The Great CourCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"I am really enjoying the courses I purchased. They are informative as well as entertaining. "

"Love The Great Courses and all they have to offer! Our kids are now getting into the lectures as well. It is a new version of family movie night!"

"Very excited to start learning these courses!"

"Great experience. The DVD course Big History arrived at the time it was expected. I really like it. Excellent professor. Very clear explanations and delivery with good sound and graphics."

"Excellent course. The lecturer, Professor William Kloss, is first-rate. I couldn't stop watching."

"I have no received the good as yet so I do not know if they are good or bad"

"Very good customer service."

"It is everything I expected. I chose the courses I ordered downloaded (streamed) to my desktop. The operations went smoothly and the courses are easy to access and intuitive to use."

"Fantastic series. I love Sean Caroll. The quality of the Great Courses material is always first class both in content and presentation."

"I find it amazing that I can have access to such in-depth and interesting subjects in the comfort of my home. As a senior and someone who has "retired" from my body of life work this makes me feel that I am able to enter new areas of interest without spending a great deal of time and energy reentering academia."

"I am regular customer. Overall very satisifed, course is fun to listen to"

"Even a person with a college minor in math can enjoy learning tidbits that may not have been included in their curriculum. The professor is outstanding. Material is well-organized."

"As always the products are wonderful, ship quickly, are well packaged, etc. The only reason I didn't give this five stars is that I had two catalogs, and wanted to order something from each but it wouldn't allow me (or I couldn't figure it out) how to combine those, so I didn't order one of the items I wished to."

"Content was excellent, delivery - on time"

"The courses are great, but I resent getting a 25% off notice the week AFter I order $150 worth of courses."

Share The Great Courses's store rating

The Great Courses is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Great Courses is a merchant member
The Great Courses participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,859 merchant members.