The Great CourCoupons

Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10

"YES I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED
AND PLEASED MY ORDER ARRIVED IN ONLY A FEW DAYS

"This was very informative and practical and what I appreciated most was the simplicity of the information without spin. "

"This course was just what I was looking for. Thank you!

"Hasn't arrived yet (07/22/14)."

"Great products, great service = very happy customer."

"When I first ordered, I was a little concerned about what I was getting into. I have been very pleasantly surprised. The teacher for the first course is very interesting in his presentation and I am really enjoying it. The second course I ordered has also proved interesting and helpful. I realize this was only supposed to address one order, but, what can I say? I am very impressed. I wish I had more money...I would buy many more courses right away. Good job!"

"Great. How about some in more detail like pastry or breads?"

"I was asked to comment before I had received the course; it's hard to evaluate something you have not see!"

"I am very dis satisfied with reseller ratings by Answers.
They sent me this without any idea that I have not received anything from Great Courses. I'm sure I will like the Great courses as I have with dozens of them in the past.
I think Reseller Ratings by Answers is incompetent.
I rate Great Courses as 5 stars - Oops, Resellers Ratings has no way to record that! You see what I mean? Lloyd Barnard

"Well produced. Quick delivery"

"These courses are excellent, very well done and easy to comprehend. I recommend them to everybody who has an enquiring mind. It's like having a University at ones fingertips."

"I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to improve their negotiating skills. The videos are high quality with clear sound. The professor gives real world examples of excellent negotiators so that students can understand the negotiating process. Negotiating skills are laid out in a step by step process with plenty of examples and insights.

The professor is very professional, knowledgeable and manages to achieve just the right pitch for the audience, doesn't talk up or down. He explains technical terms very clearly. and reiterates key points along the way. I find myself practising the negotiating skills I have learned from the course already even though I haven't completely finished the course yet.

"Ordering was very easy and delivery was perfect and on time. I'm so glad to get this course, I bought it for a friend as a Christmas gift. "

"Ordering was so simple I didn't really think about it! As always, the package arrived within the estimated delivery time and the contents were in pristine condition. I look forward to starting the course soon. Well done."

"The coarses are very good. I've bought & enjoyed many. But the adds are annoyingly frustrating as they draw you in with a big discount but even after you follow the link they don't show the % discount on any. So if you are looking for the big % off sale you can't find it. You have to calculate the % discount on every coarse to find the one big discount lost leader. Its a lot more trouble than I usually care to go to so they loose a lot of sales. "

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.