Stores > The CPAP People

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-11-07

Breathe Again

"Fast and easy. I will be ordering more."

2016-10-29

Breathing Easy

"No problems whatsoever! One can't ask for anything better!"

2016-10-27

"My CPAP order arrived when expected. The parts and hose I ordered were as described. CPAP is being used again and I'm feeling great about it!"

2016-10-25

"100% overall satisfaction"

2016-10-20

Awesome

"My wife power cord to her resmed S9 (prong) broke. Have a resmed distributor here in San Diego that I made contact with and was told to contact my distributor because they cannot sell it to me, so I found The CPAP people online which carried the power cord that I was looking for and order it Tuesday night and it was here by Friday. Thank You CPAP people"

2016-10-15

Not correct equipment

"I ordered a power cord for a Dream Station cpap machine. Did not know that a piece was needed to go into the machine along with the cord. Was put on hold for a lobg time when I called also a second time with no warning. Then told that this company didn't have the part needed. Then told that I would have to order it on my own. Why are you open if not to help people. Never again. Will go directly to manufacturer or distributor next time. Waste of time and effort."

2016-10-10

gggrreat

"Only Tony the tiger can say it better"

2016-10-06

Good prices, fast shipping

"My items were shipped next day. Very pleased with the items and service. "

2016-09-25

Quick and efficient

"Easy to order and arrived at my house unexpectedly early. Satisfying to know a business operates so quickly and efficiently."

2016-09-22

no more Rudolph the red nosed Mom!

"The packages of nose guards arrived within days. Just in time to protect my 91 year ok=ld mother's nose from getting red when wearing her CPAP. Thank you for helping out with a great sleep!"

2016-09-16

Choose The Door Counting For Improve Your Business

"The term alludes to the head tally of individuals who visit a specific spot at the given time. Entryway tallying is comparable to the procedure of foot numbering. The essential goal of keeping a check on the general population going to your store is to take a note of your deal rate.
For More Information Visit here @

This review was modified by traxsales on September 16 2016 11:06:36 PM

2016-09-16

CPAP EXPERIENCE

"EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL."

2016-09-14

"Fantastic! Husband breathing again!

2016-09-12

quick, easy, professional

"Before the order was filled, one of the Customer Service reps phoned, because I had apparently selected items for two different CPAP machines. Her thoroughness allowed me to get exactly the right pieces from the very first. She was delightful to deal with, and my supplies arrived immediately."

2016-08-22

Dreams of Delight...Every Night

"I have been so satisfied with The CPAP People product line and quality. The website is clear and easy to get around. Feedback, questions, answers and support is always at my fingertips. I have been able to learn, and teach using their "User Blog". Breathing has never been better or easier and my rest has increased greatly with peace. "

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.