Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I ordered (2) Nikon branded EN EL14a replacement batteries. The website showed a good price and product in-stock. I received an order confirmation for expedited delivery. The next day, I received an email to call regarding a problem with shipping my batteries. "The Nikon is out-of-stock" but they would offer a higher capacity non-Nikon product for the same price. Sounds consistent with other experiences listed here. I wish I'd read these reviews before I placed my order. I rated them "don't know" regarding cost...I'm not sure what they are offering for the price they show. They said my credit card wasn't charged and at least someone was there to take my call and order cancellation. I ordered with B&H Camera."

modified review This review was modified by legostonejohn on July 14 2014 09:26:10 AM

"The reviews mentioning bait and switch are right on. I ordered a Nikon battery and was sent a chinese look-a-like. I bet they have NEVER carried a true Nikon battery even though they show a picture of it on their website. I emailed them several times requesting return instructions and received no reply. I finally called them and was told that the sales person told me it was not made by Nikon. NOT TRUE. These people belong in jail. They told me batteries were not returnable even though I had not opened it. I pointed out that the return policy does not state that batteries are not returnable. After a lengthy discussion they credited me $20. but I am stuck with a battery I will not use."

modified review This review was modified by chenangosun on June 07 2014 04:42:33 AM

"After receiving the old bait and switch routine which I now see is their MO, well, all I can do is hope that the battery I ordered does actually arrive. I am reading all these horror stories and am not pleased. When I mentioned the bait and switch to the very helpful phone salesman, he said for the extra six dollars it would not be worth his while to do that, but it seems that it MUST be worth their while if they do it with every customer. Not at all pleased with this company, and am not optimistic about getting my order on time for my upcoming trip or even to receive it at all. Going by all the other reviews here, I hope that others have the sense to look here first before doing business with them. They are unscrupulous. Take your business elsewhere."

modified review This review was modified by mondomara on May 16 2014 12:51:07 PM

"I will never buy from The eStore.net again. Their prices are low but they are a classic bait and switch company. I Purchased a Canon EOS battery and charger from their web site that were both shown in stock. The day after I ordered they contacted me saying the battery was not in stock and had a 3-4 week delivery time... and tried to sell me another non Canon one. It was supposed to be made by the same mfg as the Canon, had a higher capacity but was about $20 more. I told them I would wait. Several days later I called to see if they shipped the Canon charger and was told it was out of stock too, ended up canceling the order for both items."

modified review This review was modified by Sam-EOS on January 27 2014 10:53:03 AM

"Never buy from "TheEstoreOnline". They are a classic bait and switch operation. Every single time, they will bait and switch. They have phone operators who act super nice and will suggest an "upgrade" of your item when they are supposedly out of stock (even though items are always listed as being in stock), but in fact the item upgrade is a cheap generic item, simply listed as costing more on their website.

I purchased a canon battery charger, and instead received a shitty portable charger that only costs about 13 bucks online elsewhere. I tried to cancel the order but they lied and told me it had already shipped, even though it hadn't and my card hadn't even been charged yet! So I wrote a bad review, and sure enough they called me the next day, telling me that if I changed my review they would give me the item for free. I refused, saying I wanted people to know they sucked. 2 weeks later I received another call, this time saying I would be refunded if I edited my review to a mediocre one. HA! This is literally the only reason they have good reviews anywhere. Because they bait people to change their poor reviews.
NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

"ordered starter relay and it did not ship. It was the very best price, so other internet stores were cheated out of a sale because i had to go to Napa retail to get it fast, costing me 3x the price. e-bay sent me a warning while the item was still listed, possible fraud"

modified review This review was modified by crabman1 on June 26 2013 09:27:34 PM

"I bought a FritzBox 7930 from estore.com.au in January 2012 but after 3.5 months, it has decided to stop working. (This is the second FritzBox that had failed on me in the past 5.5 months I might add – very unreliable for an expensive product!)

Anyhow, I contacted estore.com.au over the phone and their sales support was kind enough to sent me the "return form" and that they would contact me within 48hours re the return procedure.

It has been over 2.5 weeks and I still have not heard back from them despite numerous emails/phone calls every second day requesting for an update.

Every time I get through to their Sales Support they simply state they don't handle returns and that they would expedite the issue - well, I still have not heard from them - empty promises.

