Stores > The Warming Store

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2016-03-01

Satisfied

"When I first read the reviews, I was a little weary but being an online shopper I do know how things work when you are not buying directly from the manufacture. I wanted to buy some items for my partner and I. I sent an email and a young man named Robert told me he could help me with my order if I provided him with my phone number and he offered me free shipping. He helped me purchase two Whitney vest. The shipping was extremely fast. The customer service was fantastic especially since it is a small family owned business. I recommended this store to several of my friends and colleagues. Try it for yourself and if you do not believe send them an email before processing your order and watch how prompt a response you receive."

This review was modified by Elizabeth33 on March 01 2016 11:55:04 AM

2016-01-27

the worst customer service on the planet

"I ordered several items from them and the first two items were sent out quickly , but were the wrong size & color. I tried in vain to reach them by telephone & e mail . After wasting much time I had to contact the credit card company to get conditional credits . after 3 weeks they finally answered my e mail & they wanted tracking numbers for the returns. I provided them and still had mauh difficulty dealing with them They are the worst online company I haver ever dealt with. Beware ,they also go under the name of adventure outfitters .com but it is the same dreadful company."

This review was modified by dougyfd on January 27 2016 08:53:34 AM

2016-01-26

Worst Customer Service Ever!

"Ordered gloves 10/15, waited 4 weeks and never got gloves. Called and spoke with someone who said my gloves were at the Post Office in Philadelphia. Submitted claim to PO and was denied - they indicated the package never made it to their office. Asked for refund and was told it would be credited to my account. That was 4 weeks ago and still waiting. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE!!!!"

This review was modified by bryang1968 on January 26 2016 05:04:44 AM

2016-01-20

Totally Awful Service

"Placed an order on 14th December 2015. Still haven't received it. Have tried to chat on line, but always get message that all agents are busy, so please leave message. I have done so, but no-one answers back. Have spent what must add up to many hours on hold by phone. I have sent emails too. I was successful one time and got to talk to someone on 11th January, 2016 who told me they could not find my order so would replace it. I asked him to confirm this by email, but needless to say, have heard nothing since, so the process begins once more. They have approx. $500 of my money and I will not let them get away with this....."

This review was modified by Marg51 on January 20 2016 03:33:00 PM

2016-01-19

Horrible Customer Service over and over again - IGNORED

"I ordered a small items from them and kept checking the shipping status. Called several times but they never answer. Sent several emails, per their instructions, and never hear back from them. I wish I had read these other review before I ordered. This company is horrible. I will do what I can to get the word out on social media. It is very sad when a company does not care about their customers. Luckily the public will have the last say."

This review was modified by mkjenkins on January 19 2016 03:19:27 PM

2016-01-08

"Very poor customer service, Do not return emails, phone messages or answer their phones. Ordered a pair of Gerbing electric socks 11/15. Received them and tried them out. Seemed to work ok. Went hunting end of Nov., walked 200 yds to my stand, right one worked, left one shorted out. Called the w/s when I got home. Very polite lady said she would email a return mailing slip and would replace socks upon their receiving 1st pair. Got 2nd pair after waiting 2-3 weeks. tried them out morning of 1/4/16, worked ok. Wife & I then drove to park for a walk in the 30 degree weather thinking it would be a good test, Left one worked, right one shorted. After recharging battery, must be an auto safety shut off to protect battery in case of fault, I tried again. Left sock started sparking. I had earlier emailed and called, with no answers as to the were about of the replacement socks. I emailed again on or about 12/30/15 that if I did not hear from them I would dispute the charge with my card co and turn to social media. So low and behold on 1/5/16 Justin from w/s calls and says he is sorry for the confusion, they are so busy. Explained to him what happened to the 2nd pair. It was agreed he would email return postage slip and send a 3rd. pair. That was 1/5/26. Numerous emails & messages on their phone have gone UN-returned. Today called my card co & they said enough is enough, credited with the purchase price. Don't waste your time with this company."

