Stores > The CPAP People

• Customer Support: 888-494-4647
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 866-293-9890

2016-07-18

"I was very impressed in how fast my order came, and I really am impressed with the product. It has solved my air leak problems"

2016-07-15

Becky Reyes Went Above and Beyond

"I was thrilled that the parts arrived so quickly. But, I had actually ordered the wrong part. I emailed back as soon as I got the shipping update. I said that it was the wrong part and Becky Reyes emailed back that she would make the necessary change so that we got the right part.

The right part arrived quickly as promised (in spite of MY error). I don't know that I have ever been as thoroughly impressed with any company as I was with TheCPAPPeople. And, without a doubt, I will be ordering more supplies from them in the future.

It has been a great first experience! And, special thanks to Becky Reyes.

2016-07-10

"I did receive the product quickly. I ordered a medium head strap the invoice said it was a medium but it was so small that I could not get it one.

It is over priced. $ 35 for a little piece of material. I would like to return it for a refund and find another source.
Is this possible?
Jule Spears

2016-06-30

Best Price, Good service.

"I shopped the internet and The CPAP People had the best price I could find. Shipping was fast and communication was good. They will be the first place I look when I need CPAP supplies."

2016-06-19

"Delivered as promised and on time.

This review was modified by Bill_Rumfelt9949 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-05-16

Great

"All was shipped fast and was what I expected. Is working the way I had expected. Will order from the cpap people again when needed"

2016-05-05

fast service

"I have always got what I ordered fast and correct and at a fair price."

2016-05-04

"I placed an order online and received it within 5 business days. Excellant service! "

2016-04-24

Finally...a good night's sleep again!

"I've ordered from the CPAP People before and I've been very happy with the service and quality of the items I've gotten each time. My items arrived well within the promised delivery dates. I will continue to get my CPAP supplies from them in the future, and I would highly recommend them."

2016-04-10

Quick Service

"Order was accurately filled & promptly delivered. Thanks!"

2016-04-07

Great!

"Very prompt service/delivery. Very satisfied with purchase. "

2016-04-03

Speedy delivery

"Very satisfied. Fast delivery."

2016-03-31

"My package arrived within a few days. It was exactly what I wanted and I am quite happy with it. I will order again from The CPAP People. "

2016-03-29

Plug it in

"I ordered a new plug in with cord and it came quickly !

2016-03-14

Everything just fine.

"The order came just fine."

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.