The Paws Reviews - thepaws.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 1.33/10 51 reviews

The Paws is not a merchant member
The Paws does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!! I PLACED AN ORDER ON 9/4/13 AND THEY TOOK THE $ OUT OF MY ACCOUNT ON 9/6/13 AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE!!!! I HAVE CALLED 3 TIMES AND SENT 2 EMAILS, NONE OF WHICH WERE RESPONDED TO! "

"OMG!! I wish i would of looked this company up first I have never ever had to do it before?
well, I ordered my stuff on 6/2/2013 and ordered said pending, i just thought ok maybe they are no longer in business, because they are not supposed to charge my card until the merchandise
is sent. Well i just left the invoice on my desk i have been real busy with work these last few months so today i decided to over look all my charges for the past few months and there it was the charge for $70.73 it was charged the same night I ordered it. i received no merchandise! No email! and no phone call from that company maybe telling me its on back order! I got Nothing.
i am sure it is a bogus site! i had that feeling the night i ordered my dogs beds.
They are here to scam all of us who love are pets dearly and steel are money!
I am so mad I called my company to file a complaint and yes it is a pain.
This guy can get away with something like this?
First time something like this has happen to me and it will be the last.

"I am really disappointed in this site...AND FRUSTRATED. I made an order on July 14, 2013. Have made several attempts to contact this site via email, phone calls and the contact button on the site. They have taken the money from my credit card but my account still says pending. Thought they weren't supposed to charge until sent??? Their 3-5 mailing merchandise is evidently a farce which I am also concerned the site is a farce also since they will not contact me. Never have had such poor and irresponsible customer service. I am wondering if I will EVER get my merchandise?

Update: 8/6/13
Still have not received my purchase and no correspondence from them. I have now called my credit card company and issued a dispute to have the charges removed.

"Worst customer service ever!Ordered some dog cookies and got an immediate email response saying my order was successfully processed and products will arrive in 2-5 days. Two weeks later and nothing, order still "pending". Two voice mails and one e-mail later, no response.

Contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge (which was charged immediately after the order was placed). I will also contact the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint.

"I wish I had looked this up prior to placing my order. I placed my order and after a week it was still listed as pending. I called the company to ask the status and got no return call. I used the "contact us" form on their website to send a message and I did get a "we have received your message" immediately to my email, but zero response to my question. So I decided to check online to see if they had a "reputation" and guess what? I found this site. So I filed a dispute with my credit card company to have the charge reversed. What a pain!"

"It's been more than a month since my order was placed and credit card charged, and the order status is still listed as "pending". I have gotten NO response to three email inquiries and two voicemail messages. I finally had to go through my credit card company to put the charge on hold. Whether it's criminal fraud or just gross incompetence, it's been my worst online experience ever."

"Ordered a Little Sinker Pooper Scooper. Web site posted item as shipped on 1/17/2013. THE PAWS does not send E-mail confirmations regarding orders or shipping of orders. THE PAWS does not respond to customer service requests regarding shipping tracking numbers. THE PAWS charges your credit card and takes your money and does not deliver the product. They have a F rating with the California Better Business Bureau. I wish I had found this web site before ordering from THE PAWS! THIS IS THE ONLY ONLINE VENDOR THAT I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH! "

"Have placed two orders... Not the fastest delivery but got confirmation, tracking number, and products arrived as advertized."

"The product I ordered was NOT what was pictured on the web site. There were no return instructions and I have emailed 3 times to request instructions on how to make a return. All I get are automated responses, that say they have received my request and it's being reviewed. Ummm, apparently not! Wish I'd check the reviews before I ordered. Will NEVER order from them again!"

"I signed up for a free cat toy on May 31, 2012 and got an email saying I would receive the toy in 2 - 6 weeks. It's been 13 weeks and I have not received anything at all. I tried emailing about it awhile back but didn't receive any responses. I'm so glad I decided not to buy anything from this store because I definitely do not trust it."

"We had great service from The Paws!!! We placed our order and then came across this website that had some bad reviews on The Paws that had us worried. Much to our relief, our confirmation email on our order came in and our order was shipped as promised. We received our complete order on time, as promised, and all products were exactly as described. We would use this website again!"

"I completely agree with the other reviews. I have called, left messages, e-mailed multiple times and only received a electronic response saying they were looking into my concerns. The website appears to be a place where you would like to do business. I have several pets and planned to frequent the site after seeing their very reasonable prices. Very sad! How do the people who run the site live with themselves? What goes around comes around. I hope I find out what "comes around" for them. "

"I too wish I had read the reviews prior to placing my order, which was placed on 6/2. The website did not provide an order number or an email confirmation. I have not received a shipping confirmation either.

I have emailed twice and called twice, all to no avail. This website appears to be a sham. However, they do know how to charge your credit card quickly enough! I will probably have to dispute charge and order the merchandise somewhere else as well as file a complaint with the BBB.

Too bad, the pricing was very competitive. Of course, that's easy if you never receive the goods. Mr. William Langford, who is listed as the President of Online Pet Ventures, Inc. should be ashamed of himself!

Keep away - far away!

"Non-responsive, no real person to talk to about orders.
No tracking no followup charged my credit card web site says
they ship in 2 5 days nope
answering machine messages email messages help desk sign up all for nothing.
I checked the internet on this company to little to late! apparently they do this to everyone! There are people still waiting for their orders. I got burned big tho as far as I can tell Travel n Style Dog Trailer 149.00 they charged my card alright...no feedback bad customer service.

I wrote the above berfore further research!
What a sham! What a terriable business owner to lie, cheat and steal money from customers who believe your online bunk! I am filing with BBB, Ripoff site, and any and all sites I can find...to shout out this dispicable behavior, appalling customer service, and outright stealing! Hang up your company you have no place in the online community or any other industry!

I ordered a Travel n Style dog bike trailer on 5-25-12 and received a confirmation that the order had processed. The amount was deducted from my account 5-29-12. Haven't received anything yet no response no product nothing and it was supposed to ship within 2-5 days. I e-mailed them 6-1-12 and called them cus the whole process struck me as odd and all I got back was auto-generated response. I called again 6-4-12 and After getting the same recording and auto generated response, I found this site and am going to immediately dispute the charge on my card and find out who to report them to in California. Wish I'd found these reviews first.

I have contacted my bank to dispute and wanted to alert others to stay away from this company as it is obviously a scam. Never had any trouble before with any online company. My bank is going to pursue as fraud also.
STAY AWAY! Pay the extra money there is no brass ring!

modified review This review was modified by Diane55 on June 04 2012 06:36:37 PM

"This looks like such a legit business when your ordering. IT'S A TOTAL SCAM DON'T ORDER! It's been 9 days and nothing...order just show's pending...but the money came out of my account asap. When I went online to BBB...they were not even in there to complain against. I added the business and started a complaint...i suggest all of you who have experienced theft from this company do the same so they can shut down this site asap. Who knows how long this has been happening. Go to California BBB and file now...it's set up now."