The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

"I like the Creative Non-Fiction writing course and the lecturer....but it is VERY annoying when she continually uses her hands to 'talk'.
This is VERY distracting!! and takes away from the information she is trying to impart.

Please do not continually wave your hands around. As a Professor I am sure she is very used to talking in front of an audience. However, constantly using her hands to add emphasis? / talk puts me right off !!

"TIMELY DELIVERY AND EXCELLENT PRODUCT"

"I love the Great Course so much I now have 8 sets. Well presented, good subject coverage. A great present for the person who has everything!"

"Deliverd on teh scheduled time"

"I had been looking for ways to continue my education in subjects (e.g., history and philosophy) I may have neglected when I was younger and focused on pursuing my technology-oriented profession, and I am happy to say that The Great Courses have fulfilled that quest. There are a wide array of great subjects and now I am hooked! I get my courses in streaming mode, and the website and streaming experience have been excellent. And I am glad that new courses appear regularly. Keep up the great work!"

"I love the variety and expertise represented. I've only begun one of the courses - about half way through. Not only has it met my expectations, but it's far exceeded them. The material covered went beyond just what was represented - and integrated other areas of interest of mine. I also felt it was presented in a way both the professional - like myself - as well as the layperson could easily understand and enjoy. Awesome job! Can't wait to get into the others I ordered."

"This was my 1st order from Great Courses, and was very pleased with the quality and depth of the course."

"I am enjoying my Creative Non-fiction course and think it will help me to polish and perhaps publish my memoir."

"Perhaps its me but navigating and downloading was not straightforward, however, I eventually managed it:)"

"Download of the video course was easy, works great on iPad or iPhone. Course is interesting and well-done."

"It took till friday to get the tapes but have stated the first one & am finding it very interesting thank you"

"The course on DNA is extremely well done and informative. We have a son who is doing doctoral level work in this area and this course has allowed us to easily converse with him about his work."

"I find the DVDs very educational and useful. Great presentation as well."

"We had visited a number of the medieval towns discussed in the course and they gave us a much greater insight into what we had seen. We now have many sets of courses and will, no doubt, be purchasing more."

"exactly what I ordered. came with in one week."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.