• Contact: sales@buy-steering.com
    • Phone: 1-888-924-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-924-7225

"great service, easy to work with, they are willing to go that extra mile to help someone. Very fast shipping. Thank you "

modified review This review was modified by 420wheels on April 06 2014 12:29:41 AM

"Quick shipping. The steering box worked great. The core credit was quick.
A good place to purchase parts from.

modified review This review was modified by jpgozzo on February 11 2014 09:09:03 AM

"Fast Shipping, Great prices, no complaints!"

modified review This review was modified by Silvia_Super_Star on June 27 2013 09:27:45 AM

"Hi All:

The reman gearbox that I purchased from The Steering Store for my 1966 Thunderbird restored the steering to "showroom" quality. I am very satisfied with the product.

I received the core refund charge-off in a timely manner. No delays, just good service.

Wayne Wolkowicz
Chicago, IL

HRO

"The power steering pump is workig fine even though the lowest price I could find. Great deal!! "

"Excellent seller, fast shipping and the product was as described. I will recommend to all my friends. Thanks Again"

"Buying from BuyAutoParts.com was an excellent experience from start to finish. My order was taken quickly and with a minimum of fuss. Shipping was quick. My part was properly packaged and arrived in perfect shape. Lastly, the part was effective at fixing the problem. I enthusiastically recommend this company and will surely take advantage of their services in the future."

"I found the steering store totally easy to use, the part arrived when they said it would. The cost and warranty where better than most places I researched."

"ordered a rack and pinion arrived promptly,great price, perfect condition Thanks"

The Steering Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Steering Store is not a merchant member
The Steering Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!