"the store sent my cards in a neet little safty card holder. the card arrived in great time and in perfect condition"

modified review This review was modified by ru86 on November 20 2014 03:00:39 PM

"A great variety of cards to choose from, very low priced and in great condition. Will definitely buy from them again."

modified review This review was modified by octaviojr619 on June 01 2013 07:10:11 PM

"Great Service. Quick and Friendly. Will always make sure problems are sorted out."

modified review This review was modified by Bmsmith44 on May 26 2013 09:49:12 AM

"For a small price, I was able to get 10 great rare cards. The cards came in better condition than what really was listed, and no information was kept from me. Very honest site. Orders come very fast. I am very, VERY satisfied, and I plan on returning."

modified review This review was modified by abyssalpersecutor on May 07 2013 06:27:54 PM

"The Wizard's Cupboard, I find, is a great place to pick up cards for when I'm constructing a deck. They have lots of cards in stock, even from the older sets. There are times when some cards I'm looking for aren't in stock, but that should be expected from time to time. The pricing is very reasonable compared to most places; I just like to make sure I'm buying a lot at one time to negate some of the shipping cost. Overall, a great place to pick up your MTG cards! "

modified review This review was modified by GrayJessup on April 25 2013 03:25:08 PM

"The Wizard's Cupboard has a nice selection of MTG cards in stock to order from.They are by far the best company to go through and great prices for cards & shipping.I have gotten my orders very fast and in great condition.They will be my #1 site to go to for MTG cards."

modified review This review was modified by Short76 on April 06 2013 11:26:03 AM

"I love this site! Definitely fast, easy, and reliable when it comes to ordering cards in great condition. I recently bought Jace, the Mind Sculptor from them and was amazed at how cheap the card was and how good the condition was. It's not the first order I've made with these guys and it won't be the last for certain."

"Seller kept me updated on the order status and when it had shipped, items came in perfect condition, well packaged and arrived timely considering the holiday. Would definitely choose this seller again."

"My product came to me in a timely fashion and was also packaged with care. I really appreciated the way it was layered to prevent any damage to my product. "

"The Wizard's Cupboard was quick and efficient in sending me the Magic cards I had ordered from them online. The order was correct, and they even put my cards in a nice card shaped plastic bag that closed like an envelope with the adhesion flap. They even went further and covered that with a few of those information Magic cards that you get when you buy a booster pack.

Out of 5 stars, I give The Wizard's Cupboard 6.

"I was not sure at first. They had very cheap, in stock cards but I gave it a shot. Picking the cheapest route possible for delivery and I got the card I paid for in less than a week. I'm very pleased and will continue to order from The Wizard's Cupboard."

modified review This review was modified by Aberrimus on December 09 2012 01:17:09 PM

"Great site - I had a good size order, about 75 cards, payment was fast and easy with paypal, and the shipment came within a week or so. All the cards I ordered were in the shipment, so I had no need for customer service. Great prices, overall. Highly recommend."

"I have ordered from The Wizard's Cupboard many times and will continue to do so in the future. They have excellent prices, extremely fast shipping and top-notch custormer service when it is required. I have NEVER been dissatisfied with any purchase or contact I have had with them."

modified review This review was modified by mra12 on December 02 2012 05:13:42 PM

"Fabulous online store with great prices and excellent service. I've ordered multiple times from the over the past several months and have never been disappointed. Fantastic!"

"Order was complete and accurate. Shipping was quick."

The Wizard's Cupboard is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Wizard's Cupboard is not a merchant member
The Wizard's Cupboard does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!