• The Great Cours The Great Courses Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.7/10 8.7/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.3/10 9.3/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10

"Downloading content has been difficult at times. "

"Professor rumor has great charisma and his courses are all fantastic"

"Have been enjoying Great Courses for years. Very convenient with streaming capability. "

"Overall I am very satisfied with my DVD courses; the last purchase was that of streaming. I had a little difficulty making the streaming easy; perhaps it requires a little more knowledge than I have when it comes to streaming from Great Courses. But I certainly appreciate that you folks will allow returns when a course doesn't fit my needs (that happened recently and you gave me credit for two courses). Thanks for providing this kind of education that helps me to continue mine in the future. jwa"

"I'm into my 7th year of The Great Courses... I can't imagine a better way to feel like I was back in college and continuing the excitement of learning."

"I love being able to learn at home. the instructors are good and the content is interesting. I have not received my most recent order yet because I have shipped the cheapest way but I was thrilled to get the beginning genealogy course by John Coletta. "

"I love getting the streaming programs because I buy and have it instantly. Everything works great - no complaints. I got "Biblical Israel" as I have a real curiosity about the ancient world and the origins of the great religions."

"A quick response to my download query was answered promptly."

"I knit while I listen and am very satisfied with my purchases! I will certainly tell others and continue to collect more courses."

"The Great Courses are fantastic. Very convenient and great to listen to when biking and on the go as well as doing chores. Thought provoking material that opens up new areas of interest and deepen and refresh older ones."

"Ordered DVD for $79.00 and within a week it was offered for $39.95"

"It was easy to order my on sale course. We have already started to watch it."

"I have just begun watching the course on understanding art. It is quite good and I feel confident that it is going to be a big help to me. Thank you

"I am very please with the software for Pastry Techniques. The downloading was easy, the instructor is great everything is there to be able to do great pastries."

"This was a gift to my son in California. I got a digital version, thinking he could download to his iPhone or other device and listen in his car going to & from work during a one hour commute. It is apparently a streaming version that can be heard only on the computer, because of the following in his vehicle:

He said he is navigating with his phone due to heavy commuting traffic, and the Great Course streaming goes back to the "Zero Point, or Start every time it is interrupted by the navigator on his phone. Or at least that is my understanding. So, my question is, can I get the CD version from you for the same price plus shipping which I am willing to pay, or do you have a better idea? His commute is his only "free time".

Share The Great Courses's store rating

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.