• The WEBstaurant

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.64/10 2.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.53/10 3.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.98/10 2.98/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I purchased the Mr Oil machine for $1,259.00 and from the day it arrived it has not worked. Webstauant store said it was under warranty and passed me along to the manufacturer. The manufacturer never answers the phone. But when they did they never returned my call. I tried contacting webs again and they gave me the runaround all over again for the 3rd time. So I took the loss and scraped the 1259 dollar piece of %$#?@ in to the aluminum pile. WARNING do not buy that piece of sh&$#% it will probably fall apart if you try to roll it over 10 feet!"

This review was modified by farmersfresh on August 17 2015 10:25:00 AM

"Very dissatisfied with this company. I will never buy anything from them again. I purchased some glasses through amazon.com. The glasses were never used and are still in there original packaging. I requested a return authorization from the company and now they want to charge me a 30% restocking fee. There return policy was not posted on the Amazon.com site and we would have never done business with a company that wants to charge a 30% restocking fee. This is totally outrageous since they will simply turn around and resell the product. They should advise customers of their return policy. NEVER AGAIN DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!"

This review was modified by P.Morris on August 14 2015 06:11:20 AM

"Dealing with their company was literally a nightmare. I never write reviews, but this experience was so bad, i had to say something so this won't happen to other people.

I ordered 4 tables from them which was around $1,000. One of the tables was damaged when delivered to us. The damaged done to the table was done by heavy machinery like a forklift, because the metal was bent pretty bad, and their was no way the carrier could have made that damage. Which makes this situation worse.

All we wanted was just to get the table replaced for a new one. They tried to offer us $50 credit for a $300 table, but I said no, I just want the table to be replaced. After 7 weeks, i called back and they said they would call me back, but never did. They tried to avoid us. Then I requested to speak to a manager, and he said we are shit out of luck. They do not value customer service, nor will they go an extra mile for their customers. They use very very shady tactics.

This review was modified by anthonybayfrontyfs on August 11 2015 10:50:52 AM

"I would not recommend this company at all. I ordered something in April and did not get it until August. I don't understand how that could have happened. I understand that it could have been the post offices fault but they would have a professionally written letter on why my package was so late. There was no letter and the date is stated "4/2/15" on the box so the post office would know. From reading all the other reviews, I see why Webstaurant Store could have made this mistake from their carelessness and unprofessionalism. This company is not a good company and I question why they are still in business."

This review was modified by username882311 on August 08 2015 05:10:26 PM

"I would not recommend this company at all. I ordered containers and on the item they show the container with a lid and in very small gray text added "lid is not included". Now I am asked $13 delivery fee to get a $3 product. I spoke to their customer service and it seems like they do not really care. They were not willing to reduce the cost of shipping at all. She said I can retun the product and pay the return shipping and 30% stacking fee.

I know that I will never do business with them again.

"It is easier to get a passport than it is to get a product from this company!
After letting customer service know that I already own an Arctic Air freezer (just like the one I was trying to purchase) I got all sorts of questions like have I measured the doorway to make sure the product will fit, is there a clear path and have I visited with my insurance agent about coverage. These were all after the original email telling me that the freezer may be unsafe in a residential setting and that there would be no warranty. Never did they respond to how it could be unsafe, but with more ridiculous questions. Needless to say I cancelled my order and placed another with their competitor (no issues)

