"Received a product that was incorrectly described on website. Contacted customer service. They said they would replace it and sent me a prepaid mailing label. Cool. Then they sent me the exact same (wrong) product and and now I will have to pay shipping and 30% restocking fees. It's a heavy product so not really worth returning. Uncool. Looks like they'll pay for return shipping. Waiting for refund."

modified review This review was modified by ryanlath2 on October 30 2014 03:32:55 PM

"I ordered this sifter for our concession stand on a Monday and received it on Friday! It was perfect timing because at the last minute we decided to sell funnel cakes on that following Saturday. The sifter is large and worked well for our powdered sugar shake on funnel cakes. It was the best price I could find online and in local stores. Plus, I couldn't find one of this size in a local store. "

modified review This review was modified by krazykitty_investments on October 22 2014 08:40:16 AM

"shipping damaged products and not replacing them"

modified review This review was modified by sssssssss12 on October 15 2014 09:01:17 PM

"I LOVE the Webstaurant!!!! The pricing is very low-I can usually get what I want or need at half the cost of other distributors, even paying the Shipping and Handling! It has totally changed the way I order equipment and paper products.
Thank you for being there! Kathy

modified review This review was modified by kathy.javorsky on July 18 2013 09:01:38 AM

"My first order was for an item I had been buying elsewhere for almost exactly, twice the amount each!! The order was filled promptly and I will be using them again!!"

modified review This review was modified by MaryBarcena on July 16 2013 07:20:32 AM

"Wow!!!! As a small coffee shop in a suburban area I could not find a place that sold reasonably priced items I was so glad to stumble upon em and they have the majority of this items I need!!!! "

modified review This review was modified by NorthtownShoppe on July 15 2013 12:29:13 PM

"I hate this company. I chose ground shipping on one screen and by the time I checkout out it reverted to air.... a $250 difference. Customer service unwilling to fix the problem - told me to wait and trust that it would get automatically be fixed once products ship."

modified review This review was modified by royyao999 on July 08 2013 08:53:18 AM

"Webstarant is a great place to shop for all our yogurt supplies. It's like a one store shop. The chat reps are always eager to help and make every effort to help you. Navigating through the website is easy to find stuff and you have the opportunity to view suggested items plus you get to write a review and you get crefit for next purchase which makes you come back. As for the shipping charges, they are very reasonable compared to other sites I have visited. I love this place. "

"I have recently discovered the Webstaurant store, and what a wonderful place it is. They have all the kitchen stuff I need at one place and shipping is super fast. I get regular email updates of my order starting from the warehouse to the time it arrives at my door step. I'm sure their customer service is friendly and efficient just as the rest of their service is. I, however, did not have to contact them for anything and I have ordered from them quite a few times. They offer a wide range of good quality products at an affordable price. I have had a pleasant shopping experience and will continue to buy from them. "

modified review This review was modified by sandyhomecook on July 02 2013 07:12:12 AM

"We could not get by without their great service and low prices. IN the restaurant business, every penny counts. Webstaurant Store has some of the lowest prices around, beating Restaurant Depot most of the time. They also stand behind their product and make fixing the rare mistakes and breakage issues a breeze. And the shipping is super fast."

modified review This review was modified by deangold on July 01 2013 07:31:28 AM

"I have been a customer of theirs for over a year, buying lots of different kitchen equipment, small wares, and labels. Among the many things I bought was a robot coupe attachment, which ended up being the wrong one. Of course, since we are busy, no one got around to trying it out for about 60 days and then discovered it was the wrong top.
I contacted them on their online chat help thing and asked if I could exchange it (not a refund) but exchange it for the correct part. I felt like I was at the DMV. The rep literally gave me a link to their returns policy. Forget customer service, this is a joke. They act like these return policies came from the burning bush - it is ridiculous. The part was totally unused and in perfect condition. I understand if it were used or I was asking for a refund, but this was an exchange for a part they had in stock. Not cool. I will not be ordering from them again.

modified review This review was modified by HotdogJohn on June 21 2013 10:09:31 AM

"BAD NEWS. Catch 22 is alive and well and is being played out daily at WEBstaurantStore. Their return policy is simple: NO!!! -- even when the unit is defective.
I purchased a very expensive ROBOT COUPE processor which amazingly is only capable of preparing "HOT NOTHING" as the food slides up the sides of the unit, staying far away from the blades as possible. Now, how could I possibly know how completely ineffectual the unit would be before I opened the box and attempted to use it? Ah-ha That's the Catch 22. Once the box is opened and the unit has been 'used', they REFUSE to make reparations. So there goes $1400 down the toilet. This should not be. I've been a daily user of food processors since they first arrived from France in the early 70's. I know when I've been shafted. Learn from me.

modified review This review was modified by bwaybayb on June 12 2013 12:17:17 PM

"Would NEVER order from them again. Only have FedEx for delivery so my $62.45 item cost me $25.81 to deliver. I also had to pay EXTRA for the FedEx because it was delivered to my residence not a restaurant/business! Then I had to return the items and there was a 30% re-stocking fee!!! So it cost me and extra $18.74!!! Holy Cow plus I paid the return postage too!
so I lost my $25.91 fedex charge
So I lost my $18.74 restocking fee
so I lost my $16 return postage charge..
So I lost $60.65 on a $62.45 returned item.
WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN ! ! ! Rediculous

modified review This review was modified by hopeithelpsyou on June 04 2013 09:23:39 AM

"Thanks for the opportunity to review The WEBstaurant Store. I ordered Tuxton Alaska Wide Rim Rolled Edge Bright White China Plates on 5/23/13. The order arrived the NEXT day in perfect condition! This is my first order and will NOT be my last. Service and response has been great.
JS

modified review This review was modified by JShine on May 29 2013 05:16:02 AM

"Webstaurantstore.com is my go to place to check prices and look for products. I used to use amazon but now there are so many little vendors that you cannot trust their pricing. Webstaurantstore.com has very timely delivery. I have been satisfied with all products purchased there - from credit card thermal paper to cambro plastics to knives and bowls. Prices have always been the lowest."

modified review This review was modified by lbuttonow on May 28 2013 02:18:07 PM

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The WEBstaurant Store is not a merchant member
The WEBstaurant Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!