Product & services pricing Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.77/10 5.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.57/10 6.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10

"I wish I would have read the reviews first before I ordered from this store. I believe they are the classic "bait and switch" company. They offer online very good prices on name brand batteries and let you place your order only to contact you and state that it is on national backorder, but they have a better battery with more capacity for only $4.00 more that they can ship immediately. I needed the battery so I took the bait. I will say the battery did work,(not sure of its capacity compared to the OEM battery, Cannon NB-6LB, that I originally ordered though). Now reading these reviews prior to writing mine I see this is a common practice that the company uses. I would say that this was my first and last order from them! "

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

““““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

A customer care specialist will be in touch with you soon to assist you regarding your inquiry . Kindly check your email/voicemail ””””

"A back ordered product made Sam telephone me and was able to choose a better value product that was in stock for immediate shipment to my next destination. Thanks Sam, keeping me on my way !"

"This company is a scam. Like some of the other commenters here, I ordered a good brand of product at a reasonable price, estoreonline offered me an 'upgrade' to a low quality product that sells for a fraction of the price elsewhere. Other reviewers who apparently weren't as scammed as I was never saw their money or the product, so perhaps I should be happy I at least got the crappy product."

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"HORRIBLE!!! They sent the wrong product and would not return the product or refund my money! I would NEVER purchase anything from this company!"

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““Thank you for contacting us.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

"Hi fellow Shoppers, I usually shop online at Bass Pro Shop (but this time I need batteries for my cameras) I just purchased a Nikon and have a Sony Camcorder I needed Batteries and a charger. The ones I wanted wasn't available, The customer service person suggested Better and longer lasting Batteries and a Great charger. I'm very pleased with my experience with Theestoreonline Thank You Very Much for your help!!! "

"I was unhappy for the item I had just purchased for some shipping issues but the personal attention was so good that they tried to fix the best they could. Thank you :)"

"I had a problem when I ordered Canon camera batteries. After my order was processed I was told that they were not in stock. It took a number of email exchanges but Mike called today and offered a compromise that works for me. So ignore my sign in name (I don’t know how to change it). I am no longer MostUnhappy. I am satisfied. "

"Had an horrific experience with theestore. I ordered batteries which were not sent to me as promised and then - over the course of nine months - was promised that the correct ones would be sent and they never were. A range of no less than twenty e-mail exchanges ensured with downright lies that what I had ordered had been sent or were being sent.
I would NEVER do business with - or order anything from the theestore - ever again. They were absolutely horrible!
Oh - and I forget to mention that I demanded a refund which they refused to process? I had to go through my credit card company as nobody from theestore would respond to my requests!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

Theestoreonline, Theestoreonline.com rep has responded

“““““.””As a longtime employee of theestoreonline.com , I am greatly disturbed by this "review." Before responding directly to this review, I'd like to note that estoreonline has over 100,000 satisfied customers. Out of all our customers, a fraction of one percent of our customers encounter a problem. Although this is such a great minority of our customers, we still get distressed over every single customer that is not wholly satisfied. Therefore, estore does everything in its power to leave every customer happy that they purchased something fromtheestoreonline.com Unfortunately, due to the fact that estore serves so many consumers, it is inevitable that mistakes do sometimes occur. This does not only apply to estore, but any major corporation or powerseller one can think of, such as Apple or Nike. Being that we are a powerseller, we do admit that mistakes could have occured with specific orders. Regards,
Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee””””””

"Oredered Sony NP-VF50 Infolithium battery. Web page says "ships in 1 to 2 business days". In a day or two got an email asking me to call them. Called and was told battery was on backorder and wouldn't ship for several weeks. They convinced me to take a slightly higher capacity battery for about $10 more. The battery sent me does not work in my Sony Camcorder. Nowhere on the battery does it say Infolithium. The Sony manual for my camera clearly states battery must be Infolithium. There website still shows the Infolithium as shipping in 1 to 2 days. I talked to them today and they would only replace the originally shipped battery with the same non-Infolithium garbage battery. As of today they say the Sony battery is still on backorder.

It is my belief that this is a classic bait-and-switch scheme. I doubt that anyone has ever gotten a Sony NP-FV50 Infolithium battery from these people for $17.99 as they advertise. They deserve a rating of zero! I will never do business with these people again!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-08-2014

Bob Mayer
estore customer service Employee””””””

"Customer service was excellent. The item I had ordered was out of stock (a charger for my camera battery), and they quickly contacted me to arrange for shipment of another charger that works better than the original. My order arrived within just a few days, and I'm very happy with it."

"The customer service was excellent. I ordered batteries for my Nikon camera that were unavailable. The sales representative reached out to me and made a suggestion that was not only less expensive but superior in the length of the charge! The batteries were so helpful on my recent trip that I contacted Theestoreonline.com to reorder and they replied quickly and handled my recent purchase. Would use them again in the future and highly recommend the products and most especially customer service."

"On 08/05/14 I placed an order for a Sony HVL-F58AM flash as it was the best price I could find. Within a day of ordering I was contacted and told the flash was on backorder and would take 6 weeks to be delivered. The customer service person tried to sell me a lower quality flash, higher profit margin, instead. I told him I was set on the item I ordered and would wait. Today, 9/1/14 I received an email that my money will be refunded yet the item I ordered is still for sale on their site. To date I have not received my money nor items. I would avoid this web site.

Update: 09/05/2014 I received my refund.

"Ordered SB700 Nikon Flash, as this store had the best price for a new one. I was a little nervous after going through the negative reviews online for the estore.
But I received what I ordered and that too at an unbeatable price anywhere online or in stores. So far happy with the purchase and shipping speed. Would definitely come back for the great deals.

Thanks

"I got my item super fast and it works great. Would buy from again. I liked the fact that I immediately got a call to tell me the product was back ordered and offered me and alternate one.
thank you.

"I thought I had found a great deal for a Sony Camera Battery, and I was a little suspicious. I went ahead and placed the order on Sunday (after hours). I get a call on Monday telling me that the product I ordered was "back ordered" until September from Sony even though the website clearly stated that the product what is in stock. Needless to say I got the ole "bait and switch" tactic, they were going to send me an after market battery that they claimed to be a lot better than the Sony battery and had a better warranty. I have yet to receive the battery yet, but needless to say I am going to send it back and wait for Sony's OEM battery."

Theestoreonline.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Theestoreonline.com is a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.