This review was modified by pointyear on August 05 2015 07:46:22 PM

"Webstaurant was a huge disappointment barring one thing. I had called before leaving for Italy for 5 weeks to put in an order for a commercial freezer for my business. First, I asked if they had it in stock. Yes, they did. I mentioned I'd like to order it before I left on my trip but schedule the delivery for after I get back in 5 weeks. Can't do that, they tell me. OK, I'll order as soon as I get back, I still have 10 days to receive delivery until I really need it. After my trip I call first to check on their inventory. Yes, they have SEVERAL in Nevada they tell me. Great, that's a lot closer to Sacramento than Maryland where I was calling. THEY they tell me I should receive delivery in 3-4 days. I put in my order and pay with a credit card after she assures me I'll get it on Tuesday. Quickly I get an email telling me they won't deliver until Wednesday. OK, I tell them. I check the tracking and it's now coming across country from Maryland. THEY LIED!!! I call them back immediately and forced to go up the ladder to the manager. He tells me it's in the hands of the"Logistics Dept"!!! LOGISTICS?! I ask them if they have ever seen a map of the U.S. I tell them Nevada is right next door to California and Maryland is 3000 miles away! Logistics my ass! What a bold face lie. I accuse them of being no different than a Used Car salesman and telling the public anything they want to hear to make a sale. "Not so" he claims, "you'll get it in a week from the original date." That's a week later than promised and after the date I need it by. Tuesday rolls around again. No freezer but an update of delivery on Thursday now. Thursday rolls around again and NO freezer again! Now they tell me they forgot to load it and Friday it should come. After arguing with the worthless manager and accusing him AGAIN of lying to make a sale and Instead of the "gracious $45" lift gate fee they were going to charge me he decides to drop the $45! Are you f%$#@ing kidding me? "Not good enough" I tell him. "After all these lies you need to do better!" I told him directly that I was sitting in front of my computer and asked him if he knew what kind of review I was going to write. Nothing said from the coward but he says he'll call me back. Finally and reluctantly he calls back to give me a store credit of $500. That's why they get ONE STAR! Don't trust them. They will lie to make a sale. Customer Service my ass. It's Thursday now and Friday comes tomorrow. I'll be shocked if they show up and more shocked if they got the order right and it's undamaged. LIARS!"

This review was modified by redartwine on July 31 2015 10:37:40 AM

"My order was far above the quality that I had expected. The shipmrnt updates I received were very accurate and came in a very timely manner. I have already recommended their company to other local companies and vhurches that I am affiliated with."

This review was modified by TeriSmith1 on July 24 2015 09:33:58 PM

"Never order from this company! Merchandise is misrepresented in their description, they do not honor full refunds for their error, and customer service declared that their quality control staff evaluated the sizing contents of their advertised 12 oz. beverage glass and it did hold 12 oz. Impossible - the glass can only hold 10 oz., filled to the top of the rim. (Our quality control was completed by a post-doc physicist - who was theirs?) Our cost - $61.08 - their refund to us - $17.26. "

"They certainly make it easy to purchase, but hard to get what you bought! I received CONVEX spoons and had to fight for a refund that was the full amount. They also informed me that, "I should be aware that I bought the economy line," like that was an acceptable reason for such a poor product and difficult return. What a responsible company to blame the customer for their bad products. I also agree with previous reviews that claim filtering reviews on their website. There is not a review less than 3 stars/5 and the 3 stars say the product is great anyway!"

This review was modified by icantbelievethiscompany on July 13 2015 07:36:03 AM

"I love the webstaurant store ! I'm so glad I found it ! I found it after several retail stores I frequented would all of the sudden stop carrying an item I had been getting also I found the store after being tired of paying high prices for some products as well , this is my second time to order from them and I can say for a fact it won't be my last , I will spread the word too , thank you "

"Purchased a waffle batter dispense. It was total junk, took 1 minute to pour 8 oz of batter mix. Could not use it. It was a tin box with a plastic bucket inside for 200.00. Webstaurant would not back the product and would not offer a refund. Never again will I buy from this company. They lost an account worth tens of thousands of dollars over a cheap batter dispenser. Buyer beware!"

"very wrong way to do business the charge me 42 dollars for nexd day delivery and the ship ground never again"

"Excellent customer service!!! Received a manufacturer defect product and customer service staff diligently worked with me every day to resolve my issue. They refunded my money even though they were still working with the manufacturer to clear the return of the item. While this item did not work out, I definitely will be ordering from them again. Would give them 100 stars if I could!"

"I have placed several orders from WEBstaurant store in the last couple of years and have been extremely satisfied. The customer service, pricing, shipping, and products are excellent. I will continue to order from them. My only regret is that I didn't find out about them sooner!"

This review was modified by Tinafizz on June 10 2015 04:23:00 PM

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!