Stores > WebstaurantStore

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.81/10 0.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.33/10 2.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.86/10 0.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review WebstaurantStore by clicking a star below.
2017-09-18

Worlds Worst Customer Service Confirmed!

"I have been a loyal customer purchasing coffee cups, sleeves and lids for a long time. I ordered all 8 oz. supplies and on the website the black travel lids distinctly states for 8, 10, 12, 16 & 20 cups. When I received them they were 10 oz. lids and did not fit the cups. When I called they were completely deaf to my request for a return and replacement for the right lids. They refused to do a return for free and wanted to charge me a restocking fee and shipping fee. Out of the kindness of their heart they waived the restocking fee but still insisted that I pay the shipping. The shipping was half the cost of the cups and I said I don't think so. They were in the wrong, I proved it and still they treated me like I was an idiot. "

2017-09-18

DO NOT BUY

"WORST RETURN POLICY.....understand they have great prices but when you buy stuff from them and in there return policy if the item is special order WON'T be return.

Unfortunately when adding items to cart they do not specify if these are special order items. Therefore you do not know if they are return able or not till its too late.

2017-09-14

Worse Online Shoping Experience Ever!!! Plates were Flimsy not heavy duty like they said

"I am attaching my actual emails with them. Also plates were flimsy not as sturdy and heavy duty as advertised.
1st email: I received my order yesterday 8/17/17 early evening and I am highly disappointed in the condition of the box that contained the case of the 10" plates. See attached pictures, it seems the box was chewed by mice, which i hope not, or was stored in a place where it got wet I don't know but it says a lot about your site. I hope to hear from you.
Their response:Thank you for your email. We do apologize that the packaging of this item arrived in this manner. We ship items like this in the original packaging that comes from the manufacture and I can confirm that boxes do not leave our facility in this manner. There are instances when this happens as a result of the carriers handling. Can you confirm if your plates arrived in good condition? We look forward to your response!
My reply: I will have to check every pack which I will do this weekend the one I opened the plate on top was scratch. As to the condition of the box that looked like something old not as it just happened. I will get back to you over the weekend. Thanks for getting back to me.
Their Response: Thank you for your response, Let us know once you are able to get a final count of the damaged plates. Please respond to this e-mail with photos of those damages and if you would prefer replacements or a refund. Once we receive your response, we can assist you further.
My reply: I am sorry I don't have the time for this I have a party in less than 20 days and have a lot of planning to do. I will attach another two photos (which I did) in a separate email to follow and please tell me what I need to do to return the merchandise ASAP. Thank you.
Their reply: Thank you for providing us with the additional photos of the plates. From the photos I'm not seeing that any of the plates would have suffered any damage that would affect functionality. Are you looking for credit for these or replacements? If we send out a replacement case of plates there is a chance that the packaging may arrive in the same manner we do apologize about this. Another option would be returning, with our standard returns you would be responsible for the return shipping costs as well as a restocking fee of 30%. As an exception for the inconvenience this situation may have caused you I'd be willing to reduce this to 15% and you would be responsible for the return shipping costs. As another option I'd be willing to offer a partial refund on the case of $15.00. We could offer this in store credit to be used toward any future purchase or back to the original purchasing card.
My response: This order was a disaster from the beginning. My party was on Sept. 10 and the night before we were setting up everything and when we started opening the individual packages of plates some of them were cracked on the corners the the dinner plates and the smaller ones as well. Because I bought a case of 120 and i had 12 tables I had exactly what I needed. That night at about 7pm we had to run to Party City 12 miles away to try to find something that would match the plates.
My initial pictures showed the condition of the box, which I attached pictures and an explanation. Despite that you would not accept responsibility and blamed the shipping company and if I decided to return the box all together it would have cost me more than probably the actual plates. I will be posting pictures of the box, broken plates plus my honest review to help others make the right decision and no go through what I went through.
Their response: Thank you for the response and confirming this information for us. We do apologize furthermore that sixteen of these arrived in this manner. We have moved forward with the request to you have you refunded. You should receive email confirmation that this has been applied within the next 1-2 business days. If you have any additional concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
My response: Yes I happened to know how many 16 enough to ruin my table setting because as mentioned I had to go buy plates at party city that did not match the other 10 tables.
Their last response: You have received credit for Order #26252489. You have been credited the amount specified below.
Original Payment Method Credit Amount $8.34
*************
As you can see all my emails and concerns did not make a difference. Because of the weigh of the box and the restocking fee it would have cost me more to return the plates so I had to keep them and deal with the uneven place settings. I wish I would have seen this web page before I made my purchase. Also I would like to add some pictures to this review.

