The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"Just finished watching "Understanding the Universe" by prof. A.Filippenko. Mind blowing! I liked the course subject, structure and delivery so much I ordered more courses on topics of interest. My expectations will not be disappointed. Great Courses - your'e up there with the best !!!"

"MY COURSE WAS MAILED OUT VERY QUICKLY . THE LESSONS LOOK TO BE VERY GOOD. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING ABOUT TAKEING PICTURES.
EDITH J LUMMUS

"I have enjoyed 10-12 courses while on my treadmill daily. Quality runs from very good to excellent. While I prefer the DVD, and viewing the course on my TV, the ability to stream to my iPad allows me to to continue viewing the course anywhere.
Presently watching Geologic Wonders of the World. Lots of fun.

"The course was well structured and provided useful tips to improve travel photos. The explanations were easy to understand and complemented by excellent examples."

"Excellent!
Very easy to follow. Professor Hazen explains the subjects very clearly. There is logic in the ideas he exposes.
I am very happy and satisfied.
Sergio

"Always happy with the great courses (I have bought many of them). Good quality and expert opinion / teaching. Delivery was a little slow this time (hence 4, not 5 stars). Delivery took about 2 weeks."

"I am enjoying the courses that I ordered; however, the "Free Pocket Atlas" (Item MPM8) which was offered in the sales catalog was not included in the package. Can you tell me if this will be sent at a latter date?"

"I have not opened this latest purchase. Other courses I have bought in this line were rather boring, I'm hoping this one is better presented."

"Overall, I am happy with the courses that I have purchased. It is sometimes confusing what customer code or special offer code I would be using. "

"Course ordered: Practicing Mindfulness, An Introduction to Meditation
It arrived quickly, well packaged. The course includes lectures on CDs as well as the text in a book. The material is well organized and presented in an easy to understand manner by a pleasant-voiced teacher.
I haven't finished the course yet but so far I am very satisfied with the purchase.

"I do love and am really enjoying a lot all courses that I have bought so far; of course, it requires a reasonable amount of self-discipline to go through to each lecture so one could indeed learn and benefit from them. I already completed a graduated degree and these courses are a very interesting alternative for me to explore so many other fields of expertise in which I have always been interested."

"I guess I have come to expect the continued excellent experience. Thank you! Sam Taylor"

"I bought the courses for my son, aged 16, and my husband and me professionally. For our son, he started with How to become a Super Student and the benchmark made by the teacher was very high in terms of how it was presented, so our son was a bit disappointed with other more serious subjects presented in a dryer manner.
Also I was a bit disappointed in making several orders twice and receiving a coupon only for a third purchase. Your website is like candy shops for others, so if you would give me discounts based on the amount purchased, as a loyalty scheme, I think I could indulge much much more in your offering.

"it would be nice if i can download all the lectures in a course at once instead of individually. I think we used to be able to download the whole course at once a few years ago."

"I have not started the purchased course yet. However, the ordering process was efficient and delivery was timely."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.