Product & services pricing Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.78/10 6.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.18/10 6.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.83/10 4.83/10

"I found what exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable price and the item was delivered ahead of schedule. What else is there to say?

By the way, n/a is NOT a selection below.

"I was told the Canon battery/ charger was not available. So I ordered the other charger and an extra battery. They came faster than I was expecting! I got my camera up and running thanks to theestoreonline! MH"

"I wish I would have seen this review site before ordering. In what sounds like an all too common story, I ordered a camera part (charger) and was later informed that the item I ordered was on back order through the manufacturer. I was then offered a third-party alternative at a mark up (surprise, surprise), but for the sake of convenience I accepted their suggestion. When the product arrived, several components were busted (euro-plug adapter and the plate of the actual charger). Of course, it did not charge the battery. Unfortunately, I leave for Europe in a couple days so I do not have the time to resolve the issue and get a new, working charger before my departure. I was under the assumption that I was just unlucky that my item was out of stock (it happens from time to time), but after reading other reviews, it's clear that they have a bait-and-switch/upsell routine. If this company had any interest in integrity or customer service, the original item I ordered (Sku 202165), which is supposedly back-ordered for several weeks, would be listed as "Out of Stock" on the website. "Conveniently", this is not the case. As much as I try to support small business, local or digital, I'll be sticking to Amazon Prime to avoid future situations such as this. I recommend you do the same."

"I placed an order for camera supplies. The confirmation arrived quickly in my email inbox. That afternoon, I received a call from a customer service rep informing me that an item I needed (quickly, as we were going on vacation) was on back order for 6 weeks. In place of it, he offered me a much better item. The replacement was twice as much as what I ordered, but because the item I wanted was back ordered, they offered it to me for $5 over the item I originally wanted. A VERY good deal. I will definitely order from Theestoreonline.com again. Great customer service and speedy shipping!!"

"Had an issue with this store but spoke to rep and issue was addressed ASAP. Good customer service. Gave it 5 stars"

"I was very satisfied with service from The E Store. I was called and informed the item I ordered would be delayed because of a back order from the manufacture. The salesperson recommended another option, that I took. In today's competitive market a company can no longer merely meet expectations, but it must exceed them. Good job, Marge Strother "

"I bought a Canon camera flash from them. It arrived on time and as i expected, and at a very good price!"

"I read the reviews BEFORE I placed the order for a Speedlite 600-ex-rt. I've experienced other vendors who after you place an order they call you with the bait and switch song and dance. This didn't happen with me with theestoreonline. I received the product, in new condition, at the agreed low price and honestly was surprised because of the prior reviews that I didn't get bait and switch call. I'm happy!"

"I ordered some Canon camera batteries, and just hours after I submitted the purchase order, I received a call that there was a problem with my order. When I called in to find out what the problem was, I was told that the batteries weren't available for 5 to 7 weeks, but that they had a "better" battery they could ship right away. I canceled my order. Reading previous reviews on this company, this bate and switch behavior is a pattern is not a business model for this company."

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon to assist you regarding your inquiry . Kindly check your email/voicemail ”””

"They started off by calling me after I ordered and telling me the Cannon battery was on back order. They did a bate and switch telling me that they could give me better quality items at an additional cost. Becaused I needed the batteries for a camera for an internation flight in a few days, I agreed providing they could get the items to me by Wedneday (which as 2 days from when I ordered it). I paid the extra charges to get it. I did not get it Wed. as promised. I called Theestoreonline.com and the person I spoke to was arrogant and could have cared less. I asked to speak to his manager and he told me he was the manager. I told him I would call back and ask for the onwer and he remarked GOOD LUCK! Still did not have them yesterday nor today before my trip. These guys are a joke. Don't use them!"

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"BEWARE!!! RUN, DO NOT WALK, AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! FOLLOW YOUR GUT!!! DON'T GET HOOKED BY THE BAIT & SWITCH TACTIC!!!

