• Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

The Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
    The Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Tool Warehouse contact information

"I have ordered many times from The Toolwarehouse. They some of the best pricing you can find. I noticed that the site has been improved last time I ordered. They have product reviews now and have a secure privacy garauntee. I get email coupons from them that really help. They are closed on the weekends so emailing them is better. I like the chat help function its cool and helped me find a ball joint kit I was looking for. My wife saw the tool warehouse.net on live with regis and kelly too during a tool and gadget show. "

"First the advertising for a Makita recip 18 volt Lithium ion battery powered saw lists among its features on their website, a battery.

No battery was shipped with my saw.

Second in contacting their customer service.com e-mail page, I received and undeliverable message. Twice.

This saw without battery is available practically everywhere for 70.00. Toolwarehouse charged 100.00 which is why I bought it.

I will call monday since they are not responding to my e-mail seeking either the battery or a complete refund including ALL shipping charges. Their inovice says discrepancies must be reported within 5 days and they charge a restocking fee.

I wouldn't deal with this company ever again, and will attempt to have my charge card company refund my purchase price since they offer this for disreputable companies that accept their card.

"* They state (in their shipping terms) a part of the order can be cancelled if there is no availability.
* no inventory information available

* lowest, or very low prices for most items
* a free monthly print catalog is a good supplement for those who prefer paper over computer, like me

* free shipping if order over 100$ IFF you remember to "check" the free shipping box
* fee for small orders, none IFF you remember to "check" the no free box

* they're easier to contact via web chat / live support than by phone

modified review This review was modified by mkchiu on April 02 2007 07:13:13 PM