Product & services pricing Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.84/10 5.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.16/10 6.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10

"False advertising! They claim they have Nikon battery and charger in stock. THEY DON"T - IT'S BAIT AND SWITCH. They pressure you into a no name product at a higher price. AVOID THIS RETAILER"

modified review This review was modified by bettyhenry on July 26 2014 10:36:17 AM
modified review Rep reply posted Jul-30-2014

““Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“.””As a longtime employee of theestoreonline.com , I am greatly disturbed by this "review." Before responding directly to this review, I'd like to note that estoreonline has over 100,000 satisfied customers. Out of all our customers, a fraction of one percent of our customers encounter a problem. Although this is such a great minority of our customers, we still get distressed over every single customer that is not wholly satisfied. Therefore, estore does everything in its power to leave every customer happy that they purchased something fromtheestoreonline.com Unfortunately, due to the fact that estore serves so many consumers, it is inevitable that mistakes do sometimes occur. This does not only apply to estore, but any major corporation or powerseller one can think of, such as Apple or Nike. Being that we are a powerseller, we do admit that mistakes could have occured with specific orders. Regards,
Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee””

"I just received my order of Nikon batteries from TheEStore today. I requested 2-day shipping. Although it was not the store's fault, my shipment was hung up in the postal sorting facility for a number of days... TheEStore graciously credited me for a portion of the shipping charges! They are most pleasant to do business with and they will see me again."

"I ordered an Olympus replacement battery for my Olympus camera but they did not have it in stock. I was notified of this with a personal call and decided not to wait for the backorder. Estore asked me if I would like a more powerful battery with a longer warranty that they did have in stock but I was leery of that so I declined. Estore then offered me a discount and I decided to try it. I am very satisfied with the personal customer support and will return and write a review on the quality of the Power2000 battery replacement for my Olympus LI-12B Lithium battery. As far as the price, this was 29.99 as opposed to the Olympus 19.99, price. And I just saw that the Power2000 battery is only 4.91 on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Power2000-Replacement-Rechargeable-Battery-1200mAh/dp/B000094FV3

I sure hope it holds a charge for a long time. If it does, then the price is worth it and the one on Amazon may be a fake.

"I needed an item that currently has a six week Backorder. A representative called and offered me an alternate that will meet form, fit, function and features but also comes with a better warranty. It was in the mail to me the same day. I will be ready for my September vacation with no stress about the product arrival. The added cost of under $2 is well worth the piece of mind."

"It doesn't matter that they asked me, I would have even if I didn't know about this review process!
I purchased a camera product from them, it had malfunction issues with it right away after receiving it. I contacted them and they offered to give me a better model instead of just exchanging it for another one of the same make; only for the cost of the shipping, which I consider more than fair. 5 stars to them from me.

"I ordered a Nikon charger yesterday from there site. today I also got a phone call that said my order was on back order for 6-8 weeks. They had already canceled my order online .They proceed to sell me no name/other brands chargers. I argued with them for half an hour. they would not get a word in. finally switched me with manager. he tried the same thing. So I just kept saying over and over to cancel order. finally he canceled it and he hung up. So caution false advertising."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-08-2014

“Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee”

"I am a first time customer and couldn't be more pleased. I chose them initially because they had the lowest price for the battery I needed for my camera... but the reason why I will continue to use them is because when the manufacturer was back ordered for several weeks- and I needed this battery in days NOT weeks! Carter heard my dismay and on his own found another battery which would work even better than the battery I had originally ordered and make it on time for my event. I was very happy with how well the whole process has been. I definitely will be using them again in the future."

"We have dealt with Brad on two different occasions. We were looking for batteries for our Canon and Nikon. Cameras. Both times he was knowledgable and of great assistance, finding us exactly what we needed. His manner was jovial, showing us that our needs were important to him. The experience was easy and pleasant. We will show there again."

"I ordered some DSLR batteries from estoreonline, they had an item on back order and called me quickly to tell Mr that they would expedite the shipping and got me an equivalent battery for the mistake. Thank you so much!"

"I needed a charger for my Nikon P90 camera. The online ordering process was simple. I got an email a day later asking me to call regarding a problem with the order. A representative picked up very quickly, told me the charger was backordered and that I could cancel the order or they could recommend an alternative. They wound up giving me a much better charger that was twice as much for the same price, and waived one day shipping. Excellent experience"

"This is a fraud: store advertises items that they do not stock
in attempt to upsell during "order confirmation" call later on.
Ex.: while 580 EX II is unavailable; they will try to push
600 EX RT.
Typical bait-n-switch.

07/07 : do you think ashamed merchant removed the bait ?
not a chance:

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-02-2014

Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee”

"Ordered a digital camera battery but it was not in stock so Brad gave me a call the day it was ordered. He offered me a similar battery so I decided to take it.

What wonderful service.....received it the next day. Have never done business with Estoreonline.com before, but certainly do business with them again and recommend them to others. Thank you!!!

"Estore contacted me the day after I made the order and was kind enough to let me know any problems. I was impressed with their service."

"had an issue with the battery they sent as a replacement for an unavailable/ back ordered canon I purchased online. the rep contacted me to resolve to my satisfaction"

"After a miscommunication with the company, things were made right by Michael Stevens. Although I didn't receive the product I was expecting, they made a great effort to ensure my satisfaction.

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.