Stores > The Wizard's Cupboard
  • The Wizard's Cu

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Wizard's Cupboard by clicking a star below.
2016-04-28

If you play MTG, check these folk out!

"I've been ordering MTG cards from The Wizards Cupboard for years. The cards are always in M/NM condition, and delivered quickly.
Their prices are competitive, and I've found many times are better than their competitors.
Their web page is easy to navigate, the search card feature is intuitive and quick, easily finding specific cards, be it set, foil, promo etc.

2015-08-10

"Wizards Cupboard is a perfect way to get cards I am very satisfied with my cards I got."

2014-11-20

"the store sent my cards in a neet little safty card holder. the card arrived in great time and in perfect condition"

2013-06-01

"A great variety of cards to choose from, very low priced and in great condition. Will definitely buy from them again."

2013-05-26

"Great Service. Quick and Friendly. Will always make sure problems are sorted out."

2013-05-07

"For a small price, I was able to get 10 great rare cards. The cards came in better condition than what really was listed, and no information was kept from me. Very honest site. Orders come very fast. I am very, VERY satisfied, and I plan on returning."

2013-04-25

"The Wizard's Cupboard, I find, is a great place to pick up cards for when I'm constructing a deck. They have lots of cards in stock, even from the older sets. There are times when some cards I'm looking for aren't in stock, but that should be expected from time to time. The pricing is very reasonable compared to most places; I just like to make sure I'm buying a lot at one time to negate some of the shipping cost. Overall, a great place to pick up your MTG cards! "

2013-04-06

"The Wizard's Cupboard has a nice selection of MTG cards in stock to order from.They are by far the best company to go through and great prices for cards & shipping.I have gotten my orders very fast and in great condition.They will be my #1 site to go to for MTG cards."

2013-04-03

"The Wizard's Cupboard is a true treasure for Magic the Gathering Players! Buying only the cards I want saves me a ton of money, rather than buying packs from the store. To me it's the only way to go!"

2013-03-15

"I love this site! Definitely fast, easy, and reliable when it comes to ordering cards in great condition. I recently bought Jace, the Mind Sculptor from them and was amazed at how cheap the card was and how good the condition was. It's not the first order I've made with these guys and it won't be the last for certain."

2013-02-25

"Seller kept me updated on the order status and when it had shipped, items came in perfect condition, well packaged and arrived timely considering the holiday. Would definitely choose this seller again."

2012-12-21

"My product came to me in a timely fashion and was also packaged with care. I really appreciated the way it was layered to prevent any damage to my product. "

2012-12-12

"The Wizard's Cupboard was quick and efficient in sending me the Magic cards I had ordered from them online. The order was correct, and they even put my cards in a nice card shaped plastic bag that closed like an envelope with the adhesion flap. They even went further and covered that with a few of those information Magic cards that you get when you buy a booster pack.

Out of 5 stars, I give The Wizard's Cupboard 6.

2012-12-09

"I was not sure at first. They had very cheap, in stock cards but I gave it a shot. Picking the cheapest route possible for delivery and I got the card I paid for in less than a week. I'm very pleased and will continue to order from The Wizard's Cupboard."

2012-12-04

"Great site - I had a good size order, about 75 cards, payment was fast and easy with paypal, and the shipment came within a week or so. All the cards I ordered were in the shipment, so I had no need for customer service. Great prices, overall. Highly recommend."

Share The Wizard's Cupboard's store rating

The Wizard's Cupboard is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Wizard's Cupboard is not a merchant member
The Wizard's Cupboard does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!