Stores > The WEBstaurant Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.93/10 2.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.32/10 2.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review The WEBstaurant Store by clicking a star below.
2017-05-23

Is the worst company

"Is the worst company in the world "

2017-05-15

Send bills for extra shipping after delivery has been made.

"After getting a shipment I got a bill for addition shipping charges. Custumer service is the worst."

2017-05-11

I switched to Culinary Depot so I am giving 5 stars to Webstaurant as appreciation for helping me find Culinary Depot. Love them

"Too much to have to describe my ordeal, I just switched to Culinary Depot and I am extremely (beyond fantastically) happy with them. Really nice and smart customer service and quick shipping. Their site I think is culinarydepotinc.com but if it is the wrong link just google culinary depot."

2017-05-03

Very bad customer service shipping and returns scam

"Just moved our offices and our first order with this company. We are an ecommerce company ourselves. Ordered a commercial coffee maker and pots. Received it and the quality was not to par. Contacted them to exchange it or return it and order a more expensive unit. They said no exchange, returns only, 20% restocking fee. We argued and they said they'd make it 10%. Basically they are a "nickel and dime" operation so they are making about $16. on us and in return they lost a customer and got another bad review. Wish I had read all this before we bought from them. "

2017-04-26

Webstaurant Store is the worst reseller available

"I bought a blender from
and after receiving it I turn it on but I realized the noise was worst than the other brand. I called customer service and try to return it or exchange it for another one. They told me it would cost me 30% of the price for restocking fee and they will charge me additional shipping to their warehouse, although I am already paying for the return of the product. Please do not buy from this company... it is the worst experience I had since I've been purchasing online.

2017-04-26

Rip Off

"This company is a rip off. Please please don't buy anything from this company. This is a horrible, Terrible ( wish I had more words right now) company to do business with.
Wish I had read the review before.

2017-04-25

Beware of shipping and returns with the WebstaurantStore!!!

"Read the fine print and all the information before you order. I have ordered $1000 of dollars of items from them for my place of business and will now be taking that business elsewhere. It's worth paying a couple extra dollars for better customer service and the option to return. Many of the items ship directly from the manufacturer which makes returns a nightmare and very expensive$$$. You have to pay for return shipping and a 20% restock fee. I was told this is in order to keep costs down for the consumer. For me this means the WebstaurantStore is to cheap to stand behind the products they sell and accept responsibility when the customer isn't satisfied!"

2017-04-24

Defective Product and Horrible "Customer Service"

"ordered an Oreck carpet sweeper, after charged for full 24 hours, suction is lousy and when lifting over door saddle all dirt and dust fell right out of the bottom. I called webstaurantstore.com customer service, waste of time.... told me I must call the manufacturer directly as they assume no responsibility for products and WILL NOT TAKE BACK. I call Oreck and was told I must bring to a service center (1 hour from my home) to see if they could fix it..... I chatted with a rep again at webstaurantstore.comand was told the same thing. absolutely terrible customer service. once they sell something that's it. you're on your own. "

2017-04-20

Shipping rip off.

"Their shipping costs are getting higher and higher. Now often 30% - 40% of the cost of the items. Checked with UPS and they verified that it was way over priced based on their rates. "

2017-04-14

goods recived, mashed box, mashed produ pkg - was a gift - Their response TOUGH!

"I ordered a knife for a gift, the product came mashed. contacted them and they responded that they are not responsible. I will never order anything more from this crappy spot.. AVOID. "

2017-04-13

Avoid WEBstaurant at all cost!

"I purchased a replacement part on WEBstaurant, relying on the dimensions posted on the website. But the product was not the same size as the dimensions from the website. When I complained they said that the dimensions on the website were "nominal" and that it was my fault that I relied on them. Because the replacement part would not fit, I wanted to return it, but they will charge a 30% restocking fee and I must pay shipping."

2017-04-12

Look elsewhere for your restaurant needs

"Avoid at all cost. This place is a toxic online store with zero support and a one way streak for the companies greedy needs. If they mess up your order? They dont give 2 cents. Its pretty much an oh well tough luck attitude. And as others mentioned they have the worst shippong methods and tactics ever. Both slow and expensive.

2017-04-07

Where is your phone number

"I have placed a few orders with this company. For the most part they sell what they advertise. A lot of the equipment is lower quality but the price is cheaper. The problem I have is if you have an issue either with shipping, fulfillment or other there is no phone number on invoice, receipts or easily displayed on website. "

2017-04-06

Deceptive shipping practices

"I paid for UPS Next Day for a time critical delivery.
This is often 2 to 3 times UPS Ground shipping.
They then shipped it UPS Ground.
UPS confirmed this with me.
That is, the order was shipped UPS Ground, not NEXT DAY.
(Essentially they skimmed and pocketed the money.)
After the better part of an an hour online and on the phone they finally offered to refund shipping difference.
But my time critical delivery and the business meeting it was intended for are sunk.

2017-04-04

Liars...Terrible Customer Service - Rip Offs

"Purchased a part for my Robot Coupe - the web page was deceiving and it was misleading. The blade did not fit my machine. Contacted customer service and they told me too bad. Send it back and there is a 20% restocking fee. I packed it up just as it was sent to me. I received an email a few days later saying that they received it, but it was used. It was never used. They lied. They then said they would put it on eBay for $100 less than I paid. NEVER will I ever do any business with them. Beware, because if you order the wrong part, you are stuck. "

Share The WEBstaurant Store's store rating

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!