• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.30/10 3.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.38/10 3.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.76/10 1.76/10

"I am so glad a chef friend told me about WEBstaurant Store. I have saved a lot of money as we were moving into our new kitchen and dining room project. I was able to buy everything from hand sinks and prep tables to all our new dishes and glasses. i look forward to buying more small wares and equipment in the future.

modified review This review was modified by gary511 on March 29 2015 10:15:51 AM

"Big scam and very suck in refunding. I paid $66.14 for 15 digital timers and got refund only 25.87 after all deductions such as shipping cost and 30% restocking fee even though the units are still in the original package.

Moreover, I was told that I still made profit in returning the products that I bought. Ridiculous.

Never buy anything from them again. PLEASE BE AWARE !!!

modified review This review was modified by Dangpham on March 28 2015 04:47:11 AM

"the worst service I have ever received, unpleasant and simply unhelpful peoples...I am so surprised that they jeopardize my order for 700 pcs and months of preparation for baking the ester lambs and nobody even try to help....so sad
bunch of unprofessional...

"Be cautious when buying through this supplier!!!
They describe products that do not do what they say. You have to use it to find that out. Then they say they will not take back used products. Quit a scam!!!!!
I purchased an Avantco MG12 #12 1 HP Meat Grinder/sausage maker for home use. .
The unit could not stuff the meat into the casing. I purchased a larger stuffing tube through this supplier hoping it would improve it's performance. No improvement.
I have asked for advise from them but nothing helped. I asked for a refund and they stand on a policy of no returns on a used product. One can't know a product does not work as described without using it. But you can't return it if you use it.
Gotcha!!
I have moved up through the customer service staff. All I got was lip service. They say it is primarily a meat grinder and sausage making is secondary. Even though this is the first sentence in their product description --
"Create ground beef, sausage, wild game, and other high-demand, delicious foods".
I spent $350 on a unit that does not do as advertised and I am told I'm stuck with it.
Buyer beware!!

modified review This review was modified by Gregl. on March 18 2015 11:05:59 AM

"Ordered 4 bottles of sugar free syrup. 3 of the were broken with glass and syrup scattered throughout the box. Package was left at my door in 3 degree weather. I don't know if it was the weather or handling but the package was marked no signature and the box was in bad shape. I did not request no signature. That shoud not be allowed in this type of weather. Glass bottles! 2/24 Northwest Indiana"

modified review This review was modified by hessdrive on February 24 2015 10:21:43 PM

"Completely disgusted with The WEBstaurant Store. Ordered 15 bar stools and most had manufacturing damage. When I talked with them they suggested I get bigger screws! The problem was large, stripped holes where the screws are supposed to go. Now I've asked to talk to someone in authority and getting no response. Did a "show receipt" tag and got an automated response from New Delhi!!"

modified review This review was modified by pmccracken5 on February 13 2015 11:04:45 AM

"We ordered this decanter with our BUNN coffee maker. When we received it we noticed that it was plastic (NOT GLASS). This was never stated in the product description. I contacted the company and they would not waive the 30% restocking fee for exchanging it for a glass decanter. We were also planning to order two more BUNN coffee makers, decanters, and stainless funnels. We will now be taking this order somewhere else and they didn't seem at all concerned.

The reviews on their site are all good because they filter out the bad reviews. The good reviewers are all paid in store credit for their good reviews.

"Not a Good company to work with,The order was next day shipping,and took 7 weeks to get the product.And it was broke,not one but 2 switches was broken.And now they won't replace the broken equipment.But say the will send me parts so I can pay someone else to fix it ,or charge me a 20% restocking fee for a broke piece of equipment.What a rip off I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.The staff wanted pictures of the broke equipment and now tells me its in the hands of the manufacture to respond to it and I guess its another 7 weeks for a response to that.At our company we make sure our customers are happy,but it looks to me like WEBstaurant can care less.Just look at the reviews. "

modified review This review was modified by jtmoo on February 03 2015 12:50:02 PM

