• The Tub Connect

"Despite the absence of reviews online, I decided to give these guys a try because they had a great price. My credit card was billed almost immediately but they shipped almost as quick. The delivery (by ESTES) was scheduled for 1/16/15 between 10 and 3, so I had to take the day off. I was sorely disappointed when the item was misplaced and was not delivered. I contacted ESTES first and then the seller. I must call it great damage control by both parties. I just received my clawfoot tub (1/23/15) and I am very pleased, even though I had to take another day off to receive the package. I ordered the chrome waste and overflow that you cut to length and I will not hesitate to order from them again. Very quick processing and shipping with the 1 hiccup on the delivery. Great customer service."

"Buying from a company that (at the time) wasn't on resellerratings felt like jumping blindly off a cliff, but I emailed customer support to discuss the length of their promo sale, and was relieved by a prompt and non-computer-generated response from a real person. I ended up buying a vanity set for ~$500 from them, and even though the build quality was as expected (particleboard, metal, and porcelain), the set was COMPLETE - mirror, faucet, side cupboard, vanity, sink, drawers, etc!!

The shipping estimated date was dead on, the purchase invoice included a tracking number, and I even managed to save a few bucks with a promo code for 5% off. THEY ARE A LEGIT AND VALID COMPANY, NOT A FLY-BY-NIGHT SCAMSHOP.

Share The Tub Connection's store rating

The Tub Connection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Tub Connection is not a merchant member
The Tub Connection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!