Stores > The Great Courses

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10

2016-04-29

Simply great to deal with.

"A minimum of fuss. Issues, although rare, are sorted out promptly."

2016-04-28

Awesome Photography Course!!

"Click my link and check it out !

This review was modified by tdonica on April 28 2016 06:27:51 AM

2016-04-24

My brain loves this!!

"My new favorite hobby is listening to The Great Courses lessons. I have learned about Particle Physics, Ancient Egyptian History, the Anatomy of the Brain, and the Industrial Revolution. My brain can barely contain its delight in what it will learn next! The few courses that did not meet my expectation were easily returned without a hassle."

2016-04-17

Great service and FAST too!

"All 3 courses I ordered at GREAT savings arrived exactly when promised in perfect order and condition. Thank you Great Courses for another satisfied customer."

2016-04-14

Great experience

"I have viewed part of the Old Testament course taught by Amy-Jill Levine and it is great! Looking forward to learning while I make a long drive!"

This review was modified by Jlocke1359 on April 14 2016 04:27:00 PM

2016-04-03

"The presenter has great delivery. Enjoyed the examples shown, and the connections made throughout the presentation. "

2016-03-31

Learning Never Goes Out of Style!

"I have been extremely pleased with all the courses I have ordered! I have found the professors to be well spoken and interesting and the courses have kept me wanting to continue! I will continue to order!"

2016-03-30

"The course was great.
It all the mail that I am getting since then ,wanting me to order more that is bothering me.
Save the company some money, and quit sending me this stuff.
Arland Lindsley

2016-03-29

Not quite what I expected...BUT...

"I expected more science and less generalizations. The use of the word "but" got to be a distraction. Religion was not addressed well. Far better is Michael Shermer's course: Skepticism 101: How to Think like a Scientist. (No buts about it.)"

2016-03-28

Reading, Writing and Arithmetic

"I've ordered courses on all these subjects, including the course for high school students on becoming a successful student. I am very pleased with the courses I ordered for myself. The first two were CDs, but the latest was in DVD format. Frankly, either format works just fine for me. I am an avid reader, and enjoy learning a variety of subjects. The courses were as advertised, and I will continue to order in the future."

2016-03-28

The Great Courses ARE REALLY GREAT!!!

"I'VE ORDERED SEVERAL COURSES OVER THE LAST YEAR AND THINK THAT THEY OFFER A FIRST CLASS PRODUCT, HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE TO ANYONE WHO LOVES LEARNING."

2016-03-26

Caterpillar

"Sometimes I feel like a caterpillar because it takes me so long to get things done --- Like reviewing my Great Courses! I have 3 now & I've still only made the time to get thru one of them but I'm enjoying it greatly. Thanks!"

2016-03-25

Wonderful Way to Learn How to Meditate!

"Well organized and evenly paced, this highly informative course clears away myths about meditation and guides you through the initial days of the mindfulness meditation practice, showing you how to cope with typical stumbling blocks to practice such as getting distracted by wandering thoughts or physical discomforts. In addition to teaching you how to be alive to the present moment in your life, it teaches you to consider and appreciate all sentient life and the common goals all sentient beings share: to be healthy, to be happy, and to be free from suffering."

2016-03-25

A great way to continue your personal education!

"I travel a lot for work and find little "free" time to read deeply on many of the subjects that interest me. Also, given the relatively poor cultural education and the divisive politics in this country I consider it a personal responsibility to understand as much about the world, its people, and their respective histories as I can. The Great Courses provides me with this in spades. The courses are insightful, entertaining, and, best of all, educational and enlightening. I can't wait to dive into more of them.

2016-03-21

Great Courses-Great Deal !

"Ordered Great Courses Finance Class and enjoyed it thoroughly. Best part of this class is I ordered the DVD and able to back to the info for further review or refresh my memory. Full of information and saves me time attending a night class at a local college."

Share The Great Courses's store rating

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,610 merchant members.