• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.05/10 3.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.52/10 3.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.31/10 2.31/10

"Purchased a waffle batter dispense. It was total junk, took 1 minute to pour 8 oz of batter mix. Could not use it. It was a tin box with a plastic bucket inside for 200.00. Webstaurant would not back the product and would not offer a refund. Never again will I buy from this company. They lost an account worth tens of thousands of dollars over a cheap batter dispenser. Buyer beware!"

"very wrong way to do business the charge me 42 dollars for nexd day delivery and the ship ground never again"

"Excellent customer service!!! Received a manufacturer defect product and customer service staff diligently worked with me every day to resolve my issue. They refunded my money even though they were still working with the manufacturer to clear the return of the item. While this item did not work out, I definitely will be ordering from them again. Would give them 100 stars if I could!"

"I have placed several orders from WEBstaurant store in the last couple of years and have been extremely satisfied. The customer service, pricing, shipping, and products are excellent. I will continue to order from them. My only regret is that I didn't find out about them sooner!"

This review was modified by Tinafizz on June 10 2015 04:23:00 PM

Mango45's Avatar

Alberta, Canada

"I bought a square cast iron frying pan, but the retailer was out of stock of the lids. I looked further and found WebstaurantStore.com which had the lid in stock, and was cheaper. Product was shipped quickly and packed well."

"I order a bug lamp. When I received the light the bulb was loose and broken in the box. When I called in they stated they would ship me a new bulb. Well they did in a envelope and that bulb was broken. Who ships a bulb in a envelope ???. Now I have to wait till monday because they don't ship on Saturday. I would not use them if I was you"

"I bought a juicer that wont juice and they wont take it back. Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I ordered what was described cupcake packaging for "muffin" size but it was far from it. I then was wacked with a 30% restocking fee and had to pay 53.00 to ship my return item. The item was misleading on the website and I was out of 85.oo in total fro shipping return and restocking. The other products I previously ordered also stated 10' cake domes which does NOT fit a 10' cake. They state why their prices is so low because of the horrible policies. Will never order again and will spread the word. Poor customer service !!"

"I have made numerous orders through WEBstaurant and have always been completely satisfied with the quick turnaround and attention to detail. My last order I botched up and they were prompt in helping me chance the order to exactly what I needed."

"Shipping is expensive and returns charge a 20% restocking fee. Their policies are here:

We were trying to purchase a water filter for our refrigerator. Ordered a 3 pack of the wrong filter. Got whacked for 20% of the total for the return.

This place is not worth the trouble. There are simply better deals on the internet. There are sites to buy these filters that offer free returns and free shipping.

Lesson learned.

This review was modified by HabanaroWoT on May 05 2015 11:07:20 PM

"I ordered the wrong product and webstaurant allowed me to return the item. This type of support helps me to be much more confident in my orders knowing that they are standing behind their products. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is their shipping rates are pretty high. Typically about 25% of my order amount. I understand they are simply passing on the rates to me but a company that does this much shipping should have some kind of discount service available. Also, very often the products ship from various warehouses which most likely adds to the shipping cost. The shipping transit point info is not provided so I don't have a good way to try to minimize my shipping costs without doing a "checkout" with and without every product just to see the difference. "

"Product ordered was plastic that turned out to be from China and NOT BPA-free.
Return process handled through a Chat that was slow and cumbersome. No email on website.

30% Restocking fee! Ugh. Shipping and restocking fee are HALF of the cost of my order.

"So many bad reviews! I can't speak for them however I can say I ordered sheet pans which are pretty sturdy. I had ordered 40 but only 29 arrived. I emailed the company and in 12 hours the customer service agent sent me an email apologizing and sent me the remaining pans which arrived two days later. The pans were in prefect condition (they are sheet pans and quite sturdy) and I will be ordering more sheet pans from them.

If your in the market for sheet pans I can say mine were good. I would remind anyone ordering that you NEED to read the return policy before ordering. They use a 3rd party for delivery and you need to be sure that you tell the delivery driver if something is wrong if you want to return something. VERY IMPORTANT!

For the price of the pans (Cheap) it was worth it for me and I would say for others too as long as you read the fine print before ordering.

SUMMARY : I would order my sheet pans through this company again, and will!

"Pathetic customer service!
Just a terrible experience when trying to return or even exchange an Advantco conveyor toaster. It was clear as day that the conveyor speed didnt work properly but they wouldnt admit it. I finally had to call my credit card company and they credited my money back.

"Stay away from the company!
They run you around for the longest time and do not take care of defected product! No replacement either!
My "stainless steel" bin got rust and the told me " you used it ", "the product is not rust proof", "It doesn't have warranty"
Go figure folks!
Never buy from the company again and don't be fooled by their act of concerns ( take pictures, emails of explaining, transfering to specialists....) just to frustrate you even more and waste your time. Still get nothing done.
Trying to give me store credit instead of solving problems? I guess I will never shop there again anyway.
I wish I found others reviews before I deal with my lost.
Very disappointing and frustrating experience!

This review was modified by Coco222 on April 23 2015 03:15:28 PM

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!