The Towel Depot Reviews - thetoweldepot.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 11 reviews

The Towel Depot is not a merchant member
The Towel Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very good and sincere people - its always a pleasure working with family owned business who treat every customer as their family . I have no complaint except I just wanted to praise Towel Depot.

Thank you so much.

"excellent quality salon towels"

modified review This review was modified by stephaniesmith87 on October 16 2013 11:31:28 AM

"We try our best to make every one happy - Any one who needs my attention can call me direct , I am Director OPS for NY division 585-786-7724"

modified review This review was modified by toweldepot on October 05 2013 10:01:59 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"It took a month for this shipment to be delivered. But the top guy called and took care of the problem. Having said that, the product - flour sack towels - is very good, a real value for the money. But if you order, be sure to follow up as soon as your promised delivery date has passed to keep the shipping guys on their toes.

modified review This review was modified by iwantmymoneybacknow on September 10 2012 03:20:50 PM

"Terrible product. Terrible return policy. Stole our credit card number. STAY AWAY"

modified review This review was modified by physicaltherapy08 on August 27 2012 07:41:03 AM
Rating 8/104/5

"The manager called and was very helpful with making sure I received my order."

modified review This review was modified by brosens on July 25 2012 02:00:57 PM

"The New York OPS Manager for the Towel Depot has gone above and beyond his duties to correct the ordering issues that I have had this week by getting to the bottom of the problem.

In addition to my order being upgraded to a higher quality towel,a definite UPS tracking number, to my humble gratitude, The Towel Depot has generously made a contribution to my son's youth sports foundation memorial hockey tournament for whom these towels were originally ordered for.
I would like to thank this company for making a bad miscommunication problem, correct. Thank you.

Patrick Major
www.kevinmajorfoundation.com

modified review This review was modified by seakevry on July 21 2012 11:53:52 AM

"This is my 3rd order with Towel Depot, very good people and fast delivery, people who complaint about this company I think they are not reading the description of the product, this company has a lot of products and a lot of options.

Thanks Towel Depot

"I order 10 Doz BT5325, from Towel Depot, I got the products in 4 days and Matt which is my sales rep really convince me to buy this product and I am very happy to have this product."

"I am very happy with the product, I spent more than $3,000 and I own a restaurant and salon we ordered hand towels,bar towels and some sheets great quality very well define description on web site. I recommend them to every one who has a knowledge of what they are ordering. A +++++++++++++++"

"I receive a product that didn't match the description nor the pictures. I was asked to send photographs to prove I was telling the truth (which were used to replace the ones they had on the website without my permission). A refund was issued after many reminders, emails, phone calls. I was left to pay for the shipping which was completely unfair, unprofessional, lack of customer service as it was their mistake. I will never buy from them again and would never recommend this place."