Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I actually bought some cooling wraps from the warming store ....it looks like they have mostly warming stuff but they have lots of cooling too and it sure is hot down here!

We used the flat rate shipping but the box actually arrived priority mail which was great! They wraps work the same as the ones i had so we are happy with them. Would recommend this store but obviously have not tried all of their products

modified review This review was modified by robdillon23 on August 27 2014 09:49:08 PM

"I ordered a pair of running cleats from on December 29, 2013. I have called them and wrote them e-mail messages and no body ever got back to me. I have since wrote them and called them again to cancel my order on Jan 26, 2014 and once again nobody got back to me to acknowledge that my order is cancelled. It sounds like the warming store takes care of the orders they can ship out but does not tell anybody that they are out of something and just leaves them hanging on without any communication. I will never order from them again!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by JHMCL on January 31 2014 04:47:49 AM

"I ordered the warming gloves they worked for about 1 week the the right glove stopped working. I have called and left messages 3 times and have not received a reply."

modified review This review was modified by donb47 on January 17 2014 06:51:52 PM

"Everything was as good as advertised! Quick delivery!"

"All fine, as advertised.

I like their understanding that e-mail is not secure, and so they only echo the credit card company name in the confirming e-mails.

Their paper confirmation enclosed with the shipment does not state prices and total cost. I'd prefer that it did, to match up to my credit-card statement. And it looks a bit odd, that they cut out my name form that confirm, to use as a mailing label. But no actual problem with the later issue.

Incidentally their PolarEx cold-weather hoods are very warm, more so than Seirus Hoodz, because their long length folds up to form the face-mask part as a dual thickness, also making for more flexible fitting. But for variable winter use -- pretty much everything except downhill or sitting still in a hunting blind -- now I prefer a separate hat and neck gaiter. You can get each piece exactly as you want it, and they are easier to adjust between changes in activity level. Regards.

modified review This review was modified by Memento2 on March 17 2011 05:01:47 PM

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!