Stores > The Video Beat

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

Very happy with my purchase. Thank you.

"Fast ship and wonderful service and quality. Very pleased. I want to put together a high school reunion disc with old movie previews, tv commercials, digitized photos from back in the day, and more. The Video Beat was fantastic in suggesting titles and even sent me via email (and for free) a TV commercial I wanted, because though he has it, it is not offered on his website. I will highly recommend and shop again. Thank you very much."

This review was modified by CynthiaRyan on August 04 2016 04:14:22 PM

Honor what you advertise

"I agree with many Video Beat customers- Chuck is rude. But even worse he isnt upfront & honest with customers. His ad says he will ship within 48 hrs after payment. I bought a video for a birthday gift 8 days ahead, believing that Chuck would stand by his word and ship in 48 hrs. WRONG. Right after my payment went through. Chuck sends me an automatic reply saying , shipments will be delayed for at least 3 WEEKS!!!!. because he was on vacation. NEVER ONCE DID HE ADVERTISE THAT ON VIDEO BEST SITE. NO RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS. I emailed Chuck asking him why he didnt tell customers that they wouldnt get what CHUCK ADVERTISED. He replied back with a rant & and a attitude. And waited until he got back from his vacation to refund my money. Find your video some where else Chuck is a dishonest jerk."

This review was modified by Dude236 on July 26 2016 06:16:39 PM

"I looked for these movies for years and could not find them anywhere. I finally found them at The VideoBeat and ordered them. I have watched both 3 & 4 in my blu-ray player. Excellent quality and excellent movies. Would recommend to anyone. Will definitely keep the site handy for future reference. There are so many people who don't even realize these movies are in existence. I enjoyed watching them. I will be watching them again soon. Along with the first two. So happy to have all four movies on DVD now. Thanks again!"

"The Video Beat has great stuff and ships super fast. I'd like to tell them thanks for providing me with some really cool and obscure movies and TV. I especially like the format where they have shorts after the feature. Reminds me of AmPop from AMC from years ago. Boy do I miss that! Thanks VideoBeat, I will order again soon!"

This review was modified by SueShack65 on September 23 2015 02:22:26 PM

"This morning I received the Little Richard DVD I ordered from VIDEO BEAT on 26th of August. The delivery was much quicker than I expected. I am absolutely delighted. Little Richard toured in the UK in 1963 when I was a teenager and I saw him twice. He was amazing. The show on the DVD was broadcast on television early in 1964 but never repeated. I have tried many times to locate this show on video but never could find it. I discovered VIDEO BEAT website by accident and couldn't believe my luck. They have made one British rock and roll fan very happy! I will be back for more."

"My sister received her discs and we are both thrilled. Thank you SO, SO much for being kind enough to create and enclose a gift message on my behalf. I really appreciate it. The Video Beat has a customer for life! "

"My first experience with The VideoBeat was 100% positive. I'm a picky customer and good service means everything. I will definitely be ordering more DVDs and recommend their service to others. The 1960's are alive and well at The VideoBeat! Thank you.

This review was modified by GlanReno on August 26 2015 05:16:27 PM

"Wow! Fantastic! I ordered these from another company who claimed a "complete set" and "best quality" -- they were wrong on both counts! Their set omitted the, "stay tuned for this commercial" segments (which I never knew existed until I bought from VideoBeat) and the quality of their's looked like blurred VHS. This set has the full experience in stunning quality. I love it! If you are interested in the Beatles cartoon series, PLEASE take my advice and buy from VideoBeat. "

This review was modified by ScottRoss1013 on August 18 2015 02:47:05 PM

"This site the best. I've been looking for the movie "Summer Love 1958" forever! I saw it on TV around 1963 when I first became a drummer -- the scene where the drummer wipes out their ballad in order to meet the "hot babe" has stuck in my mind -- I emailed VideoBeat and described the scene and they knew the film. Amazing. I finally FOUND it. It seems trivial now, maybe 25-30 seconds of the movie, but I've wanted to relive it for 50 years. Thanks a million VideoBeat for having such a great site, I'll be back for more."

"I'm a long time customer of the Video Beat and love their selection, quality and super fast shipping. I contribute to a B-Movie blog and write for our local newspaper about my fun film finds. The columns get great reactions from my readers and I've learned a lot about the various films I review. The Video Beat sometimes provides me with addtional details that are not in the online title descriptions. Thanks for that! :) I know I will continue doing business with them in the future, in fact, soon!"

"Very satisfied. I just finished watching my DVD and am very pleased. It has some videos I never knew existed. If you like R&B and doo wop, you'll enjoy this very much. I will purchase from the VideoBeat again."

"sorry but the last experience was awful..i tried 3 times with 3 different credit cards..order was refused..credit cards in great standing!! tried alternate ways to pay...they were refused! wrote them..got no where! I AM AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER WHO ORDERED MANY TIMES IN THE PAST..THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!! PS CUT THE NASTY RESPONSES TO MY INQUIRY!"

"I had a great experience with The Video Beat. I ordered a DVD copy of "Sweetwater: A True Rock Story", and it came in a timely manner and the quality was okay. You can tell they copied from VHS, but the movie itself was straight to tv anyway so any quality is understandable. I really like it and am happy with my purchase. "

This review was modified by rcarter752 on February 20 2015 07:27:51 AM

"Do not purchase from this site. I was looking for more of the Buck Owen Show and thought I hit the jackpot. For over $50 US all I received were the same 9 episodes I had already watched on u-tube. This company stole from u-tube, made a copy and mailed it to me. So disappointed I did not research this first. I just wonder if the true owners of these episodes are aware of this."

This review was modified by DelinOntario on December 27 2014 05:30:56 AM

"I have purchased 12 discs from this company in a little more than a year. So far 6 or the discs no longer work and were only played 2 or 3 times. Contacted the business and was told they would replace them IF I purchase something from the site. Since I am having problems with year old discs I do not want to purchase any more until we resolve this problem. So far no luck. Buyer Beware either the discs are cheap ones with a short shelf live or they are just a bad batch."

This review was modified by cmort on November 21 2014 01:24:52 PM

Share The Video Beat's store rating

The Video Beat is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Video Beat is not a merchant member
The Video Beat does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!