Stores > The Warming Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Warming Store by clicking a star below.
2017-10-20

Good Stuff

"Jessica loved the vest I got her for her birthday. The sizing chart was spot on."

2017-10-20

Quick service

"It was my second time ordering from the Warming Store. The first order took a little more time then expected but this last order arrived unexpectanly fast. I ordered a heated vest and radiant gloves. The vest arrived as ordered « Large », the gloves were ordered as S/M but L/XL were sent... I kept them although they are a little too large which make me think that the other size option may have been a little too smal... All in all quite satisfied, I’ll be back."

2017-10-11

Great Guidance for Selection

"I called and talked to someone at The Warming Store about what size I would need, and what were the best options for a heated vest. I bought a vest for myself -- it arrived timely and was a great fit. My husband liked mine so much, I bought one for him too. I really appreciated the live phone conversation with the person who knew all about the vests and the sizing."

2017-09-29

Almost a five

"Didn't receive all of my items that I ordered.

2017-09-28

Love the electric socks

"The socks work great. They work so well I bought a pair for my mom too. No matter what time of the year it was, both my mom and me would always be sitting around with our feet covered with blankets because our feet were always cold. Now we can put the blankets away. Thank you for the warm feet finally."

2017-09-27

Great! On the products I ordered.

"The boxes in which the product arrived, were quite damaged by the transport service. I was wondering whether the
product itself was damaged, but relieved to find that it was not.

2017-07-30

No responses at all. No product. But they took the money!

"Ordered an item which said it was out of stock everywhere else, but it was "in stock" on this "company's" website. About 6 days later, no movement on order, figured they didn't even have the item in stock and emailed to cancel. No response. Opened case for charge back, no response from seller. The only opinion they're leaving me with is that they're just a scam company."

2017-06-28

Poor customer service and too long to receive

"I am always shocked when I get a poor response when it comes to a product I am waiting on. Like, why is this person even allowed at the other end of a customer email. Poor customer service and took me so freaken long to get my product. Unacceptable. They will do nothing but rationalize their snail mail choices and not email back if you try to tell them this is not good customer care to say the least. They have the oh well mentality. "

2017-05-25

No delivery

"I ordered a warming jacket last year and I am still waiting. According to the tracking information the company didn't even attempt to send it from the US it just sat at the dispatch area. They just took my money at an inflated exchange rate and the refund was minuscule. No explanation or apology, just a feeling that it was the norm for their business. Sorry USA, China is a much better option for prompt reliable service."

2017-05-17

Terrible product. Terrible service.

"The gloves I ordered were too large. They recommended a smaller size which were again too large. So now I've spent $40 just in shipping and they say " I don't think our products will work for you". I'd steer away from them. The woman I spoke with was rude and probably the worst salesperson I've ever had. When salespeople die, this the hell the end up in. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!"

2017-04-20

Horrible Return Policy

"Received my order today of two (2) Deluxe Water Misting Fans and they are not worth the money. Tried the first one and the fan works but only squirts out the water in a stream like a squirt bottle. This is not what a misting fan as described should do. The other fan did not even squirt out the water. I called to return the items and was told that I could return them with a pre-paid return label that they would send me for a cost of $14.99 or I could return them anyway I want which would be at least $5.00 more out of my pocket. Once they received them I would be refunded the money less postage. The fans were $9.95 each plus shipping so it does not make sense to spend more money to return items that don't work for less refund.
To me a good company would honor the products they sell and send a return label for FREE along with the refund. This is not a lot of money but I don't like throwing money out the window for something that doesn't work. Think twice before ordering something here. They make money from you while you get something that doesn't work and they don't honor it. They also gave me the phone number for the manufacturer of the spray bottles but only got to leave my name and phone number and so far no return phone call.

2017-04-14

friendly service

"Made 2 orders from them, the 1st they informed me right away of a back order problem then sent the items as quickly as they could. 2nd order came very soon. Like doing business with the warming store. "

2017-04-03

loved The Warming Store!

"The Warming Store was quick, excellent, and exactly what I wanted. And the Gerbing motorcycle riding jacket was superb! This is my second such jacket; I wore the first one out after years! And I also use the Gerbing pants when it's really cold."

2017-03-21

Awesome Heated Gloves

"I got the Zanier heated gloves and they are absolutely amazing."

2017-03-21

Love this Store

" I have bought many products from the warming store. I have never had a problem. I bought one jacket for myself that was too small. They had no problem returning it and sending me a different one. The girl that helped me on the phone was able to find a more appropriate jacket for my body type ."

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!