I would never have placed an order

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“Hello Ronald,

We apologize that it is taking longer than expected to receive your order. We state in our shipping policy "Canadian orders are shipped via Fedex International Mail Service which takes approximately 5-10 business days for delivery for a flat rate per order. Fedex International Mail Service is delivered via Canadian Post (no tracking provided)”. Please view our shipping policy by clicking on the following link: http://www.thenaturalonline.com/Shipping. Today is the 9th business day in transit. Sometimes the transit time might be longer if there is a delay caused by customs or weather conditions. In order for us to offer our customers the cheapest shipping rates possible for orders shipping to Canada, we use an economy shipping service that does not provide a tracking number. We are looking to add a premium shipping method in the future for Canadian orders that would provide tracking information. If you do not receive your order shortly please give us a call. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Amanda”

"I placed. MY first order the site was easy to go through. The delivery was quick.... I m extremely satisfied!"

Share Thenaturalonline.com's store rating

Thenaturalonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Thenaturalonline.com is a merchant member
Thenaturalonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.