• Address: 123 Prospect Ave
    • Contact: info@thewatchery.com
    • Phone: 866-843-9282
    • Customer Support: 866-843-9262
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm EST Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm EST Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 718-504-4686

Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I purchased an expensive writing instrument and upon arrival it was broken. I tried for several months to contact The Watchery by phone and each time I got to a living person they would transfer me back in to the telephone loop from HELL and I was NEVER able to speak with anyone that could help me. If I wanted to buy something no problem telephone representatives would speak with me. But the second I asked about returns or to speak to a supervisor transferred back to telephone hell. I finely fixed the pen myself. I will NEVER use The Watchery again very poor customer NO service. "

modified review This review was modified by CRRamirez on May 08 2014 09:25:08 AM

"I bought a nice watch from these clowns only to find that it had broken chronograph buttons, a calendar dial that lost a day every week and the time was fast. In other words, the watch was garbage.
I took it to a dealer who said at the price they sold it to me for, it had to be a factory second. The customer service was horrendous, they told me that I had to send it back to the manufacturer, as they told me they were not responsible for this. Question is, why would you buy from a company that sells second hand watches off as new ones and then dodges its responsibility as a merchant? Stay clear of these con artists.

modified review This review was modified by steveplayford on March 18 2014 12:05:19 PM

"I am writing this review to warn anyone about purchasing anything from thewatchery.com. I purchased a watch for Christmas and it came scratched and used for all I know. I tried to exchange it for one that was new as advertised and they would not exchange it because I did not call them within 5 days of receiving the product. I think this is ridiculous, especially during the Christmas season. The box wasn't damaged when it arrived and I did not take the time to look the watch over in detail because I did not assume I was receiving a defective product. I called them as soon as I was made aware of the scratch (from the person I gave it to as a gift), but by then it was past the 5 days and they would not exchange it. Their website states that they have satisfaction guaranteed, but this is a facade. I do not recommend anyone using them. They could scam you as well. If I could give no stars on this review then I would, but the lowest score was 1 star so that's what they get from me. They are not to be trusted as a seller."

modified review This review was modified by Kimwalker24 on January 09 2014 02:46:14 PM

"Returned watch and was never credited. They are a scam."

modified review This review was modified by itssocoldintheD on January 03 2014 04:22:45 PM

"Bad customer service they give you time that they will respond in 48hours but never get back to you and their call in customer service timing a ridiculous for west coast ppl. Just big claims on website but they do not fulfill their commitment. Complain number is mentioned below in order number which they never responded to."

modified review This review was modified by rocker12131415 on October 24 2013 03:38:11 PM

"I recently got a great price on a Swiss watch with an ETA movement, that was on closeout. When I received the watch the band seemed a little small, so I called their customer service number, to see if any links were available. The person I spoke with was friendly and helpful. There were no links available so we agreed I would return the watch. Before I sent it back I popped into a jewler to see if an adjustment could be made and he was able to give me a little extra room by adjusting the band. So in the end I am keeping the watch.

The Watchery got me a great deal on a great watch, customer service was friendly and helpful, and they got the watch to me in one day instead of two, granted I only live about 90 miles from their warehouse, still it was received a day faster than expected. I recommend The Watchery and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another watch from them. Top notch experience!

"Was quite skeptical of the company and what they were offering. I ordered 1 piece and it arrived perfectly and in timely fashion (even to Canada). I would purchase products from them again."

modified review This review was modified by Nickle9 on July 24 2013 04:38:41 PM

"very bad ...my order have been chanched , i have ordered for four watches , tow of them are correct and tow been chanched "

"This is my second order from your company. The first order was a graduation gift for my godson. The watch stopped working after has 3rd time wearing it. He had it repaired himself.
This most recent order has not been given to the recipient yet. I will let you know how satisfied he will be. Nonetheless, the order did in fact arrive on time. Thank you - Gloria

"The order process was quick, the shipment was quick, and the product was superb! THUMBS UP from me."

"I ordered a Seiko watch, on-line, and it shipped and arrived well within the expected time. It was a brand new watch and I really liked it. However, I had to return it because the watch dial was much too big. A few days after I mailed it back, my account was refunded the full cost of the watch, without further comment. Everything went smoothly and efficiently and I would purchase from The Watchery again."

"very nice watch. fast shipping"

"Price was good, online sale was quick and easy, delivery was timely."

"I was very impressed with quick shipment and the product was excellent."

"Ordered a watch (don't have the number here). The face was to big, controls on the opposite side, and the band did not fit my wrist. It was to small.

Sent it back at a cost of over $8.00 dollars USPS and I have not received credit yet, as of today - 6/10/13.

The Watchery is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Watchery is not a merchant member
The Watchery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!