The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10

"Always great speedy service."

"Great website to peruse! Enjoyed the comments from customers - that influenced my decision. Delivery time was great. The packaging and materials made the product appear very professional. Great job!"

"I purchased for gifts.....have not used personally. "

"Very satisfied as always. Wonderful products and will continue to buy."

"Came in a timely manner and well packaged. Haven't had time to start the classes yet though."

"An enlightening experience, both intellectually and emotionally . The courses in a variety of the categories offered have an integrating effect on one's philosophy..."

"The courses are generally great and the customer service is excellent. My only complaint is that when ordering physical disks, it seems to take an unreasonably long time before they are delivered. But, maybe I'm just impatient."

"So easy to consume. Such diverse topics."

"Very fast delivery. And delivers what is promised"

"I enjoyed and learn a lot from the courses I purchased. "

"I have been very impressed with the quality of the content. I've tried a couple of books or courses on similar subjects before but found it hard to stay with it to the end. this course was different, and I've looked forward to every lecture. It has also motivated me to put what I'm learning into practice on a regular basis and I'm already seeing some clear benefits. I would strongly recommend this course. "

"I cannot rate this program as I have not received it after 12 days from order. Not actually happy."

"Basically my experience with great courses was good. The only problem I had was entering my number from my catalog which enabled me to get greater discounts on some of the courses than were offered on line. It was a little confusing as to how and when to enter the number."

"Great product, fast service, very pleased"

"This is a gift that I look forward to sharing with my 14 year old daughter who really enjoys photography."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.