• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.40/10 2.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.60/10 2.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

"Stay away from the company!
They run you around for the longest time and do not take care of defected product! No replacement either!
My "stainless steel" bin got rust and the told me " you used it ", "the product is not rust proof", "It doesn't have warranty"
Go figure folks!
Never buy from the company again and don't be fooled by their act of concerns ( take pictures, emails of explaining, transfering to specialists....) just to frustrate you even more and waste your time. Still get nothing done.
Trying to give me store credit instead of solving problems? I guess I will never shop there again anyway.
I wish I found others reviews before I deal with my lost.
Very disappointing and frustrating experience!

modified review This review was modified by Coco222 on April 23 2015 03:15:28 PM

"Im not one to write reviews but in this instance, i feel one was due.
I was trying to order bar stools online and this is one of the web sites i encountered. I thought i was getting a real good deal, in fact to good to be true. the stools i wanted on average were about, 50 bucks. Here at websterant they were thirty each. I thought awesome. Than the shipping and handling charges was just as much as the product. I asked if i could pick it up from one of their 4 locations, but they said they cant do that and i had to pay the 450 shippping and handling charges.
So in all actuallity the product price is not the actual price. you are forced to pay from San Diego to Miami Beach rates when they are only a two hour drive from my house. Rediculous.

Okay so i called and told em how i felt. They could care less. In-fact i said i would still buy the product if they can help me out a lil on the S&H charge. They said nope. So i took my 1000 bucks and found a waaaaaaaayyyyyyy better deal with free S&H from Biz Chair.com

Thank you Websteraunt for deffering my bisiness so i could find a better deal... A holes

"The Webstaurant Store sells through a 3rd party and will not give you a full refund. I suggest you either verify your order and getting exactly what you want prior to order.

In my case, I did not receive what I order and they will not give a full refund.

In short do not use this company

modified review This review was modified by tcampiglia on April 20 2015 05:58:33 PM

"I love WEBstaurant. The customer service is awesome, the products are good quality and the prices are the best out there. I always checked prices and come back to WEBstaurant, sometimes "most of the times" I found more stuff that what I was planning to buy, it's that awesome! I've been a customer for a few years and will be forever, I also recommend my friend to check out WEBstaurant."

modified review This review was modified by DianaJM on April 11 2015 11:43:24 AM

"When we realized the product doesnt fit our setting and return, they DO NOT accept the return because their return policy ask for NOT OPEN the product. And we need to pay for our shipping fee to get it back, otherwise we "dispose" the product we paid.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

modified review This review was modified by nakita on April 10 2015 02:23:48 PM

"Just a word of caution, when you receive your order, you need to review and let them know within 5 days if any of the merchandise is damaged. You expect maybe a broken plate or two; however, I had 97 broken plates (18-20% of product ordered)- when I reached out to them, they reluctantly gave me a store credit. Problem - to replace these items, I had to order smaller quantities and pay ridiculous shipping to use the credit. Many of the other plates, knives, etc. were scratched. But if I return, I pay a 30% restocking fee so in an attempt to save money, I'm actually not going to and will be using scratched products - hopefully our guest won't notice. In fact I'm paying more than if I had gone to Sam's or Costco. Webstaurant might be great for restaurants who are used to their products, but I wouldn't recommend using them for a wedding. On a positive note, I ordered 500 cups - only 3 of them were broken. So I did at least get one good product out of the order."

modified review This review was modified by creins on April 10 2015 10:28:20 AM

"I went to return some aprons that we ordered they where of terrible quality. And the customer service agent told me it was not cost effective with the shipping and handling fee and 30% fee for me to return them.
So I'm stuck with four useless aprons. I will never buy anything from this site again.

modified review This review was modified by Lea101101 on April 10 2015 08:42:23 AM

"They shipped us a damaged sink. The damage was concealed, so we signed for the shipment, yet we still called about it immediately (basically as the delivery person was leaving the property). The Webstaurant Store is taking zero responsibility (they picked the frieght company, not me) and they won't even give us a refund until the claims process is over after up to 6 weeks. I wouldn't waste your time with this company. "

"Big scam and very suck in refunding. I paid $66.14 for 15 digital timers and got refund only 25.87 after all deductions such as shipping cost and 30% restocking fee even though the units are still in the original package.

Moreover, I was told that I still made profit in returning the products that I bought. Ridiculous.

Never buy anything from them again. PLEASE BE AWARE !!!

modified review This review was modified by Dangpham on March 28 2015 04:47:11 AM

"the worst service I have ever received, unpleasant and simply unhelpful peoples...I am so surprised that they jeopardize my order for 700 pcs and months of preparation for baking the ester lambs and nobody even try to help....so sad
bunch of unprofessional...

"Be cautious when buying through this supplier!!!
They describe products that do not do what they say. You have to use it to find that out. Then they say they will not take back used products. Quit a scam!!!!!
I purchased an Avantco MG12 #12 1 HP Meat Grinder/sausage maker for home use. .
The unit could not stuff the meat into the casing. I purchased a larger stuffing tube through this supplier hoping it would improve it's performance. No improvement.
I have asked for advise from them but nothing helped. I asked for a refund and they stand on a policy of no returns on a used product. One can't know a product does not work as described without using it. But you can't return it if you use it.
Gotcha!!
I have moved up through the customer service staff. All I got was lip service. They say it is primarily a meat grinder and sausage making is secondary. Even though this is the first sentence in their product description --
"Create ground beef, sausage, wild game, and other high-demand, delicious foods".
I spent $350 on a unit that does not do as advertised and I am told I'm stuck with it.
Buyer beware!!

modified review This review was modified by Gregl. on March 18 2015 11:05:59 AM

"Ordered 4 bottles of sugar free syrup. 3 of the were broken with glass and syrup scattered throughout the box. Package was left at my door in 3 degree weather. I don't know if it was the weather or handling but the package was marked no signature and the box was in bad shape. I did not request no signature. That shoud not be allowed in this type of weather. Glass bottles! 2/24 Northwest Indiana"

modified review This review was modified by hessdrive on February 24 2015 10:21:43 PM

"Completely disgusted with The WEBstaurant Store. Ordered 15 bar stools and most had manufacturing damage. When I talked with them they suggested I get bigger screws! The problem was large, stripped holes where the screws are supposed to go. Now I've asked to talk to someone in authority and getting no response. Did a "show receipt" tag and got an automated response from New Delhi!!"

modified review This review was modified by pmccracken5 on February 13 2015 11:04:45 AM

"We ordered this decanter with our BUNN coffee maker. When we received it we noticed that it was plastic (NOT GLASS). This was never stated in the product description. I contacted the company and they would not waive the 30% restocking fee for exchanging it for a glass decanter. We were also planning to order two more BUNN coffee makers, decanters, and stainless funnels. We will now be taking this order somewhere else and they didn't seem at all concerned.

The reviews on their site are all good because they filter out the bad reviews. The good reviewers are all paid in store credit for their good reviews.

"Not a Good company to work with,The order was next day shipping,and took 7 weeks to get the product.And it was broke,not one but 2 switches was broken.And now they won't replace the broken equipment.But say the will send me parts so I can pay someone else to fix it ,or charge me a 20% restocking fee for a broke piece of equipment.What a rip off I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.The staff wanted pictures of the broke equipment and now tells me its in the hands of the manufacture to respond to it and I guess its another 7 weeks for a response to that.At our company we make sure our customers are happy,but it looks to me like WEBstaurant can care less.Just look at the reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by jtmoo on February 03 2015 12:50:02 PM

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!