• The Video Beat

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"The Video Beat has great stuff and ships super fast. I'd like to tell them thanks for providing me with some really cool and obscure movies and TV. I especially like the format where they have shorts after the feature. Reminds me of AmPop from AMC from years ago. Boy do I miss that! Thanks VideoBeat, I will order again soon!"

This review was modified by SueShack65 on September 23 2015 02:22:26 PM

"This morning I received the Little Richard DVD I ordered from VIDEO BEAT on 26th of August. The delivery was much quicker than I expected. I am absolutely delighted. Little Richard toured in the UK in 1963 when I was a teenager and I saw him twice. He was amazing. The show on the DVD was broadcast on television early in 1964 but never repeated. I have tried many times to locate this show on video but never could find it. I discovered VIDEO BEAT website by accident and couldn't believe my luck. They have made one British rock and roll fan very happy! I will be back for more."

"My sister received her discs and we are both thrilled. Thank you SO, SO much for being kind enough to create and enclose a gift message on my behalf. I really appreciate it. The Video Beat has a customer for life! "

"My first experience with The VideoBeat was 100% positive. I'm a picky customer and good service means everything. I will definitely be ordering more DVDs and recommend their service to others. The 1960's are alive and well at The VideoBeat! Thank you.

This review was modified by GlanReno on August 26 2015 05:16:27 PM

"Wow! Fantastic! I ordered these from another company who claimed a "complete set" and "best quality" -- they were wrong on both counts! Their set omitted the, "stay tuned for this commercial" segments (which I never knew existed until I bought from VideoBeat) and the quality of their's looked like blurred VHS. This set has the full experience in stunning quality. I love it! If you are interested in the Beatles cartoon series, PLEASE take my advice and buy from VideoBeat. "

This review was modified by ScottRoss1013 on August 18 2015 02:47:05 PM

"This site the best. I've been looking for the movie "Summer Love 1958" forever! I saw it on TV around 1963 when I first became a drummer -- the scene where the drummer wipes out their ballad in order to meet the "hot babe" has stuck in my mind -- I emailed VideoBeat and described the scene and they knew the film. Amazing. I finally FOUND it. It seems trivial now, maybe 25-30 seconds of the movie, but I've wanted to relive it for 50 years. Thanks a million VideoBeat for having such a great site, I'll be back for more."

"I'm a long time customer of the Video Beat and love their selection, quality and super fast shipping. I contribute to a B-Movie blog and write for our local newspaper about my fun film finds. The columns get great reactions from my readers and I've learned a lot about the various films I review. The Video Beat sometimes provides me with addtional details that are not in the online title descriptions. Thanks for that! :) I know I will continue doing business with them in the future, in fact, soon!"

"Very satisfied. I just finished watching my DVD and am very pleased. It has some videos I never knew existed. If you like R&B and doo wop, you'll enjoy this very much. I will purchase from the VideoBeat again."

"sorry but the last experience was awful..i tried 3 times with 3 different credit cards..order was refused..credit cards in great standing!! tried alternate ways to pay...they were refused! wrote them..got no where! I AM AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER WHO ORDERED MANY TIMES IN THE PAST..THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!! PS CUT THE NASTY RESPONSES TO MY INQUIRY!"

"I had a great experience with The Video Beat. I ordered a DVD copy of "Sweetwater: A True Rock Story", and it came in a timely manner and the quality was okay. You can tell they copied from VHS, but the movie itself was straight to tv anyway so any quality is understandable. I really like it and am happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by rcarter752 on February 20 2015 07:27:51 AM

"Do not purchase from this site. I was looking for more of the Buck Owen Show and thought I hit the jackpot. For over $50 US all I received were the same 9 episodes I had already watched on u-tube. This company stole from u-tube, made a copy and mailed it to me. So disappointed I did not research this first. I just wonder if the true owners of these episodes are aware of this."

This review was modified by DelinOntario on December 27 2014 05:30:56 AM

"I have purchased 12 discs from this company in a little more than a year. So far 6 or the discs no longer work and were only played 2 or 3 times. Contacted the business and was told they would replace them IF I purchase something from the site. Since I am having problems with year old discs I do not want to purchase any more until we resolve this problem. So far no luck. Buyer Beware either the discs are cheap ones with a short shelf live or they are just a bad batch."

This review was modified by cmort on November 21 2014 01:24:52 PM

"Unhappy with the videos, requested a refund.. All I got was you must not know video collectors market. He was rude, and would not let me return all three videos I ordered. Would only let me return one. However; we never did, because he never told me the policy for returning. He WOULD probably charge me more than what I paid for the videos. RUDE RUDE. IF ONE IS UNHAPPY YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RETURN, AND NOT DOWN GRADE YOUR CUSTOMERS AS TO WHAT THEY KNOW OR NOT ABOUT REPRODUCING OLD VIDEOS "I'M NOT THE EXPERT VIDEO BEAT IS - THATS WHY THEY CHARGE FOR TAPES RIGHT". Our emails went back and forth, and not once did he say -- we want you to be completely satified -- this is the refund policy. The video I ordered was American Band Stand in the 50's, the tapes we're not even wrapped up,and you could not even hear the music -- from all the static on the tape. When I told him "Chuck" as he called himself. He got very offensive in his email.. I would NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.. HE'S FAST AT GETTING YOUR VIDEO, BUT DON'T ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK.."

"I love their stuff. The Hullabaloo, Hollywood Palace, and R-and-R Nostalgia series has many memorable, live, never-seen (to me) performances that bring me lots of joy and make me appreciate that best-of-all eras in music. The quality is fine considering the historic nature of the material, and the sound quality is surprisingly vibrant and audiophile grade. Everyone who loves this music owes it to themselves to try their offerings.
Yeah you could look thru youtube, but somehow the experience of seeing it on a good TV/Audio system (and using the videobeat as a "consultant" to uncover this rare material) is well worth it to me. I highly recommend videobeat.

This review was modified by rrrrssss on October 05 2013 11:00:30 AM

"awesome promptness in receiving order,all questions answered quickly.great quality for the money.very 1st purchase was sone shindig and hullabo shows and still play them often as my friends are impressed with the overall quality.great to receive even the sixties business practices.prompt,courteous,service,and the almost give away prices with the more you buy is outstanding and warrants being placed on the frequent buyers list "

This review was modified by michaelsixties on July 29 2012 08:49:06 AM

Share The Video Beat's store rating

The Video Beat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Video Beat is not a merchant member
The Video Beat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!