Product & services pricing Rating 7.09/10 7.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.95/10 5.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10

"The Theestoreonline.com staff went out of their way to ensure I got the best item for my camera needs. Customer service is great, prices are very cheap, shipping is very reasonable...what else could we wish for. "

"I was looking to buy a charger for my Nikon D5200 camera. Google search directed me to their site. Obviously half the price than what Amazon offered. Their website said the product was 'in stock". Ordered it. The process was simple. Again like many others said, I got an email about the order and some issues. I called up. The rep said they do not have it but can offer another brand for a higher price. It was still cheaper than Amazon price so I said yes.
I got it within 4 days. It is working as of now and not sure when it will stop working.
If you want to take the risk then go ahead.

"Went online on 9-19-14 to purchase a battery for my Nikon D90. The estoreonline.com advertised the battery as a Nikon EN-EL3E "in stock", new, and with full Nikon warranty - for about half the list price. So, I ordered the battery. Received a replacement that I really didn't want. Worked it out with customer service and they will send me the Nikon Battery when it gets back in stock.
I am satisfied with the communication from Customer Service and with the resolution we arrived at.

"good website . good stuff. good prices .easy use. just the items little short for looking."

"I'm a professional photographer and TheEstoreOnline is my personally most trusted source for all of my photography equipment. Their prices are always well matched with the market and their shipping costs and times are very reasonable. I will shop here again many times in the future. "

"I ordered a flash for my camera at a good price. After buying I received a call from company saying that the product was on backorder but that they had the same item in a kit for another $40 and would ship immediately. It arrived today...the kit amounted to a recharge kit of AA batteries and a lens cleaning squirt bottle. Value of maybe $5 and a bunch of crap I didn't need or want."

"Classic bait and "up-sell" company. I ordered a Nikon SB700 flash at a good price. The item said in-stock. I received a phone call the next day saying there was a problem with my order and the flash was on backorder for 2-3 weeks... BUT they have a more expensive version (same flash) that they've thrown in a couple of filters and additional warranty???? (Item still shows as available on their website) I agreed and they said the order would ship out express on Wednesday (two days later). I checked back on Thursday to see if the order shipped. No response. I checked again on Friday asking for at least a tracking number to see that my order had shipped. Friday afternoon I received an email stating I'd get a tracking number "shortly." The tracking number was created at 3:05a Monday but USPS didn't get the package until Wednesday... a full week later than promised. No communication to me that there were any issues - yet they called me immediately for the up-sell. My order is scheduled to arrive today - I'm really quite afraid to see what I'm getting, at this point. However, customer service and shipping are only 1/2 of the equation. If I get a good product at a good price I will update my rating.

2014-10-09 update. I received my flash a week late but it works great! I did not, however, receive the items promised as part of the "up-sell". I sent an email immediately and received a voicemail message apologizing for my issues & offering a small rebate when I could improve my review. I responded that as soon as I received my extra filters and warranty info, I would be most happy to do so. I received another email stating that my missing items would be shipped immediately (10/5). Since then I have received voicemails asking me to call them. I work during the day and can't take/make a call - but they could easily email any questions or concerns, and I've left email to that extent. As I've received the major item of my order, I'll update my rating to 3 stars. If I receive the missing items in a reasonable timeframe, I'll add another star, however, it's been a week since I notified them of the missing items and there's been no notice of shipment.

"Had a problem with customer service - they are sending correct battery.
******************************************

"This is truly amazing, but as I set down to write this review, I thought I'd first read some of the past reviews to find out why the Estore received such mediocre ratings. After reading the reviews, the stories mirrored almost to the letter what happened to me when I ordered a Canon battery for my camera. One day after I ordered the battery online, I too received a called from one of their agents, who sounded both frantic and apologetic that they the battery was on backorder, but they had found be a better one that had a longer warranty of the Canon battery. He said if I was in agreement, he would go ahead and ship the better battery ASAP at a cost of only $11.00 more. Since I needed it now, I accepted the change. The battery was a BOWER for a Canon Model G2.
I arrived on time, shows it has the warranty they said, so the proof of the pudding is in the eating. This means that we will see see what happens with this Chinese battery in the next year or so.

