The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

"Website was easy to use and found the courses I was looking for quickly. I have just started both courses and I am enjoying them both very much . I already have a planned to order additional courses . Would highly recommend to others "

"I have ordered from The Great Courses before and the service has always been fast. Because of a long commute TGC allows me to explore subjects I've always been interested in but never had the time to learn before."

"I really thought the 'extras' I had to pay, taxes and delivery were excessive. We have found that US Mail is generally cheaper and super-speed is of little consequence to us.
In 'Trails of Evidence: How Forensic Science Works" I think Prof Murray is speaking to High School Students and is less intellectually lively than I had expected. I had not expected such a long time spent on abstract generalities and nomenclature. It is, so far, disappointing. Bernie Crawshaw

"My husband loves the Great Courses audio CDs and listens to a class a day while on the stationary bike. "

"Really enjoy your courses!"

"I learned so much with The Great Courses. As a Malaysian, I did not have a chance to study overseas. The Great Courses gave me an experience with the famous professors in US. I really appreciate it."

"Quick delivery of order. What I have seen provides what I wanted. "

The quality of the courses are outstanding;; I just ordered a fundamentals math course, a subject I have always struggled with and I am completely comfortable with the instructor's explanations.

I have also enjoyed Effective Communication Skills and will inevitably order something else later on; it has been a truly effective way for me to develop my education.

Thanks.

"The Learning Company, which produces the Great Courses, has an easy to use website for ordering course lectures and materials related to them. It was simple and easy to find what I was looking for and order it. It was notified by email when the order was filled and shipped. It was at my door within 4 days - two of them were Saturday and Sunday - that impressed me. If you are looking for a great was to continue learning without having to go back to college - you found it in the Great Courses. "

"I am happy with the sale prices, the quality of the courses as well as the wide selection
of course topics. The purchase process is fast & efficient.

"I have ordered DVDs and the accompanying 'book' that goes with them [I am deaf]
and have used them over the last 15 years for my Adult Sunday School class. They like the way the topics are presented, and as a teacher [secondary and colleges] for the last 50, I appreciate how well they are done, and how well they present the materials.

"As usual, a very pleasant experience all around. You folks run a very nice company!"

"I got the package very quickly. I have not had time to watch the dvd yet so I can't comment on the course content.

"We were pleasantly surprised how easy it was for the kids to go into the digital library and begin using their course."

"The Order arrived today at 11am. 7-28-14 In perfect order.
Thank you all so much.

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,880 merchant members.