Stores > The CPAP People

• Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 866-293-9890

2016-02-02

Poor quality

"I received the item I ordered including a 6' hose. The hose was stiffer than the one I was replacing ' It lasted two nights and split . It is now useless"

2016-02-02

Great service!!!

"The mask is a perfect fit - time for a good night sleep!"

2016-01-25

NEVER use this company. Horrible service!

"I ordered a mask to replace my broken one on January 20th. I'm in Tennessee and was promised it would take no longer than 2-5 days for shipping, more specifically two by the service rep. on the phone because Virginia is so close to me. I call 6 days later looking for my package and they tell me it is in Michigan and it must be the post offices fault and they can't do anything about it. They said just wait for it to get here and it could take a few weeks because of snow delays. I asked for another sent...not up north through a snow storm but down to Tennessee and they said no, that the same thing could happen again! These people lied, made a mistake and won't acknowledge it, and are now making me wait weeks for necessary medical equipment I need to sleep. They will not have my business or any of my family or friends ever again. Spend your time, money, and aggravation elsewhere!!!"

2016-01-20

CPAP ORDER # 2049079

"Ordered 3 items Jan, 11/16 Plus size, nasal mask was recd standard size Jan 15/16 I did computer conversation with Shirley Jan 15/15 stating mistake was made by CPAC on size Shirley stated Plus size nasal mask will be put on mail next day with return tag WELL I recd correct plus size nasal mask today by FedEx to my door Jan. 20/16 with prepaid return for the wrong parts. I will be returning the standard nasal mask tomorrow
I was very impressed

shirl

2016-01-13

nasal protector

"Item was easily found. Very easy payment program. Delivery Quick. Have recommended the sire to several people"

2016-01-10

"My order was filled quickly and in three days I received my package. Thank you for being so fast and a legit company. "

2016-01-09

"See you in a few months Thanks"

2016-01-09

"Good product quality, fast shipping, ill be ordering again from your web...thanks"

2016-01-06

"Filled order promptly and accuracy was 100 % spot on."

2016-01-04

"My order can in perfect. Thank you "

2016-01-04

"I've dealt with them three times now and every time they were very easy to deal with. Very fast accurate delivery too."

2016-01-02

"Easy website to navigate, prompt delivery, reasonable price. Will definitely use them again."

2016-01-01

"I am very pleased with the CPAP People. My new headgear came in a timely manner and I am already using the product."

2015-12-31

"Even though my order was incorrect, they took immediate action and resolved it quickly with no debate. Very satisfied! "

2015-12-29

"This was the first I have had to purchase parts for my machine in a few years. Customer Service Rep I spoke with was 100% professional and cordial. My order arrived 2 days earlier than expected, and during the Christmas rush to boot! I will definitely be dealing here again! "

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.