Stores > The Tube Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Tube Store by clicking a star below.
2017-08-15

Would not recommend

"I would advise anyone to avoid this store."

2017-03-31

The best!

"Use them for years and have always had great service. On the last order they caught my error with the tubes I ordered. In their checkout I mentioned the amp these were for and bingo, problem averted. I’ve also have a few warranty issues and all were covered quickly and simply. When I did speak with them via email or telephone, each person I spoke with really knew their stuff. Orders shipped always within one business day and often same day. Tracking emails always sent. I’m impressed every time I deal with them. I wish the other online venders I deal with could be as competent. I’ve tried other tube sellers and keep coming back to the best."

2015-11-09

"Pretty much take-it-or-leave-it customer service. I ordered the wrong tubes, and later that same day went to changed the order and was told they were shipped and I was notified (I wasn't). The tubes arrived quickly, and the same day were on their way back for an exchange. After three weeks of waiting for the returns to be processed, I purchased what I needed elsewhere (at a better price), and asked that my purchase price be refunded back my account. To late! They ship the replacement tubes (again, no notification) with the admonishment "This was not the arrangement". OK, the extra tubes are up on ebay and I'll never shop The Tube Store again."

2015-10-26

"I have dealt with several tube stores....none compare to the TUBE STORE.
I cannot thank them enough for their prompt service, great selection and tubes that actually function.

2015-05-21

Some of the Worst Customer Service I have ever encountered in my life for Expensive Product. This Purchase will be my last.

"I have probably spent close to 700 dollars in Tubes from Tubestore.com. Several individual Orders. With the other orders I blew off the Gruff Customer Service once I realized that the Company is rather large and the Warehouse is run by a totally different group of people. They are the people are responsible for sending us quality product. In my order I just made a couple of days ago I absolutely was shocked that I was lectured on the length of a Paragraph that I wrote to let them know what I was looking for with regards to my amp. Also that I had spend a Fortune for a single customer Rolling tubes from them. Well as I was being treated as if I am an idiot frankly the guy claims he lost the call or he just hung the phone up in my face. Well all of us Customers know this story well. Then The Manager also lectured me on frankly a very small description of maybe 50 words . sheesh. It fit the limit you could type in the field with some to spare. Further more I was asked repeatedly did I want to cancel the order. I never said I did and now I wait for 140 dollars of tubes that who knows what i will get after this childlike behavior. I must have like 7 to 8 orders in my history. Most of the tubes have turned out to be what they are and the expensive ones are in my amp now. Never the less I cannot trust this company at all now and I am very concerned that i may have just blown 140 dollars. I mean Wow I am over 55 and to hear young people disrespect me like this while I am spending A LOT of money with the company they WORK for is Outrageous and I am now down period. I noticed this isn't new. There are other reviews here complaining about their Mean Customer service. Mean is a good word for it. I would suspect there are no recordings going on here for them to be able to get away with that kind of treatment. So to those of you thinking about using Tubestore they have a great selection of tubes that is why i used them but its just not worth the risk when you get treated like this. There are other Tube Store alternatives but they dont have the wide selection of brands and there arnt many people who sell Tubes in the United States. I would try the United States if thats where your from now. I am very upset and worried. "

2013-03-07

"I have used them before in the past, and was satisfied. On this most recent purchase, I paid for 2 day shipping so I would have the product for the weekend. That did not happen, and they want to blame that on their switch to FedEx from UPS. No offer to make it right, either."

2011-06-29

"thetubestore descriptions are very helpful and honest with a great selection.
ordered some tubes on saturday, they shipped on monday, received them on thurs.
they were well packaged with foam "popcorn". no duds/microphonic.

very happy and will be using them again.

2010-03-15

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED HE WAS THE MANAGER (WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO ONE) WAS NOT ONLY RUDE, HE (RITCHIE LEE) WAS MUMBLING AND THEN HUNG UP ON ME 3 TIMES. HE CLAIMED HE EMAILED ME AND I WASN'T 'UNDERSTANDING' HIM. SOME HORRIBLE RETURN POLICY!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF AND PAY A 15% RESTOCKING FEE, DON'T SHOP HERE.!!!!!!"

2007-07-03

"First of all, I called The Tube Store to get their opinion on what replacement tubes I should get to match my style of music, death metal/grindcore. The tubes they recommended were a great match. I went ahead and ordered 4 Electro-Harmonix 6CA7 for my power tubes and 3 Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 for my pre amp tubes for my Carvin X100B. The tubes put out a cleaner and more accurate distortion and I love their low end compared to the Sovtecs I had before. I did have one of the preamp tubes go out, so they sent me a replacement free of charge without haveing to return the dead tube.

I would highly recommend. Great customer service and great prices.

Mental_Myopia's Avatar

Montana, USA
2007-02-17

"The Tube Store has the best customer service ever, as well as an excellent selection of vacuum tubes and accessories! They did an excellent job in helping me pick out the right products for my needs; and actually suggested a less-expensive product than I was considering, since my amplifier didn't need the expensive product. Shipping was fast, with the tubes all packed safely and securely. I have yet to test out all of the tubes, but trust that they're all wonderful since The Tube Store tests every tube that they ship out. I highly recommend this retailer, and look forward to doing more business with them in the future!

Share The Tube Store's store rating

The Tube Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Tube Store is not a merchant member
The Tube Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!