The Tube Store Reviews - thetubestore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.00/10 5 reviews

The Tube Store is not a merchant member
The Tube Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have used them before in the past, and was satisfied. On this most recent purchase, I paid for 2 day shipping so I would have the product for the weekend. That did not happen, and they want to blame that on their switch to FedEx from UPS. No offer to make it right, either."

"thetubestore descriptions are very helpful and honest with a great selection.
ordered some tubes on saturday, they shipped on monday, received them on thurs.
they were well packaged with foam "popcorn". no duds/microphonic.

very happy and will be using them again.

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED HE WAS THE MANAGER (WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO ONE) WAS NOT ONLY RUDE, HE (RITCHIE LEE) WAS MUMBLING AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME 3 TIMES. HE CLAIMED HE EMAILED ME AND I WASN'T 'UNDERSTANDING' HIM. SOME HORRIBLE RETURN POLICY!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF AND PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE, DON'T SHOP HERE.!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by donnab16 on March 15 2010 10:57:34 AM

"First of all, I called The Tube Store to get their opinion on what replacement tubes I should get to match my style of music, death metal/grindcore. The tubes they recommended were a great match. I went ahead and ordered 4 Electro-Harmonix 6CA7 for my power tubes and 3 Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 for my pre amp tubes for my Carvin X100B. The tubes put out a cleaner and more accurate distortion and I love their low end compared to the Sovtecs I had before. I did have one of the preamp tubes go out, so they sent me a replacement free of charge without haveing to return the dead tube.

I would highly recommend. Great customer service and great prices.

modified review This review was modified by loc_nar on July 14 2007 02:20:18 PM
Mental_Myopia's Avatar
Montana, USA

"The Tube Store has the best customer service ever, as well as an excellent selection of vacuum tubes and accessories! They did an excellent job in helping me pick out the right products for my needs; and actually suggested a less-expensive product than I was considering, since my amplifier didn't need the expensive product. Shipping was fast, with the tubes all packed safely and securely. I have yet to test out all of the tubes, but trust that they're all wonderful since The Tube Store tests every tube that they ship out. I highly recommend this retailer, and look forward to doing more business with them in the future!