Stores > The WEBstaurant Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.60/10 3.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.82/10 4.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.67/10 3.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.64/10 3.64/10

"After contacting customer service through chat to make sure I was buying lids that fit the cups and clicking the two links they sent me to buy them, the order arrived and the lids don't fit the cups. I contacted customer service again and was told I ordered the wrong ones. Yes, I did use the two links I was sent and did not vary from that and order something else on my own.

I decided to return them and understood there is a small restocking fee. Okay, that's fairly normal these days. My order was a small, only $28 and change, but when I initiated the return, the system indicated my refund would be $6.08 and I had to pay return shipping. Why would I only get back $6.08. Surely the restocking fee is not $22.

So now I am stuck with mismatched cups and lids that cost more to return than I would get in a refund. I wish I had read the reviews of others before purchasing.

I found cups and lids I wanted on Ebay cheaper with free shipping and faster shipping. I bought them from somebody on Ebay last night and received the tracking number less than 24 hours later. I will get them from Ebay from now on.

"Worse company to purchase online, they do have great prices but wont let you exchange or return item even if it doesn't match your need. I was very disappointed, never again will order from anything from this store, my package arrived use it the next day, where it keep shutting and wont let the water come to boil.

EDIT: I have change my perspective, after contacting the representative, they made it right, now I am a happy customer, I will be definitely doing business with them again.

This review was modified by donoriega06 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Bought a fryer they had them ship the wrong one unlucky for me i opened it not reading i go to try to set it up read the manual and they sent me the 240V fryer. they said ship it back we will make it right 20% stocking fee plus shipping. cost me 26 to ship it back. on return they said this was a used product and we used it even tho we could not plug it in said it was damaged and if i didnt want to pay shipping back to them they would just throw it away. the cost of shipping back to me was 6 bucks does this make any sense. on top of that they told me to take the damage to the package up with UPS as a shipping damage claim. WTF kinda response is that. They said they would check a lot of stuff for me to make it right. but instead said do you want us to charge the original card to get your item back or do you want us to throw it away. respond in 14 days or we will throw it away as it is garbage to them and can no sell used item or keep used item and asked me to make a claim with UPS. They were very nice saying this is all i can do for you and would you like to order the other fryer that you needed. I would rather deal with amazon. Buyers Be Ware. refunds are not given nor are exchanged."

"OMG. Worst product and Customer service EVER. We ordered Tables and they were all damaged and unusable. We were bounced back and forth between several "Customer Service Specialists" What a frickin joke. Over 2 months passed while they put in a claim to their "Traffic Team" I asked to speak with a supervisor and it took them a week and a dozen emails to give me a number...They got us good with this order and didn't even care....It takes 4-6 weeks to get a response from the Traffic Team and that report wasn't even sent till weeks after pics etc. were sent. Now it's been almost 3 months and guess what??? we get nothing. So you argue with them for two more months to get a fraction of the cost. Now comes the best part...you're so mad that you've been treated so poorly and are stuck with nothing because the tables had to be tossed... then you turn to your credit card company, but nothing can be done because you ONLY HAVE 60 DAYS TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. What a joke this place is. if I could rate them at 0 I would have. Too many other places to go. BTW In 35 years of business I've NEVER written a complaint because We have never seen such horrific service."

"I order an item from this company and I usually order from amazon. I should have stayed with amazon. Webstaurant.com buyers sell items that are very poor in quality. Once you receive it in the mail if you don't like it you will pay a restocking fee and shipping fees costing as much as 1/2 of the product. They don't care if you like it or not. They think you can tell how something is mdd front he picture on their site. Shop with amazon and be safe. this site is not safe to shop on at all. "

"HORRIBLE Experience! Ordered BRAND NEW pop corn machine.
It was damaged from the packaging and I sent photos. It was literally so damaged that I could not return it in the box as it was severely broken. They placed a 9 foot counter table and a 3 compartment sink on top of the pop corn box. Along with 4k worth of other supplies...
See the email/response below:
Hi Robin,
I followed up again after our emails yesterday and just received notification that the claim was approved. We were able to get $51.66 from this claim. I wish it was more for you, but I am glad we were able to at least get you something for this. There are times where the claims are denied completely. We fought for the full amount of the popper, and it was denied. We kept fighting with the carrier and eventually won about 1/3 of that price. I will have that refunded back to the credit card, and it should show up on your statement in 1-2 business days. If you have any questions at all about this process, please let me know!

