• Rating 6.25/10 4 reviews

The Orchid Boutique is not a merchant member
    The Orchid Boutique does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • The Orchid Boutique contact information

"Very bad experience!! They sent me a DIRTY bottom!! I will NEVER buy from them again, obviously they sell used bikinis... ewwwwww!"

modified review This review was modified by DCmgirl on October 19 2012 09:35:33 AM

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought 2 pieces, and one of them came wrong, so I wrote emails but didn't get an answer. I had to phone them, but they were very nice and cooperative. I have bought many suits from them, and overall I'm very happy with the results. I'll definitely buy from them againg, though I recommend you to be careful if you're making a purchase through internet."

modified review This review was modified by ana.pineda on July 18 2012 03:27:29 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"The site is easy to browse and offers beautiful suits. My item was in-stock and was supposed to be shipped in 1-2 days but I received no shipping updates. I e-mailed customer service three times about shipping. Their responses were prompt but a little odd. One of the tracking numbers differed from the one sent to me by Fedex. In total I received three tracking numbers - obviously, only one ended up to actually work, but the package that did arrive on 1/26 (order placed 1/14) was via 2-day and happily, the suit was gorgeous and had an unexpected surprise-it was reversible. I'm hoping this was a fluke. Nevertheless, it does seem that in the end, they make it right. I will be buying from them in the future."

"ordered it on a monday and got it on a tuesday! their processing center is apparently based in miami and i'm in south carolina. their products are amazing, i love my bikinis and am very happy with the purchase."

modified review This review was modified by silviadowning on November 04 2010 11:24:51 AM