Product & services pricing Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10

Delivery Rating:Good
Ease of Purchase Rating:Excellent
Customer Service Rating:Excellent
Title:
Body:They have a great selection of items to choose from. Their prices are not as cheap as can be found on Internet searches (ie discounted), but their customer service is excellent. I emailed them repeatedly for a variety of questions about product sizes & functions and heard back from them within 24 hours each time. Their extensive selection & great customer service makes them a terrific online store. My only complaint would be that they didn't offer free shipping even though my order was $600 & they didn't ship quickly. Although I did pick the $5 dollar flat rate shipping and I know that does take 5-7 business days to ship. I'd shop there again, although I'd probably look for expedited shipping options.

"When my order arrived there was a slight mixup in what was shipped. I contacted customer support and they were very courtious and were happy to remedy the problem. I had the remainder of my order on my door step in less than a week.
I will definately be doing business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by twnty4volt on December 15 2014 01:27:03 PM

"Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. I ordered 3 products, 1 was good and the other two were absolutely TERRIBLE quality. Gloves so cheaply made they literally ripped like paper when I tried them on for the first time (and not because they were too small or anything like that). Called repeatedly and FINALLY got through after at least 5 tries - when I told them of the issue, like a DUMMY I trusted them to send me a higher quality pair of gloves. I needed them fast, so the rep offered me a 10% discount to offset the cost of the express shipping. WELL - they did not show up in time for the trip, I was charged for overnight shipping and they sent 2nd day. To add to the fun, rather than a 10% discount, they gave me 1 cent off.
I'm still trying return the garbage they've sent me - and all I want is my money back - but I haven't gotten through for a week. I've left countless messages and heard NOTHING back.
I paid via PayPal, so I can't dispute the charges...what a lovely experience. BTW - I'm into them for about $600 at this point...SO MAD I CAN'T STAND IT!
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. I would NOT trust this company.

modified review This review was modified by BSorno23 on December 05 2014 02:47:55 PM

""I can wholeheartedly recommend "The Warming Store" for all your heated apparel needs. We are a small family farm and work outside year round. We all have heated clothing that keep us warm and comfortable on the coldest of days. I have ordered from them several times - have purchased jackets, vests, and extra batteries from The Warming Store. I have even returned/exchanged an item that was too small with no problems at all. The Warming Store has every kind of heated jacket and vest you could want, along with heated gloves & socks, and insole warmers. Their prices are very competitive. Shipping is really, really reasonable ($5 per order!!), as well as fast (items are usually shipped within a day or two). Customer service via e-mail is prompt and quite helpful (don't call...they are busy, but they do answer their e-mails). I always look at The Warming Store before looking elsewhere.""

"I ordered a pair of running cleats from on December 29, 2013. I have called them and wrote them e-mail messages and no body ever got back to me. I have since wrote them and called them again to cancel my order on Jan 26, 2014 and once again nobody got back to me to acknowledge that my order is cancelled. It sounds like the warming store takes care of the orders they can ship out but does not tell anybody that they are out of something and just leaves them hanging on without any communication. I will never order from them again!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by JHMCL on January 31 2014 04:47:49 AM

"I ordered the warming gloves they worked for about 1 week the the right glove stopped working. I have called and left messages 3 times and have not received a reply."

modified review This review was modified by donb47 on January 17 2014 06:51:52 PM

"Everything was as good as advertised! Quick delivery!"

"All fine, as advertised.

I like their understanding that e-mail is not secure, and so they only echo the credit card company name in the confirming e-mails.

Their paper confirmation enclosed with the shipment does not state prices and total cost. I'd prefer that it did, to match up to my credit-card statement. And it looks a bit odd, that they cut out my name form that confirm, to use as a mailing label. But no actual problem with the later issue.

Incidentally their PolarEx cold-weather hoods are very warm, more so than Seirus Hoodz, because their long length folds up to form the face-mask part as a dual thickness, also making for more flexible fitting. But for variable winter use -- pretty much everything except downhill or sitting still in a hunting blind -- now I prefer a separate hat and neck gaiter. You can get each piece exactly as you want it, and they are easier to adjust between changes in activity level. Regards.

modified review This review was modified by Memento2 on March 17 2011 05:01:47 PM

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!