• Rating 10.00/10 190 reviews

The Telecom Spot is not a merchant member
    The Telecom Spot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Telecom Spot contact information

• Contact: support@thetelecomspot.com
    • Phone: 866-369-3394
    • Customer Support: 866-369-3394
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm CST Mon-Fri

"Amazing! Not only did they beat the price of everyone else, but they also had super fast delivery and top notch products. I will definitely use them again in the future."

"Very Very good service. Ordered product and received before the date that was given. Items we received we in perfect condition. We are a very satisfied customer!!"

"Great transaction. Purchased 2 headsets from Telecom Spot on ebay, and received sooner than expected, while paying a price less than all of the others. Very pleased with this seller and I would certainly buy from them again!"

"Great service, fast and very helpful information"

"Easy-to-use web site, excellent prices and free shipping to boot. I had a problem using my corporate card and received prompt and courteous help via online messaging. Overall I had a very positive experience. The product also arrived very quickly, much earlier than the "promise date" based on my shipping choice."

"Our order was received correctly and even faster than we had expected. We'll definitely consider The Telecom Spot for future needs."

"The Telecom Spot had the specific item I was looking for for the best pricing I could find online. The website was easy to navigate, and the checkout process was streamlined. I will order from them again! I would highly recommend them."

"I purchased a Jabra Motion bluetooth headset from The Telecom Spot. The price was the lowest on the internet for this product. It had been backordered because the release date from Jabra was delayed, but The Telecom Spot was one of the first suppliers to ship -- and the service/communication was fantastic. Lowest price on the internet and great service, I would definitely buy from them again."

"Deffinatly a 5 star experance. My product was shipped fast, properly boxed, and received as promised. I have no experance with The Telecom Spot after purchase support but have no reason to expect less than the steller service I have already received. "

"Lowest overall price. Fast shipping. Good communication and follow-up."

"IN ORDER TO BE CERTAIN THAT THE TELEPHONE I WISHED TO ORDER HAD THE CAPABILITY FOR WHICH I INTENDED TO BUY IT, I ACCESSED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKE WITH A REPRESENTATIVE WHO DID NOT HAVE THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. SHE ASKED IF I WOULD BE WILLING TO WAIT WHILE SHE OBTAINED THE INFORMATION I SOUGHT. SHE CAME BACK ON THE LINE AND ASSURED ME THAT THE MODEL DID, INDEED, HAVE THE FEATURES I WANTED. I PLACED THE ORDER, RECEIVED THE PHONE IN JUST A FEW DAYS AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH YOUR COMPANY."

"I've now placed several orders through The Telecom Spot, and they all have been delivered correctly and on-time, and in great working condition. Couldn't be happier with them!"

"product is great and order shipped quickly. thanks for the great service and great price "

"I have made numerous purchases from The Telecom Spot. Service has always been excellent! The website is easy to use, items arrive quickly and in good working order. "

"Very prompt and satisfied."