Stores > The Unwind Company

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
2017-01-10

The nicest staff I have ever dealt with

"My wife and I have ordered from the Unwind Company quite a few times over the last 8 years or so. Each time we have had a very positive experience. Their knowledge about healthy back care products and goodies is pretty extensive and we have all but kicked our achy backs "back" into healthy shape with their recommendations. Our latest purchase was for 2 Stressless recliners from Ekornes of Norway. We already have a couple that we purchased from Unwind.com back in 2010 and these 2 new ones were for our summer home. They arrived in perfect shape and only took about 2 business days to arrive. We couldn't be happier with our purchases or our dealings with this company. Thank you!"

This review was modified by surfer1957 on January 10 2017 08:21:16 AM

2016-12-22

You'll need a comfy place to rest after dealing with the Unwind.com

"I ordered a recliner at the end of November 2016. I was told I would have in 10 days. It's now Dec 22nd 2016 and still no recliner. What happened? A week passed after my initial order (which was a very pleasant experience ) and I had not received any information re: shipping. I called the company and was informed that the base of the chair arrived to the warehouse damaged and its would be another two weeks before my order would ship. I replied that when I placed the order, the gentleman claimed he was had gotten up walked over to the recliner ( size, style &a color) and said yes, we have it here ready to ship, they simply needed to apply the protective coating and off it would go. This new person could not explain this but assured me in two weeks the recliner would be shipped. A few days later I received an email explaining this , thanks.
So I called the afternoon of the 16th to find out if there were any updates on my order. The very nice woman on the phone told me, great news! My recliner would be delivered on Wednesday the 21st! Yay!
Wednesday the 21st has come and gone, no chair.
This morning, the 22nd of December, another woman called and said she was having a recliner delivered on Friday. FRIDAY.
I called the Unwind Company to express my frustration at the amount of false information I keep receiving from them. They were very kind, apologized and offered me a $50 credit toward merchandise in their online store. I told them I couldn't in good conscience possibly spend another dollar with them, online store credit or not.
I can't recommend doing business with the Unwind Company . As nice as they are, it doesn't make up for their continual misinformation. Save yourself the aggravation.

This review was modified by NicoltharP on December 22 2016 11:52:00 AM

2014-10-22

"Very satisfied and impressed with this company, I nervously ordered a stressless ottoman and received a call the next day confirming my order which put me at ease, I was also able to add a cleaning kit to my order and the biggest surprise of all is my order arrived in just a few days!!! I would buy from this company again"

2014-02-16

"My husband and I bought our beautiful Ekornes furniture from Unwind.com and were very pleased. The service was impeccable (they even conditioned our furniture for free before shipping) and we enjoyed not having to pay local delivery fees or state & local taxes. I have recommended their site to a number of my friends and family."

This review was modified by MarthaC442 on February 16 2014 07:54:14 PM

Share The Unwind Company's store rating

The Unwind Company is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Unwind Company is not a merchant member
The Unwind Company does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!