• Rating 6.83/10 825 reviews

The Watchery is not a merchant member
    The Watchery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Watchery contact information

• Address: 123 Prospect Ave
    • Contact: info@thewatchery.com
    • Phone: 866-843-9282
    • Customer Support: 866-843-9262
    • Business Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm EST Friday: 9:00am - 1:00pm EST Saturday - Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 718-504-4686

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I bought a nice watch from these clowns only to find that it had broken chronograph buttons, a calendar dial that lost a day every week and the time was fast. In other words, the watch was garbage.
I took it to a dealer who said at the price they sold it to me for, it had to be a factory second. The customer service was horrendous, they told me that I had to send it back to the manufacturer, as they told me they were not responsible for this. Question is, why would you buy from a company that sells second hand watches off as new ones and then dodges its responsibility as a merchant? Stay clear of these con artists.

modified review This review was modified by steveplayford on March 18 2014 12:05:19 PM

"I am writing this review to warn anyone about purchasing anything from thewatchery.com. I purchased a watch for Christmas and it came scratched and used for all I know. I tried to exchange it for one that was new as advertised and they would not exchange it because I did not call them within 5 days of receiving the product. I think this is ridiculous, especially during the Christmas season. The box wasn't damaged when it arrived and I did not take the time to look the watch over in detail because I did not assume I was receiving a defective product. I called them as soon as I was made aware of the scratch (from the person I gave it to as a gift), but by then it was past the 5 days and they would not exchange it. Their website states that they have satisfaction guaranteed, but this is a facade. I do not recommend anyone using them. They could scam you as well. If I could give no stars on this review then I would, but the lowest score was 1 star so that's what they get from me. They are not to be trusted as a seller."

modified review This review was modified by Kimwalker24 on January 09 2014 02:46:14 PM

"Returned watch and was never credited. They are a scam."

modified review This review was modified by itssocoldintheD on January 03 2014 04:22:45 PM

"Bad customer service they give you time that they will respond in 48hours but never get back to you and their call in customer service timing a ridiculous for west coast ppl. Just big claims on website but they do not fulfill their commitment. Complain number is mentioned below in order number which they never responded to."

modified review This review was modified by rocker12131415 on October 24 2013 03:38:11 PM

"This is my second order from your company. The first order was a graduation gift for my godson. The watch stopped working after has 3rd time wearing it. He had it repaired himself.
This most recent order has not been given to the recipient yet. I will let you know how satisfied he will be. Nonetheless, the order did in fact arrive on time. Thank you - Gloria

"The order process was quick, the shipment was quick, and the product was superb! THUMBS UP from me."

"I ordered a Seiko watch, on-line, and it shipped and arrived well within the expected time. It was a brand new watch and I really liked it. However, I had to return it because the watch dial was much too big. A few days after I mailed it back, my account was refunded the full cost of the watch, without further comment. Everything went smoothly and efficiently and I would purchase from The Watchery again."

"very nice watch. fast shipping"

"Price was good, online sale was quick and easy, delivery was timely."

"I was very impressed with quick shipment and the product was excellent."

"Ordered a watch (don't have the number here). The face was to big, controls on the opposite side, and the band did not fit my wrist. It was to small.

Sent it back at a cost of over $8.00 dollars USPS and I have not received credit yet, as of today - 6/10/13.

"This is the second watch I've purchased from The Watchery. The watch is gorgeous. Price was way below retail.Delivery was prompt. I'm addicted to this site!"

I was very impressed with the order on the site for the first time.
I live in Thailand. And I never order goods via foreign websites. I started to order from the site for the first time because a friend of mine to travel to work in Las Vegas. I have a delivery to his residence. But the problem is that my friend stayed in a hotel in Las Vegas is only a week. But the problem is that my friends are staying at a hotel in Las Vegas only to the 4th of May,He was scheduled to move out of the hotel on the 4th May to go to Thailand. I asked and talked to the staff of the site through the Live Chat. I can ask and talk to your website via Live Chat because I can’t ensure that my friend will be received timely. I choose to pay extra shipping fee $ 25 for express for overnight shipping. Web Staff provide information about my order is sent by overnight. I order and make payment and shipping on 30 May and then wait Tracking No. I chat via Live Chat to the Staff many times. I don’t understand why the shipping or delivery delayed than expected too. I notice that the employee express it only takes one business day. I waited several days Tracking No. would be sent to my mail. I wait about four days until Tracking. Number. was sent to my mail. I'm really happy and asked further with the web staff to ensure goods will arrived at the Las Vegas timely. Web staff provide information to me very well. She explained that the reason for the order was delivered late because I purchase products and transfer after 2 p.m.. Finally, I check the parcel status. Received timely at 9:30 am .I'm so glad even now I have not received watches from my friends. I look forward to seeing my new watch soon. If the clock has been out beautifully. And real good quality. I will order another watch from here next time. Finally, I would say that I am impressed with the information of the web staff via Live chat.It makes me feel like an order from abroad not as hard as expected. If my friends and want to buy watches from overseas. I would recommend ordering through this website.

"Well packaged; quick delivery"

"was exactly what I wanted and delivered very quickly"