• The WEBstaurant

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.19/10 3.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

2015-07-24

"My order was far above the quality that I had expected. The shipmrnt updates I received were very accurate and came in a very timely manner. I have already recommended their company to other local companies and vhurches that I am affiliated with."

This review was modified by TeriSmith1 on July 24 2015 09:33:58 PM

2015-07-23

"Never order from this company! Merchandise is misrepresented in their description, they do not honor full refunds for their error, and customer service declared that their quality control staff evaluated the sizing contents of their advertised 12 oz. beverage glass and it did hold 12 oz. Impossible - the glass can only hold 10 oz., filled to the top of the rim. (Our quality control was completed by a post-doc physicist - who was theirs?) Our cost - $61.08 - their refund to us - $17.26. "

2015-07-13

"They certainly make it easy to purchase, but hard to get what you bought! I received CONVEX spoons and had to fight for a refund that was the full amount. They also informed me that, "I should be aware that I bought the economy line," like that was an acceptable reason for such a poor product and difficult return. What a responsible company to blame the customer for their bad products. I also agree with previous reviews that claim filtering reviews on their website. There is not a review less than 3 stars/5 and the 3 stars say the product is great anyway!"

This review was modified by icantbelievethiscompany on July 13 2015 07:36:03 AM

2015-07-10

"I love the webstaurant store ! I'm so glad I found it ! I found it after several retail stores I frequented would all of the sudden stop carrying an item I had been getting also I found the store after being tired of paying high prices for some products as well , this is my second time to order from them and I can say for a fact it won't be my last , I will spread the word too , thank you "

2015-07-02

"Purchased a waffle batter dispense. It was total junk, took 1 minute to pour 8 oz of batter mix. Could not use it. It was a tin box with a plastic bucket inside for 200.00. Webstaurant would not back the product and would not offer a refund. Never again will I buy from this company. They lost an account worth tens of thousands of dollars over a cheap batter dispenser. Buyer beware!"

2015-06-12

"very wrong way to do business the charge me 42 dollars for nexd day delivery and the ship ground never again"

2015-06-11

"Excellent customer service!!! Received a manufacturer defect product and customer service staff diligently worked with me every day to resolve my issue. They refunded my money even though they were still working with the manufacturer to clear the return of the item. While this item did not work out, I definitely will be ordering from them again. Would give them 100 stars if I could!"

2015-06-10

"I have placed several orders from WEBstaurant store in the last couple of years and have been extremely satisfied. The customer service, pricing, shipping, and products are excellent. I will continue to order from them. My only regret is that I didn't find out about them sooner!"

This review was modified by Tinafizz on June 10 2015 04:23:00 PM

Mango45's Avatar

Alberta, Canada
2015-05-31

"I bought a square cast iron frying pan, but the retailer was out of stock of the lids. I looked further and found WebstaurantStore.com which had the lid in stock, and was cheaper. Product was shipped quickly and packed well."

2015-05-29

"I order a bug lamp. When I received the light the bulb was loose and broken in the box. When I called in they stated they would ship me a new bulb. Well they did in a envelope and that bulb was broken. Who ships a bulb in a envelope ???. Now I have to wait till monday because they don't ship on Saturday. I would not use them if I was you"

2015-05-24

"I bought a juicer that wont juice and they wont take it back. Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2015-05-17

"I ordered what was described cupcake packaging for "muffin" size but it was far from it. I then was wacked with a 30% restocking fee and had to pay 53.00 to ship my return item. The item was misleading on the website and I was out of 85.oo in total fro shipping return and restocking. The other products I previously ordered also stated 10' cake domes which does NOT fit a 10' cake. They state why their prices is so low because of the horrible policies. Will never order again and will spread the word. Poor customer service !!"

2015-05-12

"I have made numerous orders through WEBstaurant and have always been completely satisfied with the quick turnaround and attention to detail. My last order I botched up and they were prompt in helping me chance the order to exactly what I needed."

2015-05-05

"Shipping is expensive and returns charge a 20% restocking fee. Their policies are here:

We were trying to purchase a water filter for our refrigerator. Ordered a 3 pack of the wrong filter. Got whacked for 20% of the total for the return.

This place is not worth the trouble. There are simply better deals on the internet. There are sites to buy these filters that offer free returns and free shipping.

Lesson learned."

This review was modified by HabanaroWoT on May 05 2015 11:07:20 PM

2015-05-05

"I ordered the wrong product and webstaurant allowed me to return the item. This type of support helps me to be much more confident in my orders knowing that they are standing behind their products. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is their shipping rates are pretty high. Typically about 25% of my order amount. I understand they are simply passing on the rates to me but a company that does this much shipping should have some kind of discount service available. Also, very often the products ship from various warehouses which most likely adds to the shipping cost. The shipping transit point info is not provided so I don't have a good way to try to minimize my shipping costs without doing a "checkout" with and without every product just to see the difference. "

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!