• Thenaturalonlin Thenaturalonline.com Elite Status

• Customer Support: (888) 567-3770
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Products were consistent as advertised, and delivered quickly and in good condition. A no-hassle experience that met all expectations. "

"I love the ease of ordering on-line, free shipping and product at a very reasonable price. I got my order within a few days. Great customer service! I will be back..."

"i received the order within 5 days . quite pleased wil continue to do buisness. thank you lindola."

"Today is Feb 26-2015 and I am still waiting for delivery of the product. I phoned The Natural On Line and found out that they are unable to track my shipment to Canada.
Had I known this ahead of ordering I would never have placed an order

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-27-2015

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“Hello Ronald,

We apologize that it is taking longer than expected to receive your order. We state in our shipping policy "Canadian orders are shipped via Fedex International Mail Service which takes approximately 5-10 business days for delivery for a flat rate per order. Fedex International Mail Service is delivered via Canadian Post (no tracking provided)”. Please view our shipping policy by clicking on the following link: http://www.thenaturalonline.com/Shipping. Today is the 9th business day in transit. Sometimes the transit time might be longer if there is a delay caused by customs or weather conditions. In order for us to offer our customers the cheapest shipping rates possible for orders shipping to Canada, we use an economy shipping service that does not provide a tracking number. We are looking to add a premium shipping method in the future for Canadian orders that would provide tracking information. If you do not receive your order shortly please give us a call. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Amanda”

"I placed. MY first order the site was easy to go through. The delivery was quick.... I m extremely satisfied!"

"Always a pleasure doing business with the natural. They ship right away and my order is on my doorstep so quickly! Prices are fair and they are very nice!"

"Order was processed and shipped quickly. Item ordered was sensitive to temperature and was shipped with a cold pack to keep it from spoiling. Was delivered in a timely manor and couldn't be happier."

"I was impressed with the quick delivery."

"The Natural always delivers fast, and prices are good."

"An easy way to get supplements and Google stands behind them"

"Totally satisfied on recent and all past orders!"

"On 01/20/2015, I followed at ad on Google to a company called TheNaturalOnline that advertised The Vitamin Code Raw for Women for $50.43 for a two pack of 240 vitamins or 480 vitamins total. Upon receiving the order, I only received one pack of 240 vitamins.

According to Marisa Hanky at TheNaturalOnline, 800-921-4271 ext. 8, Google advertised their product incorrectly, and they refuse to honor Google's advertising because they did not place the ad through them; rather, they placed it with Amazon.com, and Google is pulling their advertising incorrectly. Moreover, they are doing this to almost all the other companies on this ad according to Marisa. Importantly, Marisa not only phoned me to tell me this, but she also placed it in writing via e-mail. Finally, I have experienced this problem with Google in the past, specifically AllStarHealth.com during the month of 08/2014, and they also stated Google was advertising this incorrectly.

AllStarHealth.com refused to send me the additional bottle as advertised on Google, although they did compensate me with a 50% discount. At that time, I filed a BBB report and an Attorney General report against AllStarHealth.com. Marisa at TheNaturalOnline.com stated that they brought this to Google's attention, but they also requested that I bring it to Google's attention. Therefore, I filled a complaint against Google with their State Attorney General’s office and the BBB. I received this response from Google on 02/12/2015:

“I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get both bottles of vitamins. I personally use that formally and especially like that it includes raw enzyme blends, so I can understand why you'd be disappointed not to receive both!

Contrary to what Marisa shared, Google does not promote products. Advertisers like TheNaturalOnline promote their products on Google. Some of our ads appear on Amazon, but again, these are not "Google's" promotions, but rather TNO's promotions on Google's platform. They create the ad text and they control their landing page promotion.

Due to your experience, I have raised their misleading practice to our advertising policies team, who will review their account for possible infractions and take any measures to ensure other users are not misled by the promotion.

Feel free to follow up through this forum if you have any additional questions about this.

Best,
Google BBB Team”

As a result of TheNaturalOnline.com failing to honor their advertising, pushing the blame on Google when it wasn’t their fault, Google putting in writing that they would actively review The NaturalOnline.com’s account for advertising infractions that mislead the public, and generally wasting my time on writing complaints, I felt like I had no other choice than to file reports against them with the BBB of NY, the FTC, and their state Attorney General, but also to write an online complaint in case they are doing this to other customers. I also plan on contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge.

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-13-2015

thenatural, Thenaturalonline.com rep has responded

“We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. This matter was not handled appropriately by our customer service representative and we take full responsibility and are addressing this internally. We apologize for the delay in getting the second bottle shipped out to you as you expected from reading the listing in Google Shopping but rest assured the extra item has been shipped to you.

In regards to the listing in Google, we have opened a case regarding their Product Listing Ad containing incorrect information about the product in the product name. While there are areas in Google (known as Google Adwords-the all text advertisements in Google search) that the customer (The Natural) controls the text of, which is what the Google BBB response team may be referring to, the area in Google with the product error was Google Shopping (the listings with the product images). In this area retailers, such as us, submit the product UPC (barcode) and our price and then Google adds the item to their Product Listing Ad allowing Google Shopping users, like yourself, to comparison shop between different participating companies, like us. We have no control over the name of the product or image that is shown. Unfortunately the product information that Google had on this item incorrectly stated that it was a two pack of the product. Google has responded to our case with the following message:

“Thank you so much for calling in today. I took that product to our specialist team, and it’s currently being evaluated to indicate for you (and the other advertisers/stores that advertise it) that it is not a multipack. It can take up to 24 hours to complete the process, but I am working on it, and will follow up with you when it has been resolved.”

We will update you further once Google has responded that the listing has been fixed on their end. Unfortunately this was a mistake in the Product Listing Ad and you can see if you look at every other advertiser on this product that no one has a two pack of the product when you link from Google Shopping to any of their websites.

I apologize again for the inconvenience and how this matter was handled. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at 1-800-921-4271.”

"I ordered my product at a great price and received my product promptly."

"Very easy transaction. Delivery on time as promised. "

"I bought 3 bottles of the same medicine. One will expire in 2019. Another two will expire within one year. Very disappointed!

Share Thenaturalonline.com's store rating

Thenaturalonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Thenaturalonline.com is a merchant member
Thenaturalonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.