• Address: 7485 Whitepine Rd
    • Customer Support: 888-494-4647
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 6PM M-F
    • Fax: 804-271-4715

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"product arrived on time and blah blah"

"I was impressed with how quickly the order arrived."

"My power cube arrived Monday the 15th, much more quickly than estimated. I chatted with Shirley on the 12th to see if I should pay for the more expensive shipping to get it there more quickly, and she was very helpful in assisting me to decide to stick with the standard shipping. I am very pleased with the service I received and the quality of the product."

"The items we ordered came in a very timely manner. We were very pleased wiyhe the service rendered.

"they were prompt and professional got me in 15 minutes early but they didn't have the mask in stock I needed for my CPAPmachine"

"As always, superior customer service!"

"explained a delay from maker, offered upgrade at same price to get me sleeping. lady on phone was knowledgeable and very nice. "

"The CPAP people went out of their way to help us they told us what we had to do and even contacted our Dr. Tonight will be the first night to use it. THANKS"

"The best and most knowledgeable company personnel I have ever used. Very quick, exactly what I needed and they even did some research to try to help with another product ! Jody is an incredible person."

"FAST SERVICE.... DELIVERED AS EXPECTED"

"There was plenty of information about the product on the website. The customer service representative was knowledgeable about the product and otherwise helpful with my questions. I received the product promptly, before it was promised. The product has performed as expected. I am pleased!"

"The routine seems to change. sometimes I get a call and sometimes I don't. sometimes it's sent automatically."

"Quick resolution to an order problem I created! Couldn't have asked for a kinder, more customer friendly response!"

"Everything was awesome, and I received it ahead of what was said. I had to call in and ask questions, and everyone was great. I will shop with them again.."

"Awesome company!! Quick shipping, great prices, wonderful communication. Will defiantly be using again!! "

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.