• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.66/10 2.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.77/10 2.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.60/10 1.60/10

"I ordered what was described cupcake packaging for "muffin" size but it was far from it. I then was wacked with a 30% restocking fee and had to pay 53.00 to ship my return item. The item was misleading on the website and I was out of 85.oo in total fro shipping return and restocking. The other products I previously ordered also stated 10' cake domes which does NOT fit a 10' cake. They state why their prices is so low because of the horrible policies. Will never order again and will spread the word. Poor customer service !!"

"I have made numerous orders through WEBstaurant and have always been completely satisfied with the quick turnaround and attention to detail. My last order I botched up and they were prompt in helping me chance the order to exactly what I needed."

"Shipping is expensive and returns charge a 20% restocking fee. Their policies are here:

We were trying to purchase a water filter for our refrigerator. Ordered a 3 pack of the wrong filter. Got whacked for 20% of the total for the return.

This place is not worth the trouble. There are simply better deals on the internet. There are sites to buy these filters that offer free returns and free shipping.

Lesson learned.

modified review This review was modified by HabanaroWoT on May 05 2015 11:07:20 PM

"I ordered the wrong product and webstaurant allowed me to return the item. This type of support helps me to be much more confident in my orders knowing that they are standing behind their products. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is their shipping rates are pretty high. Typically about 25% of my order amount. I understand they are simply passing on the rates to me but a company that does this much shipping should have some kind of discount service available. Also, very often the products ship from various warehouses which most likely adds to the shipping cost. The shipping transit point info is not provided so I don't have a good way to try to minimize my shipping costs without doing a "checkout" with and without every product just to see the difference. "

"Product ordered was plastic that turned out to be from China and NOT BPA-free.
Return process handled through a Chat that was slow and cumbersome. No email on website.

30% Restocking fee! Ugh. Shipping and restocking fee are HALF of the cost of my order.

"So many bad reviews! I can't speak for them however I can say I ordered sheet pans which are pretty sturdy. I had ordered 40 but only 29 arrived. I emailed the company and in 12 hours the customer service agent sent me an email apologizing and sent me the remaining pans which arrived two days later. The pans were in prefect condition (they are sheet pans and quite sturdy) and I will be ordering more sheet pans from them.

If your in the market for sheet pans I can say mine were good. I would remind anyone ordering that you NEED to read the return policy before ordering. They use a 3rd party for delivery and you need to be sure that you tell the delivery driver if something is wrong if you want to return something. VERY IMPORTANT!

For the price of the pans (Cheap) it was worth it for me and I would say for others too as long as you read the fine print before ordering.

SUMMARY : I would order my sheet pans through this company again, and will!

"Pathetic customer service!
Just a terrible experience when trying to return or even exchange an Advantco conveyor toaster. It was clear as day that the conveyor speed didnt work properly but they wouldnt admit it. I finally had to call my credit card company and they credited my money back.

"Stay away from the company!
They run you around for the longest time and do not take care of defected product! No replacement either!
My "stainless steel" bin got rust and the told me " you used it ", "the product is not rust proof", "It doesn't have warranty"
Go figure folks!
Never buy from the company again and don't be fooled by their act of concerns ( take pictures, emails of explaining, transfering to specialists....) just to frustrate you even more and waste your time. Still get nothing done.
Trying to give me store credit instead of solving problems? I guess I will never shop there again anyway.
I wish I found others reviews before I deal with my lost.
Very disappointing and frustrating experience!

modified review This review was modified by Coco222 on April 23 2015 03:15:28 PM

"Im not one to write reviews but in this instance, i feel one was due.
I was trying to order bar stools online and this is one of the web sites i encountered. I thought i was getting a real good deal, in fact to good to be true. the stools i wanted on average were about, 50 bucks. Here at websterant they were thirty each. I thought awesome. Than the shipping and handling charges was just as much as the product. I asked if i could pick it up from one of their 4 locations, but they said they cant do that and i had to pay the 450 shippping and handling charges.
So in all actuallity the product price is not the actual price. you are forced to pay from San Diego to Miami Beach rates when they are only a two hour drive from my house. Rediculous.

Okay so i called and told em how i felt. They could care less. In-fact i said i would still buy the product if they can help me out a lil on the S&H charge. They said nope. So i took my 1000 bucks and found a waaaaaaaayyyyyyy better deal with free S&H from Biz Chair.com

Thank you Websteraunt for deffering my bisiness so i could find a better deal... A holes

"The Webstaurant Store sells through a 3rd party and will not give you a full refund. I suggest you either verify your order and getting exactly what you want prior to order.

In my case, I did not receive what I order and they will not give a full refund.

In short do not use this company

modified review This review was modified by tcampiglia on April 20 2015 05:58:33 PM

"I love WEBstaurant. The customer service is awesome, the products are good quality and the prices are the best out there. I always checked prices and come back to WEBstaurant, sometimes "most of the times" I found more stuff that what I was planning to buy, it's that awesome! I've been a customer for a few years and will be forever, I also recommend my friend to check out WEBstaurant."

modified review This review was modified by DianaJM on April 11 2015 11:43:24 AM

"When we realized the product doesnt fit our setting and return, they DO NOT accept the return because their return policy ask for NOT OPEN the product. And we need to pay for our shipping fee to get it back, otherwise we "dispose" the product we paid.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

modified review This review was modified by nakita on April 10 2015 02:23:48 PM

"Just a word of caution, when you receive your order, you need to review and let them know within 5 days if any of the merchandise is damaged. You expect maybe a broken plate or two; however, I had 97 broken plates (18-20% of product ordered)- when I reached out to them, they reluctantly gave me a store credit. Problem - to replace these items, I had to order smaller quantities and pay ridiculous shipping to use the credit. Many of the other plates, knives, etc. were scratched. But if I return, I pay a 30% restocking fee so in an attempt to save money, I'm actually not going to and will be using scratched products - hopefully our guest won't notice. In fact I'm paying more than if I had gone to Sam's or Costco. Webstaurant might be great for restaurants who are used to their products, but I wouldn't recommend using them for a wedding. On a positive note, I ordered 500 cups - only 3 of them were broken. So I did at least get one good product out of the order."

modified review This review was modified by creins on April 10 2015 10:28:20 AM

"I went to return some aprons that we ordered they where of terrible quality. And the customer service agent told me it was not cost effective with the shipping and handling fee and 30% fee for me to return them.
So I'm stuck with four useless aprons. I will never buy anything from this site again.

modified review This review was modified by Lea101101 on April 10 2015 08:42:23 AM

"They shipped us a damaged sink. The damage was concealed, so we signed for the shipment, yet we still called about it immediately (basically as the delivery person was leaving the property). The Webstaurant Store is taking zero responsibility (they picked the frieght company, not me) and they won't even give us a refund until the claims process is over after up to 6 weeks. I wouldn't waste your time with this company. "

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!