• The Natural The Natural Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2015-07-27

"I was having exscrusiating pain in my back until the second day now I have minimal pain. I was using a scooter before, but now only use it when I would be walking a lot, after 4 years of riding the scooter for shopping it sure is nice to be able to walk through a store. My muscles are getting back into shape also."

2015-07-27

"The website was easy to navigate and I could easily take a look at related products without losing my way around."

2015-07-26

"Always timely and the items are packed carefully. I have ordered from Amazon and received damaged product a couple of times. While it was always replaced, who needs the hassle? I love ordering from The Natural and know I won't have to wait very long for my order and it will be hassle-free."

2015-07-26

"guys.... how can I rate something if I have not received the godos yet???"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

“Hello Celia,

Thank you for your order. I see that your order was placed on Saturday, July 25. We received and shipped your order on Monday, July 27, due to we are closed on weekends. Your order was shipped via FedEx Ground. When I track the package on the FedEx website, it states "Estimated delivery : Thur 7/30/2015". Please feel free to post a review after you have received your order. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with, and have a great summer!

2015-07-25

"Easy to navigate website and to order. Appreciate discount for first time customers and competitive pricing on product I ordered. Packaged well; arrived one day later than shipping estimate."

2015-07-24

"Very easy, seamless process."

2015-07-24

"So easy to place order. The merchandise comes on time as expected."

2015-07-24

"I got the product you advertised and it came before the time you said it would so that was great. I have been using it every day and am hoping it works form. But I am looking for another product that I use on a daily basis and you didn't have anything close so that disappointed me. "

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

“Hello Thom,

Thank you so much for your post, and for letting me know the product that you were looking to purchase. I did some research into this, and unfortunately, that brand is a sports supplement brand and we would not be able to carry it. However, I do have some good news. I was able to find a similar product that we do carry, which is the Life Extension Super R-Lipoic Acid 240 MG 60 Veggie Caps. It is 240mg of R-ALA. Please follow this link to view and order this item. http://www.thenatural.com/life-extension-super-r-lipoic-acid-240-mg-60-veggie-caps.html. Please contact us if there is anything else that we might be able to assist you with. Have a great day!

2015-07-15

"Thank You for getting my order shipped & delivered quickly."

2015-07-14

"They sent a duplicate order but assured me I could return it and not be charged, so I thought that was great customer service. "

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2015

“Hello Cheryl,

Thank you so much for your post. We apologize again for the issue that occurred with the duplicate order. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Have a great summer!

2015-07-13

"Great selection of products not offered everywhere, and most prices are fair. Receive my order on time!
Very happy."

2015-07-12

"Packaged poorly for a heavy order containing bath salts and liquid. Box fell apart. USPS employee had to replace items and tape re-package. "

Rep reply posted Jul-15-2015

“Hello Kathy,

We are very sorry to hear that your items arrived in this condition. That is certainly very unusual. I am going to forward this information on to our Warehouse Supervisor so that this can be investigated further. We are going to be researching this issue that occurred so that we can make sure that this was an isolated incident and won’t happen again. For your inconvenience, I am going to add 1,000 Rewards Points to your account that you will be able to use to take $10.00 off of your next order. We apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused to you. Have a great summer!

2015-07-11

"I was able to find the products recommended by the nutritionist I am working with at The Natural at a lower price and in a larger quantity than I can buy at the nutritionist's office."

2015-07-10

"Easy to order and good sales."

2015-07-08

"I didn't get any negative experience, everything were fine."

Share The Natural's store rating

The Natural is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Natural is a merchant member
The Natural participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.