"Very bad experience!! They sent me a DIRTY bottom!! I will NEVER buy from them again, obviously they sell used bikinis... ewwwwww!"

modified review This review was modified by DCmgirl on October 19 2012 09:35:33 AM

"I bought 2 pieces, and one of them came wrong, so I wrote emails but didn't get an answer. I had to phone them, but they were very nice and cooperative. I have bought many suits from them, and overall I'm very happy with the results. I'll definitely buy from them againg, though I recommend you to be careful if you're making a purchase through internet."

modified review This review was modified by ana.pineda on July 18 2012 03:27:29 PM

"I would NEVER order from this company. I really wish I had read all of the other reviews about how bad the return policy/customer service is before I placed my order.

After placing the order, I decided to cancel it. So within 10 minutes I called to cancel the order. The woman on the phone couldn't help me, I could only email customer service with my issue (which I have never heard of, what kind of "customer service" can get only via email....Very poor).

So I emailed and I was then told that with "automated shipping" I could not cancel my order. But yet almost 48 hours later I still have not received an email stating my order shipped. It seems very shady and I do not think in anyway shape or form this company values customer service. They then told me I could refuse the package for 5% restocking fee. Which I would totally understand, if I had waited 24 hours to cancel the order, but not within 10 minutes. Oh I forgot to mention that the top I ordered said it wouldn't ship for 3-5 days, but for some reason they still can't cancel the top.

I would also like to say that Zappos has many of the same brands Orchid has. They give 100% the best customers service. I ended up ordering a suit from Zappos after I received the email from Orchids customer service. This was yesterday, my suit from Zappos will be here at 3pm today!!! I just ordered it yesterday -- oh yes, the was FREE SHIPPING NEXT DAY AIR!!! And it was cheaper!!!!

If this company would realize that customers will always return items. If you have a return policy that is easy to work with and are more understanding customer service team, the customer would most likely make another purchase. Especially since ordering swimsuits via the internet is so hard they would get more returning customers. Returning customers are how retail stores make money, a 1 time customer doesn't come back. A returning customer comes back and usually brings a friend! But instead they won't help you, they would rather get a measly 6 dollar restocking from you and loose you as a customer.
Watch out Orchid Boutique, the only way customers have a chance to fight back is reviews, which 1 bad review is far worse than a few good ones.

"The site is easy to browse and offers beautiful suits. My item was in-stock and was supposed to be shipped in 1-2 days but I received no shipping updates. I e-mailed customer service three times about shipping. Their responses were prompt but a little odd. One of the tracking numbers differed from the one sent to me by Fedex. In total I received three tracking numbers - obviously, only one ended up to actually work, but the package that did arrive on 1/26 (order placed 1/14) was via 2-day and happily, the suit was gorgeous and had an unexpected surprise-it was reversible. I'm hoping this was a fluke. Nevertheless, it does seem that in the end, they make it right. I will be buying from them in the future."

"ordered it on a monday and got it on a tuesday! their processing center is apparently based in miami and i'm in south carolina. their products are amazing, i love my bikinis and am very happy with the purchase."

modified review This review was modified by silviadowning on November 04 2010 11:24:51 AM

The Orchid Boutique is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

The Orchid Boutique is not a merchant member
The Orchid Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!