Jason Rieker,
Customer Solutions Specialist
"Like" us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter, Google+, Pinterest

"Extremely happy with Webstaurant. My orders are always delivered fast. The selection is great. Pricing is impossible to beat. I try to buy everything we need from Webstaurant oppose to going through Sysco at this point."

"I received exceptional service from The WEBstaurant Store. On Friday evening 10/9 I ordered three bags of Big Train Blended Coffee mixes. I almost didn't order from them because of reading all the bad reviews on this website but I took a chance because the price was so good. Much to my surprise the order arrived on Tuesday 10/13. One of the bags had an expiration date of 9/15/15 so on Friday 10/16 I contacted Customer Service using the online chat. They said they would send me an e-mail to respond to with a photo of the expiration date on the package. I did that and immediately received an email saying they were sending a replacement package and for me to just discard the first. That was around noon on Friday 10/16 and on Saturday 10/17 a new package was delivered to me!! I can't ask for better service than that!!! I will definitely order from them again in the future. "

"Ordered something for an event - spoke to a rep before placing order told me shipping time frame and it should arrive in time. Once it shipped the I saw it wouldnt arrive in time, I called customer service who were REALLY unhelpful - kept reiterating that they "completely understand" but never came up with a viable resolution."

"I check this site because I need chili and nacho chips, prices are ok, but they want to charge me extra money for take my own products from the truck, almost 100 extra dls, and was only 6 boxes. I looking in another places. "

"I could not be more happy with WEBstaurant. They had the best price on a specific vacuum cleaner I wanted. Also, they offered free shipping on the item. I ordered it and it came THE NEXT DAY! WOW! "

This review was modified by teriager on September 21 2015 08:03:44 AM

"horrible customer service, slow shipping "

This review was modified by lealenka on September 18 2015 08:11:18 AM

"I ordered 2 blue #16 dishers, that the website had listed as 2.75 oz, same as my current blue #16 dishers. What was shipped were 2 blue #16 dishers, that were listed on the packaging as 2 oz, not 2.75 oz. THe shipping charges were as much as the 2 dishers, probably because they used the largest box EVER! The 2 dishers were about 9x4 inches, the box they were shipped in was about 3 feet by 3 feet. Absurd....what a waste. I sent an email to customer service to complain about both issues. I have not heard back yet. I would not shop here......ever. Just don't do it. "

This review was modified by AuntDe on September 10 2015 04:22:42 PM

"Very bad experience with the Webstaurant Store.
We ordered small portion packaged products, condiments, such as jam, peanut butter, honey, dressing etc. The box with honey condiments was all sticky inside and out, many honey condiments were leaking. The box with Italian dressing condiments was all wet and about 20% of the dressing packages was leaking so there was a huge mess inside of the box. The customer service asked us to count the leaking packages(20%) and provide proof to them and they only will refund us for the leaking packages.
Beside they didn't ship Italian dressing products at first hoping we will not notice. It was shipped only after we contacted them.

This review was modified by kasatka on September 10 2015 03:59:31 PM

"Good price, nice glasses BUT terrible packaging, bad customer service. I ordered 17 cases of glasses for my daughter's wedding. We like the glasses and they came promptly. Problem is they were horribly packaged (box trice as big as the products with all the weight on one end) so there was shattered glass everywhere. In total, 22 glasses were shattered. They did replace the broken glasses, but it took me 3 hours to sort through the shards and clean up the glass slivers all over my driveway, porch, dining room and garage...and the boxes they came in. I also had to toss 6 of the glasses boxes with dividers, which made for a hassle to take to the venue (covered in glass slivers). I requested the broken glasses replaced, some new boxes to transport and just a partial refund for all the hassle. Only got the first. "

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!