"WARNING: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CROOKS. STILL FIGHTING THEIR CHARGES AFTER PAYPAL EVEN SIDED WITH ME AGAINST THEM. PAYPAL EVEN STATED THAT THE MONEY WAS NEVER EVEN TAKEN OUT OF WEBSTAURANTS SELLER ACCOUNT TO GO TO THE MERCHANT. LET ME REPEAT THAT. THEY NEVER EVEN TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF THEIR OWN ACCOUNT THAT THEY ARE STILL HARASSING ME FOR. IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO STEAL MY MONEY. THEY STILL CONTINUE TO CHALLENGE THE CREDIT CARD USED BY PAYPAL. THEY MUST USE THIS TACTIC AGAINST OTHERS AS WELL FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN OTHERS STATE ONLINE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH THESE SHYSTERS AFTER SEEING THE BAD REVIEWS THEN I'M SORRY BUT YOU WILL DESERVE ALL OF THE SUFFERING YOU WILL ENDURE AS A RESULT OF YOUR DECISION TO IGNORE OUR WARNINGS. TAKE IT FROM THOSE OF US TAKING OUR TIME TO WARN YOU AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE THROUGH A TRUSTWORTHY SOURCE SUCH AS EBAY, AMAZON OR ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE MERCHANT BUT WHATEVER YOU DO AVOID THESE LYING ,FINAGLING SHYSTERS. YOU'D BE BETTER OFF JUST TAPING YOUR MONEY TO A HELIUM BALLOON AND WAVING BYE BYE TO IT THAN ALLOWING THESE CROOKS TO TRY TO STEAL IT FROM YOU."

modified review This review was modified by BREAKINGBADGUYS on January 24 2015 03:38:26 AM

"So far, I have ordered 4 times from this site. The first time, I was a little wary about it because of all the bad reviews I have read on here but I decided to jump in anyway. The shipping and delivery is extremely fast for the most part. Quality might not be the best but it surely is cheaper in costs compared to other places (be it in-stores or other online retailers). Their Regency line isn't that great either but it'll make do. They have refunded me 10% on my dissatisfaction with the work tables and shelves because there were some imperfections and have sent me replacement items twice without additional charge. I probably would just stick to ordering smallwares and avoid the larger pieces of equipment or even fragile items. I just really hate how the shipping costs can vary so much depending on the items you have in your cart. This is why I try to review as many products as I can to earn "WEBucks" aka store credit to cover the shipping costs."

modified review This review was modified by ang89 on January 21 2015 12:24:46 AM

"Although I have seen many bad reviews about the webstaurant store, my personal experience wsas amazing. I ordered my stuff on Monday the 12th, and I received everything this morning, Tuesday the 20th. It was quite a big order with customs broker info needed and all the bla bla bla, but it came in within a week. Should I mentino that I live in a remote area in Northern Canada but still, it didn't affect the quick shipping. Plus, I had to cancel two tables that I ordered by mistake, customer service was quick and efficient ans went ahead and canceled the tables without any fees. The only minor inconvenience was that the tracking info on the website was not updated so I didn't know my stuff was coming in until I called them, but hey, they had every piece of info needed to track the order and it turns out it was already in my area. Five stars for customer service and fast shipping, Will buy again soon."

modified review This review was modified by Globulski on January 20 2015 10:49:52 AM

"I have read the negative reviews for the WebstaurantStore.com and my experience with them has been completely different. I have been buying from them for a couple of years and have only had two issues. Once was an order of Soft Serve Ice Cream mix that arrived with one of the bags busted and recently I ordered a Popcorn machine that arrived damaged during shipping. Both times customer service took care of it immediately and sent replacements the same day at no cost. Out of probably 50 orders only those two had issues and WebstaurantStore took care of it immediately.

I could not ask for a better customer service department.

modified review This review was modified by richardwalden on January 07 2015 12:07:23 PM

"They have some good products but hope that you never have to return anything because it is 30% restocking fee plus shipping and no exchanges.The website is loaded with 4 and 5 star reviews, because they filter the negative ones. I know this because I ordered a oil transport container that came with instructions not to use if won't under your oil spout and mine didnt. I tried to return it and it was almost 50% with shipping and restocking fee.. This is the review that was rejected. “Would be great if only it fit under my oil drain spout. It appears to be a solid and well crafted container and probably would give it five stars if I could use it properly. I would reccomend that you do measure your height of your oil spout before purchasing because between restocking and shipping fees it would be almost 50% of the cost. I guess I will use it as an overpriced trash can to remind me that I threw away $64.99.”
He claimed that it didn't meet thier guidlines and that the fact i brought up the return issue was also another reason. As you can see the review was fine of the oil can the problem was with exposing thier return fees. I wished i read the reviews before i wasted my money there.

"I am very disappointed about the service.
I ordered a dirty sink for my new business. It took 16 days to deliver. It was good if they shipped to my the right order.
But they did not.
I give them a feed back right away and let them know that I really need it deliver before my business grand opening day. I almost contacted with them every single day to update the status.
After one week they let me know that my item was shipped can not deliver 10 days after my business open, and telling me that they do not guarantee for delivery day.
Do you think it is fare ???
If you do not want that trouble, you should consider before using this.

"Not a good company! I placed an order and never got it. I called several times and finally I asked them to return my money back. We will see how it goes!"

modified review This review was modified by Joseab3 on December 23 2014 09:08:00 PM

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!