The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

"Love these excellent courses."

"If this refers to how the ordering and delivering was accomplished administratively, it was as expected. "

"My two courses were ready for immediate streaming. The download course was available as soon as the credit card charge cleared, and the DVD course arrived on the day promised. So far, both courses are meeting my expectations."

"This was for a cousin who is in college. She said she found this very helpful and learned a lot from the DVD. Hopefully this will help her grades.
Ordering and delevery went smoothly.

"I always look forward to starting a new course as soon as I finish the one I am listening to."

"I LOVE The Great Courses! I truly enjoy doing research about the history and culture of the places I plan to visit. The Great Courses are the perfect solution for me. While watching, I keep notes that I then turn into "Fun History Facts." I then share the Fun Facts with those I will be traveling with. My friends are always amazed by how much I know about each place. It makes travel so much more fun when you have background knowledge. Thank you, Great Courses, for making me look good!"

"I look forward to the courses being as good as the service thus far."

"The best learning courses come from The Great Courses! They keep my mind active, life-long learning for those nagging questions you have always wondered about and to stay up to date in all aspects of life..."

"It's wonderful learning something new on my long commute to work. The courses are entertaining, enlightening and educational. And the prices are great, too!! "

"The course is good when it got here but I did not get it till Aug. 27th. Then it was at the Post Office and had to be collected from there. This seemed a long time and freight expensive too!!"

"Great investment!! High quality material!!"

"All items ordered were delivered in good condition. The only thing yo0u could improve upon is providing the lecture in outline form as you have done in the past. However still satisfied."

"I like the fact that the course I purchased has videos of the lessons that can be downloaded and viewed anytime ... and as many times as I want. It makes it great to go back and view one to further understand the concept being taught. "

"interesting and has good photography tips that more technical courses do not tell you."

"I have been on vacation. When I got home, the tapes were here."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.