This review was modified by joebuck23 on January 08 2016 01:15:46 PM

2016-01-06

"Ordered a warming car seat cushion Dec. 15 as a Christmas gift but never received it. For the 2 weeks since Christmas I have been trying to contact them by phone and email to check the status but I never get to talk to anyone and no email reply. They do not appear to be a reliable or reputable company and I am going to request a refund."

2016-01-05

"Terrible, terrible, terrible! I ordered socks, gloves and a long john set. The long johns were shipped without the batteries. I immediately called and emailed to let them know I needed the battery packs for my husband to use during his upcoming trip. Call not returned, email confirmed but no reply. THEN, my husband calls during his trip to tell me the socks malfunctioned within seconds and BURNED! Still no replies to my many, many calls and emails. Terrible! Just terrible! I will never shop here again. "

2015-12-17

"Placed my order for 1 small and 1 medium pair of gloves on November 16th. Received notification that they were on back order, 7-10 day delay. Over 2 weeks later, I email them to find the status. They say that the order is in and being shipped. A week or so later, I receive the medium pair. I email to see where the small is, they tell me I never ordered another pair. I sent them the invoice showing that I did, in fact, order another pair, and they replied days later with an email stating the they are discontinued and have no smalls. But, if we'd like another medium pair, they can send them me those. I agree to order the medium. Then received an email stating that I would need to pay an additional $20 for shipping for them to arrive in time for Christmas. No thank you. I will not use this site again, nor would I recommend anyone to use it."

This review was modified by TucOnLineShopper on December 17 2015 11:48:52 AM

2015-10-29

"Good luck trying to get what you ordered. I paid $150 for a pair of electronic socks, ordered them in black, got them in gray, was told they were out of black so I was stuck with gray. They did not say they were out of stock on their web page, I only found out when they were unable to fulfill my order. Ordered a women's medium electronic coat, they sent me a men's medium, I was told to order another women's medium for "express service" had to pay an additional $5 shipping, they sent me a medium women's VEST instead of the COAT that I ordered. So far I have paid $10 for them to make the same mistake twice. I was then told that the women's medium jacket was out of stock just like the black socks were out of stock ant they took it upon themselves to decide to send me a different product, that costs $100 less, without informing me. Then they all act like they do not know when or where the mix up happened, as if they are all hitting the bowl in the warehouse together and cannot properly fulfill an order to then tell me my item is out of stock after I have returned the wrong item on two different occasions. Complete idiots packaging orders and answering the phone. Try to order direct from suppliers. The warming store will not have your item available and still try to send you a different item hoping you do not notice. I ordered these items for work and am now without them even though my credit card has been charged 3 times for the same item. Useless. "

2015-07-24

"Total shit hole for customer service...good luck trying to get order information without bugging the crap out of them...and do NOT expect your item to be in their inventory."

2015-04-08

"Good customer service. I called in about exchanging my vest for another size and they handled it then and there. They were surprisingly friendly on the phone too, I was expecting a very bored customer service employee who couldn't be bothered. I will definitely consider using them in the future."

2015-01-29

"Horrible customer service!
My sister ordered a pair of Glovii Heated Ski Gloves as a Christmas gift for me. I have to admit they are warm and I do like them. However, I have one simple complaint. One of the zippers did not have the metal pull tab which allows you to zip/unzip the battery compartment on the glove. I have tried numerous times to call customer service. The recording ALWAYS says due to "extremely high call volumes..." Then you get the option of leaving a voice mail or sending an email. I have done both. No response to either. It has been THREE weeks. Still trying to reach someone at the company. For what these gloves cost, I should at least be able to talk to someone. Get your gloves somewhere else!

2015-01-29

"I received an Alpha Heat vest as a present this past holiday season and am totally impressed. I have since gone on the website and will be ordering more items. Looking forward to staying even warmer in my NY weather...
Bob A NY

2015-01-28

"I placed an order for a warm jacket for my daughter. It shipped the same day I ordered and was perfect. I ordered another one for another daughter????"

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!