The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"Smooth, easy and efficient. "

"Most everything is great but I have difficulty adding things to the cart from my mobile tablet. One other thing, I was trying to add a sale item to my cart and left it in frustration only to receive an email saying I had left something in my cart, when I returned to the site the item in the cart was changed to the full retail price. (not happy)"

"Very satisfied with Great Courses"

"So far, the courses I have explored have been of the highest caliber. I buy some in DVD format and others in the audible format. I have not been disappointed yet. My grandson says a few of the lectures he has watched were a bit slow, but he is committed to working through at least half the lectures in each series I buy. How I wish I had had access to this type of resource at his age!!!

The courses arrived quickly and were well packaged. I appreciate that they are uniform in size and fit nicely on my bookshelf near the DVD player. The Culinary Institute book is beautiful. I would have purchased it on its own, but as companion to the classes, it is perfect for novice to proficient.

I will be buying more courses in the near future.

"Great selection, quality products, great service. "

"I placed my Order on 10th May and I still haven't received it today 21st May? Very disappointing."

"I enjoy the courses, particularly this course about mindfulness. The cost of courses is reasonable, especially when on sale. Great Courses, in the words of Tony the Tiger, is grrrrreatttt!"

"I've purchased courses from The Great Courses for a number of years. Their product is superb and they are an excellent company to do business with. "

"Lots of good info condensed into compact practical and entertaining demonstrations."

"I enjoy being able to understand Astronomy from my perspective as a novice"

"I love Great Courses. Over all the lecturers are knowledgeable and present the material in an interesting way. I have a wide variety of interests, which is another reason why I love Great Courses, the variety of subjects. "

"Really informative and well done"

"Interesting content. I learned quite a bit of information, which is the idea right! "

"I love the course.....Bart Ehrman is great. "

"I was expecting to receive it so fast. Also, I can save it in my library this fabulous! "

Share The Great Courses's store rating

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.