• The Warming Sto

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.08/10 3.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Horrible customer service!
My sister ordered a pair of Glovii Heated Ski Gloves as a Christmas gift for me. I have to admit they are warm and I do like them. However, I have one simple complaint. One of the zippers did not have the metal pull tab which allows you to zip/unzip the battery compartment on the glove. I have tried numerous times to call customer service. The recording ALWAYS says due to "extremely high call volumes..." Then you get the option of leaving a voice mail or sending an email. I have done both. No response to either. It has been THREE weeks. Still trying to reach someone at the company. For what these gloves cost, I should at least be able to talk to someone. Get your gloves somewhere else!

"I received an Alpha Heat vest as a present this past holiday season and am totally impressed. I have since gone on the website and will be ordering more items. Looking forward to staying even warmer in my NY weather...
Bob A NY

"I placed an order for a warm jacket for my daughter. It shipped the same day I ordered and was perfect. I ordered another one for another daughter????"

"Please don't buy anything from this store! Their customer support is absolute terrible. They get their orders wrong, and when there is a problem, there is no back-up, no reply to phone messages, and no response to emails. I bought a defect item from them. Offered to send it back and buy another for my friend if they would replace the original item with something that actually worked. No reply to either emails or phone messages. Very disappointed!! "

modified review This review was modified by larsfrandsen on January 25 2015 06:22:55 AM

"I spoke with Jesse and he was very helpful in deciding which gloves to get for my wife. She has Reynauds "

modified review This review was modified by BrianLazar on January 22 2015 07:30:57 AM

"I don't usually write reviews but this has been a terrible experience working with the Warming Store. I ordered hats from them and they sent me the wrong hats. Not a big deal, but that was three weeks ago and they still haven't returned multiple phone calls or emails to exchange the hats.
I would avoid this company as much as possible. Terrible customer service!

"Ordered 4 different items from them and went off of their size chart. Heated socks and heated jackets, all were to small but I decided to return just the socks. When I sent my email to them asking for a return label which my order said that I could get one I was told no. So I paid for the return, thank goodness I sent certified mail and had someone sign for the return. Since multiple emails back and forth I was told to do a new order and they would credit my card back when they received the items back. They still have not done that and after a month of emails back and forth now I can not get a response nor can I get thru to anyone on the phone. I have all the emails saved along with the tracking number and have no respect for a shady company like this. I believe they do this all the time."

"Delivered item of the wrong size, would not pay shipping to return wrong size item. Claimed my contacts went to spam. when I returned unused item gave me credit for 1/2, saying item was in poor condition - it had never been used. Terrible service, terrible policy on returns, unethical about crediting returned items. I have to conclude it is totally unethical. the item I returned was returned because it was too small to wear. It could not have been in anything but mint condition."

modified review This review was modified by Thiker on January 09 2015 01:26:32 PM

"I ordered the next gen gloves. Was told that the thumbs were also heated. Well to my regret they are not. Been trying to get ahold of the company to talk to them. And they will not respond to any phone calls. Even had aol try the web site to get thur and they could not get thru either. Unable to deliver your message to the following site. surpport@thewarmingstore.com. This is a pice of SHI* for a company Do not order from them not even a 1 star "

"Absolutely the worst company I have ever worked with. ordered some battery powered socks on November 11th that were supposed to be shipped on November 26. They charged me for it day of the pre-order never gave me confirmation information, nothing ever arrived. when I called back multiple times no response. the only thing the company ever did for me was charged my credit card account."

modified review This review was modified by bmaan05 on December 23 2014 08:24:39 AM

"This has to be the worst customer service I've ever encountered.
Send return back within the 30 day time frame. Now 31 days later still NO REFUND!!! Total Ripoff Company!!
They don't answer the phone.
Won't respond to emails.!!!
I can't even believe a company can exist today with this kind of service.

modified review This review was modified by Mark4775290 on December 23 2014 06:41:51 AM

"Comments:
Price Rating:Good
Shipping Options Rating:Good
Delivery Rating:Good
Ease of Purchase Rating:Excellent
Customer Service Rating:Excellent
Title:
Body:They have a great selection of items to choose from. Their prices are not as cheap as can be found on Internet searches (ie discounted), but their customer service is excellent. I emailed them repeatedly for a variety of questions about product sizes & functions and heard back from them within 24 hours each time. Their extensive selection & great customer service makes them a terrific online store. My only complaint would be that they didn't offer free shipping even though my order was $600 & they didn't ship quickly. Although I did pick the $5 dollar flat rate shipping and I know that does take 5-7 business days to ship. I'd shop there again, although I'd probably look for expedited shipping options.

"When my order arrived there was a slight mixup in what was shipped. I contacted customer support and they were very courtious and were happy to remedy the problem. I had the remainder of my order on my door step in less than a week.
I will definately be doing business with them again.

modified review This review was modified by twnty4volt on December 15 2014 01:27:03 PM

"Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. I ordered 3 products, 1 was good and the other two were absolutely TERRIBLE quality. Gloves so cheaply made they literally ripped like paper when I tried them on for the first time (and not because they were too small or anything like that). Called repeatedly and FINALLY got through after at least 5 tries - when I told them of the issue, like a DUMMY I trusted them to send me a higher quality pair of gloves. I needed them fast, so the rep offered me a 10% discount to offset the cost of the express shipping. WELL - they did not show up in time for the trip, I was charged for overnight shipping and they sent 2nd day. To add to the fun, rather than a 10% discount, they gave me 1 cent off.
I'm still trying return the garbage they've sent me - and all I want is my money back - but I haven't gotten through for a week. I've left countless messages and heard NOTHING back.
I paid via PayPal, so I can't dispute the charges...what a lovely experience. BTW - I'm into them for about $600 at this point...SO MAD I CAN'T STAND IT!
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. I would NOT trust this company.

modified review This review was modified by BSorno23 on December 05 2014 02:47:55 PM

""I can wholeheartedly recommend "The Warming Store" for all your heated apparel needs. We are a small family farm and work outside year round. We all have heated clothing that keep us warm and comfortable on the coldest of days. I have ordered from them several times - have purchased jackets, vests, and extra batteries from The Warming Store. I have even returned/exchanged an item that was too small with no problems at all. The Warming Store has every kind of heated jacket and vest you could want, along with heated gloves & socks, and insole warmers. Their prices are very competitive. Shipping is really, really reasonable ($5 per order!!), as well as fast (items are usually shipped within a day or two). Customer service via e-mail is prompt and quite helpful (don't call...they are busy, but they do answer their e-mails). I always look at The Warming Store before looking elsewhere.""

Share The Warming Store's store rating

The Warming Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Warming Store is not a merchant member
The Warming Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!