• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.12/10 4.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10

"I check this site because I need chili and nacho chips, prices are ok, but they want to charge me extra money for take my own products from the truck, almost 100 extra dls, and was only 6 boxes. I looking in another places. "

"I could not be more happy with WEBstaurant. They had the best price on a specific vacuum cleaner I wanted. Also, they offered free shipping on the item. I ordered it and it came THE NEXT DAY! WOW! "

This review was modified by teriager on September 21 2015 08:03:44 AM

"horrible customer service, slow shipping "

This review was modified by lealenka on September 18 2015 08:11:18 AM

"I ordered 2 blue #16 dishers, that the website had listed as 2.75 oz, same as my current blue #16 dishers. What was shipped were 2 blue #16 dishers, that were listed on the packaging as 2 oz, not 2.75 oz. THe shipping charges were as much as the 2 dishers, probably because they used the largest box EVER! The 2 dishers were about 9x4 inches, the box they were shipped in was about 3 feet by 3 feet. Absurd....what a waste. I sent an email to customer service to complain about both issues. I have not heard back yet. I would not shop here......ever. Just don't do it. "

This review was modified by AuntDe on September 10 2015 04:22:42 PM

"Very bad experience with the Webstaurant Store.
We ordered small portion packaged products, condiments, such as jam, peanut butter, honey, dressing etc. The box with honey condiments was all sticky inside and out, many honey condiments were leaking. The box with Italian dressing condiments was all wet and about 20% of the dressing packages was leaking so there was a huge mess inside of the box. The customer service asked us to count the leaking packages(20%) and provide proof to them and they only will refund us for the leaking packages.
Beside they didn't ship Italian dressing products at first hoping we will not notice. It was shipped only after we contacted them.

This review was modified by kasatka on September 10 2015 03:59:31 PM

"Good price, nice glasses BUT terrible packaging, bad customer service. I ordered 17 cases of glasses for my daughter's wedding. We like the glasses and they came promptly. Problem is they were horribly packaged (box trice as big as the products with all the weight on one end) so there was shattered glass everywhere. In total, 22 glasses were shattered. They did replace the broken glasses, but it took me 3 hours to sort through the shards and clean up the glass slivers all over my driveway, porch, dining room and garage...and the boxes they came in. I also had to toss 6 of the glasses boxes with dividers, which made for a hassle to take to the venue (covered in glass slivers). I requested the broken glasses replaced, some new boxes to transport and just a partial refund for all the hassle. Only got the first. "

"they charge me 30 % of restoking fee..why this have to be a charge..the company will make money with no sales..like i get free money...this like taken the money from customer."

This review was modified by barahona06 on September 04 2015 02:30:15 PM

"the webstaurant store is been the best restaurant supply since we open our restaurant the prices and quality of their products are hard to beat i'm been a happy customer since 2010 and the customer service is great too"

"I have been buying from The WEBstaurant Store for about a year now and will absolutely continue buying from them. They are very friendly and helpful. They sell great quality products at an affordable price. Ordering is easy, shipping is fast and their customer service just can't be beat! I would recommend this site to every one!"

This review was modified by Roxieraccoon on September 04 2015 04:42:42 AM

"I've been using WEBstaurant Store for a couple years and have spent thousands of dollars on their site. They have become my primary go-to for my properties equipment needs. We have 5 kitchens on property and it is rare that I cannot find what I need and for the best price by far. I'm enjoying spending 70 cents on the dollar consistently rather than purchasing from our broadliners or the restaurant equipment companies that I would normally have turned to.

Their shipping is fast and reliable and they stand behind everything they sell. I have had a few instances where items were damaged in shipping or from poor packaging and I've received immediate credit or replacement items immediately shipped in their place.

The do have a restock policy on items returned without good reason, but they are very fair and have always worked with me. I'm not just talking about whisks and broom handles, but I've ordered refridgeration/freezer units and other major equipment items.

"I ordered a case of cupcake liners and received an email confirmation that it had shipped that same day. Come to find out 10 days later, it never left their warehouse. Finally, 2 weeks later I received them. They said that they were not responsible for the delay because I chose the ground shipping option (advertised as a 3 day delivery) and did absolutely nothing for me, didn't even reimburse my shipping fee."

This review was modified by Danibuttercup on September 01 2015 06:52:33 AM

"I purchased the Mr Oil machine for $1,259.00 and from the day it arrived it has not worked. Webstauant store said it was under warranty and passed me along to the manufacturer. The manufacturer never answers the phone. But when they did they never returned my call. I tried contacting webs again and they gave me the runaround all over again for the 3rd time. So I took the loss and scraped the 1259 dollar piece of %$#?@ in to the aluminum pile. WARNING do not buy that piece of sh&$#% it will probably fall apart if you try to roll it over 10 feet!"

This review was modified by farmersfresh on August 17 2015 10:25:00 AM

"Very dissatisfied with this company. I will never buy anything from them again. I purchased some glasses through amazon.com. The glasses were never used and are still in there original packaging. I requested a return authorization from the company and now they want to charge me a 30% restocking fee. There return policy was not posted on the Amazon.com site and we would have never done business with a company that wants to charge a 30% restocking fee. This is totally outrageous since they will simply turn around and resell the product. They should advise customers of their return policy. NEVER AGAIN DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!"

This review was modified by P.Morris on August 14 2015 06:11:20 AM

"Dealing with their company was literally a nightmare. I never write reviews, but this experience was so bad, i had to say something so this won't happen to other people.

I ordered 4 tables from them which was around $1,000. One of the tables was damaged when delivered to us. The damaged done to the table was done by heavy machinery like a forklift, because the metal was bent pretty bad, and their was no way the carrier could have made that damage. Which makes this situation worse.

All we wanted was just to get the table replaced for a new one. They tried to offer us $50 credit for a $300 table, but I said no, I just want the table to be replaced. After 7 weeks, i called back and they said they would call me back, but never did. They tried to avoid us. Then I requested to speak to a manager, and he said we are shit out of luck. They do not value customer service, nor will they go an extra mile for their customers. They use very very shady tactics.

This review was modified by anthonybayfrontyfs on August 11 2015 10:50:52 AM

"I would not recommend this company at all. I ordered something in April and did not get it until August. I don't understand how that could have happened. I understand that it could have been the post offices fault but they would have a professionally written letter on why my package was so late. There was no letter and the date is stated "4/2/15" on the box so the post office would know. From reading all the other reviews, I see why Webstaurant Store could have made this mistake from their carelessness and unprofessionalism. This company is not a good company and I question why they are still in business."

This review was modified by username882311 on August 08 2015 05:10:26 PM

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!