The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"Overall, I am happy with the courses that I have purchased. It is sometimes confusing what customer code or special offer code I would be using. "

"Course ordered: Practicing Mindfulness, An Introduction to Meditation
It arrived quickly, well packaged. The course includes lectures on CDs as well as the text in a book. The material is well organized and presented in an easy to understand manner by a pleasant-voiced teacher.
I haven't finished the course yet but so far I am very satisfied with the purchase.

"I do love and am really enjoying a lot all courses that I have bought so far; of course, it requires a reasonable amount of self-discipline to go through to each lecture so one could indeed learn and benefit from them. I already completed a graduated degree and these courses are a very interesting alternative for me to explore so many other fields of expertise in which I have always been interested."

"I guess I have come to expect the continued excellent experience. Thank you! Sam Taylor"

"I bought the courses for my son, aged 16, and my husband and me professionally. For our son, he started with How to become a Super Student and the benchmark made by the teacher was very high in terms of how it was presented, so our son was a bit disappointed with other more serious subjects presented in a dryer manner.
Also I was a bit disappointed in making several orders twice and receiving a coupon only for a third purchase. Your website is like candy shops for others, so if you would give me discounts based on the amount purchased, as a loyalty scheme, I think I could indulge much much more in your offering.

"it would be nice if i can download all the lectures in a course at once instead of individually. I think we used to be able to download the whole course at once a few years ago."

"I have not started the purchased course yet. However, the ordering process was efficient and delivery was timely."

"I received my order very quickly. I was pleased to get not only the DVD of the cooking course, but also a cookbook! The instructions to download the Great Courses App were easy to follow and I can now start my adventures in learning."

"my husband has not stopped watching the videos, he was thrilled when the box came, and each nigh since. . ) thank you. "

"another excellent course!"

"So far good, but I have just got started as you started asking and I just got started."

"I have been watching and LEARNING from the ThgGreatCourses for several years. I find them excellent and they help me keep my mind active."

"The only problem I had came in the ordering phase during which the order page would not accept the $10 coupon The Great Courses had sent me when I typed in the appropriate coupon number. I went back & re-did the entire process a second time, this time with success. Everything else, including the downloading, worked just fine."

"I got what I expected regarding service and product on my last order."

"The "Great Courses" are usually very good. I've been buying "Great Courses" for years."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.