As you can imagine, their ignorance is killing me!

"Looked for and found low price online at estore for a pair of printers. Website indicated 200 units available. Ordered and paid via credit card. Email from them saying they needed to order stock??? Checked progress of my order on website which indicated units expected to ship over a week ago and expect delivery date last week. Nothing arrived - no response to email queries at this stage - website still indicating 100 units available??? Do not use this provider."

"Bought a netbook online and picked up instore. It was not as advertised (lower spec). They refunded but offered no alternative (e.g. the right computer or a reduced price for the lower spec one). BIG waste of my time and may cost me money as I let another offer go which has now expired. IF you buy from them make sure you ask lots of questions first and make sure you record the details of your transaction (I always screenprint the original advert and my order then paste them into a word document and keep them until I am happy that everything is ok)."

"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
I ordered a Bluetooth Micro USB Adapter and never received it. I've contacted them several times without resolution. They responded with, the order was processed by eGetIt.net.

Trust me and everyone who posted on here, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR PURCHASE. You might as well as throw your money away.
------------------------------------------------
Just made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I suggest everyone here do the same. www.bbb.org

modified review This review was modified by kcompateso on February 15 2010 08:13:46 AM

"SCAM!!!!!!I ordered a new Sony laptop and 3 wks later received a cheaper reconditioned model as substitute. I returned it the next day and have been waiting for refund 4 weeks now. Visa disputes thirty one days after return so they are useless at this point. They have said refund is pending but it drags on....................and on.
Complaint with Better Business Bureau is also pending. Not a company you want to do business with. Looking into taking legal action but they may go bankrupt by then...................Goodbye money.

modified review This review was modified by carbontrek on February 19 2010 06:51:53 PM

"I ordered two products to be shipped to my grandsons for Christmas. Only one was shipped. I was never notified that the other product was not shipped~found out after Christmas that my grandson never rec'd his gift. Since then I have emailed them and have rec'd NO RESPONSE or no product! I will never order from them again and I want my previous order filled and shipped as agreed. This company SUCKS! They have my money."

modified review This review was modified by indian725 on February 18 2010 12:52:01 PM

"THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER! Order Placed 11-17-2009 confirmation of order recieved 11-18-2009, NO product RECIEVED! NO email response, NO phones answered, NO live chat, NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM! My account was Visa was debited the 11-18-2009! I filed complaint with better buss. Still NO reply! DO NOT ORDER THEY ARE A SCAM! I think they hold your money to make interest on it, without delivery of the product! My order was $621.87! ALL I want at this point is a refund! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE, DO NOT PLACE ORDER HERE! Even with a full refund I would NEVER suggest placing an order here, there is ZERO customer service! None of my email, were answered! STAY AWAY!!FRAUD I WAS BILLED I HAVE THE BANK STATEMENT TO PROVE IT, I ALSO FILED A FRAUD COMPLAINT WITH MY BANK, STEER CLEAR DO NOT ORDER HERE!
UPDATE: As of 1/2/10 I am in the process of finding legal council! Better Business Bureau contacted company THREE TIMES no response! I Suggest all customers that are wronged to due the same. They need to be shut down, as I am sure this company does not even exist!

modified review This review was modified by LoriUP on January 06 2010 04:36:31 PM

"Ordered a eVGA GeForce 8600 GT video card with 3 day shipping. Got billed thru PayPal immediately but the product never shipped. No email answered and live chat never worked. Looks like a rip off company at this point. Will get in touch with PayPal and try to get refunded. What a shamful company!"

"estore.net redirects to "myecompany.com" which is not a registered website in the U.S. As you are going through these supposed financial difficulties, don't you think you should shut down your website? You should have data on who placed orders, who gave you money, who you sent orders to? it's just not right to do this kind of thing. Times are tough for sooo many of us, all over the world right now. Don't make it worse. Your website uses language that is not American so I'm wondering if you are even in the U.S. Canada perhaps?
Regardless, knock it off. Get legit or get out.
And above all, have a Merry Christmas. And I mean that.

modified review This review was modified by beenhadtoo on December 21 2009 03:58:14 PM

The eStore.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The eStore.net is not a merchant member
The eStore.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!