Stores > The Warming Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Warming Store by clicking a star below.
2017-04-20

Horrible Return Policy

"Received my order today of two (2) Deluxe Water Misting Fans and they are not worth the money. Tried the first one and the fan works but only squirts out the water in a stream like a squirt bottle. This is not what a misting fan as described should do. The other fan did not even squirt out the water. I called to return the items and was told that I could return them with a pre-paid return label that they would send me for a cost of $14.99 or I could return them anyway I want which would be at least $5.00 more out of my pocket. Once they received them I would be refunded the money less postage. The fans were $9.95 each plus shipping so it does not make sense to spend more money to return items that don't work for less refund.
To me a good company would honor the products they sell and send a return label for FREE along with the refund. This is not a lot of money but I don't like throwing money out the window for something that doesn't work. Think twice before ordering something here. They make money from you while you get something that doesn't work and they don't honor it. They also gave me the phone number for the manufacturer of the spray bottles but only got to leave my name and phone number and so far no return phone call.

2017-04-14

friendly service

"Made 2 orders from them, the 1st they informed me right away of a back order problem then sent the items as quickly as they could. 2nd order came very soon. Like doing business with the warming store. "

2017-04-03

loved The Warming Store!

"The Warming Store was quick, excellent, and exactly what I wanted. And the Gerbing motorcycle riding jacket was superb! This is my second such jacket; I wore the first one out after years! And I also use the Gerbing pants when it's really cold."

2017-03-21

Awesome Heated Gloves

"I got the Zanier heated gloves and they are absolutely amazing."

2017-03-21

Love this Store

" I have bought many products from the warming store. I have never had a problem. I bought one jacket for myself that was too small. They had no problem returning it and sending me a different one. The girl that helped me on the phone was able to find a more appropriate jacket for my body type ."

2017-02-02

AVOID THIS COMPANY

"I ordered a full Gerbings heated gear set with the two channel controller because the website indicated everything was in stock.

I initially looked at Revzilla but they showed the two channel controller was out of stock. I got everything I ordered except the two channel controller and have tried to contact The Warming Store over and over again with no response.

As it turns out, Gerbings does not offer the two channel controller any longer (it only sells a 2 channel wireless controller).

So if you order anything from The Warming Store I think it is a crap shoot whether the item is actually available or not. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS VENDOR

2017-01-31

Worst place ever!!!!!

"I would never ever recommend this place to anybody! They are the worst. I bought a heated jacket and i recived it, (by the way shipping tskes forever!)and it has not worked at all. Ibe been calling, emailing, and Facebook messaging them since christmas... its now been over a month and I still cannot get ahold of them. Do not buy from them. "

2017-01-20

"The warming store deserves the lowest possible rating that there is. We waited a month to receive a package. Then 1/2 of the order was missing. They do not respond to message, emails nor do they ever answer the phone, even if you want to place an order.

IF YOU LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY FOR THE DEFINITION OF A CROOK OR SHYSTER, THEIR PICTUR SHOULD BE NEXT TO IT!!!!!!!

Tom Sheriff
Wichita Falls, Texas
940-782-1694

2017-01-13

The Warming Store ****.

"They don't answer the phone. They don't return calls. I returned a too-small jacket for exchange, it was unworn, all tags still attached, battery not even removed from the box. They said it was "clearly worn", and would not exchange it. Instead, they kept it as a return, and credited my PayPal account less than HALF of what I paid. They charged me an $80 restocking fee. WTH?! It cost $80 for my boyfriend to try on a jacket. Quite the racket... "

2017-01-11

Horrible customer service

"I paid for overnight shipping on a Thursday; product did not arrive until following Tuesday. I cannot get a live person on the phone and have tried about 20 times. "

2017-01-09

Horrible Experience - Do not purchase through this company!

"I placed my order Dec 10, 2016 and shipping was 'pending' for weeks, finally received my order Dec 31 and it was incomplete! I have sent multiple emails but have gotten no response. I have filled out two, maybe three, 'tickets' on their website thinking I might get a better/faster response that way but no. When you call their customer service line it disconnects you at 10 minutes with a message 'you have exceeded the hold time please email'....I tried this multiple times and got disconnected at 10 minutes every time....sooooo frustrating. What's worse is since I cannot reach anyone and there is a 30 day return limit (I didn't get the product until 21 days after I ordered mind you...no idea when the 30 day return timeframe starts though because I CAN'T REACH ANYONE) I figured I better request a return label so I don't get stuck with an incomplete product (leggings but no charger) that I have to pay $14.99 for, UG....I can't remember the last time I encountered customer service this bad....."

2017-01-06

Buyer beware

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE. OREDERED A JACKET FOR DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY . ORDER PLACED ON 12-13-2016. Paid express shipping to deliver by 12-16-2016. Item never shipped. Tried to call, multiple times everyday, sent email, messaged on Facebook, finally on 12-27-2016 got a reply on Facebook, they said item was sold out. They offered to send a VEST in place of jacket for same price... well it was shipped and received on 12-30-2016... way after her birthday. But... WITHOUT THE BATTERY AND CHARGER! Tried to contact again, finally they said it was shipped... but will check into it... no response still. No battery and charger. How can you use the jacket with out the battery?.... terrible company needs to be out of business! SCAM ////BEWARE, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"

2017-01-05

Worst customer service EVER

"I ordered a hat for my husband for Christmas. The warming store sent the wrong size. I have had zero success contacting them for replacement. I have messaged through FB, called numerous times (no one available), left callback message ( received a recorded message that they had no agent available to call me back), messaged on their website, and emailed them. I have called the manufacturer and they were extremely responsive. They will exchange but I have to pay the shipping both ways. Additional expense but the only alternative. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE..... They should not be in business - "

2017-01-04

Stay away from them

"As other reviewers have stated, this company is a scam. Ordered an Xmas gift 12/9/16. Fedex says label created but nothing has been actually shipped. Several emails and waiting on hold for hours and I have not been able to get a hold of anyone. No one has reached out to me. Now I have to figure out how to cancel my order."

2016-12-31

Never-ever buy from these crooks and liars

"Ordered two items on 12-15. Got an email that they shipped the same day. LIE, all they did was create a label. Shipment never shipped. Got another email on 12-27 saying they made a mistake by creating label and items were out of stock.On 12-29 they sent me another email saying they split order and were shipping part of it. Again, LIE, all they did was create another label.

I tried all day for 2 days straight to talk to someone there. Never any one available. Automated system said they would call me back ASAP. They did call me back with automated message saying they wouldn't be calling me back. Still haven't talked to anyone.

Cancelled order and asked for immediate refund. After reading other reviews on this site, I wish I had gone elsewhere.

I found exact same items on another site, got tracking numbers, and have seen packages ship.

DON"T EVER BUY FROM THESE CROOKS AND LIARS

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!