Stores > The Great Courses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

Great Courses Order/Delivery

"Everything went very well. Easy to order, tracking information received so I could follow the delivery process. Package arrived in perfect condition.

Now, all I have to do is play the lessons and sit back and learn.

Magness is Magisterial

"Well organized, concise, always clear and to the point, Dr. Magness is an excellent speaker and teacher. In addition, she will recall themes and concepts from previous lectures to underscore her points."

Painless

"Ordering the products and having them delivered to my home was a fairly painless experience. Now I'm looking forward to watching/listening to the courses and learning a lot! Thanks."

2016-02-03

"Can't stop listening to the CDs. I drive 2 hr each way for work and the drive just flies when I am listening. I have learned so much."

Could not be better

"Easy ordering, fast service. Now up to me to get the most out of the courses"

Still learning

"The quality is great, good variety, very convenient."

Courses make me think

"Haven't been able to get online yet Have just started watching the DVD's Look good so far"

Continued educaiton

"As a retired person, I love the fact that I can order educational courses on line and listen to them in the convenience of my home. Great titles and topics to improve knowledge and keep the mind active.
I plan to pass the course on to my daughter and her grown child hoping they will enjoy it as much as I do.

Peace!

"Order was fulfilled promptly and then came a torrent of emails..."

See and do

"Not only text to read but the videos actually show you how to do it.
Best way to learn.. read and then do.
Learn the basics, then learn how to do Mediterranean cooking.
Love it

2016-02-03

First time buyer NOT let down.

"I bought the course on CBT(Cognitive Behavior Therapy) for a loved one to use
as a reinforcement to ongoing counseling.Though it's not intended as a therapy,I
value the goal of safe SELF direction as a supplement.Dr.Satterfield's lectures are
well supplemented by the guide book and by my own encouragement.

The Order

"I ordered, I received, I listened."

Great Customer Service

"I recently purchased a couple of courses on-line through a promotional offer that had a coupon code for a discount. I forgot to enter the coupon code on my order. I called customer service and spoke with Leslie Wertz, Customer Relationship Manager. She entered the coupon code for me and I received the discount that same day. That's great service!"

Yoga Delivery

"I just received my Yoga DVD course, the third course I have received from The Great Courses. I really enjoy these courses and have recommended them to 2 friends who have also placed orders with this company. The instructors are very knowledgeable in their field and are easy to listen to."

Intellectual Gold Mine

"The Great courses offers an enormous number of lectures on almost any subject one could think of. I have bought several courses and I have never been disappointed. I often recommend the Great Courses to friends and patients alike. KT (Edwardsville, Illinois)"

Share The Great Courses's store rating

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.