"They ship damaged or mishandled/used merchandise as new, and then refuse to cooperate with a replacement/refund when a machine costing almost $1200.00 goes out of service after 9 (nine) days. "

modified review This review was modified by ECassanese on December 02 2014 08:50:29 AM

"Very disappointed! Ordered item that was sent incomplete. When I called them they said I had to pay extra for the rest of the parts pictured in original order. So I sent it back with a return order number and they refused to refund me because they say item is damaged even though I returned it in same box and paid shipping cost. Buyer beware!!!!"

"Ordered an item and a part was damaged, they sent me a free replacement but of lower quality"

modified review This review was modified by Onlinebuyerlady on November 24 2014 01:42:10 AM

"I received my order a week ago and found two broken mason jars. I contacted The WEBstaurant Store and they were not mad, surprised, or anything. They were so helpful and nice, they refunded my money for the mason jars that were broke in the shipment. I plan to go back and shop some more!! Thank you so much WEBstaurant store for your hospitality!!"

"Received a product that was incorrectly described on website. Contacted customer service. They said they would replace it and sent me a prepaid mailing label. Cool. Then they sent me the exact same (wrong) product and and now I will have to pay shipping and 30% restocking fees. It's a heavy product so not really worth returning. Uncool. Looks like they'll pay for return shipping. Waiting for refund."

modified review This review was modified by ryanlath2 on October 30 2014 03:32:55 PM

"I ordered this sifter for our concession stand on a Monday and received it on Friday! It was perfect timing because at the last minute we decided to sell funnel cakes on that following Saturday. The sifter is large and worked well for our powdered sugar shake on funnel cakes. It was the best price I could find online and in local stores. Plus, I couldn't find one of this size in a local store. "

modified review This review was modified by krazykitty_investments on October 22 2014 08:40:16 AM

"shipping damaged products and not replacing them"

modified review This review was modified by sssssssss12 on October 15 2014 09:01:17 PM

"I LOVE the Webstaurant!!!! The pricing is very low-I can usually get what I want or need at half the cost of other distributors, even paying the Shipping and Handling! It has totally changed the way I order equipment and paper products.
Thank you for being there! Kathy

modified review This review was modified by kathy.javorsky on July 18 2013 09:01:38 AM

"My first order was for an item I had been buying elsewhere for almost exactly, twice the amount each!! The order was filled promptly and I will be using them again!!"

modified review This review was modified by MaryBarcena on July 16 2013 07:20:32 AM

"Wow!!!! As a small coffee shop in a suburban area I could not find a place that sold reasonably priced items I was so glad to stumble upon em and they have the majority of this items I need!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by NorthtownShoppe on July 15 2013 12:29:13 PM

"I hate this company. I chose ground shipping on one screen and by the time I checkout out it reverted to air.... a $250 difference. Customer service unwilling to fix the problem - told me to wait and trust that it would get automatically be fixed once products ship."

modified review This review was modified by royyao999 on July 08 2013 08:53:18 AM

"Webstarant is a great place to shop for all our yogurt supplies. It's like a one store shop. The chat reps are always eager to help and make every effort to help you. Navigating through the website is easy to find stuff and you have the opportunity to view suggested items plus you get to write a review and you get crefit for next purchase which makes you come back. As for the shipping charges, they are very reasonable compared to other sites I have visited. I love this place. "

"I have recently discovered the Webstaurant store, and what a wonderful place it is. They have all the kitchen stuff I need at one place and shipping is super fast. I get regular email updates of my order starting from the warehouse to the time it arrives at my door step. I'm sure their customer service is friendly and efficient just as the rest of their service is. I, however, did not have to contact them for anything and I have ordered from them quite a few times. They offer a wide range of good quality products at an affordable price. I have had a pleasant shopping experience and will continue to buy from them. "

modified review This review was modified by sandyhomecook on July 02 2013 07:12:12 AM

"We could not get by without their great service and low prices. IN the restaurant business, every penny counts. Webstaurant Store has some of the lowest prices around, beating Restaurant Depot most of the time. They also stand behind their product and make fixing the rare mistakes and breakage issues a breeze. And the shipping is super fast."

modified review This review was modified by deangold on July 01 2013 07:31:28 AM

"I have been a customer of theirs for over a year, buying lots of different kitchen equipment, small wares, and labels. Among the many things I bought was a robot coupe attachment, which ended up being the wrong one. Of course, since we are busy, no one got around to trying it out for about 60 days and then discovered it was the wrong top.
I contacted them on their online chat help thing and asked if I could exchange it (not a refund) but exchange it for the correct part. I felt like I was at the DMV. The rep literally gave me a link to their returns policy. Forget customer service, this is a joke. They act like these return policies came from the burning bush - it is ridiculous. The part was totally unused and in perfect condition. I understand if it were used or I was asking for a refund, but this was an exchange for a part they had in stock. Not cool. I will not be ordering from them again.

modified review This review was modified by HotdogJohn on June 21 2013 10:09:31 AM

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!