Enough said. No not really. The company staff are liars and crooks. Do you really want to give your money to them? I ordered Nikon batteries and a charger. I was taken in by the bait & switch call ... six to eight week back ordered... so I agreed to the "better" battery at only an additional charge of $5.00/ea. (Bower @ $29.99). I could have purchased this for much less. After being upset by my stupidity on this, I decided to return the items. So I called. The customer service person went on and on about these batteries being the best. After about 30 seconds, and him telling me I needed to hear him out (he wasn’t getting that all I wanted to do was return the items), I asked if I could return or not and that this questions only required a Yes or No answer. He finally hissed that I could return then gave me an address. Oops not the authorization code. So luckily I decided to read the Return Policy before sending my shipment back. Guess what… battery chargers are a non-returnable item and there is a 10% restocking fee. This is on top of the shipping to and from. Fabulous if you are one of the 100,000 plus satisfied customers that Bob Mayer mentions. But I see there are more and more customers stating something else. Oh and what happened to the site with all the negative reviews that was on the web yesterday? Do you guys control this as well? So, in the end I can call these bozos back and try to send the order back (including the charger) or just keep it and deem it a “Lessons Learned”. Good thing I didn’t purchase a flash unit.

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““““.””As a longtime employee of theestoreonline.com , I am greatly disturbed by this "review." Before responding directly to this review, I'd like to note that estoreonline has over 100,000 satisfied customers. Out of all our customers, a fraction of one percent of our customers encounter a problem. Although this is such a great minority of our customers, we still get distressed over every single customer that is not wholly satisfied. Therefore, estore does everything in its power to leave every customer happy that they purchased something fromtheestoreonline.com Unfortunately, due to the fact that estore serves so many consumers, it is inevitable that mistakes do sometimes occur. This does not only apply to estore, but any major corporation or powerseller one can think of, such as Apple or Nike. Being that we are a powerseller, we do admit that mistakes could have occured with specific orders. Regards,
Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee”””””

"I purchased a Nikon SB700 flash. I researched the item with many suppliers and theestoreonline.com had the best price by far. The ad stated them was in stock and I paid the additional shipping for 2 day delivery as I was in the middle of a photographic assignment and needed it. After a week went by and I had not received the flash, I called the supplier and was told the item was on back order. When I mentioned that the item was listed as in stock, the clerk couldn't provide a reason. I finally got the flash 10 days after I ordered it and after the completion of my assignment."

"I had read the reviews online for theestore online and was in two minds about ordering but I finally did order a Canon Speedlite. I ordered it on July 28 and received it on August 9.
I had contacted customer support and they did confirm that the Speedlite was in stock. The positives - it was exactly what I had ordered, the price was 30% less than other stores and the customer service person always returned my e-mail inquiry. The negative - it took about 5 business days to put it in mail. But on the whole I am very satisfied.

"Bait and switch tactics here. I ordered the ENEL14 Nikon battery and received a call that the battery is on national back order from Nikon BUT that he(the agent that called me) "did the legwork himself" and they have this wonderful, higher capacity battery, made by the same manufacturer. Upon my querying he revealed that this is NOT a Nikon original. Then I asked him to cancel the order, but he kept on reading his script. I kept asking repeatedly that he cancels my order and he kept reading - for about 3-4 minutes while my repeated request that he cancels escalated to me screaming and asking him if he's a machine. Deranged individual. Was he hoping that I was going to turn around and say OK?
I will never deal with this company again because of this ass.
UPDATE: 8 hours after leaving this review I got a voicemail that they do have the battery I originally ordered, and to call them back to place the order. Too late, I'm not dealing with shady.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-12-2014

Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee””””

"I ordered rechargeable battery for camera. Received a call within 30 min. of order stating my choice of battery was on 6 to 8 weeks backorder. Salesman offered my order to a battery at a more cost. I agreed. Battery arrived within 3 days via standard shipping. But The sale’s people called me tell me the battery will shipped to me will be $5 more. But Once I got invoice it is $9 dollars more. If the same product not available why it is online. Just feel little bit strange. In general it is good customer service. I will use this company again."

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,856 merchant members.