• Address: 7485 Whitepine Rd
    • Customer Support: 888-494-4647
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 804-271-4715

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"The CPAP people went out of their way to help us they told us what we had to do and even contacted our Dr. Tonight will be the first night to use it. THANKS"

"The best and most knowledgeable company personnel I have ever used. Very quick, exactly what I needed and they even did some research to try to help with another product ! Jody is an incredible person."

"FAST SERVICE.... DELIVERED AS EXPECTED"

"There was plenty of information about the product on the website. The customer service representative was knowledgeable about the product and otherwise helpful with my questions. I received the product promptly, before it was promised. The product has performed as expected. I am pleased!"

"The routine seems to change. sometimes I get a call and sometimes I don't. sometimes it's sent automatically."

"Quick resolution to an order problem I created! Couldn't have asked for a kinder, more customer friendly response!"

"Everything was awesome, and I received it ahead of what was said. I had to call in and ask questions, and everyone was great. I will shop with them again.."

"Awesome company!! Quick shipping, great prices, wonderful communication. Will defiantly be using again!! "

"Order arrived in a timely fashion. Items were well packaged and protected for shipment. Will definitely reorder from this company again."

"Received the product as was ordered and it was exactly what was wanted. The price on the one item was cheaper then when first bought at a medical supply store and it worked just as well. Thank you"

"I was in need of a replacement cpap headgear and had a few bad experiences in the past dealing with health equipment stores in the Research Triangle (NC) area. Went on the internet and found 'The CPAPpeople.com' website. Emailed them with a question and received the answer within the hour.

And the best service was yet to come - placed the order on the Wednesday before July 4th and received the headgear package the following Monday. I suspect delivery would have been even faster had the Post Office delivered mail on the 4th.

If you want outstanding CPAP equipment of any kind, give 'TheCPAPpeople' a try - They are very responsive! They are now at the top of my list for any additional CPAP supplies!

TheCPAPpeople did not request that I write this review - they merely supplied the link when I requested such.

"very good service everything on time i will order in the future thx"

"Nice size and complete package with all the accessories! Still need to see how many hours it will run the CPAP, charging now........."

"The CPAP People delivered my equipment quickly and to my correct new address"

"product is good as original"

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.