• The Natural The Natural Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I AM VERY SATISFIED. PRODUCT CAME FASTER THAN EXPECTED. CHEAPER THAN OTHER PLACES TOO. THANKS.

JUDY WICKERT

"Best price-product selection of high-quality nutritional supplements I could find. Customer service was very helpful in getting me a 5% discount as a first-time customer. Order shipped same day as it was placed, arrived on time! Another thing I appreciated was the fact that the order was packed very efficiently, without the use of such things a "packing peanuts" and other environmentally damaging materials. Will be my number one choice for purchasing supplements in the future."

"Thank you. My order was received quickly with no problems. "

"Shipping is extremely fast! The product I use is Curamin. I can't believe how well it works for my arthritic fingers. It's like a miracle."

"fast shipping and awesome service. "

"It was nice to receive the product in such a timely manner with instructions on how to keep it fresh"

"accuracy, promptness, economy - all illustrated by THE NATURAL service"

"I been a customer for a while they service always been excellent ,deliver on time as promise."

"Very satisfied, received my order fast. Will order again and I like the idea of earning points to receive discounts toward other purchase's. "

"omg the shipping was soo quick!!!! and the products and samples were awesome :)"

"It came a little late but satisfacory."

"Great place to do business with. I wouldn't waist my time shopping around base on my experience. "

"Fast delivery, nice packaging and neat receipt. Product is wonderful. Awesome price."

"Just as a ordered...quick and well done`"

"good price, items were in stock and received them quickly thank you"

Share The Natural's store rating

The Natural is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Natural is a merchant member
The Natural participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.