2017-09-14

No shippment

"I placed an order on September 3. Never got a shipping confermation or tracking number. On September 10 I contacted them via web chat since they don't provide a contact number to call. September 11 They deemed the shippment lost and asked if I wanted a refund or the item reshipped. I replied via email to reship the item. September 14 still no word if the item has reshipped. 11 days since order and no word of this item shipping! No contact phone number!! "

2017-09-03

worlds worst return policy

"I ordered a product from this company, they sent the wrong size. I was happily going to return it and wait for the right product. When I called customer service I was taken aback by the attitude and policy. They require a picture of the box, product and labeling information. I did that via computer downloaded, uploaded emailed and no response. They sent a message after I called again and said it was not delivered correctly they couldn't see the pic's. I was going out of town, this had been a week prior to my departure, I needed that product for my restaurant before I left the country needless to say this is going on 4 weeks and I still have the product and they are wanting more pic's and show tape measurements of the product. I will never order from this company. Ordered the necessary product from another company. Their loss and seems as though they don't care based on other reviews. "

2017-08-31

Very Disappointed

"I have ordered a brown nylon Choice Insulated Cooler Bag but they sent me a black one. I didn't like it. It was not what I have ordered. I repeat, I ordered a brown color. Also, one of the 2 chafers I ordered has a damaged area. Besides this, I didn't like the material quality. They are are too light. On top of this, one came with a damaged area, as mentioned before. I also ordered Glass Cruets and Stoppers but it has small partial glass failure in it. The serving spoon... I also didn't like its material quality for serving in a dinner. To use in the kitchen is ok, but I didn't like to be used during a dinner. I wanted a spoon for the dinner purpose. I am really disappointed with most of the items. I only liked one of the items I ordered. It was the cake display. Nothing else."

2017-08-29

just terrible service

"ordered 28k worth of equipment 4 weeks ago. one by one all major equipment was no longer available. as i replaced it with other units, it too became not available before they could ship it. we aren't talking a 2 week delay. we are talking maybe shipping in 3 months. I asked to speak to a manager and they refused. when i protested they told me to take my business elsewhere. some items that did ship were damaged. the palate was dropped in the middle of the street! when i sent pics and requested a refund on a $200 item, i was ignored. one rep actually told me that i didn't need to speak to a manager as his decision was final. outrageous. they have a great website and bait and switch prices but buyer beware. "

2017-08-28

Worst online company ever!

"I ordered an item and it was defective. I called and requested a return authorization and refund, and received an email on how to fix the item. I'm not a technician! I insisted on a refund and return authorization, but they sent me a replacement instead. Now I was forced to dispute the purchase because they don't get to choose replacement when I requested a refund!"

2017-08-28

They didn't deliver to my address and ask you to wait for days !!!!!

"The webstaurants customer service is a real joke. I will never buy anything from them.

2017-08-25

2 orders in a row with broken product

"I get maybe 1 damaged order, but 2 in a row? Come on. Pack the boxes better and this wouldn't happen."

2017-08-23

they stole money from me

"They took more than 50% of my total purchase just to return some of it! I can't believe it!

2017-08-22

THE WORST RETURN POLICY

"I bought some packaging for my small pop up business. Upon delivery, I tested them out and they were much to small for my needs. I had to return them and webstaurant was helpful in providing shipping labels. Once I took them down to fedex I was informed of a 30 dollar shipping fee and once my return process they also tacked on a 30 dollar restocking fee. When I called and asked what goes in to restocking they said they have to look at it. So it costs me 30 dollars for someone to "look" at the box that was virtually unopened!? I ended up receiving less than half of the money I spent with them and will NEVER SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN. I recommend no one else use these crooks. "

2017-08-22

Checked stock in both chat and over the phone, they lied

"I needed an item for a specific date, I checked via chat and they told me they had it in stock (other places were out of stock including the manufacturer) so I wanted to make sure they had it at their warehouse and they confirmed several times they did, they even told me they had 9 units available.

I placed the order and I called just in case and they told me it was in stock over the phone as well, then next day I get this email:

Thanks for your order with WebstaurantStore!

We wanted to let you know that your items listed below will ship directly to you from the manufacturer! This manufacturer typically requires about 2 business days to ship an order, and we will be following up with them to ensure that your order ships within this timeframe.

When I called again wishing this was a mistake they now told me that they did not have it at their warehouse that someone might have given me the wrong information.

I told them I want to cancel my order and they said that they will "open a ticket" I don't even know what that means, worst service, worst customer service and they lie to get orders

2017-08-15

Defective devices not covered under warranty

"Company does not stand behind the products they sell. Purchased two Waring juicers and they are defective. Neither company will replace defective new juicers. Now we need to purchase two juicers and pay another $300 for some that work. Be careful when purchasing products from this company. They will tell you anything in order to avoid replacing their defective products. "

2017-08-07

Shiping timeframe

"My item was supposed to ship within 3 days . It is 7 days not and my was not shipped. They have no idea when my item will be shipped. Worst customer service ever."

Share WebstaurantStore's store rating

WebstaurantStore is a Merchant Member! Learn more

WebstaurantStore is a merchant member
WebstaurantStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,434 merchant members.