The Tool Warehouse Reviews - thetoolwarehouse.net/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 3 reviews

The Tool Warehouse is not a merchant member
The Tool Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I have ordered many times from The Toolwarehouse. They some of the best pricing you can find. I noticed that the site has been improved last time I ordered. They have product reviews now and have a secure privacy garauntee. I get email coupons from them that really help. They are closed on the weekends so emailing them is better. I like the chat help function its cool and helped me find a ball joint kit I was looking for. My wife saw the tool warehouse.net on live with regis and kelly too during a tool and gadget show. "

"First the advertising for a Makita recip 18 volt Lithium ion battery powered saw lists among its features on their website, a battery.

No battery was shipped with my saw.

Second in contacting their customer service.com e-mail page, I received and undeliverable message. Twice.

This saw without battery is available practically everywhere for 70.00. Toolwarehouse charged 100.00 which is why I bought it.

I will call monday since they are not responding to my e-mail seeking either the battery or a complete refund including ALL shipping charges. Their inovice says discrepancies must be reported within 5 days and they charge a restocking fee.

I wouldn't deal with this company ever again, and will attempt to have my charge card company refund my purchase price since they offer this for disreputable companies that accept their card.

"* They state (in their shipping terms) a part of the order can be cancelled if there is no availability.
* no inventory information available

* lowest, or very low prices for most items
* a free monthly print catalog is a good supplement for those who prefer paper over computer, like me

* free shipping if order over 100$ IFF you remember to "check" the free shipping box
* fee for small orders, none IFF you remember to "check" the no free box

* they're easier to contact via web chat / live support than by phone

modified review This review was modified by mkchiu on April 02 2007 07:13:13 PM