• The CPAP People The CPAP People Elite Status

• Phone: 888-494-4647
    • Customer Support: 888-494-4647
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 866-293-9890

"ordering was easy product came very quickly, overall I was very satisified and will order again"

"Everything was done as expected. Order was executed very well."

"It's not that I was dissatisfied with the company. I am dissatisfied because I cannot use the mask I purchased. It causes nose pain. I would like to return it and get a replacement. Unfortunately that is not permitted."

"It took a little longer than I liked for my items to be delivered but once I received them I was satisfied."

"My order arrived before the estimated delivery date. Also, I really liked that the site not only gives you the option to buy individual components of the CPAP, but also individual pieces of those components. In my case, I was going to buy a new nasal mask because the plastic port had separated from the silicone on the piece that covers my nose, resulting in air escaping from the mask instead of going into my lungs like it's supposed to (which also resulted in the very loud sound of the air escaping). This would have cost me $100 BEFORE shipping was included. Instead, I was able to buy just the specific part that I needed and it cost me less than $45 AFTER shipping. I highly recommend The CPAP People. "

"They are exactly what I needed arrived promptly. Thanks!

"Everyone I spoke with on the phone was very kind, courteous and extremely helpful with my purchase. "

"Order is easy to place and arrives quickly."

"Their website is SO EASY to comprehend and follow...very specific to the part you need (good & clear pics too). Also the shipping was less than 2 days. Awesome. I have saved their website to a favorite on my browser for future business needs. Other websites and business should take a lesson from The CPAP People. Thank you."

"My order was delivered when they said it would be. They also sent me an email explaining that they may have made a mistake and sent me the wrong thing, which they didnt, but I appreciated that they took the time to try to correct an error, had one been made. Very happy with this company."

"shipped VERY fast and in small enough box to fit in my small mailbox..........."

"very easy to order on-line, and the product arrived quickly. Very satisfied. Thanks"

"Friendly service, and the Correct high-quality parts shipped fast."

"The item I purchased was not the same as the item it replaced. It was better. The design was an improvement over the former item. Congratulations."

"On time. As expected. Fair price.

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.