Stores > The Warming Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Warming Store by clicking a star below.
2017-07-30

No responses at all. No product. But they took the money!

"Ordered an item which said it was out of stock everywhere else, but it was "in stock" on this "company's" website. About 6 days later, no movement on order, figured they didn't even have the item in stock and emailed to cancel. No response. Opened case for charge back, no response from seller. The only opinion they're leaving me with is that they're just a scam company."

2017-06-28

Poor customer service and too long to receive

"I am always shocked when I get a poor response when it comes to a product I am waiting on. Like, why is this person even allowed at the other end of a customer email. Poor customer service and took me so freaken long to get my product. Unacceptable. They will do nothing but rationalize their snail mail choices and not email back if you try to tell them this is not good customer care to say the least. They have the oh well mentality. "

2017-05-25

No delivery

"I ordered a warming jacket last year and I am still waiting. According to the tracking information the company didn't even attempt to send it from the US it just sat at the dispatch area. They just took my money at an inflated exchange rate and the refund was minuscule. No explanation or apology, just a feeling that it was the norm for their business. Sorry USA, China is a much better option for prompt reliable service."

2017-05-17

Terrible product. Terrible service.

"The gloves I ordered were too large. They recommended a smaller size which were again too large. So now I've spent $40 just in shipping and they say " I don't think our products will work for you". I'd steer away from them. The woman I spoke with was rude and probably the worst salesperson I've ever had. When salespeople die, this the hell the end up in. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!"

2017-04-20

Horrible Return Policy

"Received my order today of two (2) Deluxe Water Misting Fans and they are not worth the money. Tried the first one and the fan works but only squirts out the water in a stream like a squirt bottle. This is not what a misting fan as described should do. The other fan did not even squirt out the water. I called to return the items and was told that I could return them with a pre-paid return label that they would send me for a cost of $14.99 or I could return them anyway I want which would be at least $5.00 more out of my pocket. Once they received them I would be refunded the money less postage. The fans were $9.95 each plus shipping so it does not make sense to spend more money to return items that don't work for less refund.
To me a good company would honor the products they sell and send a return label for FREE along with the refund. This is not a lot of money but I don't like throwing money out the window for something that doesn't work. Think twice before ordering something here. They make money from you while you get something that doesn't work and they don't honor it. They also gave me the phone number for the manufacturer of the spray bottles but only got to leave my name and phone number and so far no return phone call.

2017-04-14

friendly service

"Made 2 orders from them, the 1st they informed me right away of a back order problem then sent the items as quickly as they could. 2nd order came very soon. Like doing business with the warming store. "

2017-04-03

loved The Warming Store!

"The Warming Store was quick, excellent, and exactly what I wanted. And the Gerbing motorcycle riding jacket was superb! This is my second such jacket; I wore the first one out after years! And I also use the Gerbing pants when it's really cold."

2017-03-21

Awesome Heated Gloves

"I got the Zanier heated gloves and they are absolutely amazing."

2017-03-21

Love this Store

" I have bought many products from the warming store. I have never had a problem. I bought one jacket for myself that was too small. They had no problem returning it and sending me a different one. The girl that helped me on the phone was able to find a more appropriate jacket for my body type ."

2017-02-02

AVOID THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a full Gerbings heated gear set with the two channel controller because the website indicated everything was in stock.

I initially looked at Revzilla but they showed the two channel controller was out of stock. I got everything I ordered except the two channel controller and have tried to contact The Warming Store over and over again with no response.

As it turns out, Gerbings does not offer the two channel controller any longer (it only sells a 2 channel wireless controller).

So if you order anything from The Warming Store I think it is a crap shoot whether the item is actually available or not. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS VENDOR

2017-01-31

Worst place ever!!!!!

"I would never ever recommend this place to anybody! They are the worst. I bought a heated jacket and i recived it, (by the way shipping tskes forever!)and it has not worked at all. Ibe been calling, emailing, and Facebook messaging them since christmas... its now been over a month and I still cannot get ahold of them. Do not buy from them. "

2017-01-20

"The warming store deserves the lowest possible rating that there is. We waited a month to receive a package. Then 1/2 of the order was missing. They do not respond to message, emails nor do they ever answer the phone, even if you want to place an order.

IF YOU LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY FOR THE DEFINITION OF A CROOK OR SHYSTER, THEIR PICTUR SHOULD BE NEXT TO IT!!!!!!!

Tom Sheriff
Wichita Falls, Texas
940-782-1694

2017-01-13

The Warming Store ****.

"They don't answer the phone. They don't return calls. I returned a too-small jacket for exchange, it was unworn, all tags still attached, battery not even removed from the box. They said it was "clearly worn", and would not exchange it. Instead, they kept it as a return, and credited my PayPal account less than HALF of what I paid. They charged me an $80 restocking fee. WTH?! It cost $80 for my boyfriend to try on a jacket. Quite the racket... "

2017-01-11

Horrible customer service

"I paid for overnight shipping on a Thursday; product did not arrive until following Tuesday. I cannot get a live person on the phone and have tried about 20 times. "

2017-01-09

Horrible Experience - Do not purchase through this company!

"I placed my order Dec 10, 2016 and shipping was 'pending' for weeks, finally received my order Dec 31 and it was incomplete! I have sent multiple emails but have gotten no response. I have filled out two, maybe three, 'tickets' on their website thinking I might get a better/faster response that way but no. When you call their customer service line it disconnects you at 10 minutes with a message 'you have exceeded the hold time please email'....I tried this multiple times and got disconnected at 10 minutes every time....sooooo frustrating. What's worse is since I cannot reach anyone and there is a 30 day return limit (I didn't get the product until 21 days after I ordered mind you...no idea when the 30 day return timeframe starts though because I CAN'T REACH ANYONE) I figured I better request a return label so I don't get stuck with an incomplete product (leggings but no charger) that I have to pay $14.99 for, UG....I can't remember the last time I encountered customer service this bad....."

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!