• The CPAP People The CPAP People Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Customer service: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"W0nderful service .Delivery was fast and all items were there.
THANK YOU CPAPPeople.

"Order filled quickly. Very helpful person answered when I called about the wrong part I ordered."

"I received my product faster then I expected. Thank you"

"not only took order but also confirmed and updated proper filter for my machine"

"Very easy to order from. Prompt service. "

"Very efficient! Got my equipment the next day."

"The ad and description of the filters was very misleading. I thought it was selling 10 -3 pack of filters for 8.50. So I ordered the filters. When I got them I only received 3 filters. I called and questioned the order and they said it was the description of the machine it fits. They agreed to credit me for the filters. I also thought the freight for the filter of $4.95 was very extreme as the filters would have fix in a #10 envelope for $.49. Instead, I received an 8 x 10 envelope with no special postage on it. I did not say anything about the shipping, but I will not be using this company again. Found filters cheaper. "

"I found the CPAP people to have what I needed and I received the order turnaround to be very satisfactory. I will use them again for any future needs."

"Spoke 1st with customer service which was very attentive to my needs. CSR explained how to work with the purchase portal. The process was a breeze and product was delivered expeditiously as promised. Very much pleased!"

"order was timely and correct and just what I ordered"

"Easy to find products, helpful ratings, quick shipping. Makes a necessary evil easier to take."

"The mask came faster than I expected. The product was as described and I love the product. Great seller."

"I never received the mask I ordered."

"Easy to order and quick to deliver. I had my headgear for my cpap within 3 days of ordering!"

"Very happy with my product"

Share The CPAP People's store rating

The CPAP People is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The CPAP People is a merchant member
The CPAP People participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.