• The CPAP People The CPAP People Elite Status

• Phone: 888-494-4647
    • Customer Support: 888-494-4647
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 866-293-9890

"I never received the mask I ordered."

"Easy to order and quick to deliver. I had my headgear for my cpap within 3 days of ordering!"

"Very happy with my product"

"Fast delivery and good pricing on their items."

"The CPAP supplies came in a timely fashion. I was so glad to be able to still find the style I have had for the last 10yrs or so."

"Prompt and expedient service, well packaged and very happy with purchase. Thank you. "

"I ordered and they responded that the item shipped 4-22-15. Still do not have delivery 4-29-15. No tracking numberso I can'tell tell how it is being shippedand from where."

"I have never had a problem with this company."

"The CPAP Power Cord arrived when expected. It works fine."

"fast shipping/fast shipping/fast shipping

"ordering was easy product came very quickly, overall I was very satisified and will order again"

"Everything was done as expected. Order was executed very well."

"It's not that I was dissatisfied with the company. I am dissatisfied because I cannot use the mask I purchased. It causes nose pain. I would like to return it and get a replacement. Unfortunately that is not permitted."

"It took a little longer than I liked for my items to be delivered but once I received them I was satisfied."

"My order arrived before the estimated delivery date. Also, I really liked that the site not only gives you the option to buy individual components of the CPAP, but also individual pieces of those components. In my case, I was going to buy a new nasal mask because the plastic port had separated from the silicone on the piece that covers my nose, resulting in air escaping from the mask instead of going into my lungs like it's supposed to (which also resulted in the very loud sound of the air escaping). This would have cost me $100 BEFORE shipping was included. Instead, I was able to buy just the specific part that I needed and it cost me less than $45 AFTER shipping. I highly recommend The CPAP People. "

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.