The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10

"Shipping was fast! My children and I are already enjoying our series on How the Brain Works! We're looking forward to checking out our other purchases as well!"

"I purchased three courses: Understanding the Fundamentals of Music, Building Great Sentences and Rediscovering the Lost Art of Cooking. I received them within the time allotted and in excellent condition. I just started the Understanding the Fundamentals of Music and am on lesson 5. The 45 minute lectures are timed about right - not too long as to get tired listening. Professor Robert Greenburg's delivery is expressive and concise with a little humor to keep it very interesting. I enjoy his "side bar" of trivia or finer points. After each lecture I review the material in the booklet provided which helps to reinforce the concepts. I am very pleased with this course and expect the other two courses will be equally satisfying. Thank you."

"The ordering was easy and the course great. "

"Well presented. Lessons presented in easy to understand format. Glad we got it. "

This order has not been delivered yet

"With a coupon, the price was right."

"This short container gardening course is chock full of information and ideas for the weekend gardener. The instructor is knowledgeable and talks in every day practical terms. I'll be applying many of these ideas to my own garden this spring and summer!"

"I'm a student photographer and I got The Fundamental of Photography bundle: that has The Fundamental of Photography, The Course Guide Book of The Fundamental of Photography, and The Art of Travel Photography: Six Expert Lessons. So far only had time to watch a few lessons of The Fundamental of Photography and have not had time to watch the other I won't be able to tell you much but here is what I can tell you; The Fundamental Of Photography is a great DVD to get because whether your a beginner or a exp. photographer this DVD would be good for you because, as a beginner the instructor (Joel Sartore) teaches you in a way that is easy to understand and not complicated, also at the end of each 30 mins. lesson he gives you an assignment based on the lesson you just watch and most of the assignment I watched so far are explained though visual examples so it is easy to understand what he want you to do. For experience photographers he covers specialized photography like macro, landscape, and portraiture and teach you the techniques to accomplish it . He also trains you to see and think like a photographer, which is another good thing for both beginner and experience photographers. For beginners and experience photographers it will let them see things what they normally might not see and for experience photographers it will improve upon what they know.
It did not take long to receive my order, it took only 4 days. I ordered it on Saturday and received it on Wednesday. Also just to let you know both DVD's have the same instructor. To sum it up it; is definitely worth getting and you wont regret it.

"I like the prompt service and amazingly polite and helpful phone staff. All the courses I selected have been of a high quality. Thank you for being so meticulous in your selection of content and teachers."

"Have enjoyed several Great Courses, and have since bought 2 for my grandson. Aim to keep buying courses as and when I can. Thanks "

"Across academia, you have the cream-of-the-crop lecturers. I'm hooked!"

"The Courses are well designed and presented. I am greatly enjoying these courses."

"Haven't received them yet, it's been a week or longer......paid 15.00 for shipping.....and I think the pony broke his leg on the way to my house."

"The order came super quick. I can't comment on the course itself as I haven't listened yet. But the transaction was smooth, communication was great (received prompt order confirmation and, then, earlier-than-expected shipping confirmation). Item arrived in great condition. "

"Delivery takes too long for that price."

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.