• Theestoreonline

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-04-27

"Kings of bait and switch. Advertised incredibly low price for a Canon camera battery. Oops, they were out of that model. Would I accept a "better" battery in its place? OK, fine. Battery that arrived was a piece of junk. I called and argued with them for half an hour before the agreed to take it back. I sent it back, they emailed claiming they were processing a refund. They never did, of course, and I've had to dispute the charge through my bank."

This review was modified by DontOrderElectronicsFromBkln on April 27 2015 11:23:22 AM

2015-02-23

"I purcahsed an external flash, which was listed as in stock. I then recieved a call from customer service saying it was out of stock,but that i could upgrade to the one that was in stock. I did that and got the flash,but it stopped working and the number is disconnected. I have no idea what to do now im supposed to have a 2 year warrenty on the product but they are not returning my emails and I only have one contact number...... HELP!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by taraj92 on February 23 2015 08:37:15 AM

2015-01-26

"Bought a Canon pro flash.
They called me to upsell me. I declined that. Didn't like.
They delayed the shipping until I was out of town and unable to return the item within their very short 14 day return policy.
Despite my clear situation that it was impossible for me to return within their 14 return period due to their delay of shipping - they refused to accept the return.
Seems to me they consider customers expendable"

This review was modified by 2233444 on January 26 2015 11:10:43 AM

2015-01-06

"I purchased a Nikon flash, and was told that it came with a USA warranty.
When I received the flash, it had no usa warranty card. Nikon confirmed that it was indeed grey market. Nikon stated that they would NOT service the flash. I sent it back for a refund.
Walter at the estore promised to refund the return shipping as I was able to provide an email from nikon proving it was grey market.
Walter never refunded the return shipping cost, even though I have an email from him stating that he would.
Numerous calls to Walter go unanswered.
I would not do business with this company. They are liars and cheats. They misrepresent the product they have and sell grey market Nikon flashes as USA product. Nikon will NOT repair grey market equipment.

This review was modified by upsetcustomer2 on January 06 2015 05:08:00 PM

2014-12-10

"They bait and switch. Ordered a OEM Sony battery. Was a lot cheaper than other stores. Got a call the next day they were out of the OEM and would sell us "really good" battery for just $10 more ($33 total) than the OEM battery. Got the battery and did a search to find out amazon sold it for $15. Don't waist your time on this company. Will take you every time."

2014-12-09

"They call you up after you make the order and try and package useless junk on top of the order. I made the mistake of going with one of these packages in addition to my order. Let this be a warning to you all. When my package arrived I saw that they replaced the flash diffuser from my original order with a piece of junk one. When I rang them up I had a very unsatifactory exchange with a "customer service" gentleman who was no help at all. In the end they said they wouldn't send me the diffuser I actually ordered. I feel ripped off and they seem to have no interest in helping to rectify the situation."

2014-12-04

"Was in desperate need of a battery for a holiday party. They reached out to me personally to make sure I was taken care of. Got the battery to me in TWO days!! And I got great pictures, including the next day when my family was over. Love the service!!!!"

2014-11-30

"was hesitant after reading reviews worried I might have made a mistake. I've now had the battery for two weeks and it's been great. It's great to order online and still get a personal touch. "

2014-11-25

"D O N O T B U Y from this place. wish i had read the reviews here before purchasing from "theestoreonline". I experienced exactly what everyone here has experienced. Placed a rush delivery order on a new Nikon brand charger…received phone call the next day that they were out of stock and "as a courtesy" they'll send me a better charger for a discounted price. I received an off brand junk charger that sparks shot from, and broke in 15 days. They did send me a replacement, but it was the same exact charger, even after the customer service woman told me they were sending an "upgrade".

Customer service is the worst i've encountered. They seem very tense and defensive on the phone. I get the impression that they are completely overwhelmed with orders by means off their bait and switch scam, and subsequently overwhelmed by all the complaints. "

2014-11-19

"The worst place to buy photography equipment. I was sold a Canon flash for $409. And told it will be mailed in 2 days. But the next day a lady called from Miami saying it was not in stock. But Bundle with lots of junk was in stock and it will cost me $450.00 and can be shipped next day. So I agreed. But the package came after close to 15 days. So I refused it and sent it back. On October 20th, I got a confirmation that package has been received and credit has been issued and it will take 7-14 days to show up on my credit card. I still have not received my credit after almost a month.
My advice to all the people. Its worth paying few $$ more to 42nd st photo and get US warranty Items"

2014-11-17

"Do not buy from these SCAM ARTIST. They are a bait and switch company. They popped up on google with a great price for a camera flash I wanted for Christmas, so I sent a link to my Mom. So she ordered it. They called her the next day saying what they say to everyone who buys anything from them: "The item you ordered is out of stock everywhere, but we can offer you an even better item at a better price". That flash is available anywhere. But my poor mother doesn't know about camera flashes and she doesn't know about CROOK SCAM ARTIST. She went along with the BAIT AND SWITCH salesperson, because my mom is a trusting person. When she told me about this it sounded sketchy to me, because the flash I wanted is easily available, so I did some research. Theestoreonline is not a real business. They are a classic bait and switch business preying on the naive. I told her to call back and cancel the order, but when she tried they told her that it had already shipped. Yea. of course it did. Apparently that is what they always say. I don't even want to imagine what they will say when we try to return the flash. The best way to fix this is probably contact your credit card company and tell them to cancel payment. They are familiar with this organization. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. DO NOT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM. spread the word about these people so others don't get scammed."

2014-11-17

"Spoke with customer service and they resolved the issue. "

2014-11-14

"I purchased two Nikon flashes with theestoreonline. While in both cases I received a call with the suggestion to go for a slightly better package (and price) I was happy with the outcome. Shipping was about 7 days for my first order and about 4 days on second one.
To be completely honest, I found the store listed on a popular search engine while looking for the Cheapest offer on those flashes. And I did expect a little catch behind; need to be realistic!
Anyways, all in all, my items came with full manufacturer warranty (not gray market stuff) and I ended up paying the lowest price out there. Got it quickly as well.
So, happy all the way."

2014-11-14

"STEER CLEAR from this company. Definitely a BAIT & SWITCH company. My story is pretty much like most of the other stories here. Someone calls me and leaves a message to call them back for verification purposes. I did, and the guy tells me that the OEM battery I selected is on a nationwide backorder from the factory for over 3 weeks. He then tells me that I can get a high capacity battery for the same price. I thought it sounded like a good deal, so I asked him if it was an original Nikon battery. He said it was a Nikon licensed battery. So I said to him, then it's not an original battery. He said no. But he kept insisting that this one was better. He got irritated when I kept trying to interrupt him in the middle of his speech. I told him, I wasn't interested, and to please just cancel my order. He didn't curse at me, but you can tell he was super pissed. You could tell that he did this all day long to everyone that ever calls. Don't do business with them."

2014-11-12

"Like many of the other customers writing negative reviews for this store, I very much dislike their bait and switch tactics. And I also hate being lied to. When i called the day after placing the order, I was told that it was too late because the order had shipped. When I called Lisa four days later to find out the status of the order, I was told that it had shipped the previous day. I actually received the order 11 days after placing it. On the positive side, I did get what I actually ordered (plus the add on kit of stuff I didn't need or want) and the final price was $10 less than anywhere else on the internet. I would have been more generous with my review if they had just been open and honest with me."

Share Theestoreonline.com's store rating

Theestoreonline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Theestoreonline.com is not a merchant member
Theestoreonline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!