Stores > The Natural

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-02-01

Speedy Delivery & Great Customer Service!

"Love this company! They do a great job packing and shipping the products. My items always come wrapped and with an ice pack to ensure they stay at the proper temperature. Customer Service was also top notch when I called with a few questions."

2016-01-31

"They had what I needed.
So I efficiently proceeded to make time
By ordering online.

My order arrived as directed in three days sharp on time.
Postage was free. What more can you expect from a great company ?

2016-01-31

The Natural of Course!

"Great prices, great service, and you earn points off future orders."

2016-01-30

"Excellent service and prompt delivery."

2016-01-21

Great quick delivery

"Delivery came faster than I expected it to. It was our first order and we will definitely be making more. "

2016-01-21

Dreaming.......!

"I was recently gifted a small bottle of Knieppe's bath oil for sleep, and I slept! I never sleep!
I was so impressed, I ordered a full size bottle. I love it, and I am truly sleeping better than I have in a very long time.
Service from The Natural was excellent. The package arrived in about 2.5 days even though I ordered it over a weekend and delivery wasn't expected for about a week. I was very happy about that!

New customer

"Product as advertised and shipped quickly. Will do business again."

2016-01-13

Perfect price and platform!

"The website was easy to use. The item I ordered was also 40% off. Will be back! "

Another fine experience

"I have never had a problem with The Natural"

2016-01-12

Easy shopping!

"Easy to use website, product arrives when promised, and loyalty points. Great!"

2016-01-11

"I'm a return customer. The Natural is the only place I go for my supplements. Lightning fast service, and only occasionally are they out of stock. They carry brands I can't find elsewhere. Happy camper!"

2016-01-11

"Fast shipping, great product!"

Easy, fast, reliable!

"Thank you for your prompt response to my order request. It came timely and all is in order."

2016-01-11

"They did not have the product I purchased in stock which they advertised it was in stock.
I had to cancel the order.

Rep reply posted Jan-13-2016

thenatural, The Natural rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your post. We apologize for the issues that you have experienced while ordering. Unfortunately, sometimes the manufacturers discontinue their items, and therefore we are no longer able to carry them. Also, there are occasions when items will unfortunately be placed on a manufacturer backorder. If we are normally able to receive in the item from the manufacturer within 1-2 business days, which is the same amount of time as our order processing time, then we will show the item as in stock. Once we order from the manufacturer, then we may find out that it is on manufacturer backorder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused to you by this.

Amanda
The Natural”

2016-01-05

"Received all items. The items that were needed to be cold were still cool. Happy with delivery."

Share The Natural's store rating

The Natural is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Natural is a merchant member
The Natural participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.