The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

"great topics and info. My only qualm is the dated filming/presentation."

"This is an excellent course and I am highly pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend it."

"I really enjoyed this course."

"outstanding course material!"

"Excellent quality, fast delivery.

"This Great Course was excellent, especially for those novices to photography. The instructor, Steven Riley, explained all concepts clearly and in depth. Using a model for demonstrations of the concept was most valuable for understanding. Thank you."

"The recent catalog has many courses at a very reduced rate. I ordered the photography courses for my son-in-law in Philadelphia. His response was very enthusiastic, and he said I was "tops" for sending him the DVDs.

After his "excited" comments, I ordered "An Introduction to Genealogy" which arrived yesterday in Austin, Texas. I am eager to delve into this very interesting course. The Great Courses offer a very gratifying way of learning at my own pace when time and convenience is best for me. Thank you for helping me "to find my roots" and making points with my son-in-law.

"Great customer service with the few questions i had and am happy with the 4 lectures I've watched so far on "The Art of Negotiating""

"I am very pleased with the lectures of the Great Courses. They arrived a few days earlier than expected."

"interesting presentation leaving us wanting to continue to the next lecture. "

"I have ordered many courses from The Great Courses and thrilled they now include courses online to my library upon ordering the DVD set. Many of the courses I have recently ordered are in large part because of that."

"I am very happy, delivery in Belgium Europe 3 days after my order - very efficient and nice way of getting teachings by very friendly, qualified an dynamics professors! I will be back for other courses when I need one. Thank's a lot."

"Excellent Summary of a vast field of algorithms.

"Took advantage of the 80% off sale to pick up two courses, one on the history of Hitler and one on photography. Both arrived safely and seem to be in excellent condition. I especially like the ability to stream the courses on my PC."

"Far too much talking. Photography is such a practical job. There was a really great opportunity to learn by Joel doing stuff & showing us what was going through his mind. Rather it turned out to be a lecture on his slides. He could have shown practical techniques. I wanted to buy the advanced course on photography. But after this one will definitely not buy. Instead will look elsewhere. Sad! Not even worth the £50 that I paid. "

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,897 merchant members.