The CPAP People Reviews - thecpappeople.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.80/10 337 reviews

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"They are dependable, accurate, and timely. The web site is easy to navigate. The items are of excellent quality and last longer than anticipated."

Rating 6/103/5

"I am sure it is not their fault, but I do not have my machine yet. Could be my Dr.'s office and the perscription."

"Very Happy with the price, packaging, and timeliness of delivery. Also love the product. no more rain showers in bed."

"Very easy to order. Sorry I didn't think of ordering from them before. "

"They are the BEST---Help me all the way to get my cpap mask--Made it earier for me to get the mask-- If you want help--They are there---thanks for begin there for me ---Ed Evans"

"Order arrived in a timely manner, complete."

"Had what I wanted, decent price and delivered within a few days. I will be ordering again."

"Everything that I ordered was in the package."

"Customer service is excellent"

"Great prices. Very fast delivery. I shopped this out on a number of web sites and I'm glad I found The CPAP People and we will be ordering our supplies from them from now on.....very satisfied!"

"Great product and value for the money."

"Web site was easy to use. All materials were exactly what I needed. Delivery was timely."

"They had the items I wanted and they delivered them to where I wanted them. And fast too!"

"Thank you for such quick service."

"Very curtious staff to work with, even when I messed up with the order they were quick to call and everything was taken care of immediately. A
very pleasant experience for this day and age.