Stores > The Steering Store
  • The Steering St

1-888-924-7225
      sales@buy-steering.com
      1-888-924-7225

Voice your opinion! Review The Steering Store by clicking a star below.
2015-04-27

"Great customer service, the tech was a supreme help and sold me a pricier unit for cost due to being out of stock. The part wAs packaged nicely and installed perfectly. it looks top notch, sure hope it performs that way. "

2015-01-12

"Happy with the prompt delivery and also the assistance in trouble shooting the problem with my rack and pinion. I highly recommend the steering store for parts as well as assistance in trouble shooting problems with your vehicle."

2014-04-03

"great service, easy to work with, they are willing to go that extra mile to help someone. Very fast shipping. Thank you "

2014-02-09

"Quick shipping. The steering box worked great. The core credit was quick.
A good place to purchase parts from.

2013-06-27

"Fast Shipping, Great prices, no complaints!"

2010-12-28

"Hi All:

The reman gearbox that I purchased from The Steering Store for my 1966 Thunderbird restored the steering to "showroom" quality. I am very satisfied with the product.

I received the core refund charge-off in a timely manner. No delays, just good service.

Wayne Wolkowicz
Chicago, IL

2010-09-16

"The power steering pump is workig fine even though the lowest price I could find. Great deal!! "

2010-08-05

"Excellent seller, fast shipping and the product was as described. I will recommend to all my friends. Thanks Again"

2010-06-08

"Buying from BuyAutoParts.com was an excellent experience from start to finish. My order was taken quickly and with a minimum of fuss. Shipping was quick. My part was properly packaged and arrived in perfect shape. Lastly, the part was effective at fixing the problem. I enthusiastically recommend this company and will surely take advantage of their services in the future."

2010-06-06

"I found the steering store totally easy to use, the part arrived when they said it would. The cost and warranty where better than most places I researched."

2010-03-08

"ordered a rack and pinion arrived promptly,great price, perfect condition Thanks"

Share The Steering Store's store rating

The Steering Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Steering Store is not a merchant member
The Steering Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!