The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

"I have been very satisfied with the courses that I have purchased, which have included lectures from several different sources including health, music and religion."

"Super video. Love the way it is explained and demonstated. Thank you!"

"I haven't had a chance to look at the programs, not sure if this inquiry is for the shopping experience or quality of the programs. If programs, suggest you give a little more time to try them out."

"I bought the Photography one for my granddaughter and she is very pleased and I bought the Culinary one for my nephew and he is very pleased also. I haven't seen the one I bought but will let you know"

"We are greatly satisfied with the service we received and have found the course extremely informative."

"Didn't realize I had a code in the original email offer until after I had paid for the order; too late then."

"The course provided me the opportunity to proceed at my own pace and repeat a lecture when I didn't fully grasp the content first time around. This makes the whole procedure worthwhile."

"The videos were easy to download with excellent video/audio quality. I even had a workbook to download to complement the instruction."

"For my Grandchildren education"

"Lectures are well done. Graphics are very useful and helpful."

"No ADDITIONAL COMMENTS AT THIS TIME.."

"I've only watched part of one of the courses I purchased, but so far I am pleased with the content and quality."

"Wow! The information is truly well presented! I really appreciate the logical progression from each lesson to the next. The bonus of having free streaming is a big plus with me. I look forward to adding new courses in the future!

"Just finished watching "Understanding the Universe" by prof. A.Filippenko. Mind blowing! I liked the course subject, structure and delivery so much I ordered more courses on topics of interest. My expectations will not be disappointed. Great Courses - your'e up there with the best !!!"

"MY COURSE WAS MAILED OUT VERY QUICKLY . THE LESSONS LOOK TO BE VERY GOOD. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING ABOUT TAKEING PICTURES.
EDITH J LUMMUS

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.