Mike

" LOVE them. They always come through for me and they have amazing service. And I love their sense of humor. I order from them online. I bought my Charger and my Flash from them. Cheaper than anywhere else, but most important, these guys really care about you and are super honest. Love them!" "

"Went online to purchase a battery for my Nikon D300 after not being successful at several brick and mortar stores. Theestoreonline.com advertised the battery as "in stock", new, and with full Nikon warranty - for about half the list price. So, I ordered the battery. Shortly after (within an hour or so), I received email saying there was an "issue with my order" and to call them. I did and the salesperson said that the battery was on "nationwide backorder of 4-6 weeks", but that he could give me a higher capacity battery for the same price. I told him I did not want a substitute and he asked me to hold. After another 1-2 minutes, another person picked up and tried to have me agree to a substitute (Vivitar) battery. When I refused and asked if I could get confirmation that the order was canceled, he said: "order's been canceled" and hung up abruptly. When I re-checked the website (to see if status for the battery indicated a backorder), it still said "in stock". Very unprofessional group and I would not do business with them."

"I placed my order for a Nikon SB 700 flash and received a call the next from the estore. They said that my item was on back order and would be willing to send me a more expensive brand for the same price. I said ok but when I received the item and researched it, I realized I totally got ripped off. I sent the item back and eventually got the original item I ordered but they ended up charging me more for the "English" model. When it came in the mail, the manual was missing and now 5 month later, I still have not received the manual. Beyond disappointed...."

"I wish I would have read all of these reviews before ordering on this website. Same story as most of the negative reviews that you'll read. I found a battery charger for my panasonic camera battery for a replacement. Within 1 day, they called me to say that the item was backordered and would be 6-8 weeks. When I said that was fine, they kept pressuring me to take a "better" charger at a great discount for my "inconvenience". When I kept saying I was fine waiting for the backordered item, they kept pressuring me. Finally I get switched to a "backorder specialist" who tried pressuring me again to switch to the exact same item. Now I'm wondering if I'll ever get the charger since it seems like they don't actually want to sell me anything but their rapid charger. I will try to update when I get or don't get my charger. But the whole scenario smelled like a scam.

9/24/2014: As an update, I received a phone call from The Estore Online (five minutes after posting the above review) who said that they will be shipping out my charger today and I will receive it on Friday. I will update my review and rating once I receive my charger.

9/29/2014: Well, I received a tracking number from the merchant the same day that they said it would be shipping. But everytime I try to track it, it simply says that a shipping label has been created. I DID NOT receive the charger on Friday as promised.

10/1/2014: I finally received a package in the mail. I was out of town when I got it. I received no less than 4 phone calls and voicemails (on 9/30, 10/2, 10/3, and 10/5 - yes, a Sunday!) from the merchant to update my review since I received my charger. I didn't want to update it until I was able to actually open the package.

10/5/2014: Finally back in town - I did receive a charger. It does appear to be the right one, although it is all in Chinese or Japanese on the back instead of in English.

FINAL REVIEW: I did receive what I paid for although what a pain in the @ss to deal with. I have had to deal with close to 10 phone calls to get this to completion. And it took about 10 days to get it. As a comparison, I also ordered it from another merchant. It was $2 cheaper, took only 2 days to arrive to me, and no phone calls or emails to deal with! And the language on the back was in....English!!! I've revised my review to 2 stars as I would still not recommend this merchant. It should not be this difficult to get a charger.

Note to theestoreonline.com: DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN. I'VE BLOCKED YOUR NUMBER FROM MY PHONE. I NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN. IF YOU CARED ABOUT RUNNING A SOLID BUSINESS AS MUCH AS YOU CARE ABOUT THESE REVIEWS, YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE JUST AS GOOD AS OTHER RESELLERS, IF NOT BETTER. I EVEN GOT A NEW DEBIT CARD FROM MY BANK BECAUSE I WAS THAT MISTRUSTFUL OF YOU HAVING MY FINANCIAL INFORMATION.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-24-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.

We’re sorry that you have not received your item and received a service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. To ensure that our staff conducts itself in a manner that reflects the high regard that we have for our customers, we’ve notified the proper department of your complaint.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.””

"Ordered a battery for my camera. Got a call from customer service to let me know my item was on back order and it would take 6-7 weeks to receive it. But they could upgrade me to a better battery (300 additional pictures on a charge) for $9 more and they would take care of the 3 day shipping cost. Should arrive today?! I guess we'll see!"

"I wish I would have read the reviews first before I ordered from this store. I believe they are the classic "bait and switch" company. They offer online very good prices on name brand batteries and let you place your order only to contact you and state that it is on national backorder, but they have a better battery with more capacity for only $4.00 more that they can ship immediately. I needed the battery so I took the bait. I will say the battery did work,(not sure of its capacity compared to the OEM battery, Cannon NB-6LB, that I originally ordered though). Now reading these reviews prior to writing mine I see this is a common practice that the company uses. I would say that this was my first and last order from them! "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-17-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon to assist you regarding your inquiry . Kindly check your email/voicemail ””””

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.