"WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CROOKS. STILL FIGHTING THEIR CHARGES AFTER PAYPAL EVEN SIDED WITH ME AGAINST THEM. PAYPAL EVEN STATED THAT THE MONEY WAS NEVER EVEN TAKEN OUT OF WEBSTAURANTS SELLER ACCOUNT TO GO TO THE MERCHANT. LET ME REPEAT THAT. THEY NEVER EVEN TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF THEIR OWN ACCOUNT THAT THEY ARE STILL HARASSING ME FOR. IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MY MONEY. THEY STILL CONTINUE TO CHALLENGE THE CREDIT CARD USED BY PAYPAL. THEY MUST USE THIS TACTIC AGAINST OTHERS AS WELL FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN OTHERS STATE ONLINE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH THESE SHYSTERS AFTER SEEING THE BAD REVIEWS THEN I'M SORRY BUT YOU WILL DESERVE ALL OF THE SUFFERING YOU WILL ENDURE AS A RESULT OF YOUR DECISION TO IGNORE OUR WARNINGS. TAKE IT FROM THOSE OF US TAKING OUR TIME TO WARN YOU AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE THROUGH A TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE SUCH AS EBAY, AMAZON OR ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE MERCHANT BUT WHATEVER YOU DO AVOID THESE LYING ,FINAGLING SHYSTERS. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF JUST TAPING YOUR MONEY TO A HELIUM BALLOON AND WAVING BYE BYE TO IT THAN ALLOWING THESE CROOKS TO TRY TO STEAL IT FROM YOU."

modified review This review was modified by BREAKINGBADGUYS on January 24 2015 03:38:26 AM

"So far, I have ordered 4 times from this site. The first time, I was a little wary about it because of all the bad reviews I have read on here but I decided to jump in anyway. The shipping and delivery is extremely fast for the most part. Quality might not be the best but it surely is cheaper in costs compared to other places (be it in-stores or other online retailers). Their Regency line isn't that great either but it'll make do. They have refunded me 10% on my dissatisfaction with the work tables and shelves because there were some imperfections and have sent me replacement items twice without additional charge. I probably would just stick to ordering smallwares and avoid the larger pieces of equipment or even fragile items. I just really hate how the shipping costs can vary so much depending on the items you have in your cart. This is why I try to review as many products as I can to earn "WEBucks" aka store credit to cover the shipping costs."

modified review This review was modified by ang89 on January 21 2015 12:24:46 AM

"Although I have seen many bad reviews about the webstaurant store, my personal experience wsas amazing. I ordered my stuff on Monday the 12th, and I received everything this morning, Tuesday the 20th. It was quite a big order with customs broker info needed and all the bla bla bla, but it came in within a week. Should I mentino that I live in a remote area in Northern Canada but still, it didn't affect the quick shipping. Plus, I had to cancel two tables that I ordered by mistake, customer service was quick and efficient ans went ahead and canceled the tables without any fees. The only minor inconvenience was that the tracking info on the website was not updated so I didn't know my stuff was coming in until I called them, but hey, they had every piece of info needed to track the order and it turns out it was already in my area. Five stars for customer service and fast shipping, Will buy again soon."

modified review This review was modified by Globulski on January 20 2015 10:49:52 AM

"I have read the negative reviews for the WebstaurantStore.com and my experience with them has been completely different. I have been buying from them for a couple of years and have only had two issues. Once was an order of Soft Serve Ice Cream mix that arrived with one of the bags busted and recently I ordered a Popcorn machine that arrived damaged during shipping. Both times customer service took care of it immediately and sent replacements the same day at no cost. Out of probably 50 orders only those two had issues and WebstaurantStore took care of it immediately.

I could not ask for a better customer service department.

modified review This review was modified by richardwalden on January 07 2015 12:07:23 PM

"They have some good products but hope that you never have to return anything because it is 30% restocking fee plus shipping and no exchanges.The website is loaded with 4 and 5 star reviews, because they filter the negative ones. I know this because I ordered a oil transport container that came with instructions not to use if won't under your oil spout and mine didnt. I tried to return it and it was almost 50% with shipping and restocking fee.. This is the review that was rejected. “Would be great if only it fit under my oil drain spout. It appears to be a solid and well crafted container and probably would give it five stars if I could use it properly. I would reccomend that you do measure your height of your oil spout before purchasing because between restocking and shipping fees it would be almost 50% of the cost. I guess I will use it as an overpriced trash can to remind me that I threw away $64.99.”
He claimed that it didn't meet thier guidlines and that the fact i brought up the return issue was also another reason. As you can see the review was fine of the oil can the problem was with exposing thier return fees. I wished i read the reviews before i wasted my money there.

"I am very disappointed about the service.
I ordered a dirty sink for my new business. It took 16 days to deliver. It was good if they shipped to my the right order.
But they did not.
I give them a feed back right away and let them know that I really need it deliver before my business grand opening day. I almost contacted with them every single day to update the status.
After one week they let me know that my item was shipped can not deliver 10 days after my business open, and telling me that they do not guarantee for delivery day.
Do you think it is fare ???
If you do not want that trouble, you should consider before using this.

"Not a good company! I placed an order and never got it. I called several times and finally I asked them to return my money back. We will see how it goes!"

modified review This review was modified by Joseab3 on December 23 2014 09:08:00 PM

"They ship damaged or mishandled/used merchandise as new, and then refuse to cooperate with a replacement/refund when a machine costing almost $1200.00 goes out of service after 9 (nine) days. "

modified review This review was modified by ECassanese on December 02 2014 08:50:29 AM

"Very disappointed! Ordered item that was sent incomplete. When I called them they said I had to pay extra for the rest of the parts pictured in original order. So I sent it back with a return order number and they refused to refund me because they say item is damaged even though I returned it in same box and paid shipping cost. Buyer beware!!!!"

"Ordered an item and a part was damaged, they sent me a free replacement but of lower quality"

modified review This review was modified by Onlinebuyerlady on November 24 2014 01:42:10 AM

"I received my order a week ago and found two broken mason jars. I contacted The WEBstaurant Store and they were not mad, surprised, or anything. They were so helpful and nice, they refunded my money for the mason jars that were broke in the shipment. I plan to go back and shop some more!! Thank you so much WEBstaurant store for your hospitality!!"

"Received a product that was incorrectly described on website. Contacted customer service. They said they would replace it and sent me a prepaid mailing label. Cool. Then they sent me the exact same (wrong) product and and now I will have to pay shipping and 30% restocking fees. It's a heavy product so not really worth returning. Uncool. Looks like they'll pay for return shipping. Waiting for refund."

modified review This review was modified by ryanlath2 on October 30 2014 03:32:55 PM

"I ordered this sifter for our concession stand on a Monday and received it on Friday! It was perfect timing because at the last minute we decided to sell funnel cakes on that following Saturday. The sifter is large and worked well for our powdered sugar shake on funnel cakes. It was the best price I could find online and in local stores. Plus, I couldn't find one of this size in a local store. "

modified review This review was modified by krazykitty_investments on October 22 2014 08:40:16 AM

"shipping damaged products and not replacing them"

modified review This review was modified by sssssssss12 on October 15 2014 09:01:17 PM

"I LOVE the Webstaurant!!!! The pricing is very low-I can usually get what I want or need at half the cost of other distributors, even paying the Shipping and Handling! It has totally changed the way I order equipment and paper products.
Thank you for being there! Kathy

modified review This review was modified by kathy.javorsky on July 18 2013 09:01:38 AM

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!