"I have tried several Intuit/QB resellers, and Ruth was the best, by far. She was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about her products, giving much better information than even the "experts" at Intuit.
Don't look anywhere else.

"Ruth is the rocket scientist when it comes to Quick Books. Whenever I am wondering if something will or will not work in the program I just send her a message and I either get an answer by email or the phone rings with enlightening conversation."

"I placed the order online and then called 5 minutes later to clarify the process for receiving my product. I spoke with Ruth who had already begun processing my order. She was a delight to speak with, very knowledgable and helpful. She walked me thru the upgrade process so I knew what to expect. All in all this was one of the best software purchase experiences I've had. Thanks Ruth!"

"The QB specialists provide excellent services and post sale customer care.

The knowledge, speek and expertise are great. Ruth is both professional and personal in approaching people.

"I called Ruth after seeing her company pop up on Ebay as a great place to get Intuit software and advise. I called her and she answered the phone and helped with immediately even though I had not purchased anything from her! She was extremely knowledgable and friendly and very helpful in getting me a great deal on QuickBooks POS software!! Without her we couldnt have gotten our new business up so quickly and efficiently!!
They are the company to call for any Intuit software!!!

"The QB Specialists was a great help in achieving my needs for Quickbooks Point of Sale. They were extremely helpful while providing superior service with an affordable price. I will definitely use them for my future needs."

"Ruth and her team were a great help in finding a product that would work well for my new retail store. I had experience with the Quickbooks accounting program, but was unsure about a POS system. The Quickbooks Specialists provided me with great information about their product, and when I decided to purchase it, they were there each step of the way to make sure I was up and running with no issues.
They also helped me find an expert in my area to help with training! I love the program, it is user friendly and allows me the time to concentrate on running my store, and best of all, I know I can contact them at any time with questions or concerns...and I will get ahold of them, not some automated system!

Thank you Ruth, The QB Specialists!!

Amy
Brighton Hydroponics, LLC

"Information on site about product was very good and helped us in making our decision. The online purchase process was easy and the product arrived on time and in perfect shape."

"Ruth & The QB Specialists are a great resource for the small business owner. Her assistance made starting our store up very easy and trouble free. "

"Great doing business with, thanks"

"At last I found a Quickbooks resellers that really understood the product. They provided excellent advice, feedback and service on a fronts.

I would not go anywhere to purchase.

"I have been very happy with my order from The QB Specialists. We ordered a software upgrade for our QuickBooks. It arrived quickly and set up was a breeze. In case we needed it, we were told that staff would be available to answer questions.

Since ordering the software, we've had some minor questions and we've been able to contact The QB Specialists for assistance. We've always had a prompt response.

Before finding The QB Specialists, I was ready to give up on QuickBooks; I felt like their product support consisted of selling new product. With The QB Specialists, I have been able to get my questions answered quickly.

The QB Specialists offer several support products and I will definitely be using their product again.

"We purchased Quickbooks POS 9.0 from The QB Specialists in July 2010. We were having trouble with our QB POS 6.0 installation after a hotfix install and The QB Specialists tried desperately to help us avoid the need to upgrade. Unfortunately, every known fix failed and POS 6.0 was no longer being supported, so we opted to upgrade. The QB Specialists had the best prices I could find and their service is phenomenal. Ruth Perryman is an absolute gem who clearly cares about the success of her clients, and she really knows her stuff. I've already recommended them to a number of friends and clients, and I will continue to do so."

"Top notch customer service, extremely knowledgeable."

"I am so glad to have done business with Ruth and QBSpecialist. Thank you!!!"

The QB Specialists is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The QB Specialists is not a merchant member
The QB Specialists does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!